Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 17338 times)

Dreams
« on: April 08, 2021, 06:58:39 AM »
Everything from lucid dreaming to dream interpretations.

Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 06:02:11 AM »
I had a pretty cool one last night, enough so that I had to write down my impressions of it immediately after waking.

Over the years I have noticed that there is what I have come to associate as a common millieu with some of my dreams, usually these are the ones I remember best, even more so if I jot a few notes down.

Of course, somebody else's dreams are generally boring, certainly mine will be no different.

I suppose I should attempt to briefly outline this odd millieu as I have witnessed it develop over the years.  It ranges approximately from the general area of Kansas City, MO down to Louisiana.  But it is of course not exactly the same, I always get the sense that it is in either a future or some strange roughly parallel universe.  There are far fewer people, and frequently I will wander the landscape never seeing anyone.

The buildings, grounds, and vehicles all appear to have been very recently occupied, maintained and/or used.  Power is on, automatic doors work sometimes vehicles will be left running!

Sometimes, I am in this dream-world as part of either the military, para-military or ad-hoc citizens militia (it is difficult to tell).  When these happen, there is some sort of a mission going on.

One of my earliest remembered dreams was where I was part of a group that was about to split up and go in different directions;  the Old Lady was with the wimmins & kids about to head off in one direction and I was with the men about to head off in another.  We were all armed;  wimmins, kids and men.  I was saying 'bye to the Old Lady, but not in the "forever" way:  the Manly men were going to go off in their direction as sort of a diversionary tactic to cover/draw fire to effect the way out of whatever shit we were in for the wimmins and kids.

Other dreams involve some sort of cave system in the limestone bluffs/hills around the KCMO area, sort of reminiscent of the cave villages found in the Middle East/SW Asia area.  These seem to be a sort of refugee-camp type deal, and either I alone or my small group are usually passing through.  There have also been a few of similar villages tucked away in what I take to be the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas, although these usually feature those cool limestone houses tucked away in some backwoods mountain valley.  The Arkansas ones seem less refugee and more permanent, but still hidden.

Downtown KCMO has been "domed" or something, covered over?  I am not quite sure, but in this world all the major highways that meet at Downtown serve as the entrances into what seems to be a mountain, you don't see the skyline anymore as you approach:  just these dark over-pass looking entrances.  Vehicles don't use these entrances, it is foot traffic only.  Like going into NORAD or something.  Once inside, it is actually open and airy with some light coming in from a few skylights in whatever is covering downtown.  There are weird M.C. Escher-esque catwalks between the buildings, and some have been connected to each other in what resemble the interior of the Embassy Suites hotels:

Down-town is decidedly not a refugee camp, it is full of the business suit type folks.  I always get the impression that the hated Johnson Countians (KS) have relocated there.  Sometimes I am just visiting for some unknown reason, but I don't like being there.  Other times I am there on some sort of mission, sometimes alone sometimes not, when those go on I go into the mechanical section with all the big pipes, conduits & utility stuff.  Like you are sneaking into the "Employees Only" area at the old 1980's malls.  In fact, it has a very distinct 1980's "mall vibe" downtown.

On a few occasions I have been to what I take to be Denver Colorado and the mountains to the west of there.

There is always the Apocalypse/Rapture kind of vibe to them, but never really any sort of struggle or fight.  The scene is always in between that stuff, either getting ready to "go in" or "moving out" after the fact.  Sometimes there is a a pursuer(s), but we (or when I am solo "I") always seem to get away.  I think once I flew away!

Ha, I fly rarely, but those are always fun.  Apparently, I can fly but do not know how to do it "on command."  Sometimes it happens when I trip over something and SURPRISE I can fly!  Once I got chased off a cliff, I knew in the dream that I would fly, but honestly didn't understand how.  The look on the people's faces chasing me stuck on the cliff was priceless;  As were the two females that parachuted into the landing-zone (I think they were Russian/Ukrainian) from the cliff incident.

Last night's dream (if anyone is still reading this) involved, I guess, those two Russian/Ukrainian ladies and my "Battle Buddy."

"Buddy" and I were apparently setting up a position at an up-scale house that seemed like it was set up for a dinner or cocktail party.  Buffet set up in the kitchen, clean glasses neatly arrayed, etc.  Nothing was unwrapped or eaten yet, and the hosts were not present.  Had a feeling like they had been hustled off elsewhere, or maybe they were hiding in the basement or something?  Dunno.

