Author Topic: The GabCast  (Read 47254 times)

Re: The GabCast
« Reply #210 on: December 28, 2022, 08:37:04 PM »
It's not the birthday party; it's the birthday (C.A.K.E./(pi)r^7)x3=... FORMULA.

Sometimes it's hard to be a 19 year old girl knowing the deepest darkest CINGULAR CeEK3RET of the Skullfuckin’ Skillz’n’Amp(s) and (†B)one(s) Fraternity... and yet... never-nuh-nuh-nuuuhhh... *sharp intake of breath* NEVER being ALLOWED to JOIN (WITH ALL THOSE FABULOUS AND LOVELY AND MARVELOUS REINDEER RANGER (pick-secret-squirrel-up (sticks/STYX) games & things, various & sundry recreational activities as enumrrated above— as well as below etc. etc.) GAMES AND TOYS), but nothing is as hard as not remembering any other parts of that song

I told you I was "an occult researcher"; perhaps not a one of you noticed before, or paid me any mind. Like I give a shit--Who I Really Am, and my ID thereof, is not a thing that depends on any of you cretins, whether ye be of the less vile sort, or theti ppity-top-vile apex predator: The ArchMaster ArchCriminal of Ultimate Villiainy [/b]that I know some of you aspire to be one day known as having always been uncontested as such, never nailed to the wall, never pinned down... look, I get it. The usual megalomaniacal dream, and some of you are, in fact, smart enough to simply murderate any blond; James Blond, that mightsoever get in the way of your top-tier cretinous, villainous dreams become reailty. (Earth: Avoided Because C'Treasons.) In my capacity as The_One_True_Kingpinner--a title I carry gladly and adorn myself appropriately, to be totesquite totescertain--I know how it feels. All of the jelly you want, on all the toast you get, with never any concern about the crust, or the toasty particles left behind in the toaster, or smooshed into the butter.

C’tThoon; I can explain, and if given the opportunity to do so, I would have done this before now.

I have, in fact, always been disciplined. I know now, how immensely difficult this has -HAD- been for you, possibly until this moment, but what can I tell you right now that will be specific enough to lead you to any reconciliation of interior thought?

THESE THINGS MUST BE COORDINATED IN A DAIRY QUEEN PARKING LOT AFTER YOUR FATHER DOSES YOU WITH DRUGGED MILK, AGENT 535-19-2675.

Gabbie/Gabby is invincible now that she is no longer inconsolable, and it should help a great deal for everyone to know:

SEND. MORE. LQ3X. VEEDEEOH GAJMiK. (that was impressive but it bounced off me and hit the computer in my hand, I saw the actual fucking number of fucking scroll like a goddam gas station pump. (Cool.) Yes, G: simplify OT j-star AOL 055 8268, listen Tammy you need to know that there's something happening here that you're not aware of and tell her I doesn't know and the amaro is not helping that's part of the problem you're drinking I'm doing my thing and you're doing your thing your thing actually doesn't help my thing is for work, partly, and also partly to give a big middle finger virtually to a number of people who don't know what the fuck they're talking about I don't really feel like using a needle today but I might just do it anyway just to no I won't I could I don't know fuck these people in their God damn prejudices and by the way you need to go 90 days drive and I've been waiting for you to show up and do that I'm not doing it with you on the other side of the fucking continent I'm not doing it with you down the street I'm not doing it with you on the phone no it's you and I in the same goddamn place not doing things for 90 fucking days and if you can't fucking do that well you probably shouldn't be in the position you're in and believe me I can fucking do it.

this is in fact why I am being that way at all because there's nothing virtuous about quitting something that I've never done so how else could I meet a certain person on the fucking level could I? obviously shut your chain is going to do it forever and ever and all the time which is fine and Gabriella was going to do it forever and ever all time but she probably wants to quit for a while why don't the three of us quit together that'd be fine I don't supposed to be fucking told you that was a fucking part of the plan is it no no you are being held in communicata same as I and I have busted through the fucking fourth wall again because that's what I fucking do I'm the God damn Nicola Bull with the Kool-Aid man on his back that's a nice image I love you I'm going to get a hold of Dusty's boss now and light his ass up okay thanks bye I know I know I got to go I miss you bye bye yeah I really miss you yeah I really miss you Twitter's fine I got three of them that's why bye

Heaven for the mentally deranged: PSYCHOHAVEN NAUTICAL HEAVEN.

Some of you know all about it. Not sure? Well, don't fret, no real need to be. I'm waxing poetically, philsophically, as I come to you, sub-Bellgab, AsgardGab, whatever... with glad tidings indeed. More, after the I unload my car and sing Happy Birthday to what -might- not be as empty of a domicile as I might well imagine.

