Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 337237 times)

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #885 on: June 28, 2021, 07:48:40 AM »
What happens when a population of introverts, hypochondriacs, and obsessive-compulsives is continuously bombarded with messages to seclude and disinfect themselves, for fear that COVID-19 prickle-balls lurk everywhere, waiting to attack?

What happens is that emotionally damaged people start driving bad politics and bad policy.

"Fifteen days to flatten the curve."  That phrase is surely now banned by corporate media, for it reminds us how the supposedly acute health threat of March 2020 was repeatedly re-packaged to keep populations off-balance and out of business not for 15 days, but for 15 months.

Never in modern times has a health issue been so flagrantly politicized, nor wielded as a club, as the Wuhan virus has been.  Outside a few rational locales, almost every nation drank the COVID Kool-Aid, competing to see who could enforce the stupidest rules.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/losing_the_plot_on_covid.html

« Reply #886 on: June 28, 2021, 09:08:36 AM »
We Will Not Be Silenced: Medical Professionals Worldwide Continue to Speak Out

Below you will find the dynamic film “ASK THE EXPERTS II | Oracle Films | CoviLeaks | 2021 BBC Panorama Response”, which not only gives a platform for censored health professionals to speak truth, but also documents the ongoing efforts by mainstream, controlled media to suppress this truth.

Speakers in the film:
    Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Medical Doctor & Forensic Psychiatrist from the USA
    Dr. Tom Cowan, Medical Doctor from the USA
    Dr. Kevin P. Corbett, Qualified Nurse & Health Scientist from the UK
    Dr. Anne Fierlafijn, Medical Doctor from Belgium
    Dr. Hilde De Smet, Medical Doctor from Belgium
    Prof. Konstantin Pavlidis, Metaphysicist from the UK
    Dr. Zac Cox, Holistic Dentist & Homeopath from UK
    Dr. Piotr Rubas, Medical Doctor from Poland
    Dr. Johan Denis, Medical Doctor and Homeopath from Belgium
    Senator Scott Jensen, Medical Doctor, Family Physician & Politician from the USA
    Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Medical Doctor from the USA
    Dr. Heiko Santelmann, Medical Doctor from Germany
    Sandy Lunoe, Pharmacist from Norway
    Dr. Simone Gold, Medical Doctor, Physician & Founder of America’s Frontline Doctors USA
    Dr. Brian Tyson, Medical Doctor & Family Physician from the USA
    Dr. Teryn Clark, Medical Doctor & Neurologist from the USA
    Dr. Gaston Cornu-Labat, Medical Doctor, General Surgeon, Holistic & Integrative Physician from Argentina
    Dr. Antoine Barbari, Medical Doctor, Senior Consultant, Professor of Medicine from Lebanon
    Prof. Dolores Cahill, Molecular Biologist and Immunologist from Ireland
    Kate Shemirani, Natural Nurse from the UK
    Dr. Mario Cabrera Avivar, Medical Doctor from Uruguay
    Dr. Elke F. de Klerk, Medical Doctor from Holland
    Dr. Vernon Coleman, General Practitoner from the UK

https://truthcomestolight.com/we-will-not-be-silenced-medical-professionals-worldwide-continue-to-speak-out-in-ask-the-experts-ii/

« Reply #887 on: June 28, 2021, 10:14:48 AM »
Sounds like a difference between white and black rum. Sláinte!

^^^ Here is a person who truly "gets" it. ^^^

Re: COVID-1984-get Ivermectin from America's Frontline Doctors if you want
« Reply #888 on: June 28, 2021, 11:15:26 AM »
arfcom has some decent horse paste threads they are taking it and they say it works

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Ivermectin-Why-the-big-run-on-it-Is-it-legit-This-product-has-come-up-in-several-conversations/5-2463099/?page=1

I got Ivermectin. You can get hyrdrochoriquin (spelling?) if you want. I. am holding the Ivermectin if I need it.. You can get it from America's Frontline Doctors... Just go to  the link and click covid 19 and  medications.. fill out the form and a doctor will call you within 2 days and get you a prescription that will come in the mail from the pharmacy they use.. It is not that cheap though.. good luck :)
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

Re: COVID-1984 Make a wish. take the vaccine or no wish.. sick evil
« Reply #889 on: June 28, 2021, 11:16:40 AM »
I am surprised that after a decade of posting on the same forums as I do you would ask such a question unless you were questioning if this were a case of me being sarcastic or sardonic...  ;)

Sorry, I am overly defensive from being on Bellgab so long.. ;)

Re: COVID-1984 Make a wish. take the vaccine or no wish.. sick evil
« Reply #891 on: June 28, 2021, 04:09:26 PM »
Sorry, I am overly defensive from being on Bellgab so long.. ;)
It's all good... Just a joke like most things.

So was Hitler.

To be fair, I think Hitler played offense more often. I would say that France was defensive- but that only lasted a few hours (at most)... Maybe Russia?

« Reply #892 on: June 28, 2021, 05:01:52 PM »
I. am holding the Ivermectin if I need it..

I’ve noticed you're not using your psychokinetic shielding. Do you even know how to turn it on? Try upping the volts. Don't fiddle with the amperage, that's for hoors. Here, just let me hold on to that for you. *yoink*

Thanks. Don't spend your advance in one place. END OF LINE.

« Reply #893 on: June 28, 2021, 06:04:11 PM »
K_Dubb's dream guy, Italian Stallion blows up some whiny, mask hole, manlet who has to have Mama-San stop the bleeding.

Basta!  Covid is over.  Italy has got to be about as vaxxed as we are by now, why they are still playing silly games

« Reply #894 on: June 28, 2021, 06:06:00 PM »
You can get it from America's Frontline Doctors... Just go to  the link and click covid 19 and  medications.. fill out the form and a doctor will call you within 2 days and get you a prescription that will come in the mail from the pharmacy they use.. It is not that cheap though.

You astonish me!

I. am holding the Desoxyn if I need it.. You can get it from America's Courtesan Doctors... Just go to  the link and click narcolepsy and  medications.. fill out the form and a doctor will call you within 2 days and get you a prescription that will come in the mail from the pharmacy they use.. It is not that cheap though..

You astonish me!

Don't worry, that's called "an erection blush" and it only gets so big warm. Yule Bee fine.

« Reply #896 on: June 28, 2021, 07:30:31 PM »
I’ve noticed you're not using your psychokinetic shielding. Do you even know how to turn it on? Try upping the volts. Don't fiddle with the amperage, that's for hoors. Here, just let me hold on to that for you. *yoink*

Thanks. Don't spend your advance in one place. END OF LINE.

« Reply #897 on: June 28, 2021, 07:35:10 PM »
They let you have a dog? Oh, right: for the sled.

« Reply #898 on: June 28, 2021, 07:38:39 PM »
They let you have a dog? Oh, right: for the sled.

take your drugs

Re: COVIDITA-19
« Reply #899 on: June 28, 2021, 07:53:01 PM »
take your drugs

I don't have any delivery jobs scheduled today, and why would I take my drugs anywhere? I'm okay with where they're at right now.

I don't know if you have thought this through. Do you even have a permit, or a license, or a warrant, or a writ or something, I've read about this, do you have what you need to even think about dispensing, distributing, or delivering medical advice in regards to time of dose scheduling? I'm going to speak to the board about this.