Author Topic: The GabCast  (Read 53883 times)

Re: The GabCast
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2021, 02:39:54 PM »
Thanks for the show, Azzerae.

You're most welcome.

« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2021, 02:40:27 PM »
Loved seeing Azzerae on the gabcast... :-* :-*

I loved being on The GabCast.

« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2021, 05:00:53 PM »
Outstanding show, Azz.  You rocked it! ;) ;D

That's kind of you to say.

« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2021, 12:29:28 AM »
That's kind of you to say.

Thank you, my Friend+.

Do you think MV/Lee will ever tell me why he  blocked me from BellGab?  I still don't know why he had a problem with me in the first place.  I know it had something to do with Brig/Lilith maligning me, but I don't know why he didn't reflect on our past friendship history and my many donations to his forum.
I have no animosity toward MV/Lee.  In fact, I would enjoy a re-friendship, if he is also willing.

« Reply #124 on: August 01, 2021, 12:41:16 AM »
Thank you, my Friend+.

Do you think MV/Lee will ever tell me why he  blocked me from BellGab?  I still don't know why he had a problem with me in the first place.  I know it had something to do with Brig/Lilith maligning me, but I don't know why he didn't reflect on our past friendship history and my many donations to his forum.
I have no animosity toward MV/Lee.  In fact, I would enjoy a re-friendship, if he is also willing.

I remember this differently. It was you that started maligning her after Lee announced that he would be visiting her, which I don’t think actually ever happened anyway. I don’t remember her ever saying a bad word about you but I could be wrong. It really seemed like jealousy, Starr. I don’t know why you can’t just admit this and move on. It would be great if you could reconsile with Lee and Lil in some way.

« Reply #125 on: August 01, 2021, 01:01:43 AM »
I remember this differently. It was you that started maligning her after Lee announced that he would be visiting her, which I don’t think actually ever happened anyway. I don’t remember her ever saying a bad word about you but I could be wrong. It really seemed like jealousy, Starr. I don’t know why you can’t just admit this and move on. It would be great if you could reconsile with Lee and Lil in some way.

Apparently our memories are different.  Yes.  She did malign me subtly, with her posts. And, in PM she did slander me.  Those documents may have gone the way of the Great BellGab Delete.  But I may have downloaded copies on my laptop that is in the shop for repairs right now.
Jealousy?  Maybe, at first 6 or 7 years ago, when she corralled MV .  But I got over that quickly, as jealousy is an emotion more harmful to oneself than to the ones causing the problem.  My nature is to 'Forgive and Release."  I am more than willing to reconcile with Michael and Bridget.  My hand of friendship is extended to them, and has been for a good while now. :-*

« Reply #126 on: August 01, 2021, 01:19:42 AM »
Apparently our memories are different.  Jealousy?  Maybe, at first, 6 or 7 years ago.  But I got over that quickly as that emotion is more harmful to oneself than to the ones causing the problem.  My nature is to 'Forgive and Release."  I am more than willing to reconcile with Michael and Bridget.  My hand of friendship is extended. :-*

I reach you, friend.

« Reply #127 on: August 01, 2021, 01:31:05 AM »
I reach you, friend.

Thank you, Trollda. ;)

Re: MV vowed to never do another gabcast with Azzerae
« Reply #128 on: October 24, 2021, 01:15:21 AM »
Yep , It's true

Praise MV !

Re: MV vowed to never do another gabcast with Azzerae
« Reply #129 on: October 24, 2021, 01:18:38 AM »
Yep , It's true

Praise MV !

Where’s the beef?

« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2021, 07:25:03 AM »
Where’s the beef?
Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/idnwh6iDnXA
NUTIxCal

« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2021, 09:45:27 PM »
I didn't ask to be ready for this.

Re: The MV GabCast
« Reply #132 on: December 20, 2021, 03:55:27 AM »
Still no chat replay. You gotta catch it live.

... MV is digging into Senda who is suing him?

Walks_At_Night ​MV - have you heard anything from K_Dubb lately in your facebook group? He disappeared suddenly off of azzgab

MV went on and on about the demise of Rally Squirrel and never acknowledged WAN.

« Reply #133 on: December 20, 2021, 04:10:57 AM »
Still no chat replay. You gotta catch it live.

... MV is digging into Senda who is suing him?

MV went on and on about the demise of Rally Squirrel and never acknowledged WAN.
I tried to call in too to ask but I guess I scribbled the number down wrong and MV never posted it in chat.  :'(

Re: The MV GabCast
« Reply #134 on: December 20, 2021, 04:13:34 AM »
I tried to call in too to ask but I guess I scribbled the number down wrong and MV never posted it in chat.  :'(

If he's on next Sunday, kick him in the nuts ... figuratively speaking.

... his pop ups are not coincidental. He gets triggered when he sees certain BG poster(s) again on here. It's something of a strange attention play.