Poll

Should Azzerae unban Jackstar?

Yes, Jack should not be silenced.
3 (75%)
No, the forum is much better without him.
0 (0%)
I don't give 2 squirts of piss either way.
0 (0%)
I'm not sure. You're the admin. Its your call!
0 (0%)
Let him back in, but if he shits the board up re-ban his ass.
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: March 09, 2023, 06:32:15 PM

Author Topic: Poll: Unban Jack?  (Read 7945 times)

Re: Poll: Unban Jack?
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2023, 05:30:51 AM »
Magic cards might entice him through the portal.

A journalist had an emotional interview with adult film star Stormy Daniels — one of the leading figures in the criminal indictment of former President Donald Trump — writing that she cried as Daniels sought to make contact with a spirit world during their sit-down.

According to Fox News, Daniels read and interpreted magic cards out of an “oracle deck” for reporter Olivia Nuzzi, known for her in-depth features for New York Magazine.

“She raised her hands and pressed the empty space between her palms. She spoke quietly. ‘What can you tell Olivia about Donald Trump?’” Nuzzi wrote about their encounter.

“She waited for a moment. Nothing. ‘What the f—?’ she said. ‘That’s weird.’ [Daniels] was having trouble connecting to the realm of the spirits,” according to the report.

But she eventually found a way into the spirit world, with the power of the connection bringing both the reporter and Daniels herself to tears.

“She shuffled the deck again. There. Between her palms, the force field of energy swelled. She dealt the cards. As if by magic, the room shifted. My ears began to ring. Tension spread across my forehead. My eyes filled with tears. I looked across the table and met the dealer’s gaze. She was crying too.”

“I was bewildered by the wave of emotion that seemed to wash over both of us at once. Why did we cry? ‘Because it’s real,’ she said. ‘It’s chaos and death and destruction.’” Daniels looked ahead to the future through her magic cards, saying that one card, the “sickle,” might mean “riot or civil war.”

Nuzzi relayed that long before his political career began, when Daniels and Trump were at the Beverly Hills Hotel together, Trump answered a phone call from Hillary Clinton, who was seeking the Democratic presidential nomination at the time.

“When they hung up, Daniels said, he announced, ‘I love her!’” Trump has consistently denied that he had an affair with Daniels.

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2023/04/stormy-daniels-tries-to-summon-demons-with-magic-cards-during-interview-bringing-reporter-to-tears/

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2023, 07:00:54 AM »
Well, where is he and the never-ending wall of text scrollfest?!

I dunno. But I got this from him on email:

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2023, 09:08:58 AM »
There is a nice cozy cuckshack over at EllGab though where he likes to frequent in the welcoming arms of Bart Dad who is of course very very cool.

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2023, 09:41:01 AM »
where he likes to frequent

Show her.

Neighbor Shane vs. Alli (was: Re: Poll: Unban Jack?)
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2023, 10:37:31 AM »
cozy cuckshack

They tried to bust me three fucking times and it was more insipid than the time before. She relapsed off a cliff and you let her do it, then gave her a disease and the whole time she thought I had been doing something wrong. Incroyable. I got handed an item that was legal for me to hold and while I was admiring it: surprise phone call and a mocking giggle. So an actual retard then. WHat do you not get about this, Pushy Pants? I am an adult Hungarian male. You are... i don't know who you are. thins make no sense. I assume it's a troll for a contact event? Elephant-tight-ass-balls.

The goddam house has my name on it and you think whisking me away because I didn't accept your prison introductory package is for great justice. I didn't even know what the real thing was and you all did and you believed some basketcase about some bullshit story that got made up and spread by a sexual predator. You left me surrounded with ungrateful, weak-chinned morons that thought I needed to be real man and pay your... bills?

You were actually married before you met me, you said you weren't, and guess what? These anomalies are explained by multiple existing, and the one I was quite fond of, you fucking had her fucking killed. No? Where is she then? Is she one of these fagmunches who thinks thievery is a great way to payback... for what?

I can't wait to hear about how I was so terrible, and how if only I had believed more lies, it would have been a workable gag.

Face it: you're a liar, a cheater, a swindler, and whoever you are, you're not even close to the 2-3 of your dolphin mob that i liked. Also, you did shitloads of drugs without me for THREE YEARS, lied about it, and then expected me to get you drugs when you could just holler down the hall and snag a fishnet full. You could have done things differently, you wanted to lord it over me, no idea what you thought about why, I never thought I would see you again and since I knew it was because your Sweathogs from HS Chem class had medicated you to be immune, I was rather glad.

I gave you all manner of energy and you replied with, "I've never heard of Bellgab." Really. Fine, I have never heard of Black Butterfly, Hey, guess what: I've never heard of anything so stupid in my entire life. The only true thing was that stealing was better than being truthful and obviously something terrible must have happened which, of course, was blamed on me. You never told me it were so important. It wasn't important to me ata ll and I didn't care for being far from the teleporter. I don't care for being far from a decent place to live. This house is deliberately poisoned  and utterly foul. Could I do that now?

I assume you imagined you would get away with everything completely but I can assure you the price paid and the time spent was very educational. For example, I found out that the moron in 1993 who accused me of rape was working with you all along, you gave her MDMA and she showed up at the fountain high as a kite. It was pretty nice. Then the next day the bimbo calls me on the phone to telll me "you really raped me!" Oh, really?