"Buddy" was set up with either a M2(.50cal), M240(7.62mm) or M249(5.56mm) on the balcony above the front door as overwatch.  I was outside the front door setting up my position;  I didn't like it very much:  the way our 90-degree field of fire zone was set up I didn't have much cover or concealment other than the shrubs to the side of the front door and there was a big double garage at right angles to the front door with a big empty patio for me to traverse to get inside the house to our "rally" point if shit went "south."

I was moving the cast iron furniture in front of the garage doors, and "Buddy" was laughing at me:  he thought "nobody is going to put chairs in front of garage doors at a party, man!"  I told him to fuck off and watch to the north, apparently the main threat was from that way and "they" were in the area, dammit.  Shut up and soldier, soldier!

After providing myself a bit of concealment with those chairs we were discussing exfiltration options;  he is on a balcony above me facing north watching and chatting.  If "the shit" gets too heavy he will lay down suppressive fire, as any good over-watch will do;  while I duck into the front door and cover that while he hoofs it downstairs.  I assume we are going to exit some other way?  Do we have a vehicle in that double-garage?  Don't know?  Maybe we sneak out the back door.  That isn't important.

In the middle of our chat, he apparently spots something interesting behind me to the north.  I turn around and head out to the blind corner of that double garage (the extent of my field of movement per plan) and see on the street running east to west between us and the creek on the other side a Light truck with a trailer attached headed east.

The truck takes a turn down the T-intersection and pulls into the driveway of the house across the street (to the east of our house), the garage door of that house opening as they pull up.  I recognize them immediately and walk down to the end of "my" driveway, to see my Ukrainian lady friend is tied up on the trailer wearing civilian clothes.  The truck stops in front of the opened and light garage across the street, and my Russian lady friend jumps out of the cab and unties the the lass in the trailer, laughing.

These ladies, are going to set up with their own 90-degree field of fire to the west/north covering our blindspot from the double garage.  Ukraine trailer-girl teases me a bit as she is getting up:  her T-shirt is a bit big and there is a GREAT view of her bra-less milkers that she kinda shakes for me as she is getting up.  Bitch, but I love her!  Ha, "Buddy" is pissed:  from his angle he can't see anything but what his dirty imagination can conjure up.

Russian driver-girl comes back from whatever she was doing in the garage, leers at me and grabs "Ukie" in a brown-chicken brown-cow manner and hustles her towards the house before jumping in the truck and getting it into that garage, I think she manages to turn it around for a quick exit somehow...  Skillz and hawt, yeah baby!

I think this is the "exfill" me and Buddy were discussing before we were so pleasantly interrupted, quelle surprise;  I suddenly can't WAIT for this boring mission (whatever it is) to be over, I am ready for the "after-party"!

Speaking of interruptions, this is apparently when:  MEANWHILE BACK IN THE REAL WORLD SOMEBODY'S DAMN ALARM CLOCK IS GOING OFF...

Hah!

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 12:29:35 AM »
Sweet Dream

My morning good mood only lasted so long, but there it was.

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2021, 07:14:05 AM »
The other night I had another dream in my unique serial world.  I suspect it had something to do with my aversion to the brief and hectic period of preparation for the family holiday.

In fact the dream itself was serial in nature:  Had a distinct "Groundhog Day" vibe;  in that apparently I kept repeating the same day over and over.  I do not know if I was in a "Game Over" re-spawn thing until I got whatever I was trying to do "right";  or if it was just an arbitrary repetitive loop of roughly similar "Christmas Pasts."

I honestly do not recall much about the dream other than the repetitive nature of it:  waking up in the bed, going about the day(??), going to sleep...  <--rinse and repeat, ad naseum.  Frankly it was a boring dream, until the bit just before I actually woke up.

Apparently, in the dream, I had not noticed that a young lady had joined me in that bed.  She had actually been in it with me for the past few cycles of the "Groundhog Daily Grind" & I had just been so busy with whatever was going on during the day that I hardly noticed her (that I noticed anyway) until that "last wake-up" before the annoying real-life alarm disturbed my disturbing slumber.

I doubt that my description above does the dream itself any justice, but it was pleasant.

As soon as I finish these baguettes for tomorrow's dinner:  I wonder what, if anything;  "The Sandman" will bring me for what is left of tonight?

