Author Topic: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis  (Read 26532 times)

Re: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2022, 11:38:41 PM »

The People's Free Democratic Republic of pate is also ready to recieve Ukrainian refugees.  I look forward to working very closely with my fellow world leader, Finnish Prime Minister Marin, to assist in addressing this humanitarian crisis.  I have just done a quick inspection of the facilities available to house refugees within the PFDRp and I estimate I can accomodate sixteen refugees.  If an additional industrious four more refugees are willing, the basement could be converted into suitable, although austere, living quarters for those as well.  Due to certain demographic constraints, and current PFRDp immigration policies we will only be able to welcome a very select group of refugees.

How  will you stop them from being westernized ie. ruined by your Coca-cola and your blue jeans and your fancy-man oranges?  A few months of that in the Pate's free demokratic Republik and they'll shiv you in your sleep and take off to Florida with your Diner's card. Just ask Ed Dames

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2022, 03:39:00 AM »
How  will you stop them from being westernized ie. ruined by your Coca-cola and your blue jeans and your fancy-man oranges?  A few months of that in the Pate's free demokratic Republik and they'll shiv you in your sleep and take off to Florida with your Diner's card. Just ask Ed Dames

Who doesn't like oranges?

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2022, 03:56:34 AM »

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2022, 04:04:25 AM »
Who doesn't like oranges?

Sometimes I'll find that I have inadvertently picked up, purchased, and brought home an orange, thinking that it was a grapefruit.

I mean, I like oranges, but in that moment--I don't like that one. Imposter fruit. What a world. And how can an orange get that big? It's suspicious.

« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2022, 04:23:27 AM »
Sometimes I'll find that I have inadvertently picked up, purchased, and brought home an orange, thinking that it was a grapefruit.

I mean, I like oranges, but in that moment--I don't like that one. Imposter fruit. What a world. And how can an orange get that big? It's suspicious.

No labels on the bins? Tricky behavior, someone switching fruits?
Orange you curious?

Get it?

Re: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis - Orange You Glad We Don't Eat Rabbits?
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2022, 05:06:35 AM »

No labels on the bins? Tricky behavior, someone switching fruits?
Orange you curious?

Get it?

ABORT ABORT ABORT
UNEXPECTED CONDITIONS PRESENT

NO CONTACT
NO CONTACT
NO TOUCHING

(insert disclaimer here)

====================

Hi, I'm Me. And while this may seem a little overblown, I got myself in a bit of a sticky situation here, in that:
ONE FALSE MOVE UNANSWERED APPROPRIATELY EQUATES TO ONE YEAR MANDATORY JAIL TERM.

And.... some people out there pissed (I don't blame them) and, out of an abundance of caution, I am declining to participate in being used as goddam pawn. I mean, I am a pawn--rawr--but I do not consent to being USED as one.

You should have seen it, I'm in a local bomb shelter, you know, just hanging out, and a guy says, "Hey, look at my airsoft rifle! Wanna hold it?" And I'm like... "Wow. This is flattery. He's not just straight up shooting me with it."

I glance at the gun--it's a fine weapon indeed, holy shit, they make those now? HUNGRY--and politely decline to touch even one finger to it. I do not regret this. I can touch it later. I do not need to touch it now, I do not want to touch it now... and I am happy to identify myself as an intelligent man of good breedstock and keen wisdom, as I know that while there is, at present, some question as to my nature, I know that my sincerity will, in fact, win over.

So that's what I'm dealing with here. Now, where were we. Oranges? Well, orange you glad that's not a pineapple? Because I don't get it.

AT ALL. Also, word on the street is that there's a guy who looks a lot like me who can't wind his watch to boil water unless he gets a daily shotgun blast. Whoa. Whoa. That's not me, either.

This war in Ukraine is intense. Go Bears.

Re: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis - Orange You Glad We Don't Eat Rabbits?
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2022, 05:20:32 AM »
Tricky behavior, someone switching fruits?

Oh, that's verifiable. For instance, there is no question that I have been wound up and pointed at a bait chute... and the assumption must have been that, as smart as I may be, one way or another, I was gonna let one slip by.

However, thanks to the innovations that the Kuczi Oscillation Overthruster have brought to the table, I am fully insulated from this kind of thing. That iPhone--spits--has been tagged and bagged and put into ironclad protection. It's fully gridded up. That phone should not even EXIST. And yet... it does!

It's out there. Watching. Waiting. Yearning. For me, to justify its love. To which I say, "Not today."