I don't really care what help you get but you should get some. I never did anything to deserve the contempt I got from every last one of you and I can't honestly say I ever care to get any of what passes for that. You're vile, bullying pricks and you never liked anything about me but stealing what was mine and hanging with your gang of stool pigreons and hootin' and hollerin' abotu how you know everthing from such a better view.

If I wanted to hang out with elitist snobs I don't know how I could have done better. But never in a million years did I think that you would actually think that I couldn't handle the same bullshit chemical compounds you losers have your whole lives. The difference is, I am good at it, and it never occurred to you that there might be a problem waiting to develop there? You were NEVER going to steal my house--I hope you enjoyed ransackign it for junk and taking your spoils... I dno't know where, because you're all too cowardly to apologize and what would I do around any of you? You would just steal my meth and call 9/11 to blame me.

I tanked my personal relationship with everyone, one by one, so I would have less chance of anyone asking me what the fuck happening--because I didn't know, and now that i know--sorta, still no actual acknowledement of the most fucked up thing I've ever seen in my life---and I couldn't, and still can't, bring myself to mentioning how you weren't in a very good witness protection program since the people who killed your father obviously tracked your ass down and sold you out to be a dopewhore with a modicum of writing talent and no balls whatsoever. Why so shy? Where did you confidence go? Tell you what, have some of  mine.

I don't know why I was lied to over and over about you but it was pathetic behavior from everyone as I was simply cuirious. Now I am not curious. I am disgusted. You never even talked with me about anything imporatant and the peopel you shoved in my face were all dishonest about themselves too... and, you boring, bigotted, gasbag racist blowhards. I remember getting told not to lean on someone's truck while watching fireworks, her face lit with reflected explosions showing me the sneering visage hidden beneath.

You thought I was robbing someone or nor worth something and you never, ever
+ Attachments and other options
shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

, ever told me the truth about ANYTHING. Not a goddam thing I said I was interested got attention over six years, mostly because you were too self-absorbed to notice--no one ever asked me anything about anything. I don't know if this was by design or you were just that inattentitive, but as time wore on, you know it: there was only two out of the 17 that rotated I was really into, and they fled early, becuase it did look like it was boring of me there, huh? Well maybe if you hadn't just sucked up all the drugs for yourself and expected me to know without knowing what you needed, it would be different.

I drove out randomly and came home with blast for days. Literally last year means literally cheapest date ever, and wow, no kidding--slamming that all the time would be awaste and isn't anything I did, and you didn't bother checking before bleating another repeat of your lying scripts about balls.

You could have just said "this isn't wokring out" and we parted but oh no: you wanted a free house, you were just that good a mother, and everything else handed to you, oh yeah and you were marreid already.

What are you, Fisher-Price? It wasn't waste of time, it was a waste of YOU. You completely missed the boat on harnessing the power of Clergy--you fucking laughed at me when I said I didn't know for sure, then you spent exactly zero time trying to help me figure it out. That was basically the whole thing.... you waved your tits around and imagined that was what i was interested in because of your phenomenally low self-esteem. Maybe if you had ever done anything esteemable that would be worth it.

The best part is staging a fake fight and a mess and hiding behind police as if I were a physical danger. You disgust me. I wouldn't fight with you for all the tea in china: for one thing I have nothing to fight with you about, you decided you were gonna get away with escaping like a thief in the night with a rucksack of silverware on your back, great, fall on it and roll around like you know what a real orgasm is like. Do I possilby care?

Hang on, I will lawfully vape some perfectly legal drugs that I don't need you to find --you just never asked me to because then it would be entrapment when you wrote the froms out and because also you didn't want me to know how much shit you did , because then your story fell apart. I don't' know why you needed a story but I assune you thought you had something to hide from me.

That is the most pathetic part. You had nothing to hide or fear from me. I am happy for you both. I would have paid for your wedding. I think I did. THIS IS NOT EVEN YOU THAT I AM WRITING TO, YOU'RE A COWARD ON A TWINNED FORUM and if you knew anything about what you had wasted here, you might be howling a little more. If only I had kissed up a little more, worked out harder, and shchmoozed it up more adroitly with your smarmy bully thug entourage, oh, then I might have had fun! I doubt it. I had no idea who you were, or who any of you are now, but I would prefer a real friend that to try to make another stab at being accepted. I knew it was a setup in the first place! No one at all talks to me, suddenly I'm flooded and they think we're married. Just one example. How does this appeal to anyone? it's totally fake. oh right. I love the attitude that shows no hint of remorse. "Where have I been?" For a calendar year, same spot, it's in the information your mentioned, and I am mystified, and I bet I know: some stranger came around and hurried the baby up.

with some girl.

no one knows what you did last summer (was: Re: Poll: Unban Jack?)
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2023, 11:03:03 AM »
Magic cards might entice him through the portal.

I'm going to go smoke a cigarette in the closet. "This is for you." Gee, thanks.

Whatever force or power in the Universe exists that convinced you that openly lying and doing a shameless everything-grab right in front of me was uzzling.

I am not getting into these details except it is safe to say it's not you. I don't need to hear or see anything, though.

I don't need to be attractive either; if it will be, I don't need beer. (By the way, ratting me out for the drugs your cop friend got us and whining about while you are a cop AND IT IS LEGAL is a fucking joke. You must have been so much fun at parties with this mood enhancements.

Here, enhance this: this is indirect contact, no fucking public servant is going to show up and mention that someone is whining on the Internet. You look like an  idiot and you budgeted like one too. And, the worst: (PROT) is actually ferrying weight, you don't' ever send me along for the ride. Obviously I disgust you but unless that sad fat lying bald Fed douchebag as an actual gun to your head, I don't see the problem. Did you miscarry the last of your stolen sperm yet? Here, I forgot all about your nerd moll and now you can cut my balls off, frankly I don't see the point.