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2022, 07:49:58 AM »

-Manly

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2023, 01:09:38 PM »
This one was quite bizarre.

I have just gotten up, and as fresh as it is in my mind, it was a bit extended and the early details are a bit murky.

I assume this occurs in my recurring serial dream world, but it could be a one off, Nautical Shore?

It begins with my brother and I traveling along a river, which I assume to be the Mississippi.  We are in separate vehicles, and are using the country side roads, highways and muddy gravel paths.  Apparently, road maintenance is an issue.  Which is not unexpected, as this serial dream world is somewhat post-apocalyptic.

This part was mainly annoying and tedious, my brother is not the most pleasant of traveling companions in the real world.  In any case, at some point we are off the roads and trying to navigate our way along the actual river.  I am not certain exactly what precipitated the crisis, but we end up on opposite sides of a small side stream in a muddy sandbar type area.  One of our vehicles is unable to make the crossing, and we are separated.

I recall being able to cross the watery boundary on foot, but there is no way a several ton vehicle will make it.  There is much driving up and down either side looking for a place to cross.  I believe the situation resolves itself by one vehicle running out of gas, I guess it must be mine as I elect not to travel in the same vehicle as my brother and we part ways.

I think we must have been close to our destination?  Most probably the ancestral homeland somewhat north of Baton Rouge, or nearby to there.  Maybe the river started to rise and flood or something and this is what leads to the parting of ways.  I think he continues on, as he is on the side of the river that has a direct overland route, while I go another route.

I end up in Texas somehow, or at least in the dream my sense of direction tells me it is Texas anyway?  I have found some sort of town that is a port or something, lots of bridges and river crossings.  Lots of highways, industrial areas and a few old 1900s neighborhoods a city that has seen some sort of decline in the late 70s and never really recovered.

In this town/city there is apparently a functioning Now N' Later factory that is still mysteriously producing and shipping their product.  The number of flavors they have is greatly expanded, now include weirdly popular flavors like Steak, Potato, Vegetable and myriad other oddities in addition to their "normal" fruit flavors.

I somehow finagle a job at this place (I think, maybe I just take a very extended tour?) and am involved in the loading of shipping containers that are to be sent to various places.  It might have just been one shipping container, in any case it was some very large customer that wanted a lot of the candies and all of the flavors... some of which were quite difficult to locate in the labyrinthine Now N' Later factory complex/shipping center.

It is at this point of the dream that the vague threat of zombies emerges.  Perhaps not actual undead zombies, but more the outsiders attacking/harassment type threat?  I never actually saw these purported zombies in the dream, but heard from the factory people rumblings about them.  Perhaps a minor attack on the perimeter or something?  Not big enough to cause a halt to the operation of getting the big overseas shipping container loaded and sent out anyway,  maybe it was just a small band of illegals or something.

I don't think in this serial dream world that actual national borders really exist anymore, so the idea of an "illegal alien" might be a bit anachronistic.  Seemingly, one simply kills invaders into their local area on sight, which begs the question of why *I* am never really attacked in my wide ranging travels in this world.  At worst I am begrudgingly accepted into the communities I visit, but more often than that I am accepted as a fellow "tribe" member.

It is odd, I get the feeling that in this serial dream world I am some sort of agent for one side or the other.  Apparently, my job is to wander around and check out how things are going in various areas, usually before/after some sort of warfare event is/has occurred.  I may participate is said activities, but if so that is always outside the scope of the dream.  I digress...

After finishing whatever I was up to at the Now N' Later factory, I leave their facility and begin making my way on foot across a large highway bridge, before the span over the river/bay there is another highway that merges and I run into a guy.   I am worried that he is one of these purported zombies, but it turns out that he isn't.  I give him some jazz about watching out for zombies and laugh about how one cannot be "too careful these days" which he is somewhat nonplussed about.

After our brief interaction, I look across the bridge to what is apparently my destination on the other side and notice that there is an emergency vehicle there.  Its red and blue lights a-flashing.  The guy I had run into, apparently lives there and now mysteriously has a vehicle (he was on foot when we first encountered each other) and we proceed to drive over there to see what the actual fuck is going on.

The police car is parked outside the two-story early 1900s brick building, which is apparently my new friend's home.  We go inside and upstairs to find a blond lady police officer in uniform and his wife arguing about something.

