Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 337208 times)

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #1875 on: September 07, 2021, 05:21:20 PM »

Japan secures 150 million Novavax vaccine doses
« Reply #1876 on: September 08, 2021, 01:10:50 AM »
Japanese dabs on mRNA vaccines and are making them in CLEAN Japanese labs. No contaminated third world mRNA made in the USA by Le 56% mutts for the Japanese master race.

The ministry said it has signed a deal with Japan’s Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., which will handle manufacturing and distribution of the Novavax vaccine in Japan.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/09/07/national/japan-secures-150-million-novavax/

Re: Japan secures 150 million Novavax vaccine doses
« Reply #1877 on: September 08, 2021, 01:45:22 AM »
Japanese dabs on mRNA vaccines and are making them in CLEAN Japanese labs. No contaminated third world mRNA made in the USA by Le 56% mutts for the Japanese master race.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/09/07/national/japan-secures-150-million-novavax/

Could it be that moth cells are used in the Novavax?

Re: Japan secures 150 million Novavax vaccine doses
« Reply #1878 on: September 08, 2021, 03:10:53 AM »
Could it be that moth cells are used in the Novavax?

ALLOWED

Re: COVID-19 vaxx the hawgs!
« Reply #1879 on: September 09, 2021, 06:58:42 AM »
Labor Day weekend ferry reservations shut down in Washington ahead of expected employee sickout

If you lumbering retards start fucking with my Island Thyme I am going to be pissed  >:(

Soooo Dubb... Were you stuck at home, or did you find yourself striking seamen to give you a ride (not that you can't do that at home as well.)  :P

« Reply #1880 on: September 09, 2021, 04:50:23 PM »
Soooo Dubb... Were you stuck at home, or did you find yourself striking seamen to give you a ride (not that you can't do that at home as well.)  :P

There were no problems with the ferries over the weekend and I got my Island Thyme just fine.  Bunch of windbags on social media started it, I guess after a ferry worker (a tubby beardo, of course; I saw the video) addressed one of the protests in the state capital a week or so ago saying he was going to lose his job.  Their union wouldn't even back them up, just handed out religious-exemption forms.  It's kind of sad, it would have been fun to see a bunch of rich Seattle liberals in the ferry lot kicking their Cayennes because they couldn't get to their vacation homes, almost worth the inconvenience.

Seattle City Light workers threatened the same thing but according to the news only two people called in sick, just more noisy blowhards.  There is really no public support here; the Seattle Police Officer's Guild is trying to start shit saying up to 200 officers might quit. With Seattle nearing 85% eligible vaxxed it would just highlight the difference in culture and politics between the police and the citizenry and the general sentiment is good riddance piggies go back to Buckley or Yelm or whatever superstitious hellhole you commute from. 

« Reply #1881 on: September 09, 2021, 05:14:49 PM »
There were no problems with the ferries over the weekend and I got my Island Thyme just fine. [...] good riddance piggies go back to Buckley or Yelm or whatever superstitious hellhole you commute from. 

stab stab stab

« Reply #1882 on: September 09, 2021, 05:20:53 PM »
stab stab stab

They can go back home and ravage their gut biomes with horse paste, that way when they get fucked over by the system they may rejoice that their bottoms are as clean as a whistle 🥳

« Reply #1883 on: September 09, 2021, 05:22:55 PM »
You guys there is ivermectin in a dog medicine called Heartgard or something like that you can get at the pet store, it comes in little beefy chews!

« Reply #1884 on: September 09, 2021, 05:53:08 PM »
You guys there is ivermectin in a dog medicine called Heartgard or something like that you can get at the pet store, it comes in little beefy chews!

You would have to look at the TDS sheet on it to see what all is in it and if there is anything not safe for human consumption. And it would be harder to dose correctly since you are dealing with chews instead of a measurable paste. And even if the TDS sheet cleared it of anything harmful you would be getting much less Ivermectin since Dog's dont weigh 1250 pounds. There is enough Ivermectin in horse paste for about 6 doses for a adult male or a fat woman.

« Reply #1885 on: September 09, 2021, 07:57:56 PM »
You would have to look at the TDS sheet on it to see what all is in it and if there is anything not safe for human consumption. And it would be harder to dose correctly since you are dealing with chews instead of a measurable paste. And even if the TDS sheet cleared it of anything harmful you would be getting much less Ivermectin since Dog's dont weigh 1250 pounds. There is enough Ivermectin in horse paste for about 6 doses for a adult male or a fat woman.

This is so you don’t run out of horse paste, or for those tough decisions when you have to choose between worming your wife or your goat 🐐 I think Jim Bakker is running a special on colloidal-silver buttwipes too in case things get out of hand, or you can get .them from Paul Cottrell out of the trunk of his Caprice in the alley behind Filene’s

« Reply #1886 on: September 09, 2021, 08:53:31 PM »
This is so you don’t run out of horse paste, or for those tough decisions when you have to choose between worming your wife or your goat 🐐 I think Jim Bakker is running a special on colloidal-silver buttwipes too in case things get out of hand, or you can get .them from Paul Cottrell out of the trunk of his Caprice in the alley behind Filene’s

Kids, pay close attention. This is what a smug asshole looks like in the wild.

« Reply #1887 on: September 09, 2021, 08:58:42 PM »

Injectable Ivermectin is better than dog pills, more pure. I just haven't looked into how you dose it correctly.

Animals take the same drugs humans do. There were a few times my vet wrote me a prescription i had to get filled at a human pharmacy. My dog was afraid of loud noises and thunder storms and the vet told me to get some pills to give him. Turns out it was a generic form of Xanax and i didn't know what it even was until years later. A tweeker lost his shit when he found out i had bottles of "bars" for my dog. He wanted to buy some and i told him to fuck off lol. Sad thing is he is probably a dog owner now.

Also vet told me to give my dog human prevacid for his stomach once but i cant remember why. FDA regulates animal drugs too it's under such strict control that as long as it is a pure form of the medicine it will work if you can figure out the correct dosage.

« Reply #1888 on: September 09, 2021, 09:03:53 PM »
I seen this image of Alex Jones shilling this "Horse Paste" on /pol/. This shit is NOT Ivermectin! Taking this shit could fuck you up and there is no Ivermectin in it. The ingredients in some of these paste forms can blind you. Also do not drink Ivermectin dip that shit is not made to be taken internally.

« Reply #1889 on: September 09, 2021, 09:12:31 PM »
I seen this image of Alex Jones shilling this "Horse Paste" on /pol/. This shit is NOT Ivermectin! Taking this shit could fuck you up and there is no Ivermectin in it. The ingredients in some of these paste forms can blind you. Also do not drink Ivermectin dip that shit is not made to be taken internally.

I watched him eat it live but didn't notice it was some other random animal med. I guess he couldn't get the real stuff so just gobbled whatever was available?  A true wildman.