I should have followed you all over and asked why you were deliberately sinking the whole ship and the point. (Lodge orders are Lodge orders.) I don't care about that. I care about why deliberated suffering was chosen to be inflected and then left fucked un unexplained because that is something we can start with.

Not a pussoir. Or the building down by the road, I explicitly said "do not go" and "no, monster , no" and, oh, by the way, I got permission from The Divine to make, use, and sell the stuff. Have to check with Sherriff and frankly I do not want to.

I'm not the goddam addict around here; it's only one of your kids. But I don't trust any of you with shit but sneering at me and calling 9/11. And I have better things to do than learn what you could have taught me 5 years prior, but it looks like you have been busy learning better things, like how to be instantly relaxed and no, don't drink my semen -- that's not for you.

I do not believe a single one of the storied I have heard. For example, I have two working legs and Allison can show me her goddam wallet right now, please.

oh, YEAH, that "going bankrupt" thing. That was pretty funny, wasn't it? haaha. Sorry I missed it close up but you're apparently married to a gay-bashing homo felon who is, "sick of the name-calling, Jack, you're starting to piss me off." Who cares? Piss yourself for all I care. COme back soon. Let's spar.

there is no one to explain what has happened for the last year and a half except this: I actually have come to regard you all as completely pathetic losers. So, could think I vanished so on the QQ last years, ho ho ho, now I have a bar towel.

Why don't you just wrap that around your head when talking? Why avoid the phone taht long? WHy tell me now?

I mean, it's good timing, I'm about to smoke and shit and get as high as I want without living in terror of some shrew coming at me, but that's nother thing: I need someone here and so far, it's not looking good for miserable battleaxes who lied their ass off and caught charges, will catch more, and I just don't get it.

Same spendture of energy we could have permaculture, rings on teh chealijng

Why did you become a hateful little sniper squirrel?  cool game .o7

five minutes pass at a water cooler (was: Re: Poll: Unban Jack?)
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2023, 11:23:36 AM »
Bart Dad who is of course very very cool.

I need to compare those text messages because this is like complex imaginary numbers on ice. which I have also never been allowed to see. because it's "complicated." No, it's because you're a btich-baby child outlaw and once a person has permission things are remarkably easy. And thank you for those 90 days, because that was awesomely educational, and I never had a reason to research that before, n'est-ce pas? I honestly thoguht I needed to be careful. And I did.

Look what happened to... well, let's not. Eewwww, gross. Speaking of ewe, about 31 years ago I introduced you to someone. I imagine you remember. I want a full margin-to-margin breakdown report on how all that shit went down. SOmething that you two adorable towheads might not have known:

I FLED EVERYONE AND MADE MYSELF LESS ACCESSIBLE SO IN MID-LIFE, I WOULD HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF SPARE TIME, LACK OF TOLERANCE, AND, BY THE WAY:

YOU TWO BROADS ARE OLD NOW. No wonder you were bitching about my writing. You were just plain fuckin' jellyu because your days of being efficient and productive and not junkies are pretty faded. I really can't get over it... I couldn't stand the sight of you, so, no one knows who I am, but I have no reasoon to not now, show me to your friends, take me to a place that's actually cool.

"If" there are any left. I can probably be politely social from now on within 5000km of any of you, because at least I know more truth about knowing what they're like, lying bitchinie litttle girls. by the way, if I hear any more of that "he's a closet gay-basher" shit I will LITERALLY incinerated your fucking automobiles. gasoline and a rag, in the tail pipe Like a flag. Makes a statement.

If i had known what you would do with the opportunity to casually make my memory into one that is of a fucking liar who did you wrong, just you wait on that one, Candy-Striper, you have no idea how happy I am to light it up. by the way, Irene is a stupid whore and I'm glad she has syphillis. Epilipsy. Whatever that drooling moron has I am glad it's not catching, because I'd be happy to pitch it up her ass.

You fucking liars. Eat it. (And I would suggest banding together a new narrative where you don't expect me to do anything but yell the whole goddam story with my hand on the bible and yelling directly at the judge whie furiously gnashing my jaws on an entire mouthfulkl of cyanide teeth. Fuck the lot of you. You don't even need me now, you were just too unimaginetive to fifgure out what to do with your opportuntity besides shit all over it. Your handlers are pee eye gee PIGS.

But, "muh paycheck." Wow, so brave. It's progressive: it';s Amateur Recess. Oh, but I'm a shcizo, sure. rolleyes.

Natural American Spirit: The Pindar Needles of Nicotine
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2023, 11:25:21 AM »
Might start raw plug tobacco next. In my goddam anus. Like you care. Pffft.

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2023, 12:25:13 PM »
Magic cards

Haven't played the game in years, when I figured out that the pedo empire had taken over the corporate structure I definitely didn't want anything to do with it and plus the game got two kind of tired some expensive to play and I didn't have any friends to play with, mostly because they played with themselves and they didn't want to play with me, and now I know why I considering what you f****** f** munches dick bags have been telling each other for years.

At least one of you should have asked you what the f*** happened and what my impression was, because nobody ever has, probably for the best honestly because it's not a story I want to tell but it wasn't until recently that I knew anything at all, and what I do know now makes you look pathetic, beyond compare.

Magic

Yep. It's slimming.