Turns out that blond police lady is from Maine and has a side-gig where she makes a freeze-dried lobster soup survival food deal, which the wife has just received;  as it is partially unpacked.   In addition to all the stuff to make the soup, there is a big ass old school ceramic crock-pot type thing that comes with it.  Very nice and fancy, how it came from Maine to Texas in this strange post-apocalyptic world is a mystery to me, but apparently completely normal for the others.  I get the feeling that police lady did NOT deliver said item and is there to pick it up, or maybe to get the payment for it?

Police lady is not happy, as it is being returned.  The internet is apparently functional, because the wife is online and reading reviews about the Freeze Dried Lobster Soup survival meal and has inspected the contents and is not satisfied with the product.

Dude and I wander off to a different area of the dwelling while the ladies argue, and it turns out that dude and wife run some sort of print shop using the old mimeograph machines.  They are currently working on some sort of pamphlet (I guess this is what they are trading for the Lobster Soup?), and I help run off a few copies... 

Fascinating machine, this one spits out the copies wet and folds them up into a Rube Goldberg spinning drum that air drys them, which you hand crank.  I give it a try and wake up while cranking the handle.

Very strange, but it involves cranking the handle so I figured it was vaguely topical.

HAH!

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2023, 07:39:17 PM »

I have just gotten up, and as fresh as it is in my mind, it was a bit extended and the early details are a bit murky.

I assume this occurs in my recurring serial dream world, but it could be a one off, Nautical Shore?

It begins with my brother and I traveling along a river, which I assume to be the Mississippi.  We are in separate vehicles, and are using the country side roads, highways and muddy gravel paths.  Apparently, road maintenance is an issue.  Which is not unexpected, as this serial dream world is somewhat post-apocalyptic.

This part was mainly annoying and tedious, my brother is not the most pleasant of traveling companions in the real world.  In any case, at some point we are off the roads and trying to navigate our way along the actual river.  I am not certain exactly what precipitated the crisis, but we end up on opposite sides of a small side stream in a muddy sandbar type area.  One of our vehicles is unable to make the crossing, and we are separated.

I recall being able to cross the watery boundary on foot, but there is no way a several ton vehicle will make it.  There is much driving up and down either side looking for a place to cross.  I believe the situation resolves itself by one vehicle running out of gas, I guess it must be mine as I elect not to travel in the same vehicle as my brother and we part ways.

I think we must have been close to our destination?  Most probably the ancestral homeland somewhat north of Baton Rouge, or nearby to there.  Maybe the river started to rise and flood or something and this is what leads to the parting of ways.  I think he continues on, as he is on the side of the river that has a direct overland route, while I go another route.

I end up in Texas somehow, or at least in the dream my sense of direction tells me it is Texas anyway?  I have found some sort of town that is a port or something, lots of bridges and river crossings.  Lots of highways, industrial areas and a few old 1900s neighborhoods a city that has seen some sort of decline in the late 70s and never really recovered.

In this town/city there is apparently a functioning Now N' Later factory that is still mysteriously producing and shipping their product.  The number of flavors they have is greatly expanded, now include weirdly popular flavors like Steak, Potato, Vegetable and myriad other oddities in addition to their "normal" fruit flavors.

I somehow finagle a job at this place (I think, maybe I just take a very extended tour?) and am involved in the loading of shipping containers that are to be sent to various places.  It might have just been one shipping container, in any case it was some very large customer that wanted a lot of the candies and all of the flavors... some of which were quite difficult to locate in the labyrinthine Now N' Later factory complex/shipping center.

It is at this point of the dream that the vague threat of zombies emerges.  Perhaps not actual undead zombies, but more the outsiders attacking/harassment type threat?  I never actually saw these purported zombies in the dream, but heard from the factory people rumblings about them.  Perhaps a minor attack on the perimeter or something?  Not big enough to cause a halt to the operation of getting the big overseas shipping container loaded and sent out anyway,  maybe it was just a small band of illegals or something.

I don't think in this serial dream world that actual national borders really exist anymore, so the idea of an "illegal alien" might be a bit anachronistic.  Seemingly, one simply kills invaders into their local area on sight, which begs the question of why *I* am never really attacked in my wide ranging travels in this world.  At worst I am begrudgingly accepted into the communities I visit, but more often than that I am accepted as a fellow "tribe" member.

