Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 337183 times)

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #1665 on: August 22, 2021, 12:06:50 AM »
over there.

That’s still a thing?!  ???

Adorable. :D

« Reply #1666 on: August 22, 2021, 12:28:19 AM »
That’s still a thing?!  ???

Adorable. :D

Hell yeah it is a thing. Senda is in the fight of his life battling a possible eviction! He has played his cards with remarkable skill in avoiding having to clean but the wolves are nipping at his heels now.

Plus I won Rix's latest 100 years ago today challenge.

« Reply #1667 on: August 22, 2021, 12:37:16 AM »
Horse paste is old hat. Bart discovered Sheep Drench and posted it over there.  It has triple shot power as it is a drench.

Hehehe the look on that sheep’s face  ;D horse paste has got to be the best troll ever!  I have been pointing out (in vain, sadly) that the covid lives in your digestive tract — indeed, that is how they test for prevalence in some areas by sampling sewage — and there has got to be some way, combined with your magic-light device, to get ma & pa kettle in Alabammy to shine flashlights up their hoohoos

« Reply #1668 on: August 22, 2021, 12:44:13 AM »
Hell yeah it is a thing. Senda is in the fight of his life battling a possible eviction! He has played his cards with remarkable skill in avoiding having to clean but the wolves are nipping at his heels now.

Plus I won Rix's latest 100 years ago today challenge.

Sounds like a little too much excitement for me. When are you scheduled for your colonoscopy?

« Reply #1669 on: August 22, 2021, 12:58:56 AM »
Sounds like a little too much excitement for me. When are you scheduled for your colonoscopy?

Came up in my annual physical this week [after my duel with the Doc over the vax]. Five more years.

« Reply #1670 on: August 22, 2021, 01:03:22 AM »
careful with that horse paste u guys

The FDA Is Begging You Not to Take Horse Dewormer for Covid-19
“You are not a horse. You are not a cow,” the Food and Drug Administration said about using the drug that hosts on Fox News have been pushing

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/fda-horse-dewormer-covid-fox-news-1215168/

lol

Horse paste is fine as long as you buy the stuff with only Ivermectin as the only active ingredient and dose it correctly. Some of that Ivermectin paste has other stuff in it besides Ivermectin and it's usually more expensive. People have fucked up buying the wrong shit thinking all horse Ivermectin is the same. The FDA is just as strict on animal drugs as it is on human drugs. All Ivermectin comes from the same drug manufacturer it's up to the company manufacturing it what the end product is. Be it horse worming paste or injectable or drench. The drench has ingredients that are harmful to ingest though. The Injectable stuff you can take if you have a way to dose it properly.

The original I-Mask protocol was 0.2mg/kg for the original strain. Then there was another strain and the I-Mask protocol was upped to 0.4 mg/kg. Then Delta hit and they had to up the dose to 0.6 mg/kg. Ivermectin is safer than aspirin and very hard to over dose on. But if you have certain diseases like MS or meningitis Ivermectin can cross the blood/brain barrier and fuck you up.   

If my 78% efficacy fails me and i start showing symptoms I'm taking 0.2 mg of horse paste poison control and that Rachel Maddow dude can eat my ass.

« Reply #1671 on: August 22, 2021, 01:03:26 AM »
Hehehe the look on that sheep’s face  ;D horse paste has got to be the best troll ever!  I have been pointing out (in vain, sadly) that the covid lives in your digestive tract — indeed, that is how they test for prevalence in some areas by sampling sewage — and there has got to be some way, combined with your magic-light device, to get ma & pa kettle in Alabammy to shine flashlights up their hoohoos

Talk about trolling. You got me good. Did a web search on "anal flashlight" looking for a funny cartoon or image. The results are pretty damn disgusting:  row after row off rubber butt holes.  >:(

« Reply #1672 on: August 22, 2021, 01:05:16 AM »
Horse paste is fine as long as you buy the stuff with only Ivermectin as the only active ingredient and dose it correctly. Some of that Ivermectin paste has other stuff in it besides Ivermectin and it's usually more expensive. People have fucked up buying the wrong shit thinking all horse Ivermectin is the same. The FDA is just as strict on animal drugs as it is on human drugs. All Ivermectin comes from the same drug manufacturer it's up to the company manufacturing it what the end product is. Be it horse worming paste or injectable or drench. The drench has ingredients that are harmful to ingest though. The Injectable stuff you can take if you have a way to dose it properly.

The original I-Mask protocol was 0.2mg/kg for the original strain. Then there was another strain and the I-Mask protocol was upped to 0.4 mg/kg. Then Delta hit and they had to up the dose to 0.6 mg/kg. Ivermectin is safer than aspirin and very hard to over dose on. But if you have certain diseases like MS or meningitis Ivermectin can cross the blood/brain barrier and fuck you up.   

If my 78% efficacy fails me and i start showing symptoms I'm taking 0.2 mg of horse paste poison control and that Rachel Maddow dude can eat my ass.

Well said and don't forget your zinc.

« Reply #1673 on: August 22, 2021, 01:05:40 AM »
I have been pointing out (in vain, sadly) that the covid lives in your digestive tract

Lucky you

« Reply #1674 on: August 22, 2021, 01:07:03 AM »
Lucky you

Who has it worse? One swab up the hoo-hoo or the poor bastard dealing with ass 8-hours a day?

« Reply #1675 on: August 22, 2021, 01:15:28 AM »
Came up in my annual physical this week [after my duel with the Doc over the vax]. Five more years.

Duel? ???

« Reply #1676 on: August 22, 2021, 01:21:14 AM »
Talk about trolling. You got me good. Did a web search on "anal flashlight" looking for a funny cartoon or image. The results are pretty damn disgusting:  row after row off rubber butt holes.  >:(

That's for not backing me up in the early days when I was trying to get buttmasking trending  >:( only one guy seems to have taken fart coof plumes seriously

« Reply #1677 on: August 22, 2021, 01:21:20 AM »
Duel? ???

Well obviously he wants me to take the covid jab so we had a spirited discussion over that. Wanted to know my reasoning as it is very safe and quite effective. He lost his moral high ground when we moved over to the shingles jab and he had to admit that he doesn't recommend it because it F's the recipients up.

« Reply #1678 on: August 22, 2021, 01:22:38 AM »
Lucky you

Remember the brave Provincetown Bears ✊

« Reply #1679 on: August 22, 2021, 07:04:26 AM »
Sucks losing bodily autonomy by a bunch of politicians you have no respect for, doesn't it?

I would not know... And I'm 100% positive that I will not find out. Bring on the FEMA camps and dehumanization. I won't be getting it.