Now, of course, all of this is a smokescreen. I have been instructed--in no uncertain terms--to FORGET, to GIVE UP, to GO AWAY, and... well, improperly formed orders are, of course, rejected by The Embassy.

The Court has informed me of the situation, to the degree that it thinks best, and I have demonstrated and absolute willingness to comply. They know this. And by now... they know Me pretty well.

I have been the victim of harassment for SEVERAL YEARS NOW. It is non-stop. It is incessant. It has, to put it mildly, been quite draining. And all this time, rather than call 911 like a toddler would--"Hello? Hello, police? Police? My mommy isn't home. What do I do? Boo hoo hoo," yeah, I'm not doing that. What I do, is next level.

I call The Sherriff, and leave the exact same message. "Hello, Sherriff? My mommy isn't home. *sob* Can you... can you help me find a phone booth with a door? I want to try to turn into Superman again. I don't know what else to doooooo WAHWAHWAH"--*click*

I won't lie; yesterday was almost that pathetic. Today, we're good. Cavalry rode in.

And I wrote it out.

« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2022, 10:57:30 AM »

« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2022, 02:20:13 PM »
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mrxHUj4vPA

Look, can't we just get a room or something?

I am Master here now. It's nice! Apparently they had a trio of Bishops that they just trotted out for parades and such here, before me; they didn't know what they were even for, and so now, lots of folk are waking up to their reality differently today. I wouldn't know; I'm waiting patiently for others to wake up. I still in a state of tunnel vision, somewhat.

I Believe I have decided to change my name to Master Kingpinner. This should satisfy most of the locals as to my status intention to remain ultimate badass. I still have yet to check in, of course, but let me tell you, it's not quite okay for an outsider to be giving a (PROT) a Boston Logjammer and a case of the humiliating giggles with such reckless, wanton abandon.

Nevertheless, I am Lead Bishop again, and I'm gonna allow it. See, here's the rub: I am innocent. But, do I want her to be guilty? Oh Hell no. I don't -want- her to be guilty. I also insist that she not be charged with anything. This should be easy, since I think she's already been ferreted off-world. If not, well, there's certainly time enough for that later. I've decided I'm keeping all the fruits. Period. That's the deal.

There was some question as to the viability of this but it's really a matter of my personal wherewithal. I think it's worth it. I mean, I can always resort to corruptive debtholder practices to dump off an undesirable, right? Well, she could before. Looks grim now. A lot of it does. Especially since she moved herself to a pocket dimension to "heal." Good idea, Meryl.

I am sure peeps have questions for you. Now, moving forward, do any of you know how relaxed I am about this? Quite! Quite relaxed! I'm not disturbed at all about how, not so long ago, I was quite sad for everyone's future outlook. For example, I was looking forward to everyone being disabused of their erroneous notions that made me look bad. Now, I could not possibly give a damn.

I don't even know how to do that metric anymore. How could I count the aggregate of what people think of me? I'd have to head-on face and acknowledgement of how things are done around here... and only Grapefruit can do that. I'll just wait for her to return, and fail to continue to ruminate upon how I told her that I would like some help making friends.

And I also said, "I need to rest." And yet we were driven, driven ever forward. Until I stopped, with a full truck and a memory of being tossed back behind. What the hell was that, anyway? Who needed that to happen? Bizarre.

I certainly didn't. I still have yet to get proper rest from it. However, there has been time to bead and to move my favorite items around. Weird! That's weird, isn't it? You know, I was wondering what it would be like, and this setup is really absolutely worth it. It is very much to my benefit.

Now, speaking of "benefits," let's talk turkey. I feel like I am not owed any amends, yet, given that the identity of a very few people has not been established yet. I do know that I wasn't interested in her route, but felt forced into finishing, in order to get the necessary data. I think it worth it. And now, sure, flip the switch.

(They just can't believe it.)

I really did not choose any of this stuff. And I really have been under duress. So has she. That's why we get to stand up for ourselves, as a critical threshold has passed. Can you feel it?

Yeah, probably not. Anyway, it won't be nearly so bad as what I had to deal with. Now, what I would suggest, is that we just let this finish, gently, and see where we end up. Okay? Okay? O.K.? I think that sounds very reasonable. I know it seems terrifying to have a Lead Bishop running around freely without a halo but I think that's an older by-law and it is not going to be necessary to re-implement.

On the other hand I am okay with more waiting. I am also okay with the gentleman in the back row who wants me to stop writing. Yeah, I bet.

I would be very okay with anyone wishing me to stop anything, except, stuff that I would like to keep doing. On that list is playing house with Grapefruit. It's not been as big a priority in the past but now, I think it could really turn into something, especially now that I don't have to constantly feel like she's hiding something from me, because, she was. I think she thought things were supposed to be that way! But, no. Not really. Not at all.