It is odd, I get the feeling that in this serial dream world I am some sort of agent for one side or the other.  Apparently, my job is to wander around and check out how things are going in various areas, usually before/after some sort of warfare event is/has occurred.  I may participate is said activities, but if so that is always outside the scope of the dream.  I digress...

After finishing whatever I was up to at the Now N' Later factory, I leave their facility and begin making my way on foot across a large highway bridge, before the span over the river/bay there is another highway that merges and I run into a guy.   I am worried that he is one of these purported zombies, but it turns out that he isn't.  I give him some jazz about watching out for zombies and laugh about how one cannot be "too careful these days" which he is somewhat nonplussed about.

After our brief interaction, I look across the bridge to what is apparently my destination on the other side and notice that there is an emergency vehicle there.  Its red and blue lights a-flashing.  The guy I had run into, apparently lives there and now mysteriously has a vehicle (he was on foot when we first encountered each other) and we proceed to drive over there to see what the actual fuck is going on.

The police car is parked outside the two-story early 1900s brick building, which is apparently my new friend's home.  We go inside and upstairs to find a blond lady police officer in uniform and his wife arguing about something.

Turns out that blond police lady is from Maine and has a side-gig where she makes a freeze-dried lobster soup survival food deal, which the wife has just received;  as it is partially unpacked.   In addition to all the stuff to make the soup, there is a big ass old school ceramic crock-pot type thing that comes with it.  Very nice and fancy, how it came from Maine to Texas in this strange post-apocalyptic world is a mystery to me, but apparently completely normal for the others.  I get the feeling that police lady did NOT deliver said item and is there to pick it up, or maybe to get the payment for it?

Police lady is not happy, as it is being returned.  The internet is apparently functional, because the wife is online and reading reviews about the Freeze Dried Lobster Soup survival meal and has inspected the contents and is not satisfied with the product.

Dude and I wander off to a different area of the dwelling while the ladies argue, and it turns out that dude and wife run some sort of print shop using the old mimeograph machines.  They are currently working on some sort of pamphlet (I guess this is what they are trading for the Lobster Soup?), and I help run off a few copies... 

Fascinating machine, this one spits out the copies wet and folds them up into a Rube Goldberg spinning drum that air drys them, which you hand crank.  I give it a try and wake up while cranking the handle.

Very strange, but it involves cranking the handle so I figured it was vaguely topical.

HAH!

Sounds like a movie in the making, perhaps?  You are a very talented dreamer.  ;) ;D

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2023, 08:52:08 PM »

HAH!

I think it mean you’re gay.

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2023, 12:39:59 AM »
I think it meanmeans you’re gay.

That's great, buddy!  I fixed that little grammatical error for you, by the way! (If you count a contraction as two words, that means you only have a 14.3% error rate in your writing!  Great Job!  I won't count off points for the missing comma after your opening clause, as that might be something we need to address in the Advanced English class.  Keep trying!)

Doc, few questions for you:

When you have these fantastical dreams about me being a gay, how does it work?  Do you make me a gay by forcing yourself upon me in a very manly manner?  Or, does your subconcious force you to be a gay as you watch others force themselves on me?  Do I possibly force myself on you in these dreams?  How often do you have these fantastical rape dreams?

Perhaps, your dreams don't involve The Force at all, and you and I just make the sweet sweet gay man-love?  Or, your subconcious forces you to watch me and others engage in all sorts of weird gay-sex stuff (not that there is anything wrong with that)?  In these dreamscapes where you are watching;  are you physically there peeping in through a window, or hiding behind some bushes?

Are these dreams frequent, making them somewhat uncomfortable/painful for you?  Or are they relatively infrequent (or special) for you?

Are they really graphic?

Perhaps the hobo elite have kidnapped you and hypnotized you (or clouded your mind with intoxicants) as you watch yourself helplessly perform acts of homosexuality (or have them performed upon you by your dream participants)?

Perhaps it is some combination of All of the Above?

Do other of your online acquaintances participate?  Who are they?  Do you wonder why you have these fantastical dreams about gay sex?

Did I manage to omit any of the gay sex dream scenarios that you frequently (or infrequently) have?

Axing for a fiend, TIA.

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2023, 01:24:05 AM »
That's great, buddy!  I fixed that little grammatical error for you, by the way! (If you count a contraction as two words, that means you only have a 14.3% error rate in your writing!  Great Job!  I won't count off points for the missing comma after your opening clause, as that might be something we need to address in the Advanced English class.  Keep trying!)

