Author Topic: Election Fraud  (Read 11081 times)

Election Fraud
« on: September 15, 2021, 05:16:41 PM »
I figured a non-specific "Election Fraud" thread might be helpful to those interested to see if there are any historic trends of note.

Today (or was it yesterday?) I saw some random headline about possible fraud in the 2021 California Gubernatorial Recall election:

https://townhall.com/columnists/johnrlottjr/2021/09/14/very-concerning-evidence-of-vote-fraud-in-california-recall-election-n2595826

These claims of Fraud are dismissed by the usual "Not Actually Happening," "Not Enough To Matter" et al counter-claims.

Wasn't there some sort of Documented Evidence waaaaay back in the day that some hinky bullshit occured in Chicago?  I believe Saint John F. Kennedy was the beneficiary of this deus ex machina "help."

Anyway, I am certain there is absolutely nothing to worry about when the facts are scientifically ignored on this completely non-sensical idea of Election Fraud.  I think history will prove that the "Not Enough To Matter" argument soundly explodes the "Not Actually Happening" argument and ergo "Nothing To See, Hear?" as it were.

Perhaps I should use the word "capisce"?

Nautical Shore.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO shat in the interregnum?" & "WHO farted in the elevator?"

Re: Election Fraud
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 02:33:32 AM »

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 10:24:30 PM »
Two Georgia workers fired after being accused of shredding voting applications
..."After 20 years of documented failure in Fulton County elections, Georgians are tired of waiting to see what the next embarrassing revelation will be,"...

Nothing to see, Hear?

Re: Election Fraud Analysis
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2021, 09:34:43 AM »
Biden’s Inexplicable Victory
Empirical evidence and historical data leads to an inescapable conclusion about the 2020 election.

https://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/biden-s-inexplicable-victory/

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2021, 08:48:54 PM »

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2021, 08:14:59 PM »

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2021, 06:06:51 AM »

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2021, 06:22:37 AM »
What was that all about?

It was exposing election fraud.  But, again, YouTube banned it.  Why am I not surprised? ::)
Thank you for asking, Laser. :-*

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2021, 07:45:45 AM »
It was exposing election fraud. 

Long live The New Administration.

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2022, 04:42:39 AM »
Court puts hold on GOP inspection of {PA} county voting machines

An inspection of voting machines in a heavily Republican county in Pennsylvania as part of a GOP “investigation” into the 2020 presidential election was moments away from starting Friday until the state Supreme Court put it on hold...

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2022, 12:32:22 AM »
Did over 100,000 people older than 124 years vote in Wisconsin?

January 23, 2022
By Andrea Widburg

If you’ve been wondering about the extent of voter fraud in America, we may be seeing a staggering amount of either fraud or grotesque negligence in Wisconsin voter rolls. A review of the state’s voter roles showed that 569,277 voters registered on January 1, 1918. Of that number, 20% of these people, all of whom must be at least 124 years old, voted last November. Biden “won” in Wisconsin by 20,682 votes....

I did not see any obvious Nutritional Supplement advertisements on that web-page.

But there was an advertisement for something called "Neuropure™" which is apparently something that is "A Healing Method For Neuropathy, But Your Doctor Won't Tell You About It."

That might be a bit suspicious, how I wish Dubya were hear to comment on that...

pate/¿K_Dubb? 2024
"WHO shat in the interregnum?" & "¿WHO farted in the elevator?"

In Memoriam

K_Dubb

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2022, 07:26:11 PM »
Special Counsel Finds Mark Zuckerberg’s Election Money Violated Wisconsin Bribery Laws
[/url]

Nearly $9 million in Zuckerberg grant funds directed solely to five Democratic strongholds in Wisconsin violated the state’s election code’s prohibition on bribery. That conclusion represents but one of the many troubling findings detailed in the report submitted today by a state-appointed special counsel to the Wisconsin Assembly...

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2022, 08:10:59 PM »