Author Topic: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis  (Read 26550 times)

Re: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis
« Reply #330 on: May 03, 2022, 11:31:24 PM »
I just don’t want to have to put you on my ignore list. That would make me sad but if you persist in your TL;DR solipsistic paradigm you’ll leave me no choice. Just imagine the number of alts I’d have to put on that list. :o

Done. :(

« Reply #331 on: May 04, 2022, 12:17:08 AM »
Done. :(

I like him, but the volume is more than I can keep up with.
Wait. Not supposed to end with with.
Oops, did it again.
The volume is something with which I cannot keep up.

« Reply #332 on: May 04, 2022, 12:22:50 AM »
I like him, but the volume is more than I can keep up with.
Wait. Not supposed to end with with.
Oops, did it again.

Replying to my posts justs to talk past me to other people who might be reading is rude and I won’t be a party to it anymore.

« Reply #333 on: May 04, 2022, 01:03:04 AM »
I will explain. Somebody told the police that I have some sort of issue with Jekyll and hiding from personality type to a dangerous one when I do whatever so obviously the thing to do is to demonstrate that I don't do that when I get the stuff that doesn't have fucking poison in it

fucking poison in it

Seriously, get real, you are not that dim, even I knew the difference, so I figured you must have been doing on purpose because doesn't have to be poison night fight club.

That being said I appreciated the lesson and really the real thing is just two potent it's also not even what I like so let's consider that when you consider the volume.

Further I wouldn't want to post that here usually but these are trying times for trying souls, other courts investigations going to go on for 4 months and I want them to have One singular place to go to find as much crazy date as they need and if you would like me to be on trial alone ostracized all by myself and never talk about it well you know I guess that's is what I have but... This isn't actually about that.

This is a story that I've been not at all meeting to tell but has been saved up for quite a few decades and then somebody decided to hack me off so I told it over two posts that great length. The length is because I don't really want people to read it.

It's for the historical record it's for my memory it's a story I never told before about a subject that no one else cares about and I can't remember why it was relevant but I did mention it then.

And so it is my purpose this week to be obviously doing something but not being so completely out of my head that it looks like I can't control myself, which is not at all what it was like before but given on the poison that was chosen by somebody that can certainly enhance situation especially when the person across from me is being a treasonous exaggerative voluptuous which season master who seems to think that being aggressive is a good idea and back to being aggressive and in point of fact I don't have to be aggressive at all.

Neither do you. In any event I can hardly demonstrate that I am not what you say I was when I do not have any demonstration available to be okay. Since you and everybody you know does it all the goddamn time anyway I don't see why you have to make such a big deal out of it and I would appreciate it if I never have to hear this second class citizen crap ever again.

Oh you want my help after 3 years and I'm supposed to be quiet about it guess again chica

« Reply #334 on: May 04, 2022, 01:10:16 AM »
Replying to my posts justs to talk past me to other people who might be reading is rude and I won’t be a party to it anymore.

I don't want to be the only person who knows how I feel about what you haphazardly called "being friends," I mean it makes sense I was haphazard you would be haphazard too but it would seem that one of us decided to just stop being haphazard cuz they heard another woman and assume that that she was the one or whatever and then went off just seems kind of strange cuz I don't know where you went and I'm not all that super enthusiastic to know but it does seem like you someone to me back here cuz I forgot all about you and now I'm here and I'm still funny and you're acting like I'm a bug on a rock.

I've heard of this kind of thing before. I am genuinely apologetic and sorry if I thought you had genuine human feelings and emotions I would pay attention to that but I don't see anything other than... atoms.

And I'm okay with not talking to you about any of this. How many decades, well I didn't buy you cuz I need anything to say cuz I didn't have to start with hey I fixed the problem well I fixed the problem and apparently the problem wasn't wrong for you all you wanted was clean dick. Well it's a good thing mine's clean still I'll chop it off and send it to I don't care what, and once again.. I don't know what you call a friend but we would be capable of talking about that subject if we were and then since you asked me for help getting things for your mom aligned or it seems like there should be a way to do that I don't know it just seems kind of like you dropped the ball which is exactly why I'm okay with you doing whatever.

I don't even have designs on sex with you (neither do you) and I don't need an explanation either because this one's good enough for now. I think it's amusing that everybody would instantly assume that that would be an automatic win but in fact in my case it's not an automatic win it would be an automatic hey where the hell you been and why should I be wanting you when you haven't told me Jack or shit plus where you been and what's going on and what's the deal with this guy falling around breaking my hand? Oh and by the way I knew what you both were doing and I didn't want to get caught up in that and I was insulted you didn't tell me.

Let me guess you had something else going on you're shy I don't know this kind of real complicated and heartbreaking which is great except for the part where I get condemned for not knowing how to do it right and I sound dumb.

See the sounds just like high school I'm totally not erect. And I was really just looking forward to seeing just how scaredy cat you'd be when I showed up and it turns out a little bit but not a whole lot. I don't know why you think I ever did anything to you, but it's fairly revolting to see you flinching from me.

Good luck at the carnival, Richter. Make sure you wash your hands after going through the turnstile you don't want to pick up a disease and infect your cousin when you French kiss him.