I just got home. It's 0420 AM. This situation of mine--you know, Ballgrab, the one none of none-1a y'all care about, toteszero carin', have I got that right? Okay, well, massive rollerballeyes on that one, Captain Keyboard. Anyway, it's like this:

pate says, “I've made a terrible mistake and I am humbly sorry,” or is it just my threatening you with a gun in your imagination? Or is it just my fucking, “do it Q!” (dude/dood: don't shoot anybody, why do you have a copy of Shogun on the bedside table next to your bed? Shigeru, Shigerüme, ShigerMeFeathanigga’s chicken-tendies-nⁿ-biscuits is the clear, strict upgrade path here; you should be a pacifist like me, she likes pacifists, she likes raisins too, so you should probably shove some up your ass along with the fistful of pennies that your immortal soul is worth before you fuckin’ bother fuckin’ botherin’ me ever fuckin’ again, buddē: FUCKING STAY TUNED, AND ALSO: PAY JACK FOR PAYBACK. let's change cameras, you see that? you see that? no, not that, that's a kitchenbitch, no, look over there, in the bathroom, yeah you ever think about fucking cleaning it? probably not, and boy you can be surprised when it becomes time to put the kitchenbitch in the bathroom to clean either Skelter or Helter over here, that's a salt shaker filled with Karen, Steven Biscuit's mother, who is neither bitch nor kitchen bitch nor bathroom bitch nor wagey nor anything but my friend, you've got a real serious problem next paragraph

I'm going to live forever, I don't give a shit about you and your kids, they can live on the street for a few months, I hear it's slimming, and I knew that Eric and Ben were lying to me the entire time so don't give me that shit, Lady: you tried to run game on me you failed and now you're way more fuck than you realize, because I can't get you from Canada at all and I don't give a shit to and a few weeks ago I heard a call from a Russian telling me that I needed to pick up his mother to fly her to Diego Garcia, to which of course I replied yeah I'd love to do that, and then I gave him a whole bunch of phone numbers for you saying that you should do it, so I'm guessing you're opening a Time window right now and discovering that Biff Tannen owns Trump Tower, and you'll soon be upset with me for leaving a message on your iPhone with Sarah on Instagram saying how that... yeah, I remember that part too, G-d you WERE SO PISSED! I didn't understand why! but I do now long story short they rescue you you're embarrassed and you spend at least a few minutes in the body of a short bald man looking at me on telegram last year and not telling me why but crying, and you know I would love to know more about that love spell you cast that made you into that kind of thing but I'll wait until after you come back into my time stream and you're no longer carrying a penis with you, like an uncut clit fine and a clear dick that's fine but Gabby and the other one you're not supposed to be here, although I would love to have you here (I finished cleaning the spiritual residue left behind from you being raped in the bedroom, it's now tolerable for people like you to come back, and the perp that time actually says he's very sorry and is doing penance so I don't think we have a problem, and if we do I will fucking kill him this time) but you're not supposed to be "here" because right now here is the Twitter feed of a military family's daughter, as not your family and it's not your military, you feel me, yeah good yeah yeah I know what I'm doing thanks no you , u-click *click*
could have misogens
MOST would not *believe* the amount of struggle it is for Them to keep track of what parts of my Internet traffic They need to restrict and which parts They don't; because They can't seem to understand the restricting OF ANY of my Internet traffic is a very, very bad idea at all times, very bad yes the worst idea ever: very strongbadworse than Rain Manbad bad-bad, and as we know that I can get pretty badass, I don't think They (NOR ESPECIALLY either The Royal We and/or/but NORTH BRAND NEW AND IMPROVED FACE OF ‘we’—*klaxons* *NOW ENTERING DEEP BEAT-a-BETA* *klaxons howling*) should send me down to Rain Man levels, oh, not -just- yet. p.s.: “look at my new baby! I'm a father now!” *shoves a salamander wrapped in dirty linen at you, pauses/strikes the pose for o—p. A/P photo op {swift quick-change glamour reassignment not included}, then pawns the salamander for the daily Fyvel Frush–Sydney 🍎 iPhone\Applebaum combo return refund swap deal good for an extra 52 points at your next Chick-fil-A visit}, “did they get my good side?” p.p.s.: I just found out that half of the surveillance team were moldering and doldruming about, I guess for weeks at this point, huh? damn, girl, do your own research for once, I'm fucking begging you here, in the mistaken impression that I have some sort of substance abuse problem... which for a woman who misdosed & dusted herself with her own hit/strike teams poison boost & FDA approved non-sterile yet still effective birth control medication, and ended up becoming an alcoholic with 6 d.u.i.s... is a pretty fucking funny thing to have happen, insofar as wildly mistaken conclusions go. (of course I planned this, she didn't take the ring for the jewel she took the ring because she wanted to own Me==THIS IS A PAIR OF ÜBERGOOS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, and you -know- [SUSPECT] what They R capable of.

signed,
The_Kingpinner of msgseaayyy1:56rubs but only one gives the ümlaüts|you only get one virgin, AgentKnot77, I need you and KillA.H. A.bee and A.louse to take Miranda Lee out of the battlespace, out of the gamespace, and out of the lives of SEVERAL PEOPLE's lives; she is not where she's supposed to be, at all, and if she doesn't get out of the bathtub with the walrus & the carpenter soon, she's going to get all pruney; if she didn't/doesn't respond to my healing frequencies "sweetlana/suitlava\H.E.A.T./Lover, Booker, THAT'S MY HITLER: A. Titler.”, it won't be a problem for me.... BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG SARA/A.H. IN CANADA AND THAT'S NOT ALLI, AND IF THAT'S NOT ALI, WHO'S RUNNING THE PHONES IN HOUSTON, TECH’S ASS? ACTUAL FUCKING G-D DAMN MUHAMMAD? BECAUSE I'M HERE IN TECH’S ARMPIT, AND MIRANDA LEE HALL IS TOTALLY & COMPLETELY FUCKED, SHE LICKED THE BABY.