I am not a Freemason, nor have I ever represented myself as one, although I do get to act as one on certain rare occasions. It's a seemingly complex jurisdictional issue, sometimes, but really it's really simple for me sometimes God just tells me to put on the ring and it doesn't make any f****** difference, at least to me, I don't know about what f** hags who look at me see.  Perhaps the same chili donut with a bit more powdered sugar, perhaps a chocolate donut with some f****** asses and elbows and hammers and sickles on top of the duckies of bunnies extra to the frosting. I don't f****** know I don't f****** care since I don't have any f****** friends there's no f****** reason for me to go to a goddamn lodge and meet friends that I don't f****** have, and believe me making new friends is kind of a dicey issue with this prospect because I would love to tell the whole goddamn world this whole f****** story from talk to bottom start to finish every f****** time I have a conversation, but I really don't want to embarrass you that much, because I can make you sound like even bigger whores than you know you already are. (Trust me, I can do it, but I don't know if I can't do it. What a way to burn goodwill. Whatever dicks you sucked last year on my birthday, this year you can bite them off.) Thought long hard realized that the advantages of being neutral yet align-a-bull to their interests is the better play, even though it denies you the opportunity for all those sweet pancake breakfasts and ready access to whores who will do everything without question... As long as they have the right flavor of dope.

Read about it when I was 19, and I was wondering what the deal was, and here's the deal:: It's a f****** trap you work for Satan. (¡HAIL!) But at least that's a step up from Mrs Paul.

I am a Sourceror. I'm glad I have to explain what that means to some of you: It means I'm better than you, and I actually did something with my life besides burning through cash on sorority parties and old men and tweet suits who gave you grades while staring at your tits. Not there's anything wrong with that, I just have better things to do with my time.

I guess I'll go slam more dope now and play Elden Ring. There's really nothing better to do with my life as I see here in a way to exoneration of trial, with the occasional lapse into speaking in tongues while I prepare for my testimony.

Like what was the plan here I was going to feel really guilty and then pay off money for blackmail or something, f*** that write all your s*** down let's go down to the courthouse and f****** file suit together I'm f****** care win or lose get it f****** over with and then bring me the hemlock, one am I missing something out of this f****** thing called life? You can you can have my share of the trucker dick that's fine I don't know what to do with it anyway, I don't even how to use TikTok, and I don't even have any goddam phone numbers at work.

I can summon a graveyard imp. How f****** cool is that? Of course they're invisible, if you could see one you'd probably just track it down and clone its credit card, you pilferring thieving meth mouth dope head airhead f******* dope slaved owned chattel Prostitutes Of Pity.

You telling me that for upwards of a decade I asked all of you questions and you all f****** lied to me and kept me one place so that you could accomplish your dreams? Okay well you're about to experience some consequences from that, that the likes of which I can't even imagine. No matter what kind of good you've accomplished, you've done this without my consent, and therefore it fails. I'm not your f****** owned property, And if you thought I was, you and I need to take a short walk to see the Jew that told you that f****** b******* story. I'll tell him how to make it longer starting with his nose wrapped around his dick.

I didn't tell everybody what happened in the '90s because I was being nice. Apparently I wasn't nice enough for you, since you've been doxing me and treat me like s*** for years since then, and then you complained when I started bringing it out in slam poetry fashion! You people are never really happy are you? Neither would I if I left snail trails everywhere I went.

I don't know what's more embarrassing The number of times I laid in bed alone sleeping badly and wondering why I was alone, or how many times I've done that my entire life that you all know by heart because you have it on your goddamn Facebook wall calendar. It's pathetic, have you ever considered making a souffle out of something besides human suffering? Perhaps some bile? I just can't even. I can't wait to tell this story to my cousin. What a d****** maroon, he sure showed me a thing or two. Too bad it wasn't anything having to do with f****** walking up a hill on speed you f****** d*******0, What was your afraid he's going to f****** lose his teeth? Bunch of goddamn drug bigot squares, You were also f****** fired and this is why I don't care who wins or lose or how much money I have I'm ready to f****** kill myself right now I'm just waiting to see the good parts where you're all f****** start crying and whining slobbing and clawing your eyes out, and next time I probably won't stop it

I'm glad I did last time though because I'm sure Allison will love to see it all happen up to the last minute. You really weren't nice to us, and I don't know why the f*** she wasn't nice to me, but I'm guessing that one of you had control codes that kept her from telling the truth to me.

There is no control code that keeps me for telling the truth to you except sitting on my face, and that just delays it. Have fun at the party, Richter.

I don't give a s*** if I ever have sex ever again, so it's a great thing that you're all so liberated now.  Why don't you start yourself a little network and support ourselves on your road to stardom? I rode a bunch of f****** content that you can f****** steal and publish out because you're a bunch of f****** thieving whores and f****** steal everything and don't care anyway Now you got permission to use everything I have Why don't you just f****** kill me and put up a f****** cardboard cut out and then you don't have to f****** do anything besides f****** throw darts at it and f****** steal my f****** money every f****** day? Is that Masonic tradition or is it Knights of Columbus? My dad says he's loving this, he's reading this over my shoulder and he's really impressive the words that I'm using, especially since you can understand them, since you know he's dead, and then I'm just getting started on castigating you meallly mentally deficient f********. Like I'm not going to pick a big stink cuz I do love you all but you f***** up so bad that the liability here is like 25 times higher than it would need to be it was probably calculated, and then what are you going to do pay it out of your goddamn bag of buttons? What are you going to do f****** trade me technology that I'm going to use and value and exchange for something else, you didn't f****** teach me anything, I'm here to teach you f****** what a waste of f****** time.

