Author Topic: My Music  (Read 32312 times)

Re: My Music
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2021, 08:16:37 PM »
*smiles*

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2021, 12:46:06 AM »
Strike one.

You do know Starr is Associate Producer?

Only if you can find it in your heart to forgive me for flaking out on that project.

I have a direct request for you. Consider a subscription to my podcast.

I'm itching to knock that anorexic neckbeard's teeth into the back of his throat.

And, respectfully, I prefer rapping about shooting people in the face. Its more my thing.

5 bucks, tops. If your digi-wife can back me, surely you can find it in your pocketbook to do the same.

*smiles*

I went ahead and smashed all that into one quote, I suppose that is "strike two."

Associate Producers in radio/podcasts are good to have, lots of work there.  I like Executive Producing, since it is historically not a paid position and focuses mainly on advertising, promotion and other related things aimed at increasing audience/listenership.  It is freaking easy, all you have to really do is mention the show.  "AzzCast" <--  Boom, PROMO!  Too easy, Associate Producing, however:  that is a bunch of work, coming up with "content" ideas and researching stuff, boring.  Plus "the talent" frequently is super picky about Ideas and can sometimes get all butt-hurt if a Spit Ball session is non-productive or God Forbid someone other than "the talent" has a good Idea.  SisStar is a trooper, you are lucky to have her on board!

You are forgiven on the project thing:  Nothing happened there, so Nothing to forgive!  Too Easy!

I have considered, maybe later?

You could re-write "Half-Penny, Two-Penny" to include some "in the face, biotch!" rhymes unload fully, hellz yah.  It seems like the framework to do so is there, just chop out the faggy lyrics and write your own lyrical masterpiece around what is left.  I was actually thinking about that on my drive to a worksite today:  for the Beat, what about the old "Paradiddle?"

The tempo can vary, and can get pretty cool at high tempo...  Again, just an idea.

Maybe my *digi-wife* can double her subscription in my name?  That would be a nice Christmas present!  You ask her, I wasn't even aware that we got hitched or when:  that's going to be awkward on our *digi-anniversary*, I am not sure if I need to purchase her a Cotton, Paper, Linen, Wood or Leather gift?  Hopefully she can forgive me when I inevitably mess that up!

*laughs*

Good Thymes!

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2021, 03:15:24 AM »
I like Executive Producing, since it is historically not a paid position

Hysterically, the executive was rewarded with several positions that the executive did not pay for.

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2021, 11:13:42 AM »
I have considered

If you're broke, I can help you out.

maybe later?

Sounds promising.

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2021, 06:18:32 PM »
Hopefully she can forgive me

Let me put it this way: .

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2021, 06:56:30 PM »
I like Executive Producing, since it is historically not a paid position...

If you went for the paid position as opposed to the pro bono one, you'd be able to afford a subscription to my podcast.

#sad

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2021, 07:58:02 PM »
Outstanding!!!  I LOVE IT!

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2021, 10:28:23 PM »

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2021, 03:58:19 AM »
...pro bono...
#sad

No pro bono, it seems oxymoronical and maybe a bit gay...

Nautical Shore

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2021, 06:58:23 AM »

I see you don't like talking about money.

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2021, 08:07:13 AM »
If you went for the paid position as opposed to the pro bono one, you'd be able to afford a subscription to my podcast.

#sad

HAshTag...

...und Shiny!

-Pate M.

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2021, 11:40:50 PM »

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2021, 06:57:26 AM »
I see you don't like talking about money.

Indeed...

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2021, 03:18:46 AM »
Azz,

I realize you don't really take "requests" but as an Executive Producer-at-Large I simply must continue to spit-ball the old iDears:

Based upon conversations in other threads today, I was thinking about a mash-up of the following:

&

With the nugget of the idea being:  "What the Whirled Needs Naow is another Doctah Octah" or something like that.  Pretty nebulous, Shirley.

Butt, you need to cut some original Traxx and lay down some Hot Wax, bro!

I get it:  Nix the STYX.  I want you to SHINE, boyo!

Now get in there, Rock!  And:

Hear:
Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/zRHzWrWIXog
Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/jDM2o1SGd3s
I call Shenanigans!

C'mon, man!

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2021, 11:11:12 AM »
I call Shenanigans!

Jacksignal: OFFLINE

Good news, everyone! As any posthumous release of the last five outgoing emails I've written in my favorite G-Male account would inevitably result in the destruction of civilization as we know it on Planet: Earth, I have ensured that I need never be concerned about Grapefruit’s personal, professorial, & private safety again.

I'll never work in this tow‘n’ship at all, hard pass. Break her legs? At this point, I don't see what difference that would make. I mean, they're already broken. She can barely move herself around from the macaroni to the cheese without cracking a femur. We're talking Mr. and Mrs. Glass here.

She requested advice, she asked for compliance, she demanded obedience, she insisted on protection, and she summoned forth Hell and declared with monumental grace, authority & wisdom, that the Heavens’ would send enough Holy Fluids down through God’s Special Channels to make it rain down on all of her Special Tables with such strength, that all of her drinks would be watered Up, Forever—ALL THE WAY UP—to the level of potable potency required to properly slake the thirst of all concerned, without the involvement of any undue hassle or bourgeoise bullshit that might ever threaten Her life, Liberty, or point of personal honor.

And, that was just on the first date. I added in the parts with the mustard on my own in Congress under my own recognizance; a little trick I picked up back in ‘Nam.

And it's a good thing I dumped my Bitcoin back there too, it's dropping like it asked me to never get a tattoo. What a week, what a wonderful world.

I KNOW EVERYTHING. And tomorrow, I'll figure it all out again too.

Azz,

I realize you don't really take "requests"

I'll take the 19th thru 23rd red pages, please. No blue! No blues! I'm trying to watch my weight. It's cool if they've turned indigo or ultraviolent by now. Just three words: NO FUCKING PINK.

I realize that all of all y'all don't really acknowledge Authority. That's cool. Just pretend I'm not here.

Like B4. *ribbit* See? Totally normal circumstances, totally normal frog, it's totally normal to be a bit jumpy.

I am rather handsome, and of course my intellect is off the charts, both of them (Pop’s & Polly’s) but the main aspect of Myself that I think is the most charming is that I was willing to jump back into the boiling building... when I saw that the others had been and still were hypnotized.

You're welcome. Yeah, I got a medal and everything. It's shiny!! Prince is pissed. He would have made himself immune too, but... turns out, that teck is exclusive to Kings. & Q.

Hip hip hooray. Go Bears brats.