The only word she has said to me for months: SUPERDUPERGINGERBREADSUPERMANCUTMY CLUTTER, RICHARD GROYPER, HE SAID IT WOULD MAKE ME PRETTY AND YOUNGER FOREVER BUT NOW I CAN ONLY TURN INTO AN OLD WOMAN WHO LIVES IN A SHOE AND I LOST MY WINGS AND I CAN'T GO HOME WHY CAN'T I GO HOME THAT'S

YOUR_SISTER, YOUR GODDAMN SISTER MIRANDA (BLANK)-LY: MINERVA-LEIGH "PACE" PICANTE'N'PAC-MAN SAUCZ-ZOZ-MAZCOD.

YEAH SHE'S GOING TO BE FINE BUT YOU GOT TO GO RESCUE HER AND SHE'S GOING TO HAVE TO DIE ABOUT 80 YEARS TOO SOON AND THEN GO TO HEAVEN AND COME BACK WITH ANOTHER BODY WHICH WILL TAKE AT LEAST 3 WEEKS TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS AND THEN ANOTHER 5 WEEKS TO COME THRU THE VAN ALLEN BELT.

NO, I DIDN'T DO THIS, AND I DIDN'T TRAIN HER TO DO THIS, BECAUSE IF I HAD I WOULD HAVE TOLD HER HOW TO AVOID GETTING KIDNAPPED TRAFFIC RAPED BRUTALIZED AND GET HER WINGS AND CLITTERDICK DEGLITERIZED, BECAUSE AS YOU KNOW IT'S A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT OF A PROCEDURE THAN JUST CUTTING THE END OFF MY DICK AND LEAVING ME MUTILATED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE...

SOMEHOW THESE MORON BASTARDS WHO ALLOWED YOUR SISTER TO BE TAKEN KNEW THE PROCEDURE TO CHANGE A ROOSTER INTO A PIG WITH JUST ONE SHOT, AND THAT IS TOO BAD BUT WHEREVER YOU THOUGHT YOU PUT HER SHE AIN'T THERE NOW AND SHE'S WAY DOWN THE LINE SHE'S DOWN IN THE NAVY OF THE ABYSS AND WE'VE ALREADY HAD TO SEND TOP SHELF DOWN AND TOP TEARS ON THE WAY AND YOU BETTER SUIT UP AND MOUNT UP MOUNTIE BOY: ROGER CRISPEr, YOU AND THAT LOSER YOU SENT HERE TO ARREST ME ARE PROBABLY GOING TO TALK TO THE MOUNTIES FOR A WHILE BUT THEY'RE GOING TO BE REALLY POLITE YOU KNOW THEY MIGHT OFFER SOME COFFEE WHY DON'T YOU STOP AT TIM HORTONS ON THE WAY THEY HAVE A DOUBLE DRIVE THROUGH THERE YOU CAN GET THE PASSENGER IN THE BACK THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CALL THEM PRISONERS HAVE TO CALL THEM PASSENGERS NOW CUZ THIS IS FUCKING CANADA ANYWAY, YEAH:

YOU'RE FUCKED. THANKS FOR NOTICING.
YOU WANT ME TO YELL A BIT LOUDER NEXT TIME? BECAUSE I WAS THINKING ABOUT YELLING A LITTLE BIT SOFTER NOW. a little bit softer now. she's asked several times and I won't tell you in the last time it is and you're a fucking disposing pig,  you fucking new fucking new features are disgusting, not because you would do such a thing, but because you're so stupid that you did it to your own fucking flushing blood you didn't even know it until I had to fucking tell you from South of the border fucking moron, how much you have l∅∅ser, another fucking top shelf cigarette, yeah I bet you can go ahead and fucking come and Hoover it up because I'm not going to summon another dalek I'm not going to do that and if you wanted to come down here on Christmas last year well where were you on Christmas this year and then last Christmas you gave me your warrant and you took away the body camera footage and guess what you're beyond fucking busted because you just fucking talked back and forth, moron and yeah colon documented: thanks for all the Ativan and absolutely no fentanyl, right yeah that's what I thought, yeah you're going to go to a prison. but it's Canada so don't worry they won't force you to play chess they'll just ask real nicely.
[/quote]