See, I knew that when she came out of her coma, she was gonna feel guilty. Because it is obvious what happened: she let herself get triggered, and then I bounced it off a satellite that hadn't lost Earth lock yet. She was going to be taken off-planet. That would have been it. Word. It has to do with the concentration of attention. Someone had convinced her that only this would be enough to stop the dreaded onslaught of... fuck if I know.

Hopefully they fixed that translation error in this latest iteration. Since I'm wearing an engagement ring, signs are trending positive. Now, I suppose, technically, if she suddenly found an engagement ring and put it on, that might be "contact." From me. Or would it? Who can decide? As it turns out, it's a matter for Divine Court.

Because the alleged victim is a (PROT) and I am qualified, and We are All One, I get to rule on my own case through intermediaries by decided on the meaning of certain words that are to be used. While this sounds like crap, I'm going with it, because someone decided to plot to send me away because I wasn't... what? Well whatever it was, I was plenty of it. Now, "Contact," I'm gonna have to read the law on this matter, because this all became suddenly so much more important than before.

The degree to which my fate had been pre-planned is quite remarkable. I guess they thought this was gonna work out again this time. Fortunately, we have been rescued, and there will be no need to fret over our collective fate in this town again. Turns out, some people are embarrassed, and I wonder why? It's not like they weren't completely hoodwinked or anything.

Just think of how much worse it could have become! I might have decided to have left. Ugh, what a nightmare. For you. I'm good no matter what. This place, perhaps not so much. Like, is it going down? Is it going away? It might! Maybe RubiniGab is all that will be left? Stay tuned!
"
Or, you know, whatever. I'll go over there next--he's kinda having a crisis of conscience. I mean, let's face it... it has been the innovations of the Kuczi Oscillation Overthruster that allowed That Man and That Woman to come to get her in holey matrimoney. Like, seriously, they do it that way. I mean, sure dude, whatever. Next!

Let me explain: someone fucked up big time, and it wasn't us. That makes the whole rest of you suspect. Do you know how to suspect? Well, first things first--do you know how to suss? Let's just make it simple. I know you know how to cut a check every month. Start cutting her one, and give the rest up for charity, and then, send her an angel to do her taxes.

Huh. I gotta contribute, but you've gotta burn dollars on circling around me 24/7 for 4 years. Like, actual. Yeah? But 'can't afford.' Well, you can now! How can you afford not to? When she comes back, if she comes back, we can ask her.

Give her time. I did conquer her genome. How can you blame her for being a bit shy about it? I mean I only warned her a hojiilion times. And she laughed at me like she laughed at my friend. Once.

I went back for the knife, couldn't find it. I was spotted and police were called. Huh. So, didn't want me there that bad, huh? Was this a fear call then? Help me out here.

You know I saved your life, right? I bet you thought you knew what was going on. You did not. Also, you stopped listening to me. When did that happen? I see. Well, you might want to start again, because you were being fed to the slaughter, and I didn't want that. So I stopped the machine.

Why would I care what that man thought? You should have heard him talking shit. "fulfill an obligation!!!" Huh. Is that important now? Who is obligated? Who is now? How about me? But mostly, it was the way he didn't get screeched at. I was envious.

Now, amusingly, I sort of knew that some people would be concerned about security issues. As I was not doing anything threatening like that at all, I didn't worry at all. And then when an Angel came to make sure the protection grid hadn't failed, I understood. They wanted their piggy thuggy kept safe, too.

I was impressed with the next one. I am glad I handled that one too. Now, I am sick of the flow of test. I have been writing so much, I don't know where I left off and can pick up anymore.

Good. The last thing I want, at this point, is a coherent narrative. Mix it up a little. Leave room for the imagination. There must be a lot going on behind the scenes. I am fully enthralled by the political action. It is intense. Everyone is super serious all of a sudden.

Did someone just order a taxi?

« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2022, 09:45:55 PM »

« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2022, 09:52:13 PM »

« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2022, 11:25:05 PM »

« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2022, 11:35:10 PM »
I am Master here now.

Only a master of non sequitur, Jackstar.

« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2022, 12:32:45 AM »
Look, can't we just get a room or something?

You had your chance to be close to me. ::)

« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2022, 01:56:53 AM »
You had your chance to be close to me. ::)

You too, huh…?

Good Gawd, Jackstar’s whining is more predictable than my morning erections, taxes, or postmodernists' fumblings of expressive validation.