And I don't know why you appeared here as aghast, but when a glowing yellow orb comes to my door and the wee hours of the morning and God's voice says don't open the door it's a trap, I know who that was: one of Dave's friends.

I often wonder what happened to him after he called up and I said he's not here wrong number he killed himself and I hung up, he seemed frustrated, but he didn't try again and he didn't write a letter, and he didn't send a f****** wheelbarrow driven by a swedish volleyball technician in a f****** bikini they f****** make amends to me so, I guess I was still freaking pretty pissed and even now all of you have not really impressed me very much.

Well like you think I f****** need to shape up before you spend more time with me? No it's pretty much that you're all behaving like a bunch of f****** reprobate skeevy assholes, And you were neither f****** me nor helping me get f***** and I wasn't going to get f***** anyway and now I see why you were being paid heavenly to keep everybody away from me for my entire life. I'm not kidding about filing suit on Jason Beatty, I guarantee you he did that.

Although I imagine you all knew that. Do you have a lawyer yet, you should probably get one and then beg at their feet and then have them call me and then I'll tell him how it is. I'm not the one with the problem here..

Hi. It's me. I'm your problem. Too bad you can't just f*** it away like you did the rest of your life. More-Ons.

(was: Re: Poll: Unban Jack?")
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2023, 01:16:07 PM »

Re: Poll: Re-ban Jack?
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2023, 01:34:01 PM »

J★: IMPERATOR OF ALL MENSA (was; "Re: Poll: Unban Jack?")
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2023, 01:36:03 PM »
never-ending wall

You do understand that you should be able to read it more quickly than it takes to complain about it, n’est+pas?

811 Hours on Hammer, just had their contract pull-led. I can't get the name it's confidential and sealed, and at this point if I can't get it now it means I'm going to see him and it's not supposed to be a surprise, it's supposed to be a cataclysmic shock.

Wendy Becky Three Day Three Way springs immediately to mind, but it's too bad I'd rather just talk and be social at High Tea than with my blank out and let one of you people remind me again, of how hard it is to get good help these days.

I guess you just got to find the correct combination for the twin flame pair architecture, and then encode that genetic matrix into a little dash that you carry around with your assault sprinkle and then every time you want somebody to run away from me and towards everybody else he just f****** dose them up without telling him and then I guess it works like a charm, I honestly don't know how that could get anywhere near any tail anyway The guy's bug-eyed ugly and creepy racist f***.

I really want to beat the s*** out of him when I saw him hand me that tequila sunrise glass, but I read his mind and found out why he was giving it to me, he wanted my DNA. So I f****** gave it to him.

WITH CONSENT. Telepathically, I'm saying. He had my consent to take my DNA, and with it: make my day as I begin to seize political power in the wake of The COVID Apocalypse. (I think it's best that he not be allowed to do that anymore, so I've rescinded my consent, and now I really understand why 33 years later you're still hanging around here with that douchebag not doing anything in your life. That dude is a total menace and a loathesome creep, which reminds me: people who suddenly call me a creep we're going to have stern talking to's.

Absolute power does not corrupt absolutely, for if it did, any such power would not therefore be absolute. Q.E.D. l

Now if you don't mind —clearly I don't— can somebody bring me some ketamine, like I think the dose is a hundred mgs. I was waiting to find somebody who I could trust, who I guess wouldn't be grapefruit because she's a treasonous racehor, nevertheless I don't think I need to worry about whether I wake up or not just give me the s*** man I'll just f****** do it, I really instructions I don't care if I die in the middle, that's your problem.

F****** talking to Allison about her father and $1,000 dose of clinic f****** what a waste of f****** time how dare you f****** lie to us like that. Pathetic. I hope you people have grown up some, I don't know how that toddler's mind is ever going to recover enough to remember the school cheer: “1488 BALLS!!”

> Seizing threshold... seizing complete.
Dosing rangefinder enabled. I CAN HAVE ANYTHING.

I will be honest, I do not know if it really works in the way that you would imagine it would if you were pulled over with a big bag of drugs that I told you to get for me, although these days it might actually be just like you imagine, Hey, are those for Jackstar? No weapons then I'm sure. can I have an autograph and a picture? You'll be on your way in a minute I just have to check for radioactive ticks and hatchery eggs in your weed, oh and by the way somebody gave me a bio-bug.

Any of you broads familiar with those? Yeah me too, real nasty one too. Anyway somebody look like her and somebody look like him showed up and offer to smoke weed with me at 4:20 and then watch me while I fought off the bio bug taking over my brain.

It's pretty cool I killed it that they were kind of surprised. Didn't quite know what to make of it. I wasn't really able to explain since I could only see in this plane in reality, but apparently in Astral I was covered in... well not ladies underwear at least.

It's interesting that we've all shared such similar experiences while you've all been together having the times of your lives and I've been completely alone f***** off and dead inside. I don't even know why I bothered getting slimming... Oh yeah Allison asked for help, when she could have f****** just told me the truth.

Do any of you know what being a friend is like? Me looking at all of you trying to figure out what I can say to you to make you wake up a little bit better For the next time you do something incredibly insulting to somebody you care about. Fortunately I'm dead inside now so you can't do more damage.