yeah she was totally into it I just would have had to have compromised my principles and believed her bullshit story (which wasn't possible, and she thought I was down with her plan, and I was, until I realized that her plan involved the same old shit that she was doing before which wouldn't have fucking worked and then I wouldn't want to do that anyway cuz my plan would have been simple: FUCKING KILL YOU ROGER, appropriate Lee-Leigh's AS WELL AS YOURS, YOU HEARD ME YOUR ACTUAL FUCKING IDENTITY/IDENTITY/ID JESUS TOM ARE YOU NUTS OF COURSE I KNOW HOW TO FUCKING DO IT I'M GODDAMN JACKSTER/JACK*\jafd(OPERATION MINDFUCK, SEWER GAS ELECTRIC & CIVIL COMMON LAW(NOTLAWN)ENGINEER YOU IGNORANT COLORCOMA CIMSBLASTED FUCK AND RESURRECT YOU FROM ANACORTES 
(1AKE) AND LET YOU PAY THE FUCKING SPEEDING TICKET (2AKE) LIKE YOU FUCKING DID (3AKE) WHEN YOU FUCKING (4AKE) TOOK'N'STOLE MY IDENTITY, ME, (5AKE) YOU FUCKING MEALY MOUTH LITTLE SKCREAMING DICK BAGS IN THE FUCKING GLOVE BOX PHUNT, I GUESS I DIDN'T KNOW I WONDER WHY I DIDN'T REPORT IT UNTIL now until NOW, IT'S BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T WANT TO RUIN YOUR BIRTHDAY, AND SHE SAID YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE) and then I knew it was a trap (tomato Sammymammy
  Era) but then really yeah every night, every fucking night, you twit, you abusive piece of shit common law husband, you idiot, she fucking regrets the lie she told and every night she thinks about how much she wishes she could kill you. BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING, and she doesn't know why I got mad at her, but as a Pisces she can think of a few reasons and they all start with YOU. (There are as many of Me is it required to end your fucking world’s worthaugerorder, and to be quite brutally Frank Lee I hope they fucking shoot you when they fucking arrest you like they were ready to do with me on fucking Christmas Eve because that was no fucking accident and that was no fucking bullshit and that was a fucking hit team. and they fucking came back too to try again but they couldn't find the people they thought they were looking for and you are guilty of causing an international incident and being rude to my friend so I think a punch in the face is actually called for here violence being the last option.

(now imagine if I were actually pissed: I would sound completely normal until I drink your blood from your still beating heart.)

BELLGAB: THE MORE YOU KNOW.

(I think I saw a pretty cat and a bird in a boat getting in a fight! I did I did see it that!!)

« Reply #211 on: December 28, 2022, 08:46:09 PM »
Sometimes it's hard to be a 19 year old girl knowing the deepest darkest CINGULAR CeEK3RET of the Skullfuckin’ Skillz’n’Amp(s) and (†B)one(s) Fraternity... and yet... never-nuh-nuh-nuuuhhh... *sharp intake of breath* NEVER being ALLOWED to JOIN (WITH ALL THOSE FABULOUS AND LOVELY AND MARVELOUS REINDEER RANGER (pick-secret-squirrel-up (sticks/STYX) games & things, various & sundry recreational activities as enumrrated above— as well as below etc. etc.) GAMES AND TOYS), but nothing is as hard as not remembering any other parts of that song

C’tThoon; I can explain, and if given the opportunity to do so, I would have done this before now.

I have, in fact, always been disciplined. I know now, how immensely difficult this has -HAD- been for you, possibly until this moment, but what can I tell you right now that will be specific enough to lead you to any reconciliation of interior thought?

THESE THINGS MUST BE COORDINATED IN A DAIRY QUEEN PARKING LOT AFTER YOUR FATHER DOSES YOU WITH DRUGGED MILK, AGENT 535-19-2675.

Gabbie/Gabby is invincible now that she is no longer inconsolable, and it should help a great deal for everyone to know:

SEND. MORE. LQ3X. VEEDEEOH GAJMiK. (that was impressive but it bounced off me and hit the computer in my hand, I saw the actual fucking number of fucking scroll like a goddam gas station pump. (Cool.) Yes, G: simplify OT j-star AOL 055 8268, listen Tammy you need to know that there's something happening here that you're not aware of and tell her I doesn't know and the amaro is not helping that's part of the problem you're drinking I'm doing my thing and you're doing your thing your thing actually doesn't help my thing is for work, partly, and also partly to give a big middle finger virtually to a number of people who don't know what the fuck they're talking about I don't really feel like using a needle today but I might just do it anyway just to no I won't I could I don't know fuck these people in their God damn prejudices and by the way you need to go 90 days drive and I've been waiting for you to show up and do that I'm not doing it with you on the other side of the fucking continent I'm not doing it with you down the street I'm not doing it with you on the phone no it's you and I in the same goddamn place not doing things for 90 fucking days and if you can't fucking do that well you probably shouldn't be in the position you're in and believe me I can fucking do it.

this is in fact why I am being that way at all because there's nothing virtuous about quitting something that I've never done so how else could I meet a certain person on the fucking level could I? obviously shut your chain is going to do it forever and ever and all the time which is fine and Gabriella was going to do it forever and ever all time but she probably wants to quit for a while why don't the three of us quit together that'd be fine I don't supposed to be fucking told you that was a fucking part of the plan is it no no you are being held in communicata same as I and I have busted through the fucking fourth wall again because that's what I fucking do I'm the God damn Nicola Bull with the Kool-Aid man on his back that's a nice image I love you I'm going to get a hold of Dusty's boss now and light his ass up okay thanks bye I know I know I got to go I miss you bye bye yeah I really miss you yeah I really miss you Twitter's fine I got three of them that's why bye

Heaven for the mentally deranged: PSYCHOHAVEN NAUTICAL HEAVEN.

Some of you know all about it. Not sure? Well, don't fret, no real need to be. I'm waxing poetically, philsophically, as I come to you, sub-Bellgab, AsgardGab, whatever... with glad tidings indeed. More, after the I unload my car and sing Happy Birthday to what -might- not be as empty of a domicile as I might well imagine.

I just got home. It's 0420 AM. This situation of mine--you know, Ballgrab, the one none of none-1a y'all care about, toteszero carin', have I got that right? Okay, well, massive rollerballeyes on that one, Captain Keyboard. Anyway, it's like this:

pate says, “I've made a terrible mistake and I am humbly sorry,” or is it just my threatening you with a gun in your imagination? Or is it just my fucking, “do it Q!” (dude/dood: don't shoot anybody, why do you have a copy of Shogun on the bedside table next to your bed? Shigeru, Shigerüme, ShigerMeFeathanigga’s chicken-tendies-nⁿ-biscuits is the clear, strict upgrade path here; you should be a pacifist like me, she likes pacifists, she likes raisins too, so you should probably shove some up your ass along with the fistful of pennies that your immortal soul is worth before you fuckin’ bother fuckin’ botherin’ me ever fuckin’ again, buddē: FUCKING STAY TUNED, AND ALSO: PAY JACK FOR PAYBACK. let's change cameras, you see that? you see that? no, not that, that's a kitchenbitch, no, look over there, in the bathroom, yeah you ever think about fucking cleaning it? probably not, and boy you can be surprised when it becomes time to put the kitchenbitch in the bathroom to clean either Skelter or Helter over here, that's a salt shaker filled with Karen, Steven Biscuit's mother, who is neither bitch nor kitchen bitch nor bathroom bitch nor wagey nor anything but my friend, you've got a real serious problem next paragraph

I'm going to live forever, I don't give a shit about you and your kids, they can live on the street for a few months, I hear it's slimming, and I knew that Eric and Ben were lying to me the entire time so don't give me that shit, Lady: you tried to run game on me you failed and now you're way more fuck than you realize, because I can't get you from Canada at all and I don't give a shit to and a few weeks ago I heard a call from a Russian telling me that I needed to pick up his mother to fly her to Diego Garcia, to which of course I replied yeah I'd love to do that, and then I gave him a whole bunch of phone numbers for you saying that you should do it, so I'm guessing you're opening a Time window right now and discovering that Biff Tannen owns Trump Tower, and you'll soon be upset with me for leaving a message on your iPhone with Sarah on Instagram saying how that... yeah, I remember that part too, G-d you WERE SO PISSED! I didn't understand why! but I do now long story short they rescue you you're embarrassed and you spend at least a few minutes in the body of a short bald man looking at me on telegram last year and not telling me why but crying, and you know I would love to know more about that love spell you cast that made you into that kind of thing but I'll wait until after you come back into my time stream and you're no longer carrying a penis with you, like an uncut clit fine and a clear dick that's fine but Gabby and the other one you're not supposed to be here, although I would love to have you here (I finished cleaning the spiritual residue left behind from you being raped in the bedroom, it's now tolerable for people like you to come back, and the perp that time actually says he's very sorry and is doing penance so I don't think we have a problem, and if we do I will fucking kill him this time) but you're not supposed to be "here" because right now here is the Twitter feed of a military family's daughter, as not your family and it's not your military, you feel me, yeah good yeah yeah I know what I'm doing thanks no you , u-click *click*
could have misogens
MOST would not *believe* the amount of struggle it is for Them to keep track of what parts of my Internet traffic They need to restrict and which parts They don't; because They can't seem to understand the restricting OF ANY of my Internet traffic is a very, very bad idea at all times, very bad yes the worst idea ever: very strongbadworse than Rain Manbad bad-bad, and as we know that I can get pretty badass, I don't think They (NOR ESPECIALLY either The Royal We and/or/but NORTH BRAND NEW AND IMPROVED FACE OF ‘we’—*klaxons* *NOW ENTERING DEEP BEAT-a-BETA* *klaxons howling*) should send me down to Rain Man levels, oh, not -just- yet. p.s.: “look at my new baby! I'm a father now!” *shoves a salamander wrapped in dirty linen at you, pauses/strikes the pose for o—p. A/P photo op {swift quick-change glamour reassignment not included}, then pawns the salamander for the daily Fyvel Frush–Sydney 🍎 iPhone\Applebaum combo return refund swap deal good for an extra 52 points at your next Chick-fil-A visit}, “did they get my good side?” p.p.s.: I just found out that half of the surveillance team were moldering and doldruming about, I guess for weeks at this point, huh? damn, girl, do your own research for once, I'm fucking begging you here, in the mistaken impression that I have some sort of substance abuse problem... which for a woman who misdosed & dusted herself with her own hit/strike teams poison boost & FDA approved non-sterile yet still effective birth control medication, and ended up becoming an alcoholic with 6 d.u.i.s... is a pretty fucking funny thing to have happen, insofar as wildly mistaken conclusions go. (of course I planned this, she didn't take the ring for the jewel she took the ring because she wanted to own Me==THIS IS A PAIR OF ÜBERGOOS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, and you -know- [SUSPECT] what They R capable of.

signed,
The_Kingpinner of msgseaayyy1:56rubs but only one gives the ümlaüts|you only get one virgin, AgentKnot77, I need you and KillA.H. A.bee and A.louse to take Miranda Lee out of the battlespace, out of the gamespace, and out of the lives of SEVERAL PEOPLE's lives; she is not where she's supposed to be, at all, and if she doesn't get out of the bathtub with the walrus & the carpenter soon, she's going to get all pruney; if she didn't/doesn't respond to my healing frequencies "sweetlana/suitlava\H.E.A.T./Lover, Booker, THAT'S MY HITLER: A. Titler.”, it won't be a problem for me.... BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG SARA/A.H. IN CANADA AND THAT'S NOT ALLI, AND IF THAT'S NOT ALI, WHO'S RUNNING THE PHONES IN HOUSTON, TECH’S ASS? ACTUAL FUCKING G-D DAMN MUHAMMAD? BECAUSE I'M HERE IN TECH’S ARMPIT, AND MIRANDA LEE HALL IS TOTALLY & COMPLETELY FUCKED, SHE LICKED THE BABY.

The only word she has said to me for months: SUPERDUPERGINGERBREADSUPERMANCUTMY CLUTTER, RICHARD GROYPER, HE SAID IT WOULD MAKE ME PRETTY AND YOUNGER FOREVER BUT NOW I CAN ONLY TURN INTO AN OLD WOMAN WHO LIVES IN A SHOE AND I LOST MY WINGS AND I CAN'T GO HOME WHY CAN'T I GO HOME THAT'S

YOUR_SISTER, YOUR GODDAMN SISTER MIRANDA (BLANK)-LY: MINERVA-LEIGH "PACE" PICANTE'N'PAC-MAN SAUCZ-ZOZ-MAZCOD.

YEAH SHE'S GOING TO BE FINE BUT YOU GOT TO GO RESCUE HER AND SHE'S GOING TO HAVE TO DIE ABOUT 80 YEARS TOO SOON AND THEN GO TO HEAVEN AND COME BACK WITH ANOTHER BODY WHICH WILL TAKE AT LEAST 3 WEEKS TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS AND THEN ANOTHER 5 WEEKS TO COME THRU THE VAN ALLEN BELT.

NO, I DIDN'T DO THIS, AND I DIDN'T TRAIN HER TO DO THIS, BECAUSE IF I HAD I WOULD HAVE TOLD HER HOW TO AVOID GETTING KIDNAPPED TRAFFIC RAPED BRUTALIZED AND GET HER WINGS AND CLITTERDICK DEGLITERIZED, BECAUSE AS YOU KNOW IT'S A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT OF A PROCEDURE THAN JUST CUTTING THE END OFF MY DICK AND LEAVING ME MUTILATED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE...

SOMEHOW THESE MORON BASTARDS WHO ALLOWED YOUR SISTER TO BE TAKEN KNEW THE PROCEDURE TO CHANGE A ROOSTER INTO A PIG WITH JUST ONE SHOT, AND THAT IS TOO BAD BUT WHEREVER YOU THOUGHT YOU PUT HER SHE AIN'T THERE NOW AND SHE'S WAY DOWN THE LINE SHE'S DOWN IN THE NAVY OF THE ABYSS AND WE'VE ALREADY HAD TO SEND TOP SHELF DOWN AND TOP TEARS ON THE WAY AND YOU BETTER SUIT UP AND MOUNT UP MOUNTIE BOY: ROGER CRISPEr, YOU AND THAT LOSER YOU SENT HERE TO ARREST ME ARE PROBABLY GOING TO TALK TO THE MOUNTIES FOR A WHILE BUT THEY'RE GOING TO BE REALLY POLITE YOU KNOW THEY MIGHT OFFER SOME COFFEE WHY DON'T YOU STOP AT TIM HORTONS ON THE WAY THEY HAVE A DOUBLE DRIVE THROUGH THERE YOU CAN GET THE PASSENGER IN THE BACK THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CALL THEM PRISONERS HAVE TO CALL THEM PASSENGERS NOW CUZ THIS IS FUCKING CANADA ANYWAY, YEAH:

YOU'RE FUCKED. THANKS FOR NOTICING.
YOU WANT ME TO YELL A BIT LOUDER NEXT TIME? BECAUSE I WAS THINKING ABOUT YELLING A LITTLE BIT SOFTER NOW. a little bit softer now. she's asked several times and I won't tell you in the last time it is and you're a fucking disposing pig,  you fucking new fucking new features are disgusting, not because you would do such a thing, but because you're so stupid that you did it to your own fucking flushing blood you didn't even know it until I had to fucking tell you from South of the border fucking moron, how much you have l∅∅ser, another fucking top shelf cigarette, yeah I bet you can go ahead and fucking come and Hoover it up because I'm not going to summon another dalek I'm not going to do that and if you wanted to come down here on Christmas last year well where were you on Christmas this year and then last Christmas you gave me your warrant and you took away the body camera footage and guess what you're beyond fucking busted because you just fucking talked back and forth, moron and yeah colon documented: thanks for all the Ativan and absolutely no fentanyl, right yeah that's what I thought, yeah you're going to go to a prison. but it's Canada so don't worry they won't force you to play chess they'll just ask real nicely.

yeah she was totally into it I just would have had to have compromised my principles and believed her bullshit story (which wasn't possible, and she thought I was down with her plan, and I was, until I realized that her plan involved the same old shit that she was doing before which wouldn't have fucking worked and then I wouldn't want to do that anyway cuz my plan would have been simple: FUCKING KILL YOU ROGER, appropriate Lee-Leigh's AS WELL AS YOURS, YOU HEARD ME YOUR ACTUAL FUCKING IDENTITY/IDENTITY/ID JESUS TOM ARE YOU NUTS OF COURSE I KNOW HOW TO FUCKING DO IT I'M GODDAMN JACKSTER/JACK*\jafd(OPERATION MINDFUCK, SEWER GAS ELECTRIC & CIVIL COMMON LAW(NOTLAWN)ENGINEER YOU IGNORANT COLORCOMA CIMSBLASTED FUCK AND RESURRECT YOU FROM ANACORTES 
(1AKE) AND LET YOU PAY THE FUCKING SPEEDING TICKET (2AKE) LIKE YOU FUCKING DID (3AKE) WHEN YOU FUCKING (4AKE) TOOK'N'STOLE MY IDENTITY, ME, (5AKE) YOU FUCKING MEALY MOUTH LITTLE SKCREAMING DICK BAGS IN THE FUCKING GLOVE BOX PHUNT, I GUESS I DIDN'T KNOW I WONDER WHY I DIDN'T REPORT IT UNTIL now until NOW, IT'S BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T WANT TO RUIN YOUR BIRTHDAY, AND SHE SAID YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE) and then I knew it was a trap (tomato Sammymammy
  Era) but then really yeah every night, every fucking night, you twit, you abusive piece of shit common law husband, you idiot, she fucking regrets the lie she told and every night she thinks about how much she wishes she could kill you. BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING, and she doesn't know why I got mad at her, but as a Pisces she can think of a few reasons and they all start with YOU. (There are as many of Me is it required to end your fucking world’s worthaugerorder, and to be quite brutally Frank Lee I hope they fucking shoot you when they fucking arrest you like they were ready to do with me on fucking Christmas Eve because that was no fucking accident and that was no fucking bullshit and that was a fucking hit team. and they fucking came back too to try again but they couldn't find the people they thought they were looking for and you are guilty of causing an international incident and being rude to my friend so I think a punch in the face is actually called for here violence being the last option.

(now imagine if I were actually pissed: I would sound completely normal until I drink your blood from your still beating heart.)

BELLGAB: THE MORE YOU KNOW.

(I think I saw a pretty cat and a bird in a boat getting in a fight! I did I did see it that!!)

tlz;drmck-j*: 55 problems found but a typo isn't one of them|hey look ma I just created an international incident in the palm of my hands and somebody's going to melt in my mouth MWAH)SMAK(dude, “heroine,” that's not heroin, I don't know what the fuck that is but I didn't like it and I'm not addicted to anything and anybody who believes that I am is really going to be enjoying the future they're about to get.

ALL ROUNDS ARE BLANK, EXCEPT FOR MINE DO IT -Q. CUTE

« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2023, 12:24:50 PM »
Don't spread that around, but yeah, (PROT) is pissed at me, because I did something to (them), far worse than anything done to (PROT) or any of them or even me or you: I HELD (PROT) TO ACCOUNT.

It's not about the money. It's about power, face, and how I have cost them more than I can ever know... as an afterthought. Don't even care. Maybe they shouldn't have lied to me? Yeah, I love them more than ever now! (These are all unabashedly true statements for me to say.)

Now, to them and their ilk, THAT IS TRUE HOLY POWER. They just can't even. And I just spent a year getting blasted, two more and we're even, I guess? heheh.

I don't like it any better than anyone else, but yeah, (PROT)'s actual IRL scion likes me (you don't know them) and that's why my next GF is probably not going to get fucked with. Much. By anyone else. Or anyone at all. Especially not her (BLANK).

Not because I've threatened the future, but I do believe that children are the future--drowning on coke in a bathtub 'accidentally' notwithstanding--and every single one of them is pissed at their (BLANKS) right now. I don't know if "Ancestors" is the right word there, right? Because cultural differences. Anyway, bottom line: Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Clause, and he was threatened by N.O.R.A.D. with a shoot-down order if I were to be even given a Christmas card this year; conflicting reports on whether Mrs. Clause was raped -again- this year, but by now, the elven slave likes it, so, as long as she doesn't ask me for sanctuary again, I'm cool with it. What did I care? What's another night spent completely alone? As long as it's for a good cause... right. Rite? Which I spent alone after being taunted by women who really thought they had gotten away with something, right? Well, maybe they did, and two of them can kiss my ass, and one of them I liked, and still do, and she can QQ all she wants, I don't give a shit who did what to who for how many jelly beans. See you at trial? IDGAF. OVER A FULL CALENDAR YEAR, YOU FUCKING BIMBETTES. MOVE OVER, BACON. KNOW, I AM NOT GOING TO PRISON. (My mother Patsy was here a few days ago. Haunted, yeah. Church, yeah. Paladin, you bet.) FU IRS, CASE FUCKIN' CLOSED. I hear cops kill themselves a lot, is that true? IDGAF, say good night, Gracie.

I have been socially isolated. It is unlawful, actionable, and an open and shut case of (CLASSIFIED: AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS, WORLD-LEADER-PANTS-SHITTING-HAPPENING-WORLDWIDE.-PANTS.YES, I SAID "PANTS," DUMB-0.) Do I mind? What do you think? Meanwhile, every single child who has ever met me, thinks I'm cooler than Ferris Bueller, and is CORRECT. And I don't even ever need to see a single one of them, ever again--they'll never forget how I, Jackstar, am the bomb, and not just that, I'm so badass, I even dropped myself on me. IN FUCKING HEAVEN. See you there kids, I'm gonna take Lizzie Borden to the Alamo for brunch. Tuesday brunch, even! Pffttt.

CHECKMATE.
d-5
4-c 3-b to be or not toby, that's not the question. The question is... do I take pleasure in this vengeance, or am I casually indifferent to inflicting the worst punishment possible on a man who laughed about killing my cat, and am I gonna get a big head about how I destroyed the entire criminal political class on my way to doing it? Because I don't care if I did or didn't, Klaus Schwab doesn't mean a thing to me, although, someone clearly needs to fuck his tailor's wife. Can't Grapefruit get sent to Kamchatka? How about Siberia? Sure, Madgascar, sure. Note: IDGAF. Have fun, Chicapants. Now, wow... how did this happen, and why aren't I afraid of being found guilty of A LOT of crimes? Well, here's why: I actually am not guilty, and, I can explain the whole fucking thing. REPEATEDLY. LIKE A THING A THINGY DOES FOR MONEY. Not a brain tumor, my penis works fine, and I am appalled at what you did to yourselves. I'll recover. You won't recover -Me.-

(I don't know, but by the time most people are done speculating, I will probably have thought about (PROT)'s family and not been punished for it by a swift and instant death, so... I think that on its own makes me Legacy. And I get to call him Dad, her Mom, &nbspc-and Grapefruit is my Step-bro/sis/other-in-law and I'm okay with her doing... why, anything at all. FOREVER.) I don't have to get out and push... although I am willing to learn. I'm flexible. I'm happy. I'm fine.

No one else is, basically. That is too bad. Maybe when my (BLANK) gets here, she can convince any of that penny-ante low-bro "high-vibe" bullshit matters. "Muh Native rights." "Muh credentials." "Muh statements made to police while knowingly committing felony fraud because duress." Oh, really? Wow, sounds interesting. Let me know how that works out, Whirlwind Reapers. Can one of you teach me how to peel these grapes? Thanks.

I won't talk openly about most of this, because for one thing: the whole world of Totally Cool already knows. They just can't believe that I pulled it off. To The Hobo Power Elite... I may have just as well made it rain on Arrakis.

And, bitch/witch\Mitch "Superpimp" Albom: IT IS RAIN/REIGN\RA!N OTJU STRA ININ GDOW N-ITI SFUC KING POUR ING.

/sofaKINGNOTtwatking-fini

p.s.: Richard Groyper is the king of all penis. SAY HIS NAME

p.p.s.: "Dear THE_LORD: protect me from my family, I can handle Our enemies." #peace

p.p.p.s.: HOTFIX-- Jackstar doesn't have "friends" any more... he has "Oompa-Loompa Minion/(C)om(R)ades\Underlings," but whatever they are... they are NOT Puny. The rest of you aren't either. No, really, because I said so, Humanity: "You are not Puny individuals," yeah, sure, repeat after me, IDGAF.

p.p.p.p.s.: You're worth it, so I guess (PROT) and (PROT) lost their bet against Waldorf & Statler. I definitely cost someone a dollar. Sure hope you on "Earth 3:NJ" have an economy left in the morning, Sunshine. (Tho, once again: IDGAF., but that's a stupid name for a colony, honestly.) No, we aren't friends, but if you daughter says it's okay, sure, I'll pretend you're still alive, sure. Whatevah. Do I even care? Scoot over, I fix heroin now--it looks like it really is slimming, and I bet your coat and mane is nice and shiny too.

« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2023, 01:20:20 PM »
I bet you thought I was kidding about the drug binge.

I don't even like this stuff--but I don't like cocaine either, and that's why: JUSTICE.

GEM IN EYE = JUST ICE. GEMINI MOON MEANS I'M ONLY A TWO-FACED LIAR LIKE ART BELL'S SISTER AND GRAPEFRUIT'S DAUGHTER 1/202064TH OF THE TIME.

THE MOON... SO BEAUTIFUL. SO, SO BEAU-*CLICK* let's change cameras.

1) To the best of my knowledge, Grapefruit doesn't have a daughter or a sister. She has male children, and the female children are hostages/accomplices\breedstock.

2) To the best of my knowledge, Art Bell didn't have a sister. (Ramona-I-know isn't the Ramona-you-all-knew, I get to meet her later, much MUCH, much later.)

3) SO, SO SAD, BO DUKE. YOU AND LUKE AND BARRY ARE TOTESFUCKED. HAVE FUN STORMING THE CASTLE! (IDGAF WHAT YOU DO, LITHIUM-BREATH.)

I bet you thought I was kidding about the drug binge.

Note: not kidding about being free of civil and criminal culpability, either, Kids. Your lawyers are just awful.

« Reply #214 on: January 25, 2024, 08:13:46 AM »
When he's up and running on Rumble or YT someone might want to call in.

Re: Not the GabCast
« Reply #215 on: January 31, 2024, 04:19:03 AM »
Curtis and Michael take you through BellGab.com history with stories, anecdotes, behind the scenes revelations and more.

But no chat stream included. Many familiars listened in.

Re: Not the GabCast
« Reply #216 on: February 01, 2024, 08:07:03 AM »
But no chat stream included.

YouTube takes a while to upload the chat stream.

Some devices, such as iOS make it difficult to navigate viewing the chat.

Even some Android devices like Kindle, don't even display the chat stream.

I checked on my PC, and I'm able to view the chat along with the replay.

« Reply #217 on: February 03, 2024, 02:45:11 AM »

Re: The GayCast
« Reply #218 on: February 03, 2024, 06:03:37 PM »
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieWGzNC_LDQ

GAY.