Author Topic: Ask Jack Anything  (Read 25928 times)

Re: Ask Jack Anything
« Reply #180 on: April 04, 2022, 07:27:52 AM »

« Reply #181 on: April 13, 2022, 06:24:28 AM »

« Reply #182 on: April 13, 2022, 06:32:07 AM »
VIDEO: Illuminati trigger phrase

I suppose you think I just crawled out of the cloning vat yesterday. Go fish, Friar Porky.

« Reply #183 on: April 20, 2022, 09:03:42 AM »
A little gnome told me you live in an Enchanted Valley. Is that true?

His name was Phil or Simon, something like that.

« Reply #184 on: April 20, 2022, 09:07:06 AM »
A little gnome told me you live in an Enchanted Valley. Is that true?

His name was Phil or Simon, something like that.

Well, what is it now? please be a Tiffany please be a Tiffany

« Reply #185 on: May 08, 2022, 03:49:15 AM »
Jack, will there ever be a rainbow?

« Reply #186 on: May 08, 2022, 04:05:13 AM »
Jack, will there ever be a rainbow?

Yes’M; and if it were not for the extraordinarily necessary and absolutely impossibly secure security that they got on dagobah we could be rolling around like a pair of freezen weasels right now, but we should probably wait a little while just so the babies don't get scared. I don't want to be a role model to anybody who wakes up early and decides it's time to start pushing buttons even though they don't know what they're doing. Tell me sometimes I can work but other times you can blow up your whole goddamn starship in your whole family with it, which is cool but once again I don't want to be a role model for that.

Standards. Security for you, standards for me. This is in fact the way it's supposed to be. No complaints. Thought of my watch: not Cody not today, but not toady today either.

Rainbow world problems.

« Reply #187 on: May 08, 2022, 04:08:34 AM »
Yes’M; and if it were not for the extraordinarily necessary and absolutely impossibly secure security that they got on dagobah we could be rolling around like a pair of freezen weasels right now, but we should probably wait a little while just so the babies don't get scared. I don't want to be a role model to anybody who wakes up early and decides it's time to start pushing buttons even though they don't know what they're doing. Tell me sometimes I can work but other times you can blow up your whole goddamn starship in your whole family with it, which is cool but once again I don't want to be a role model for that.

Standards. Security for you, standards for me. This is in fact the way it's supposed to be. No complaints. Thought of my watch: not Cody not today, but not toady today either.

Rainbow world problems.

So, yes?

« Reply #188 on: May 08, 2022, 04:16:31 AM »
So, yes?

Well you can take the rainbow bridge. all you got to do is blow Heimdal on the way out. And be willing to risk not be able to get back in, and have everybody know that you blew Heimdal, and be forced to tell me all about it and... Well I can't think of any other advantages to taking the rainbow bridge but if you can feel free to write them down and put them on the list of things that you're not doing because there's some other reason that I don't know why.

Disadvantages of taking the rainbow bridge right now primarily consist of the following: missing out on what's just about happening next. This is like almost the best part and if I hadn't already won and then assured of victory long ago and already done my homework for the day I'll be on the edge of my seat with anticipation and terror.

You know like I was last year when ever one ignored me. They all knew I had no idea; they just let you think I knew. I suppose in that sense that part was complicated — I mean if I really were that stupid, that I didn't know, that would change a whole bunch of assumptions... And, it did.

So, yes?

Yes to rainbow, no to Philadelphia experiment. Once was enough for the ladder. Similarly my new safe word for a lot of things is “Quaggamode,” which basically means when everybody's going to rate my seahorse it's always going to be automatically on the side that ends up winning with quad damage. It's a little hard to explain but if I weren't a reality manipulator, I wouldn't be one at all.

The sourcery gig is just moonlighting. /Soft steady smile

« Reply #189 on: May 08, 2022, 04:20:29 AM »

Re: Tell Jack Anything
« Reply #190 on: May 08, 2022, 04:29:05 AM »

« Reply #191 on: May 08, 2022, 04:41:32 AM »

How about if I pretend to pull off my own dick and get away with it for seventeen years while gulping/harvesting/guzzling my own essence the entire time while the whole goddam world stands/sits/S.T.A.N.D. watching by, totesagape? Because, look, look, read, read: if that isn't g-a-y enough for the likes of (You), I can just suck S/her clit a little and cry out her brother's name at point of j-gasm, that oughta do the trick to push Me over the edge. (If this can be triggered to happen in an area of local sp/ace/ty/me with the nanotech actually naturally enabled, so much & all the better, we can probably get my ablative armor to manifest and cover me up in a badass S&M black nanotek panther gimp suit. I'm game, as long as I can still vape whatever I want while wearing it. (P/M***y, fo sho)

And, if not, well... I AM THAT I AM WILLING TO LEARN.

Re: Ask JaxTard Anything
« Reply #192 on: May 08, 2022, 04:44:19 AM »
Are you done losing yet?

Axing for a fiend.

« Reply #193 on: May 08, 2022, 04:45:15 AM »
How about if I pretend to pull off my own dick and get away with it for seventeen years while gulping/harvesting/guzzling my own essence the entire time while the whole goddam world stands/sits/S.T.A.N.D. watching by, totesagape? Because, look, look, read, read: if that isn't g-a-y enough for the likes of (You), I can just suck S/her clit a little and cry out her brother's name at point of j-gasm, that oughta do the trick to push Me over the edge. (If this can be triggered to happen in an area of local sp/ace/ty/me with the nanotech actually naturally enabled, so much & all the better, we can probably get my ablative armor to manifest and cover me up in a badass S&M black nanotek panther gimp suit. I'm game, as long as I can still vape whatever I want while wearing it. (P/M***y, fo sho)

« Reply #194 on: May 08, 2022, 04:45:17 AM »

Try some hot goulash; that will set you straight.