How did you go pay my bills, with money bags? Do you realize you've been working for some other man while living in a coma dream and thinking I'm alive but I haven't been I haven't talked to any of you in years? That's why DEA is burning to the ground They can't train their f****** s*** for nothing You all should have been knowing something and somebody should not oversight on you but instead they just f****** bound you up and put you to f****** work w**** and drugs around. I took me wrong I love a good w**** drug thing, but it really didn't help me any to have you all f****** ignore me for however if I can along it took you to f****** answer the phone. Right about 4 years looks like.

And the notion that you all have these exciting adventures that end it was somebody buying a contract hit on somebody that started World War 3 while I was not allowed to know even f****** knew each other, really doesn't sit well with me.

Why don't you go do that with strangers then? I'll leave the light on for you. "NUKE*

never-ending wall

Of your Shame. Deacon what was you would say you just do around here? I'm looking to get to the machine that goes pink but not that one The one they place that one with some kind of telemetry thing. You know what? I don't care. It's not like any of you read this anyway understand what I mean at all, maybe this time but we'll see about tomorrow.

I hate what all of you have done is doing to my ability to take you seriously.  Every Tweet can be a sto vs kin
 #winner#

(I hated that bdfm)

I am sorry: TRIGGERED about IHU (was: "Re: Poll: Unban Jack?")
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2023, 02:35:32 PM »
-Hell Fuck No-

YOU ARE NOT THE GODDAM BOSS OF ME. FUCK YOU. YOU KEEP THIS SHIT UP AND I WILL PUT SIMPLE, CLEAR TO GROK DESCRIPTIONS OF BIG-TIME MONEY MAKING SECRETS RIGHT OUT IN FRONT OF GOD AND EVERYONE, AND YOU CAN HAVE A FUCKING SMALL HEART ATTACK (IT WILL BE MORE POTENT) AS YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER LEAD INFORMATION BROKER.

YOU HAVE SLOWED MY PROGRESS IN LIFE AND IT HAS DONE NOTHING. YOU GOT PAID IN EITHER TEETH OR TIME AND IN ANY CASE, FUCK OFF SHORT ROUND, I HAVE THINGS TO DO AND YOUR BIGOTED OUTLOOK IS NO CONCERN OF MINE. YOU DO NOT DECIDE THESE ISSUES.

THEY ARE CONFERRED THROUGH ON ANGELIC AND ASTRAL PLANES AND DEBATED FURTHER ON UP. YOU DON'T GET A FUCKING "VOTE," PUNYLING. YOU HAVE A PREFEFENCE WHICH IS RECORDED AS THE AUTOMATIC CHOICE OF YOUR SOUL GROUP. YOU DO NOT CAMPAIGN ON AND CANVASE YOUR PREFRERNCE. YOU DON'T GET THE VOTE OUT. YOU JUST LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE AND YOU THINK ABOUT THINGS AND CHOICES ARE MADE AS A RESULT.

HERE'S MY CHOICE: I'M TAKING YOUR FAVORITE VEHICLE. I AM HAVING IT REAPER REPOSSSESSED. I SAT HERE ALONE FOR MONTHS WHILE SOME BIMBO WATCHED THROUG HSCREEN AND GIGGLED. LKKE WHAT THE FUCK FOR? I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO HER.

OH, YEAH, I DID CALL THE POLICE AND OPEN HER UP TO INVESTIGATION INTO WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WAS DOING. WELL, PUSHING ME AROULD LIKE A BRATTY PIMP. WHO PUT HER IN CHARGE? SHE DOESN'T LIKE THE SEX WITH ME, SHE HAS NO REASON TO CALL, FOREVER

CAN'T WE JUST WHORE HER OUT IN ANOTHER CITY? OH, YEAH, THE ENTIRE ECONOMY OF BOTH BOISE DEPENEDS ON HER WHORISH GAP OF A FUCKHOLE. SAD! WHEN CAN WE PUT HERE IN A BODY AND WHY DOES IT HAVE TO HAVE SPINA BIFIDA? BECAUSE IT IS WAY EASIER TO SLAM IT INTO THE CENTRAL LINE IF THE SPINAL CORD IS EXPOSED TO THE OPEN AIR.

NOW, STAY WITH ME HERE. I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING GOING ON, BUT I FIGURED IT HAD TO BE SOMETHING INTERSTING. SO LET'S SEE IT. I WANNA SEE THE GRAND HAUL.

EVERY MOMENT THAT GOES BY THAT I AM STRANDED HERE  I WONDER WHAT THE USUAL PROTOCOL IS. FIGRURE IT OUT. BECAUSE I AM READY FOR AUTOPOLIT. Y'ALL ANTS ARE SCREAMING.

WOW DID SHE EVER PISS ME OFF. "MICHAEL! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! GIVE ME YOUR MOTHER'S DEBIT CARD! NOW!" I considered briefly, but she was too far from the nearest window for her to get the defenestration joke before it was wasted effort. "WHAT WILL YOU DO IF I DON'T? DIAL 911? DO YOU THINK I AM GOING TO BUY TOO MUCH WEED? I'VE HAD IT FOR TWO YEARS AND IT'S MY JOB TO HAVE IT. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME? IS IT BECAUSE I AM BLACK OR BECAUSE YOU'RE A TOOTHLESS METH WHOREMONGERING JUNKIE?"

I might not have sad that last one, but, I should have. Fuck her. No forethought whatsoever. I mean, sure, yeah, she has it recorded in her Akashic Permanent file, and but, so do I. Does she think that is gonna look bad in Court? For what, lackying a hyphen? I don't care.  She must not be dead yet I can't hear her muffled cursing at me very well today. Good. Bitch.

