Author Topic: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis  (Read 26509 times)

Re: Cry Me A River - Ukrainian CrySis
« Reply #195 on: March 13, 2022, 08:29:19 AM »
I'm prepared to start overbreeding all their pureblooded daughters immediately. It's what I do.

It's pretty much all I do. I'm not gonna going to lie.

Look, I’m not suggesting anything too radical, only that we round them all up and put them on trains that go to the same place where the magic ovens take care of the rest. What’s so wrong with that?!

Your idea’s not bad either though. Perhaps a two-pronged approach?

« Reply #196 on: March 13, 2022, 08:38:49 AM »
Covid vaxxed people are [...] misogynists

So... how about the females who are vaxxed? (Hi, M-I-L!!) Are they misogynists? (Hi again, M-I-L!!) Is it just the males then? Granted, if every man male Human who stereotypically hates all woMans with a blind, unreasonably pathological loathing were to be forcibly injected—of course via pneumatic injection only, such reprobates dare not be let anywhere near a needle—would suddenly develop a whole host of terminal diseases due to the lack of a functioning immune system and then, DIE, hopefully painfully... wouldn't that be okay?

I know I'm ready to be forcibly sacrificed against my will. Every goddam day. I'm even ready for a fuckin’ Sunday matinee. It's going to be hard for me to start stereotypically hating all women though, because I'm pretty fond of every last blessed one of them, even the ones who don't put out, except a case can be made in regards to the ones who openly lie to 9/11 dispatch.

Fuck them.

« Reply #197 on: March 13, 2022, 08:41:36 AM »
Your idea’s not bad either though. Perhaps a two-pronged approach?

Negotiable.

Look, I’m not suggesting anything too radical, only that we round them all up and put them on trains

Perhaps we should party with Elon.

« Reply #198 on: March 13, 2022, 08:46:02 AM »
So... how about the females who are vaxxed? (Hi, M-I-L!!) Are they misogynists? (Hi again, M-I-L!!) Is it just the males then? Granted, if every man male Human who stereotypically hates all woMans with a blind, unreasonably pathological loathing were to be forcibly injected—of course via pneumatic injection only, such reprobates dare not be let anywhere near a needle—would suddenly develop a whole host of terminal diseases due to the lack of a functioning immune system and then, DIE, hopefully painfully... wouldn't that be okay?

I know I'm ready to be forcibly sacrificed against my will. Every goddam day. I'm even ready for a fuckin’ Sunday matinee. It's going to be hard for me to start stereotypically hating all women though, because I'm pretty fond of every last blessed one of them, even the ones who don't put out, except a case can be made in regards to the ones who openly lie to 9/11 dispatch.

Fuck them.

Question #1) Yes, yes they are. It’s the same way that Jews can now be antisemites. Where have you been?! Under a rock? :D

Question #2) No, no it wouldn’t. We can’t kill people for their ideology or political affiliation, only for being physically unfit.* ;)

*Of course, most liberals would be considered physically unfit.

We’re only trying to help you.

Re: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis
« Reply #199 on: March 13, 2022, 06:14:13 PM »

« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2022, 07:17:56 PM »
Oliver Stone’s 2016 Ukraine Documentary Banned on YouTube (?)
https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2022/3/d2fim83jwgkw8r92x9q6o2bks6onlh
The vimeo link doesn't seem to work, but the documentary seems to still be up on YouTube (for now).

Oliver Stone documentary blames U.S. for Ukrainian revolutions
https://www.rbth.com/international/2016/11/23/new-oliver-stone-documentary-blames-us-for-ukrainian-revolutions_650433

Backup
Code: [Select]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHH10jIRJmQ
Multiple uploads, multiple takedowns.

I might invest the significant amount of thyme required to watch that, you are the second person to recommend it.

I am extremely leery of anything with the Oliver Stone moniker attached, I still remember having to walk out of his "JFK" turd to demand my money back.  I think they gave me a ticket to another movie or something, Nautical Shore.

I do know that "JFK" is the only movie I have ever walked out of, it sucked that badly.  I cannot think of an Oliver Stone movie that was memorable...  Stand by, checking IMDB:

All I got from Platoon was this:

Other than that meme, it was not memorable at all.

I recall seeing The Doors, but for such a much lauded "Conspiracy Theorist" he completely left out the fact that Jim Morrison is still alive (he or the French Foreign Legion faked his death) in Montana as a horse farmer or something.  Well he was alive in 1991 anyway...

Yeah, none of his movies were all that great.

As for the rest, if I have seen anything else of his the words "epically forgetable" spring to mind and little else.

In short, Stone's extremely regular deposition of steaming piles has me leery of any production associated with the man.

He has three strikes (at minimum) with me...

« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2022, 07:40:38 PM »
I might invest the significant amount of thyme required to watch that, you are the second person to recommend it

Get back to me after you're done raping the first and got an apartment for the second, Tinkerbell.

E. O. L.

« Reply #202 on: March 13, 2022, 07:42:48 PM »
He has three strikes (at minimum) with me...

Fuck your mother—for real.

« Reply #203 on: March 13, 2022, 07:47:09 PM »
I am extremely leery

Yeah: I bet: PEOPLE KNOW.

« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2022, 08:02:10 PM »
Get back to me after you're done raping the first and got an apartment for the second, Tinkerbell.

E. O. L.
Fuck your mother—for real.
Yeah: I bet: PEOPLE KNOW.

« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2022, 05:49:15 AM »

Wow- That is amusing. I would show it to others... But I assume that at least 90% of the population would need that explained to them (even just the picture they are referencing.) Well done.

« Reply #207 on: March 14, 2022, 05:52:56 AM »
Wow- That is amusing. [...] Well done.

Say what you want about the bioweapon; I, for one, am more than happy with what it has done for Canada.

« Reply #208 on: March 14, 2022, 05:56:57 AM »
Say what you want about the bioweapon; I, for one, am more than happy with what it has done for Canada.

That makes two of us. It was overdue.

« Reply #209 on: March 14, 2022, 06:00:12 AM »
It was overdue.

Seriously: I'm going to pay that speeding ticket any day now. Don't send any more horses.