Author Topic: The Philosophy of Master Trollda  (Read 9288 times)

Re: The Philosophy of Master Trollda
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2022, 05:23:45 PM »
I handled it. Local environment at nominal. Emoticon library not available.

Look, I think quiet boasting is the best way to serve humble pie. I do not accept that one can never toot one's own horn. Just a little.

I understood that years in the guerilla bush of the sultry hills of 'Nam can change a person into a peer. I don't know what that means at all, oh, dammit. I was just lying. I totally get it. I meant that, as time goes on and more pressures are placed onto forum users... they will grow to know the truth of living in a rough and tumble forum world is like.

It's like, just getting even is HALF your every day. And then, one day, a casading Quincunx failure, and then all of a sudd.... *THUD*

Obvious 500lb gorilla is obvious. Now, stay with me. If hiding from me didn't help, then surely a strict atmosphere of full exposure wiill surely lend aid, comfort, & succor. Like seriously, this is what it is all about. EXPOSURE. Great idea before; GREATEST idea now.

I think of what happened over the last few years and I wonder why everyone kept me in the dark. Well, I wouldn't keep it up. I really wouldn't. HOW MANY YEARS? like, well... were the years at least... savory?

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2022, 09:51:26 PM »
WORK

A (Blank) Collector's Final (Blank) Tier

#1) OWER
#2) RICK
#3) ERROR

Not just a prophet. A Hungarian prophet. (They held me down and pinned an ID badge on me.) No urgency to report. Grumbles from the orchestra pits becoming increasingly irritable. TO ME. So, I think I have figured out what I am going to want to do next.

Cinder the pits.

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2022, 03:54:50 PM »
Not just a prophet. A Hungarian prophet.

Everyone lost their shit at the same time because by "everyone" I mean anyone who knows me and isn't on Team Advantage and whatever those nincompoops did for the blood moon eclipse, ooh, High Ceremonial Magick! I fuckin' just bet! Meanwhile, neither of them can talk to me, tough toasties, try writing a letter, and FACE THE WHEEL does not mean "just keep ragging on the fat kid, he likes it, that's what he said one time before," okay? The reason I like the ragging is that it cumulatively adds up to a massive dharmic backlash.

Also I found a quote like three days and I was going to put it in this thread and I totesforgot. I don't even remember what it was. isonosadrite EXECUTE. There, philosophy in action. btw, I don't know what the fuck is going on or who you are, so if you're what's-her-nuts or whats-her-nuttier, I'm not contacting THEM.

I'm not even contacting ewe. I'm philosophizing with a Muppet. Look, look, it's like this: ladyjudge loves me. Stop with the legal asaults on the DL in the BG. It's embarassing. For Her.

Oh, ladyjudge. /swoon

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2022, 11:20:02 PM »
The inventiveness of Eris has surprised many.

Okay, I don't see how there's any way that R.A.W. and R.A.H. didn't hang out. If they were at all contemporaneous in any of their writings, I never saw any connection in print, and then in my hallucinatory fantasy world where I talk to people beyond the grave (recommended) in my mind they both say, cheese it, they don't want to talk about their tax Do_ge.

I'm Franklin picking up a real master-and-servant lord of the Sith vibe, what with Operation Mindfuck and all. In any event, I don't know how much more Azzerae can take this before I have to tell him something useful. He's dredging up old writers reading their own shit. I can't compete with this, not as a man of the cloth, not as a nun, nor as a Shahsleigher.

I'm just mentioning this here, coz like, there's this book I wanted to ask you if you've read. It's had a name change number of times so it escapes for the moment.

**** Hail. Signed, Ok X⁰

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2022, 12:29:55 AM »
It’s weird how this Philosophy of Master Trollda thread morphed into The Philosophy of Jackstar thread. OK, maybe not.

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2022, 12:39:51 AM »
If there's another, more elegant way to compare ISBN#s, I don't know what it might be.

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2022, 12:49:55 AM »
If there's another, more elegant way to compare ISBN#s, I don't know what it might be.

You had me at ISBN#s. 😍

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2022, 01:11:59 AM »

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2022, 01:18:24 AM »

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2022, 01:29:46 AM »
978-1-7344735-4-4

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2022, 02:10:38 PM »
It’s weird how this Philosophy of Master Trollda thread morphed into The Philosophy of Jackstar thread. OK, maybe not.

It wasn't philosophy, and it wasn't yours. All you were doing was your usual spamming routine in lieu of anything else to say.

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2022, 05:46:15 PM »
usual spamming routine in lieu of anything else to say.

That's my philosophy!!!

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2022, 07:33:09 PM »
It wasn't philosophy, and it wasn't yours. All you were doing was your usual spamming routine in lieu of anything else to say.

Maybe you’re just not bright enough to get it. Ever consider that possibility?

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2022, 07:34:45 PM »