Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 337240 times)

FLCCC I-MASK Ivermectin dosages have been updated
« Reply #1470 on: August 11, 2021, 11:18:22 PM »
Delta wrecks shit hard in the first 2 days and the old Ivermectin dosages are not enough. The new early outpatient protocol dosage is 0.4-0.6 mg/kg every day for 5 days. Previously the Ivermectin dosage was 0.02-0.04 mg/kg for 5 days. And before that Ivermectin dosage was 0.2 mg/kg on day 1 then day 3. So the dosage has tripled since the beginning. If you think you have enough horse paste you probably don't. I think i am going to order a few more tubes.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

Re: CHE-19.5, Veterans Admin. edition
« Reply #1471 on: August 11, 2021, 11:56:02 PM »
Finally, common sense is apparently prevailing:

Marines Rebuke Def. Sec.: “No Mandatory Vaccinations for My Marines.”

. . .
“Under no circumstances will Marines be compelled to take a potentially hazardous vaccination that the FDA won’t even fully endorse,” Gen. Berger told Austin. “You are a coward and a traitor, manipulated by people pushing bad policy on the men and women who provide security to our nation. Neither you nor your puppet president has authority to enforce such a policy.”
. . .

Clearly, General Berger does not consider CHE-19.5 to be that much of a threat.  This is good news!

Re: Branch Covidians
« Reply #1472 on: August 12, 2021, 03:33:44 AM »
European Scientists: Stop Mass Vaccinations and Let COVID-19 Run Its Course

Scientists advising European governments are coming to the realization that mass vaccinations are not going to eradicate COVID-19. Instead, they are recommending that the virus be allowed to circulate throughout the population, with precautions taken for the most vulnerable individuals.
. . .
“We don’t have anything that will stop transmission, so I think we are in a situation where herd immunity is not a possibility and I suspect the virus will throw up a new variant that is even better at infecting vaccinated individuals,” Professor Andrew Pollard, who led the Oxford vaccine effort, told a parliamentary panel.
. . .
In his remarks to the committee, University of East Anglia professor of medicine Paul Hunter, an infectious-disease expert, concurred that vaccination would not bring about herd immunity. He further argued that it was time to stop concentrating on supposed cases rather than actual infections.

“We need to start moving away from just reporting infections, or just reporting positive cases admitted to hospital, to actually start reporting the number of people who are ill because of Covid,” said Hunter, who also advises the World Health Organization on the virus. “Otherwise we are going to be frightening ourselves with very high numbers that actually don’t translate into disease burden.”
. . .
Her Majesty’s scientists aren’t the only ones arriving at these conclusions. According to the Icelandic newspaper Visir, Iceland’s state epidemiologist voiced similar sentiments Sunday.

The paper, as translated by Google Translate, reported that “a record number of people [in Iceland] have been diagnosed infected in recent weeks, despite the fact that the majority of the population has been vaccinated.”

“We really cannot do anything else” but allow the virus to take its course in order for the population to achieve herd immunity, said epidemiologist Þórólfur Guðnason.

“We need to try to vaccinate and better protect those who are vulnerable, but let us tolerate the infection,” he added.
. . .
Still, one can only hope that the establishment scientists’ belated recognition of reality ends up translating into policy changes. If ever there were a case of “better late than never,” this is it.

I did Not See any vitamin or nutritional supplement ads on the above page, so it might be legit, Nautical Shore...

« Reply #1473 on: August 12, 2021, 04:55:01 AM »

I did Not See any vitamin or nutritional supplement ads on the above page, so it might be legit, Nautical Shore...

Provaxx advocate: "Far too much common sense coming from these unnamed European advisors.

We need SCIENCE! Good old American corporate bought SCIENCE."

Re: CHE-19.5, Veterans Admin. edition
« Reply #1474 on: August 12, 2021, 01:45:30 PM »
Finally, common sense is apparently prevailing:

Marines Rebuke Def. Sec.: “No Mandatory Vaccinations for My Marines.”
Clearly, General Berger does not consider CHE-19.5 to be that much of a threat.  This is good news!

I hope this is true, sir; I confess I have my doubts.

« Reply #1475 on: August 12, 2021, 01:53:00 PM »

The European Scientists actually call for stopping mass testing as their populations are already at 80-90% vaxxed while we are somewhere around 50-60 last time I checked.  The vaccination campaign will be with us for a while.

« Reply #1476 on: August 12, 2021, 01:55:24 PM »
Provaxx advocate: "Far too much common sense coming from these unnamed European advisors.

We need SCIENCE! Good old American corporate bought SCIENCE."

No what we need are big burly men who can run!  I do not think I can catch pate or hold him down, however much I might want to, and some of those porcine Walmart-scooter antivaxx outlaws can smoke past you at 35mph and can only be brought to heel with a spike strip or some similar device.

