Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 337194 times)

Re: COVID-19 POINT FIVE
« Reply #2565 on: October 26, 2021, 02:37:08 AM »
*New rant.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Re: COVID-19 (((Noam Chomsky)))
« Reply #2566 on: October 26, 2021, 03:00:09 AM »
Thanks Asuka. So, Chomsky (who was always a bit of a dipshit, but at least had some mental capacity and worried about governments overreach) has turned into a scared cheerleader?

The man who used to (at least pretend) that he was concerned about the working class is now happy to throw his minimum wage waitress out of work and onto the street to prevent her from serving his royal highness his meal?

From a "free thinker" to a compete authoritarian pro-government mouthpiece in the space of a year. From a man who used to rail against the establishment and the police state to a man who wants the police to be weaponized against those who do not share his extreme fear and can see where the real threat lies.

What gets me is that he would be more aware than most what the intelligence agencies had done against the weathermen, the civil rights leaders and other leftists historically. And now he cheers it. Wow. Just wow. Another huge disappointment by a so-called "public intellectual." turned into a garbage person. *

This idiot knows that a mandate is not a traffic infraction. I now believe that anybody promoting vaccine passports (who are officially backing a state being allowed to impose medical procedures on the population) should be subjected to castration. I would consider it in the public interest.

*I didn't agree with lots of what he said- but I at least used to have some respect for him. Now he is a lying piece of shit.

Greenwald thinks his change of heart comes from his hot new wife and her political views. The old goat is cucked. JD nodded sadly in agreement.

https://www.democracynow.org/2015/3/3/noam_chomsky_on_life_love_still

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #2567 on: October 26, 2021, 05:35:16 AM »

School is in Session!
« Reply #2568 on: October 27, 2021, 01:58:53 AM »
After deleting all his videos in shame, Dr. Paul Cottrell is BACK!

Re: School is in Session!
« Reply #2569 on: October 27, 2021, 02:04:44 AM »

>Dr. Paul Cottrell

« Reply #2570 on: October 27, 2021, 02:16:22 AM »
So apparently I get to have a meeting with some shadowy corporate group called "Health and Safety" to discuss my exemption request at some undefined point in the future.

Do I:
1. Grovel like a bitch
2. Say as little as possible in an attempt not to talk myself into trouble
3. Tell them to suck on my rosey red rectum? 

« Reply #2571 on: October 27, 2021, 02:42:39 AM »
So apparently I get to have a meeting with some shadowy corporate group called "Health and Safety" to discuss my exemption request at some undefined point in the future.

Do I:
1. Grovel like a bitch

I'd do all the above, as to cover all basis, then shit myself while sobbing uncontrollably like a child.

You may wanna throw in a few sexual harassment allegations, to boot.

#Think Fight Club

« Reply #2572 on: October 27, 2021, 02:49:04 AM »

« Reply #2573 on: October 27, 2021, 02:54:08 AM »
https://twitter.com/Data_is_Louder/status/1453188004428800001

Meanwhile, the Amish are totally fine.

#CandyLand was created for candy asses

#Let them &$*

« Reply #2574 on: October 27, 2021, 03:41:49 AM »
So apparently I get to have a meeting

Just tell them you're immune because your God made you that way. Brass it out.

« Reply #2575 on: October 27, 2021, 05:31:25 AM »

Do I:
1. Grovel like a bitch

My exemption was approved today. It sounds like they want me to get a weekly test that I will show the manager and then toss it. I can almost deal with that.

I would say to start with #2, but be prepared to answer the question of what religion you are and why you hold your beliefs. I may PM you a few ideas that I had included in my letter if you would like. (I don't know how religious you are... Maybe you already have some verses and ideas picked out for the occasion?) I don't want to be presumptuous (or I can post there here. But I this board does not necessarily seem like a place that would love bible quotes and harder core religion talk.) Some if it would be universal, and I do believe. Some of it was more personal that I might skip here...

If that does not work, then you are stuck moving onto #3 or getting the vax. Grovelling will only let them feel that they have won and they will believe you will get vaxxed and won't approve your request.

Re: COVID-19 (((Noam Chomsky)))
« Reply #2576 on: October 27, 2021, 05:33:27 AM »
Greenwald thinks his change of heart comes from his hot new wife and her political views. The old goat is cucked. JD nodded sadly in agreement.

https://www.democracynow.org/2015/3/3/noam_chomsky_on_life_love_still

Well- Whatever the cause, it has turned him into a typical neo-liberal hypercritical POS. (Or maybe it has just exposed him for what he is...)

« Reply #2577 on: October 27, 2021, 06:02:07 AM »
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1452861172575784960

That is great. He should be very easy to replace and is probably just "excess" dead weight around the hospital.

I swear that they are now trying to crash every system in civilization in order to pit people (more) against each other and maintain power. The facade is crumbling. By firing as many conservative cops as possible, they should have a nice, dedicated military to use against the citizens when there are not enough truck drivers to deliver groceries, longshoremen to unload container ships, doctors to perform surgery and firefighters to keep your house from burning.

And we can always blame the unvaxxed for this upheaval while society goes to shit. Obviously the 300 people who just got their surgery date bumped by firing a surgeon will be happy to continue suffering as long as it means that this bad man is now unemployed.

« Reply #2578 on: October 27, 2021, 06:09:16 AM »
That is great. He should be very easy to replace and is probably just "excess" dead weight around the hospital.

I swear that they are now trying to crash every system in civilization in order to pit people (more) against each other and maintain power. The facade is crumbling. By firing as many conservative cops as possible, they should have a nice, dedicated military to use against the citizens when there are not enough truck drivers to deliver groceries, longshoremen to unload container ships, doctors to perform surgery and firefighters to keep your house from burning.

And we can always blame the unvaxxed for this upheaval while society goes to shit. Obviously the 300 people who just got their surgery date bumped by firing a surgeon will be happy to continue suffering as long as it means that this bad man is now unemployed.

What?! You mean you don’t like being bullied by billionaires through your government like all these other faggot sheep?! Tsk, tsk...I think we got a troublemaker here.

Re: School is in Session!
« Reply #2579 on: October 27, 2021, 07:39:39 AM »

Who is this odd fellow really?

And what is he doing on an old interview with Corona Kitty?

https://podcast.app/dr-paul-cottrell-the-united-states-of-covid-e118063968/