Author Topic: Name Change Requests  (Read 11985 times)

Re: Name Change Requests
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2022, 03:46:50 PM »
f you click say:  #39, you will note that no matter what the username is, the UID is always #39.

Same with #38 & #71...  all of which are the same [person.]

Way to dox the Easter Bunny.

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2022, 04:42:59 PM »
Way to dox the Easter Bunny.
Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/QFKtHSlaMVII must strenuously protest the characterization of that as "doxxing."  All of that information is publicly available on this site for anyone who cares to look.

Any PersInfo (to include, but not restricted to:  Full Legal Name, Address of Primary Domicile, Phone Number and/or Photographs) that may or may not be associated with the #39, #38, & #71 accounts can then be found posted by the user(s) #39, #38, & #71 respectfully or disrespectfully themselves.

That is, if one cares to read no fewer than six thousand seven hundred and eighty two posts spread over a total of approximately four hundred and fifty-four full pages.  I assume that vast wall of text represents the "great effort made to keep an identity SeekRut?

I typically scroll through most of #39, #38, & #71's posts (which reminds me:  my mouse scroll-wheel is beginning to wear out;  I must purchase a new one, I digress...)

I am not going to lie but the following numbers might:  if one divides the six thousand seven hundred and eighty two posts by four hundred and fifty-four pages, one arrives at a ratio of approximately seven one hundredths, or 7%.  Which indicates that on any given page #39, #38, or #71 has posted on:  one can expect a full seven percent of that page to be unreadable garbage.

Apropos of nuttin':  I note that the pen is only mightier than the sword if one has the wit, coherency and/or intellect to wield it effectively.

On that non-musical note, Hear:

&

That is all, Carrie Anne!

« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2022, 09:10:15 AM »
meth-addict.

You're the cunt here.