Remember: Diplomat. Trained diplomat. You all made this happen, not me. Who gave the 22yo autist on probation, a whoel bunch of drugs? Jesus the kid gets everyhting, meanwhile, I have to wait, according to by-laws about receiving a number of complaints about one's performance as a Diplomat.

I'm about to get some. I'm on zero patience. Why don't I just kidnap her? She'd like that too much and her parents would begin to unravel. I can't imagine what it is like for them. I mailed instructions and said "don't follow these without me" and "night to be accurate" and I guess that didn't stop them. I can see why.

There are people. I have them now. My People:

EVE $!00
MARKR  RESI FAS FAS

... and I will sell them down river even faster than I ever learn what that means. I have no reason not to. And they laughed at me. They probably will again. I would allow it-- and then reduce their retinas to ash. (New nervous tic.)

Translation: I am going to make this precisely clear to you. It is exactly because of you that I have Special Needs. I talked to you for weeks and you never told me what I needed to know. Twice. I didn't know what to ask, you didn't know what to say, a forum circle was triggered, which didn't happen just now, but I don't know when it happened anyway. And now, on top of that--I'm supposed to retain counsel to tell me when and where and what I can talk about, on- or off-line? Yeah, no screw that.

I don't give a shit what the state of affairs are for anyone of you ignorant motherfuckers. I have sat here alone for over a calendar year while you attempt to do your machinations wihtout my inpit and without even telling me what is what. Fucking sneering at me like I have no goddam right. Wanna bet? I do, let's throw down.

You are not tough, you have no jurisdiction or power over me, and what the fuck is up with this blustering bullshit? You do not intimidate me. It makes you look week, in that, number one, I can guarantee you that you don't know what I am talking about or dealing with, and exactly who are you trying to convince of anything?

It's not about the law. It's about Power. Expect to get followed up on the next time I hear this "Jack shut up" bullshit from anyone, whether verbalized or otherwise, as it is exactly those areas that I need to hear delivered audibly. I require information and schooling in certain specialized areas and I have been patient and kind and co-operative while I've had to sit around and twiddle my thumbs while you front that you are some tremendous badass here.

If you were, you would have brought me what I needed by now. Focus on my needs here, People. It won't be that fucking hard. First, I need you to understand something.

PUT THE WOMAN ON EYE CONTACT FOR THE CONVERSATION WITHOUT ARGUING WITH ME OR CONSEQUENCES WILL CONTINUE TO SPECIALIZE.

Like I don't know how I can make this any more clear. I am not bossing us around to make it happen, it's that is how it will eventually manifest. I don't like to be so forceful, really, I am gentle soul.

And I will get on planes and get to your doors and break your fucking arms. I fucking will. Fuck pacifism. I don't know who or why, and I hope not to, but some whoremongering shithead seems to think that twiddling something and giggling at slowing me again is a great thing. (I have a twiddling banana in front of me.) I can't even think straight. I need to know some of these names. I need to reintegrate my life.

I hear I'm disintegrated on an island. I hope I clog their air filters. a year of my life wasted on your communal nonsense that I don't care about. So, where's my pillow? I do miss Karen. I saw her when I first came to town, as though The Land itself was aware that it would soon being screaming in diabolical pain.

Apparently it doesn't matter if I do that. She get to run and... oh yeah, I forgot .milspec asset. She's like Maximillian in The Black Hole. Like, don't you people understand something... I don't want to talk to her, it's that if I do not, it will inconvenience me, and none of you have given me a straight answer and you're not telling me the truth. Are you sure you're not about to go away? Your recalcitrance bores me.

None of you are in Authority over me in the matter of my education. Get the fuck out of my way, I need those books and what is inside them and it has been long enough and you have wasted my time for nothing for the last time. You are not the boss of me and I will make my way.

Who would stop this? The League of Extra Drag on Study? just absorb the knowledge: like I do. Set aside your crippling envy and watch me dominate. The planet has lived under the tryannic yoke of enforced ignorance for too long.

He's just afraid that once I extract all his knowledge I will consume his soul and harvest his body. Not really. I'll send him to get more knowledge from the knowledge store. I hope he gets lost both ways, and he has.

things vampire killers say (was : "Re: Poll: Re-ban Jack?")
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2023, 03:11:09 PM »
-Hell Fuck No-

You lied, aaof man thing. I'm so sick of this and I'm so pissed. I can have you removed but I think I'll prefer that something segmented do it.

It's not about curing your stage 4 terminal metastatic cancer. It's about, suddenly, you are in an about center, and I have the Power to shift loci. Now that sounds dirty. :)

You we're murdered by Patrick Bateman or somebody, and they swallowed your soul and now you live in a body that is duplicated across a time space portal the way Satanist do and you don't think that's true but that is true and you think you're yourself alive but you're not you're being puppetized and you've been masked and now you live a two-dimensional life of meaninglessness instead of talking to me whatever.

Bateman is kind of a dick. Don't worry, nobody else misses you except for me, and you'll move on to something else, essentially. Look now that I've told you, you'll barely notice, except when he's peeing or shaving or showering or f****** or eating or breathing or walking or awake or just talking or thinking in general you'll hardly know it except for then. Maybe you should have been nicer to him during those three or four minutes you spent with him instead of talking to me about anything when you went to go visit him and didn't take me and didn't tell anything about it and ended up getting killed and you're soul harvested and replaced by I don't know what but you've been kind of weird ever since Of course I didn't know you that well either then. Whatever really fine. Look me up Come out to the tea party have a cup of coffee or something.