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #1477 on: August 13, 2021, 02:42:32 AM »
Interesting read on ADE.

Infection-enhancing anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies recognize both the original Wuhan/D614G strain and Delta variants. A potential risk for mass vaccination ?

Conclusion:
In conclusion, ADE may occur in people receiving vaccines based on the original Wuhan strain spike sequence (either mRNA or viral vectors) and then exposed to a Delta variant. Although this potential risk has been cleverly anticipated before the massive use of Covid-19 vaccines6, the ability of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies to mediate infection enhancement in vivo has never been formally demonstrated. However, although the results obtained so far have been rather reassuring1, to the best of our knowledge ADE of Delta variants has not been specifically assessed. Since our data indicate that Delta variants are especially well recognized by infection enhancing antibodies targeting the NTD, the possibility of ADE should be further investigated as it may represent a potential risk for mass vaccination during the current Delta variant pandemic. In this respect, second generation vaccines7 with spike protein formulations lacking structurally-conserved ADE-related epitopes should be considered.

https://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(21)00392-3/fulltext

« Reply #1478 on: August 13, 2021, 03:21:53 AM »
Interesting read on ADE.

Infection-enhancing anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies recognize both the original Wuhan/D614G strain and Delta variants. A potential risk for mass vaccination ?

Conclusion:
https://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(21)00392-3/fulltext

I keep hearing about ADE i even read about it a few days before i took the moderna. Dr. Been said he don't see ADE being a problem looking at the data coming in because they changed up the way the report covid cases now. Who knows though no one agrees on any of this covid shit since it began.

My thinking is that you have 2 extremes. One side wants to force vax everyone and the other side thinks everyone who took the vax is going to die. The truth lies somewhere in the middle and i have talked to a lot of medical people, friends and family and they don't know of anyone who had a bad reaction the the vaccine. So i gave in to peer pressure and took the damn thing and nothing happened. Dr. Been is a believer in Ivermectin and the vaccine he says the vaccine is the better choice but Ivermectin also works. If i get covid symptoms I'm going to start taking horse paste just to be on the safe side.

There was a news story that came out today saying the Pfizer was only 48% effective against Delta and the Moderna was something like 78% effective against it. I would advise K_Dubb to buy some horse paste

« Reply #1479 on: August 13, 2021, 03:39:29 AM »

« Reply #1480 on: August 13, 2021, 03:50:53 AM »
I keep hearing about ADE i even read about it a few days before i took the moderna. Dr. Been said he don't see ADE being a problem looking at the data coming in because they changed up the way the report covid cases now. Who knows though no one agrees on any of this covid shit since it began.

My thinking is that you have 2 extremes. One side wants to force vax everyone and the other side thinks everyone who took the vax is going to die. The truth lies somewhere in the middle and i have talked to a lot of medical people, friends and family and they don't know of anyone who had a bad reaction the the vaccine. So i gave in to peer pressure and took the damn thing and nothing happened. Dr. Been is a believer in Ivermectin and the vaccine he says the vaccine is the better choice but Ivermectin also works. If i get covid symptoms I'm going to start taking horse paste just to be on the safe side.

There was a news story that came out today saying the Pfizer was only 48% effective against Delta and the Moderna was something like 78% effective against it. I would advise K_Dubb to buy some horse paste

Or one side doesn't want to force vax everyone and the other side
thinks everyone who doesn't take the vax is going to die.

Covid is still for the most part an old folks disease as far as fatalities go.
The best you can hope for from Moderna and the rest is that they do nothing.
A big win for BIG PHARMA with a lot of social conditioning, psyops and global reset thrown in.

« Reply #1481 on: August 13, 2021, 04:03:18 AM »
If ADE becomes reality 60% of white people are screwed along with the majority of people i know. At that point i don't want to be here to see what the jews have in store for us next anyways. I give up the unvaccinated niggers and mexicans can deal with the jews I don't want to be blamed for that shit again.

« Reply #1482 on: August 13, 2021, 04:21:21 AM »

« Reply #1483 on: August 13, 2021, 07:16:10 AM »
Dr Bean talked about ADE again tonight and still stands by what he said about it 6 months ago.

« Reply #1484 on: August 13, 2021, 12:21:00 PM »

The part I found of interest in that paper I posted was "to the best of our knowledge ADE of Delta variants has not been specifically assessed". It's been awhile since India got chewed up by the variant - you would think the CDC would like...do their job and have looked into it by now but apparently not. 

I know gobs of people that have taken it. One dude got the fever and chills that many get but instead of a day or two, it drug on for several weeks for him. Basically he got Covid. Another guys wife broke out in blisters - not a rash but blisters. That took a while to clear up. Everyone else seemed to have no real issues at all - not even K_Dubb's burning ball syndrome. 

My employer changed their stance and has postponed indefinitely a return to the office, so I'll remain jab free for the time being.  ;)