Author Topic: Arbitrary, idiotic things on your mind. Post 'em.  (Read 271768 times)

Re: Arbitrary, idiotic things on your mind
« Reply #1755 on: February 13, 2024, 09:52:22 AM »
And I don't care for hot dogs either.

Re: Valentine's Day Superb Owl party Terrorist attack
« Reply #1756 on: February 15, 2024, 12:07:41 AM »

Just as he planned it:

Shooting at Valentine's Day Super Bowl celebration for Kansas City Chiefs
One person is dead and as many as 15 have been injured or wounded during a shooting at the Super Bowl celebration in Kansas City on Valentine's Day. Two suspects have been detained after the shooting which set off scenes of chaos as throngs of NFL fans fled the scene and scores of police responded to the violence...

(Vidya embed in above story for the literacy challenged among the AzzGab audience.)

Clearly part of the Dark Brandon/Miley Cyrus/Jeff Running-back scheme to steal the 2024 Erection, this is the false-flag gun-grab "event" that the hobo elite hope will put the nail in the coffin of Democracy in 'Murica.

Dirty bastiges.

I would categorize it as Mostly Peacefuly, myself...

That is all, Carrie Anne.

Re: The Hobo Elite, explained:
« Reply #1757 on: February 20, 2024, 01:39:05 AM »

I have not watched this vidya, but I suspect that it explains the hobo elite phenomena.

N'Joy!

Re: Arbitrary, idiotic things on your mind. Post 'em.
« Reply #1758 on: February 22, 2024, 11:40:23 PM »

:o ;D

« Reply #1759 on: March 14, 2024, 06:09:48 AM »
Deep.

« Reply #1760 on: July 12, 2024, 10:20:06 PM »

;) ;D

« Reply #1761 on: July 13, 2024, 02:38:17 PM »

« Reply #1762 on: July 13, 2024, 03:49:41 PM »
I'm self-contained.

And a self-centered asshole who literally makes everything about yourself.

Re: Arbitrary, idiotic things on your mind. The Idea™
« Reply #1763 on: July 14, 2024, 05:47:02 PM »
I had an intardasting conversation with my mother yesterday.  Without constructing a MethStar-esque screed about it, I have made a Venn Diagram that I shall attempt to embed hear:

That summarizes the main points.  Hopefully, it will aid anyone who;  is reading challenged, identifies as (& embodies to some degree) a mentally challenged black woman.

My brief attempt to find a vidya summarizing the thoughts ended in failure, and I rejected outright The Idea™ of creating one.

In lieu of an appropriate vidya, I will provide three muzak-ical selections that I found somewhat appropriate to the topic.

I am approaching the limit of what I consider to be a concise treatise on this subject;  in the interest of brevity:  my conversation was an attempt the help my dear mother arrive at Truth in a philosophical sense.

I fear she suffers from some sort of Derangement Syndrome, probably age-related and hopefully not Terminal.

On that note, re: Terminal Derangement Syndromes.  I note that this conversation occurred before the alarming incident in Pennsylvania yesterday.

Nautical Shore.

« Reply #1764 on: July 15, 2024, 05:58:27 AM »
And a self-centered asshole who literally makes everything about yourself.

Hold my ID. Also I'm going to kill you.

« Reply #1765 on: July 15, 2024, 05:59:23 AM »
I had an intardasting conversation with my mother yesterday.

Fuck you both too.

« Reply #1766 on: July 15, 2024, 05:07:28 PM »
Hold my ID. Also I'm going to kill you.

How can a dead man kill someone?!

« Reply #1767 on: July 15, 2024, 05:09:48 PM »
I had an intardasting conversation with my mother yesterday.  Without constructing a MethStar-esque screed about it, I have made a Venn Diagram that I shall attempt to embed hear:

That summarizes the main points.  Hopefully, it will aid anyone who;  is reading challenged, identifies as (& embodies to some degree) a mentally challenged black woman.

My brief attempt to find a vidya summarizing the thoughts ended in failure, and I rejected outright The Idea™ of creating one.

In lieu of an appropriate vidya, I will provide three muzak-ical selections that I found somewhat appropriate to the topic.

I am approaching the limit of what I consider to be a concise treatise on this subject;  in the interest of brevity:  my conversation was an attempt the help my dear mother arrive at Truth in a philosophical sense.

I fear she suffers from some sort of Derangement Syndrome, probably age-related and hopefully not Terminal.

On that note, re: Terminal Derangement Syndromes.  I note that this conversation occurred before the alarming incident in Pennsylvania yesterday.

Nautical Shore.

He won’t post vids, folks. Words only! He’s a reader. Don’t you admire him?

« Reply #1769 on: July 16, 2024, 01:48:47 AM »