Doc, few questions for you:

When you have these fantastical dreams about me being a gay, how does it work?  Do you make me a gay by forcing yourself upon me in a very manly manner?  Or, does your subconcious force you to be a gay as you watch others force themselves on me?  Do I possibly force myself on you in these dreams?  How often do you have these fantastical rape dreams?

Perhaps, your dreams don't involve The Force at all, and you and I just make the sweet sweet gay man-love?  Or, your subconcious forces you to watch me and others engage in all sorts of weird gay-sex stuff (not that there is anything wrong with that)?  In these dreamscapes where you are watching;  are you physically there peeping in through a window, or hiding behind some bushes?

Are these dreams frequent, making them somewhat uncomfortable/painful for you?  Or are they relatively infrequent (or special) for you?

Are they really graphic?

Perhaps the hobo elite have kidnapped you and hypnotized you (or clouded your mind with intoxicants) as you watch yourself helplessly perform acts of homosexuality (or have them performed upon you by your dream participants)?

Perhaps it is some combination of All of the Above?

Do other of your online acquaintances participate?  Who are they?  Do you wonder why you have these fantastical dreams about gay sex?

Did I manage to omit any of the gay sex dream scenarios that you frequently (or infrequently) have?

Axing for a fiend, TIA.

You:

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2023, 10:45:37 PM »
You:

Great Job, buddy!

Doc, when you are having these homoerotic dreams;  am I fully engorged as you fellate me (as if your dream image of me is totally aroused by your tender ministrations and/or manliness)?  Does my glans pugilistically impacting your uvula elicit a reflexive response that you fight against?  When you expertly bring me to completion, is there a sense of satisfaction or self-loathing?

Do you ingest the product of my completion?  Do you do so immediately, or do you savor the flavor?

Axing for a fiend, TIA!

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2023, 10:54:31 PM »
Great Job, buddy!

Doc, when you are having these homoerotic dreams;  am I fully engorged as you fellate me (as if your dream image of me is totally aroused by your tender ministrations and/or manliness)?  Does my glans pugilistically impacting your uvula elicit a reflexive response that you fight against?  When you expertly bring me to completion, is there a sense of satisfaction or self-loathing?

Do you ingest the product of my completion?  Do you do so immediately, or do you savor the flavor?

Axing for a fiend, TIA!

Based soley on the descriptive nature of this post I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that you very much wish I was gay. Only a gay man would indulge in such depraved descriptions. Just come out already! ::)

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2023, 06:51:48 AM »
Oh, you guys.

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2023, 07:45:57 AM »
Oh, you guys.

Democrats can dream too.

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2023, 11:20:49 PM »
Based soley on the descriptive nature of this post I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that you very much wish I was gay. Only a gay man would indulge in such depraved descriptions. Just come out already! ::)

Buddy!

Doc, I had Chat GPT write that for me.  You should check that out, I am certain it will improve the quality of your posts!

Anyway:  Do you get an instant erection when you see my posts on AzzGab or does only that "pop up" during your frequent nocturnal emission dreams about me?  Do you furiously masturbate immediately after you hit "post" in reply to me? 

You may consider those rhetorical questions if you wish, but I am sure everyone would love to read your response!

I find it amusing that you fantasize about me being homosexual;  you also think my posts are homoerotic:  YET you gravitate towards these "gay" things like a moth to the flame.

That seems odd, doesn't it?

For someone who is completely disgusted by homosexuality, you seem to be consistently drawn towards what you perceive to be homosexual.  I find that says something about you:  could you explain this paradox?

In any case:  I think I have discovered a way for you to make your caretaker stop putting silica and/or sand in your bottle of Jergens!

If you go to https://www.DisableDate.com and have your caretaker give your adult consent & set up an account for you:  you might find a special buddy in real life! 

You need to play in your league, buddy

Maybe there exists a GayDisableDate.com somewhere on the intar-tubes?

Anyway, I found a vidya for you to watch after your caretaker reads this aloud to you:

You should get one of those!  It would be quite apt for you, I think!  You'd look awesome riding shotgun as your caretaker takes you out for a spin;  it
would sort of be like you were the special half of Master Blaster in Mad Max:  Beyond Thunderdome!