Author Topic: BellGab, now defunct.  (Read 61001 times)

BellGab, now defunct.
« on: April 08, 2021, 07:04:53 AM »
The Facebook group just ain't doin' it for me.

Re: BellGab, now defunct.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 07:07:25 AM »
Given has Lee his reasons for doing this?

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 07:11:44 AM »
Given has Lee his reasons for doing this?

He hasn't.

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 06:27:34 PM »
Up to 77 members, nothing but a lot of heavy breathing when you go in there hahaha

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 08:10:23 PM »
Up to 77 members, nothing but a lot of heavy breathing when you go in there hahaha

At the risk of stating the obvious, there's just no way Facebook can fill the void.

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 08:16:11 PM »
At the risk of stating the obvious, there's just no way Facebook can fill the void.

Honestly, unless there is a whole lot of organized zoom wanks and furious PMing of n00dz going on I don’t see the purpose.  And if there is, nobody has sent me any, which hurts tremendously 😫

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2021, 08:50:39 PM »
Honestly, unless there is a whole lot of organized zoom wanks and furious PMing of n00dz going on I don’t see the purpose.  And if there is, nobody has sent me any, which hurts tremendously 😫

You naughty, naughty boy!

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2021, 12:36:32 AM »
Surprisingly makes sense.

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2021, 12:57:44 PM »
MV's gone to a very dark place

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2021, 04:24:58 PM »
MV's gone to a very dark place

At least he got a nice goodie bag of swag along the way.

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2021, 07:53:49 AM »

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2021, 06:15:11 AM »
Just to be clear, Coast to coast was sold to a corporation who proceeded to destroy it and place mumblegums in charge. Then Bell started on XM and abandoned it. Then he started "Midnight in the desert" that was given to Heather and Keith. Heather quit, Keith sold the shed (or network) to a brilliant group of investors. Heather started and quit a dozen times more on her network. And now the forum that chronicled it all for a decade is gone and has been magically transformed into a facebook group.

Amazing to see entropy in action.

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2021, 07:06:53 PM »
Until yesterday, I was under the impression that AzzGab was also defunct...

I happened to stumble upon a link to this site, and in fact this very thread, the other day on an un-AzzGab related intar-tube search.

I am a little hurt that no-one thought to shoot me an e-mail about this new location.

I guess eMCee was correct when he observed that no-one on the intar-tubes is really your fiend.

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2021, 07:16:27 PM »
Until yesterday, I was under the impression that AzzGab was also defunct...

I happened to stumble upon a link to this site, and in fact this very thread, the other day on an un-AzzGab related intar-tube search.

I am a little hurt that no-one thought to shoot me an e-mail about this new location.

I guess eMCee was correct when he observed that no-one on the intar-tubes is really your fiend.

I do not have your email, sir, or I surely would have done so.  In any event I am delighted to see you.  BTW I made it with chicken thighs last time, much improved thank you!

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2021, 07:22:13 PM »
I do not have your email, sir, or I surely would have done so.  BTW I made it with chicken thighs last time, much improved thank you!

The campaign e-mail, believe it or not:  is actually functional.  I check it daily to delete all the spam messages from Epoch times, Twitter and etc.

Apparently, my telepatehic helmet is on the fritz or something, as I have been sending out e(sp)-mails to various folks that keep getting returned as "undeliverable, address unknown."

I will have to find some thyme to fix that shit...

I assume you missed the last few campaign directives I sent your way using that unreliable system?