Author Topic: 5mwJ  (Read 178354 times)

Re: 5mwJ
« Reply #405 on: February 11, 2022, 11:16:20 PM »
Next time you get out and push, put the handbrake down.

It helps some.

« Reply #406 on: February 11, 2022, 11:19:54 PM »

« Reply #407 on: February 11, 2022, 11:22:17 PM »
Alright, kids. Don’t play D&D too late into the night. ;)

« Reply #408 on: February 11, 2022, 11:23:11 PM »
This faggot plays "Chess," with himself.

« Reply #410 on: February 11, 2022, 11:25:06 PM »
This faggot plays "Chess," with himself.

You do? How sad for you. :(

« Reply #411 on: February 11, 2022, 11:41:36 PM »
Them damn masks mist up the ol' spectacles, eh.

5mwJ - 12Feb22 — The Red Sizzler & The Green (Blank)
« Reply #412 on: February 12, 2022, 03:22:05 PM »
Boys will be boys, it's a powerful thing
Better learn how to swim or learn how to drink
Cops and robbers, I can't tell 'em apart
It's a systematic figure that we're passing as Art

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1492516339021275138

{Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of The New Administration, and is not intended in any way, shape or form to be communicated (or re-communicated) to One (1) "Ms. Made"... EVER, BY ANYONE, FOR ANY REASON, UNTIL THE END OF TIME. PERIOD.}

Re: 5mwJ - 13Feb22 — Five Asterisks & A Life Jaw
« Reply #413 on: February 13, 2022, 05:01:53 PM »

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1492906162596941826?t=6Y7Uj3NpgJZUKYxY4W703w

{Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of The New Administration, and is not intended in any way, shape or form to be communicated (or re-communicated) to One (1) "Ms. Made"... EVER, BY ANYONE, FOR ANY REASON, UNTIL THE END OF TIME. PERIOD.}

« Reply #414 on: February 13, 2022, 07:33:41 PM »

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1492906162596941826

HELP I AM BEING OPPRESSED Literally afraid if I pushed the wrong button, I'll go to the fucking whole God damn it. OK, so currently in the background you've got Sagittarius, that's fine. Did you know massage? I got one I got 1 thingy in SAJ accounts. I know this person who has seven no 66 or 7 fucking plants and saj. And I tell this person this, and this person is like. But but, but I'm a blank, and I'm like you got set 6 fucking planets in fucking savage, and they're like.Literally, just like that I was this.Such as what?OK, if any of you are going to be a fucking terrible person fucking. Don't don't fucking pull a card and say wow pull a fucking card and say what the fucking card is fucking you mother fuckers. Every every last mother fucking one of you.Fucking see you boil in a lake of fire every time. Mother fuckers this is I mean OK. Sometimes you gotta tarot person. I don't wanna say tarot lady. I mean they are predominantly female. Imagine that I don't want to call him Terra ladies because the fucking anything but.Jesus Christ OK we got.We got some of these women, some. Some of these people, some of these people, your people. They fucking put the camera on the cards right? But they don't, they don't. They don't do much to maintain an awareness that the viewer can actually see what the God damn cards are like. They're just like fixated on their fucking dope dream. Oh, I see. I see a lover returning. Oh no shit. Oh, do you? Well, we're all fucking one so if we ain't gotta fucking lover I guess the.The ones come back is returning 'cause there's we are all one right fucking OK this one.This one, this one I just found out. I'm fucking literally checking every single fucking one out. Oh, this one sucks. Yeah, fuck this this this one Pisces little thing know about Pisces. Pisces is sign of the fish and the fish are in the ocean and the ocean. There's also fucking sharks so you just watch out for the Pisces. They're also at the end of the Zodiac wheel for a reason. The sharks. They're like the langeliers. They fucking eat everything. I went by the way shout out to.One miss blank.Hi, isn't it great that I can shout out to you now? Fucking whatever can you Can you believe this shit? I seriously fucking call me now in that cool I can say that and not and not go to the whole.In that wonderful that I'm not going to the whole God did you fucking don't even know you don't even you fucking people have been to the whole. You don't fucking know what it's like.At least there's no fucking advertisements on the God damn hole to play it on. Oh thank God. Oh what's this kind of tweet fuck?OK, that's that's fake. OK, never mind, I was just about to get sprung, but no, we're not going to do that.How do I tweet mother fucker? Just fucking thing is stupid.I don't, I don't, I don't. I don't like the Twitter. I'm not not a fan of the tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, I gotta push like 18 buttons just to make one fucking thing happen and did it even work. I don't know fucking you know I didn't have any doubts and then the mother fucking thing stopped working.Way to cut the fucking ankles out of your God damn relationship over sudden. You're not working. Oh well now it's working. If you click on it whatever bunch of bullshit. OK Where was I? Yeah I was I was.It's February 13th. I'm sitting alone in a.I'm not going to say.I'm not gonna say are you are you fucking happy now good.Good 'cause this was what you desired. This is what you wrote. This is what you got, mother.I don't know what to say.

« Reply #417 on: February 13, 2022, 08:28:07 PM »
You lack vision.

Actually pathetic. Get a life.

« Reply #418 on: February 13, 2022, 08:30:35 PM »
Tell it slow.

« Reply #419 on: February 13, 2022, 08:31:29 PM »