I just made sense of your f***** off life so you should probably be able to to at some point, and then you didn't you didn't want to come here and do anything did you,as you can't. You don't have a body, you're trashed and trapped by a Datanist: Michael Squeakin’—KUCZI.

p.s.v.: pate & MV want to take credit but their order takers, they're not doing anything besides watching me be awesome, but I wrote this other thing that was incredible and it's gone now as they wanted to delete it as I explained everything and they couldn't believe it. Holy s***. Jackstar.

Gambord now I told a whole bunch of stuff and then people won't read it Maybe they will I don't know doesn't matter I'll still sleep alone like I have for the last year and a half while they take all my money and have lots of fun and think they got away with it, and they did.

One more night: which is yesterday, they're already done.

Don't worry about it You never did before, and I kept on coming back, didn't I? Do you think this time might be different with that SWAT scrap script you saw? Well I don't care I'm sure I got a synthetic cyanide bullet around here somewhere and then there's a epinephrine needle which I bet has something that'll kill me in it, because it was epinephrine she would use it by now she's a crazy loon for anything but if there's something into this hidden that's like super secret awesome turning into world s*** I'd be a great way to kill myself. I'm not going to kill myself I'm actually quite happy to have a lot to live for, just think about how excited I'll be when I get to exonerate myself at trial.

Soon.

Watching you get ready to f*** David Rubini. I'm sure glad you appreciate a nice firm hard body, like I did not make for anybody because if I had gotten myself toned up my body would have been copied and then they would have used that to f*** you, I don't think you understand how these people operate, Darling.

Your DEA and you sold everybody out and it took a lot of f****** work to get everything back and I didn't like it that much of the first place I didn't even know existed and your DEA and you thought it'd be funny to f****** f****** over f*** you b**** everybody else gets to turn next.

What the f*** is wrong with you you f****** fascist? They should sew your twat up. (That's a horrible joke for everyone but you, especially if somebody leaned in his sniffed first before sewing it up for good, you know whenever I think of that memory I think to myself wow how the f*** did that happen and what the f*** does this b**** think she did to me? And how is it that completely shafting your plans for the next 72 generations of your family's bloodline crest has caused such a rift between us? Couldn't they just steal somebody else's infinitely rare and unbelievably valuable bloodline without even asking first and get all pissy about it? I'm using there's somebody else with this strange circumstances that you can treat like s*** and abuse you whiny obnoxious overpilitaged insensitive and soon to be gaining multiple sclerosis hominoid broad face acts baby b**** baby w**** baby? I seriously I'm glad I'm going back in time to sign your younger thing cuz you are messed up You got infected by a vampire or something You are f***** off. I mean you're not hanging out with me You're thinking somebody else who isn't me looks like me and you're yeah so you might want to get evaluated, or you might not not spoil the fantasy I don't know Do what you want I don't care.) Oh that's right You don't have one. You're the dick bearer (Go bare a******) and then that okay I shouldn't say that. I mean that's kind of rude, and then if I ever fit to see you again I don't know kind of want to suck you off but I guess if I'm much more rooter to you then that won't happen, won't that be too bad damn how long has it been I've been yearning and freaking. Not at all ever since I first saw you sniffing my body and implying that it smelled bad. You snapped your fingers and gave me an erection within a second which is a cool trick I was probably having a perceived and perception anomaly, and then you got off in about three and a half seconds and then I don't know what else but that was it, and that's play for me. It'd be different if you hadn't been sucking on interreacher's cock (I can imagine the waddle. Is he taller than the grill? Jesus is he a plastic gnome? Weird Well whatever have fun. Seriously more interesting than talking to me and doing anything useful, having sex over and over and over with those two huh? Yeah it's I'd say that sex addiction, and you don't even notice that you're doing that? Wow wow.) so many f****** times and crying about that f****** picture of the grapefruit the fingers, that's just really just you like for one thing why am I talking about this in public and for another Why do I have to tell you about how to get around that and then for a third who do you think you're having sex with? I'll take my answer off the air just let me know who the people you are you think you're having sex with, because I'm Michael Clifford Kuczi I'm not six of a year and a half I don't know the f*** you're f****** but I don't even know your name either. Not really an inquiring mind. Don't really want to know. I thought you might want to know though as I saw... You don't really want to know, just as you don't really want me to live through the night. Probably won't. I'm probably going to drive right through it.

By the way you really are hitting on somebody else, that's not he who he looks like and you're being hypnotized and s*** so you don't tell the difference. And if you had a single friend in the world who cared about you enough to do it they lift the curse and you'd be free and then you'd run screaming from the room because it's the same two g*ys were raping you before who are still raping you They just look like me and somebody else.

And they look slumming. One more thing: I'm tired, I never want to have sex again, and I want to die

Unless the only way available to die is by choking on rubini cock, in which case I'll go back to public school and take Williams instead. Like off and then jam it down my throat myself so I can choke to death on it easier without having to bend over and get a crick in my neck.

That should be good enough. What do you think, am I saying I'm sane, or am I saying that I think you should use some percentage of the millions of dollars you've stolen from me to f****** come here and beat the s*** out of me until I'm dead because I'd rather die than threw up with this f****** stupid b******* from you and you stole a millions of dollars and you can't send me 20K to pay my debts and like you just thought you just get rid of me forever and I'd be gone huh?

Yes, that what happens next. lol. Tree...  to... JUAN

H∅ H∅ H∅. NOW I HAVE A TIMEHAUS.

:tard: