Author Topic: BellGab, now defunct.  (Read 61025 times)

Re: BellGab, now defunct.
« Reply #240 on: April 23, 2023, 01:17:41 PM »
...no one believes your bullshit lies and slander anymore about me...

I don't even talk about you in your absence anymore.

« Reply #241 on: April 23, 2023, 01:31:19 PM »

Are you catching this pre-feed? This wheel is on fire. I can't get enough of it--you know, what with the grandiosity and self-absorbed narcissism and all. Hang on, I gotta do some more rails up off of the dust on the floor.

7 hours 44 minutes to final press. Care to make any comment? Unless you're busy.

Re: BellGab, now changeling
« Reply #242 on: April 23, 2023, 01:51:49 PM »
Turning mine off and then back on again seemed to work for me for some reason.

Spam.

🤷🏻‍♂️

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Turtledove

The variable Login issues with current BellGab are confounding. Different VPNs at different times seem to work eventually though. This may well be a deterrent for the present use of the site. Ya think?

Twinning apologist detected. By the way, I meant what said/will say in the latter part of the second hour of the audio I have in the can right now. Also, I have an interesting story about what I triggered An Asset to do/say after we rendezvoused (that's a world? you people are sick) the first time I was jailed.

I happen to know what to say and when to say it for maximum effect, which is a superpower I did not ask for, thus: it must be real, for it is as unignorable as it is damned tedious to suffer through the satisfaction of its requirements. I am reminded of the early, halcyon days of yore, when I could engage in back-and-forth-isms with reckless and careless abandon... I do not miss them. It's much more pleasant to navigate the storms of "should I say that?" with confidence and certitude of personal experience.

I am good at this. You should go ask James Van Praagh to interview my mother. She's a big talker. I can't hear her --thank God, frfr-- but I happen to know she wants to gush about how marvelous I am and shit. I don't blame her; I certainly owe her a turn or two.

The less I hear about it, the better. I'm really quite shy -- and living and dead people are like two magnets made of anti-matter and matter passing in the night. And when a dead person and a live person try to use the same Internet-cross-enabled web site, sometimes, a twinned forum is created. The less I talk about that kind of thing without getting paid for it first, the better.

Some of this garbage is serious business, after all.

« Reply #243 on: April 23, 2023, 02:44:56 PM »
Hang on, I gotta do some more rails up off of the dust on the floor.

Careful now. That's what got you in trouble last time.

« Reply #244 on: April 23, 2023, 02:46:03 PM »

So what makes you think I'd talk about you in public?

« Reply #245 on: April 23, 2023, 03:11:03 PM »
You state - unequivocally - that you're imbibing in copious amounts of illicit street drugs, and then you throw a fit when people believe you.

« Reply #246 on: April 23, 2023, 04:24:25 PM »
While I appreciate this place and what you’re trying to here the engagement levels really aren’t all that higher here. And now with Jack spamming up the site again I’d expect that engagement level to go down to just him eventually, like it did the last time. The gabs are kind of a microcosm for why we, as a nation, are sliding into tyranny. Most gabbers willingly chose the tyranny of Ellgab to the freedom of Bellgab or here. Freedom scares most normies and so they willingly choose to be a captive to a tyrant like Bart Ell. It makes them feel “safe.” It’s fucking boring but at least they have their safe feelz.

« Reply #247 on: April 23, 2023, 04:34:07 PM »
While I appreciate this place and what you’re trying to here the engagement levels really aren’t all that higher here. And now with Jack spamming up the site again I’d expect that engagement level to go down to just him eventually, like it did the last time. The gabs are kind of a microcosm for why we, as a nation, are sliding into tyranny. Most gabbers willingly chose the tyranny of Ellgab to the freedom of Bellgab or here. Freedom scares most normies and so they willingly choose to be a captive to a tyrant like Bart Ell. It makes them feel “safe.” It’s fucking boring but at least they have their safe feelz.

« Reply #248 on: April 23, 2023, 04:40:18 PM »
You state - unequivocally - that you're imbibing in copious amounts of illicit street drugs, and then you throw a fit when people believe you.

He also doesn't seem to understand why people take issue with the many false allegations he hurls their way.

In truth, he just doesn't give a fuck because he likes playing the victim.

Poor, Jackstar...😭

TheDude’sNutz ☃︎

« Reply #249 on: April 23, 2023, 06:26:40 PM »
While I appreciate this place and what you’re trying to [do] here the engagement levels really aren’t all that higher here.

Yeah, I hear you. But has higher engagement ever been my goal? I don't know if I ever said that it was publicly, but in my own mind its never been the ultimate reason this site exists.

Sure! The more the merrier and all that-- But I'd NEVER pretend that AzzGab has ever been anything other than a vanity/spin-off board for myself and my acquaintances to goof off on. An entity that will forever live in the shadow of BellGab.

I'm not butthurt by your comment, BTW, however I do wonder what exactly it is you think I'm "trying to do?"

And now with Jack spamming up the site again I’d expect that engagement level to go down to just him eventually, like it did the last time.

Dude: you voted for his return and unbanning. Now you're bellyaching about it? *shakes head*

« Reply #250 on: April 23, 2023, 06:29:51 PM »

« Reply #251 on: April 23, 2023, 07:08:09 PM »
Yeah, I hear you. But has higher engagement ever been my goal? I don't know if I ever said that it was publicly, but in my own mind its never been the ultimate reason this site exists.

Sure! The more the merrier and all that-- But I'd NEVER pretend that AzzGab has ever been anything other than a vanity/spin-off board for myself and my acquaintances to goof off on. An entity that will forever live in the shadow of BellGab.

I'm not butthurt by your comment, BTW, however I do wonder what exactly it is you think I'm "trying to do?"

Dude: you voted for his return and unbanning. Now you're bellyaching about it? *shakes head*

Technically, I didn’t actually vote but I did post that he should be unbanned in a more limited capacity that still allowed him to do him while not turning the entire forum into his personal journal. I guess we’ll see where it goes this time. Personally, if he does come to dominate the entire board with his madness I won’t be so interested in participating anymore but that’s just me.

If this is a forum for you and your friends to goof around on then why are you rarely ever here? It’s mostly just me, Las, Laz, IR, Jack and sometimes Starr and Anniem.

« Reply #252 on: April 23, 2023, 07:47:05 PM »
Maybe, just maybe... If we sacrifice Jack before the Gods, we can get more peeps.

I think it's worth a try.

« Reply #253 on: April 23, 2023, 07:51:50 PM »
If this is a forum for you and your friends to goof around on then why are you rarely ever here? It’s mostly just me, Las, Laz, IR, Jack and sometimes Starr and Anniem.

Unfortunately, as I age, I've had more responsibilities added to the list. In short, I haven't had much free time. I've also been battling with my health, so thats taken priority. When I feel like its hard to even get out of bed, posting on the forum is something that feels impossible. While I'd like to check in here more, I'd never force it if its not coming naturally. I wish there were a more exciting excuse. I also like seeing you guys enjoy yourselves. That brings me joy. Do you really need me cramping your style? I'm the admin. And you'd be surprised how differently I get treated behind-the-scenes because of it. It kinda ruins the mystery.

« Reply #254 on: April 23, 2023, 08:04:23 PM »
Technically, I didn’t actually vote but I did post that he should be unbanned in a more limited capacity that still allowed him to do him while not turning the entire forum into his personal journal. I guess we’ll see where it goes this time. Personally, if he does come to dominate the entire board with his madness I won’t be so interested in participating anymore but that’s just me.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say you voted when you didn't. I could restrict Jack in the way you suggest, but I don't think I'd go that far. That's something Bart does, and I think its silly. On the other hand, Jack's actually been on his best behaviour of late. Will that change? Only time will tell.