And once again I had to be a virgin right or else I wasn't interesting? Jesus. Now that's true love.

« Reply #335 on: May 04, 2022, 01:19:33 AM »
I just don’t want to have to put you on my ignore list. That would make me sad but if you persist in your TL;DR solipsistic paradigm you’ll leave me no choice. Just imagine the number of alts I’d have to put on that list. :o

Are you saying you'd prefer that this not be public or just in a different thread? I don't really feel it's very embarrassing or I'm trying to out you and then there is the matter of the Court investigation of the next 4 months so I figured that one place to put it would be good and then it's not meant to bother you frankly you know I don't see how you're not impressed.

You must be thinking of some kind of trick or something. No, a trick is a thing Alli does for money. What I'm doing is a performance and it's the first and only cuz it's not like I need to talk about how your signaling system has been for years.

What do I even care? It's been this way for years? I just kinda want to get things over with. For example, I still have yet to figure out what it is about me that makes me so unwelcome, and if I don't know before I stop talking to you well I'll be fine I'll just wander away and then just not worry about it cuz apparently something went bad oh my God and then you watching me for a while without me know you're there that's kind of interesting, and then I think there's probably something you think you know about that you know more about than me, and ... Listen Ali bought it too I said something about you and she said that I was going to drive to Idaho and run away with you and I explained to her that I don't fucking know anything about you and you haven't talked to me back and I knew at the time that she could be writing back and forth to you and she didn't twig and she didn't reveal and I guess that's why I don't trust either of you.

You just consumed me and didn't consider yourself with anything further about me, your concerns my feelings stopped and started it would people notice that I was sad, and the main thing I was sad about is that if I told people what you would really done they'd probably be real sad for what happened and then not be happy with you and might help me in some way but I didn't care to do that because I didn't want anybody to know what you were going to figure out one day on your own. I figured to figure out yourself.

That being said I do plan on talking to another people from shorecrest eventually and when I do I don't plan on being caught flat-footed which should really understand things for you God knows who told you that I had killed myself but the way a person presents himself is pretty handy especially since there's well don't worry.

Explain to everybody that I want to make a lazy to feel like shit and that's why I shot up drugs and made sure the rumor spread was going to be acceptable not many people ask about you because they forgotten and when they do ask they'll probably wonder if I haven't answered and I'll be happy to tell them because it's a pretty simple answer.

No one has ever asked. I'm pretty sure I know why. You're too embarrassed to tell anybody that you ever actually liked me, and of course you don't know I'm tainted. That's okay, I was looking for that anyway I was just letting you know that I'm back in the world and I want to know what to tell people about you in case somebody asks. I can do that now since I can have a conversation without asking for breath when I think about various things which is not necessary but it is helpful and it does give you a lot more confidence with somebody who really wasn't very nice to me when she could have been. You seem so disappointed that I wasn't able to give you fucking seed for a baby or whatever the fuck, you know I'm disappointed too if my self wasn't good enough for you just cuz that one reason well then I guess you just do whatever you want have fun if I'm not good okay sure right.

I can see why this gave me some trouble in the day but doesn't give me trouble now. Anyway thanks for telling me that you're gay I understand why you didn't have sex with me cuz you didn't really want to have sex with me. I could tell. For one thing you talked to a whole bunch of other guys, for another you had a bunch of guys tackled me when playing football make it look on accident, and for another you told me you were gay and then had sex with guys and then told me that's why you didn't why no it's not.

Okay have fun with whatever you're doing sounds like a blast. I won't be deep pursuit I'm sure Jason is feeling wonderful at that, lol, I would love to know if you're scared of him and he's virtual signaling or if he actually thinks I'm a threat and he needs to step up I would love to know but I wouldn't believe a fucking word out of either of you. (You didn't believe me.)

« Reply #336 on: May 04, 2022, 01:20:52 AM »

I really don't think that's going to be a problem.

« Reply #337 on: May 07, 2022, 08:46:49 AM »

« Reply #338 on: May 12, 2022, 02:58:38 AM »

« Reply #339 on: May 12, 2022, 03:20:28 AM »
There is something really wrong

Well, it's hard to say, but isolationism never works well, at least when I'm involved. I can't watch this 20m video right now, tho; maybe while I'm driving?

I still think he's best off with the bowtie.

« Reply #340 on: May 12, 2022, 03:23:38 AM »
Well, it's hard to say, but isolationism never works well, at least when I'm involved. I can't watch this 20m video right now, tho; maybe while I'm driving?

I still think he's best off with the bowtie.

Attention whore. ::)

« Reply #341 on: May 12, 2022, 03:34:05 AM »
Attention whore. ::)

The wages of Santa are Life.

« Reply #342 on: May 12, 2022, 03:44:23 AM »

« Reply #343 on: May 12, 2022, 06:11:19 PM »

« Reply #344 on: May 13, 2022, 01:18:04 PM »

Aww, need a hug? It might end in a spot of Greco-Roman wrestling but I'm sure you won't mind. I'll bring the olive oil. I might even bring my iguana if things are looking promisingly freaky.