Author Topic: Mysterious Disappearances  (Read 20745 times)

Re: The Mysterious Reappearance of K_Dubb
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2022, 05:35:43 AM »
The Dubbster said it's ok so here's what happened

You'll remember that after getting xavved he had some side effects. These worsened to the point where he was bed-ridden and as a result, he gained a lot of weight. To the point where mobility scooters and elasticated waistbands(his worst fear) were a necessity. He gave up a lot of things he found enjoyable like baking and forumming

Fortunately there were some benefits to being xavved as well. While thumbing through a back-issue of Operetta Quarterly he noticed some unusual stirrings upon seeing a picture of Katherine Jenkins. Long story/short, he's now married with a little Dubblet on the way.

Luckily he's on the mend and lost a bit of weight. He's started a new life in Mexico and as such would like to leave a lot of his old life (rest stops, amyl nitrate, Gab forums) behind. He's flattered by everybody's concern(especially pate) and asked me to thank you from the bottom of his (now enlarged) heart

This post made my day, whether it's true or not.

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2022, 05:40:08 AM »
This post made my day, whether it's true or not.

According to the telemetry at my disposal, it's as true as houses.

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2022, 06:01:59 AM »
According to the telemetry at my disposal, it's as true as houses.

It's possible.

Telemetry, you say?

Katherine Jenkins OBE: World’s most Prolific Classical Crossover Artist
https://www.womenfitness.net/katherine-jenkins/

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2022, 01:56:51 PM »
Katherine Jenkins OBE: World’s most Prolific Classical Crossover Artist
That reminds me of the phone conversation we had where he said he'd like to "eat her peach" and "get all up in her BIZ-NASS" and a laundry list of sexual euphemisms that would make Jenna Jameson blush. Truly bizarre

Then he told me not to "dead name" him anymore and that he now wants to be known as "Kevin Dobson" wtf

« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2022, 01:23:39 AM »
That reminds me of the phone conversation we had where he said he'd like to "eat her peach" and "get all up in her BIZ-NASS" and a laundry list of sexual euphemisms that would make Jenna Jameson blush. Truly bizarre

Then he told me not to "dead name" him anymore and that he now wants to be known as "Kevin Dobson" wtf

WTF indeed, Nautical Shore about that...

&

The balding pattern is all wrong.  And the Hawaiian shirt, that is clearly code for HI...

Here the balding pattern (or lack thereof) is more in line with reality:

(ignore the Black Man, couldn't find a Tom & Rick brony pic...)

@Bro-J, are you certain his locale was Meh-He-Coo?

My "Rick" theory falls apart on the height analysis, although I bet the BMI might be accurate;  IF the data points you provide are accurate.

A Red Hearing:

Hah!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In Memoriam

K_Dubb

« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2022, 05:15:13 AM »

No one really knows what goes into those experimental vaccines.

Re: Mysterious Disappearances
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2022, 09:40:43 PM »
My theory is that some Poindexter mixed up some kitchen sink horse paste with some of that gay bomb shit (just for shits and giggles as they are wont to do) and produced a super straightener.

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2022, 10:35:18 PM »
Funny you mention Magnum. In the early days of his transformation he contemplated a move to Hawaii to LARP as a PI with a Malasada truck as a side hustle and Sredni as his major domo but the cost of shipping his newly acquired bro-dozer was prohibitively expensive

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2022, 12:19:41 AM »

I am frankly surprised that he didn't consider moving to American Samoa, with that new look he would blend right in!

After getting a suitable tan, of course...

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2022, 09:54:43 AM »
Maybe MH370 didn't really disappear into a black hole.