Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 337198 times)

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #3240 on: January 13, 2022, 10:14:15 PM »

Supreme Court stops Biden OSHA vaccine mandate for U.S. businesses
« Reply #3241 on: January 13, 2022, 10:14:40 PM »

« Reply #3242 on: January 13, 2022, 10:43:18 PM »
President Biden* BTFO! lol

*unelected president

Re: Covidiocy - Musical Interlude
« Reply #3243 on: January 13, 2022, 10:57:51 PM »
I was torn between posting this in the Rap Music thread and this one:

The levels of awesome are off the charts.

I request a BattleRap response, @Azz.  I doubt you would even have to try and you would win it.

« Reply #3244 on: January 14, 2022, 01:37:21 AM »

« Reply #3246 on: January 14, 2022, 11:07:33 AM »

In his last words, Alex said he wished he had gotten the vaccine. “Everyone should get vaccinated so they don’t end up like me”, he had said. His legacy, we are sad to say, will never be as great as it could have been in similar to the Oklahoma Sooner Marcus Dupree Prime Time #99”. This is a truly sad one as we consider him dumb not to have taken the vaccine, as his death would have been avoided.

Alexander Stein will be remembered as a stubborn hardheaded immature yet funny father who raised two beautiful transgender children and helped them transition to the butterflies they are and always will be. Alex also left behind his 4 beloved cats: SkyBear, Kyle, Angus, and Dusty.

In lieu of flowers, we request that pillows be bought from Mike Lindell in Alex’s honor.

https://usnewswire.org/2021/09/08/anti-masker-alex-stein-dies-of-covid-19/

Is this sad news or happy news in a blue pill world?

Re: COVID-19 and VAXX MAXX
« Reply #3247 on: January 14, 2022, 11:47:49 AM »

So watch the clip and remember that this Jew is telling you that after all of this – all that we’ve been through for the last two years – it turns out that these vaccines literally just do not work, so you have to take more vaccines.

Anyone who thinks this is incompetence is as stupid as the true believers.

This was always the plan: the vaccine is a subscription service, like an antivirus program on your computer.

Anyone actually paying attention knows the disease doesn’t even exist in the first place, all they did was rename the flu. With the Omicron, they’ve renamed the common cold – but they also changed the test to create more “asymptomatic” positives. Everything is always “cases,” and those “cases” are based on a fake test. They are not based on symptomatic illness.

https://dailystormer.su/pfizer-ceo-two-vax-doses-dont-work-at-all-three-doses-might-work-a-little-bit/

« Reply #3248 on: January 14, 2022, 10:24:39 PM »

The husband of an acquaintance of mine recently died of covid a few weeks ago and he had 2 kids

« Reply #3249 on: January 14, 2022, 10:48:55 PM »

Never heard of him. It doesn’t make sense though. He’s far enough left to have raised transgender children but an anti-vaxxer who thought covid was a hoax?! And he was only 33?! It sounds like something The Onion would write.

« Reply #3250 on: January 15, 2022, 12:16:15 AM »
Never heard of him. It doesn’t make sense though. He’s far enough left to have raised transgender children but an anti-vaxxer who thought covid was a hoax?! And he was only 33?! It sounds like something The Onion would write.

What is more amazing is that he managed to resurrect and perform that sweet rap in the Dallas City Council open-microphone session on Wednesday...

Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/bwaMr24Ojc8
I think one or the other is Fake News, I will see what Snopes has to say...

Nothing about "Alex Stein dead" on Snopes, although I did find this:

Did Justin Trudeau Stop Teaching at a Vancouver Private School Under the Cloud of a Sex Scandal?

...Conclusion

No publicly available evidence supports any claim that Trudeau had a sexual relationship with either a student or a student’s mother while he was a teacher at West Point Grey Academy between 1998 and 2001, nor that such an episode contributed to his departure from the school’s teaching staff...

#TrudeauNoChomo

Clearly that was "Fake News," you can take that to the bank!

C'mon, man!

« Reply #3251 on: January 15, 2022, 12:33:16 AM »

« Reply #3252 on: January 15, 2022, 12:46:47 AM »

Touché. He's a bit of an onionhead himself and still in good health, I presume.

« Reply #3253 on: January 15, 2022, 01:43:49 AM »

« Reply #3254 on: January 15, 2022, 01:54:14 AM »
The husband of an acquaintance of mine recently died of covid a few weeks ago and he had 2 kids

Someone drank injected the Koolaid Pfizer nanotech. ;D