Author Topic: What’s Up, South Africa?  (Read 16748 times)

Re: What’s Up, South Africa?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2022, 08:13:55 PM »
I address many of these things on my podcast.

Have you considered becoming a subscriber?

I will gift Master Trollda a one month basic subscription if he is okay with that.
What say you, Master Trollda?

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2022, 08:35:37 PM »
I will gift Master Trollda a one month basic subscription if he is okay with that.
What say you, Master Trollda?

No, thanks though. I wish he could talk Lee into doing more Gabcasts though. I’d watch that. Even though I sometimes razzed him about it I never had a problem with him co-hosting the show and his associated artwork was always funny and well done. There’s only so much time and there are bigger fish to fry these days what with the encroaching global fascism and all.

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2022, 09:26:47 PM »
I wish he could talk Lee into doing more Gabcasts though. I’d watch that.

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2022, 02:26:57 AM »
boys wearing dresses to prevent molestation by a horny baboon seems counter-intuitive imo...I'm calling trash

Snopes seems to think it's a bit hinky.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-baboon-terrorize-village/

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2022, 05:21:33 AM »
Snopes seems to think it's a bit hinky.

Well, Snopes has never led me down the wrong path before; let's just trust them, and see how it all works out.

I can always turn the surface of their world into glass later. /flex

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2022, 07:09:29 AM »
Well, Snopes has never led me down the wrong path before; let's just trust them, and see how it all works out.

I can always turn the surface of their world into glass later. /flex

Re: What’s Up, Master Trollda?
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2022, 01:51:18 PM »

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2022, 07:25:14 PM »
Ouch.

Well, I’m not saying I’d never listen but my attempts at listening to post-Bellgab casts have not been good. I don’t listen to Jack’s because it gets lost in the minutia of his life and imagination and I can never make much sense of it. I’m sure that’s intentional on his part.  I don’t listen to Groyper’s refereeing of catlady drama either. I tried but it just doesn’t interest me. Frankly, I find the Rubini stuff beyond tedious.

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2022, 07:40:51 PM »

I don’t listen to Jack’s because

Another satisfied customer.

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2022, 08:54:24 PM »
"Can't we all just get along?"

Not unless you share your f****** drugs with me, you G–ddam snake. Free eel. What the actual f*** is actually  f****** wrong with you?  I'm going to break this G-ddam bottle over my head and then gargle on the glass.

Hi, I'm jackstar. I enjoy long walks on the beach, innovating on proven technologies, and, yeah—I basically invented your world.  If you're even still calling it that these days.

Don't deal with it. DEAL WITH ME. RAWWWWWWR *click*

Fallout seems mild today. Now. Here's Chuck with the weather.

END OF T-MOBILES T—MINUS T—LINES.  You know in my homeland where I reside, I f****** heard plenty of stories about tea parties.

Don't think I can't do it. Think about what happens if I don't. Dinner's at 8:00. Don't wear something s*****

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2022, 08:54:50 PM »
Well, I’m not saying I’d never listen but my attempts at listening to post-Bellgab casts have not been good.

Understood.

I don’t listen to Jack’s because it gets lost in the minutia of his life and imagination and I can never make much sense of it. I’m sure that’s intentional on his part.

I'm invested. Heavily invested, in Jack's work.

Why it ain't the rest of the world's cup of tea, I guess I'll never know.

I don’t listen to Groyper’s refereeing of catlady drama either. I tried but it just doesn’t interest me.

What makes you such a harsh critic, though? Like, what are you offering us? All I read is problems from you. Are you a problems based person? Like, fuck a solution?

Frankly, I find the Rubini stuff beyond tedious.

Well. You wouldn't be the first. You won't be the last. And even though I shouldn't feel the ding, I do. My ego has taken a scraping.

You keep me grounded.

No dick suckling from you, no sir.

The issue here is that you want the whole seat, but you're barely willing to pay for the edge.

SMFH

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2022, 08:58:09 PM »
And change my G-ddam display name to ALLHOSE. It matches my underwear.  Which is also in all CAPS, MOTHERFU— *click*

Re: What’s Up, Doc?
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2022, 09:01:24 PM »
Free eel.

Did you hear about the 2 guys who stole a calendar? They each got 6 months.

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2022, 09:04:49 PM »
Understood.

I'm invested. Heavily invested, in Jack's work.

Why it ain't the rest of the world's cup of tea, I guess I'll never know.

What makes you such a harsh critic, though? Like, what are you offering us? All I read is problems from you. Are you a problems based person? Like, fuck a solution?

Well. You wouldn't be the first. You won't be the last. And even though I shouldn't feel the ding, I do. My ego has taken a scraping.

You keep me grounded.

No dick suckling from you, no sir.

The issue here is that you want the whole seat, but you're barely willing to pay for the edge.

SMFH

I’m not a harsh critic, just an honest one. Time is precious and we’re only given so much of it. I don’t want to waste it on trying to decipher what the fuck Jack’s on about. Catlady drama doesn’t interest me and Rubini’s perpetual attemps at “fame” certainly don’t either. I think by harsh you just mean honest. What do I have to offer? I didn’t know you had to be a podcaster to post here but I am at least an enthusiastic poster though some days I wonder why myself.

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2022, 09:06:28 PM »

Hi, I'm jackstar.

Really? I couldn't tell.