Author Topic: 5mwJ  (Read 200157 times)

Re: 5mwJ - 21Apr23 - I KNOW!
« Reply #1335 on: April 22, 2023, 08:48:58 AM »
I'm not supposed to be worth anything to the likes of you and your ilk, you belligerent fucker! You had your chance to be a part of my burgeoning empire, now being constructed from the ashes of the paradigm that existed before the COVID Apocalypse left your world rent asunder. How the fuck you think I owe you anything, let alone respect, or even answers, is a goddam mystery to me. You got to steal my smoker, isn't that enough plunder for a shitbag pirate like you? Go barbeque at a cookout and remember who beat you back without even knowing you were an adversary, and if you care to take another shot at the title, do it like a real man would, you cunty little bitch: hire Don King.

Next time you think you're so goddam on the ball, check your base assumptions. I am not a fan of your attitude, I don't approve of your choices, and if you think any of this is simply too implausible to be believed, well, that's fuckin' fine with me, Fuckface. Get a new hobby and find some other orphan to pummel and threaten for your lunch money.

You have no power over me, and, more importantly: you have no style. You hung me out to dry and wandered off to go pursue other interests while blocking my calls and talking mad shit about me behind the scenes with the rest of your fuckheaded accomplices. Do you actually imagine that I give a shit about your concerns, needs, or personal beliefs as in regards to how things are going? lol, I bet you do. Go eat a dick, Coonhound.

Her lawyer created the trust after he spoke to her husband and her son. He thought it would be the best for her wishes to be carried out after she died. I rather think he was correct, although I was a bit skeptical, and my father was more than a little dubious. (As a Pisces, he was a cheap bastard and, I am sure, thought that it was a waste of money. He was so, so wrong.) The Trust, in fact, does not pay -my- bills... it pays what is required by law to do... uh, whatever.

I'm not very clear -intentionally, you understand-- on how it all works. For example, it doesn't pay for my Internet connectivity... which isn't really a necessity for life, now is it? Listen you, I don't know why you have your nose crawling up my ass all up in my business anyway, you arrogant Texan douchebag. What the fuck do you fucking care? Go back to wrenching shitpipes, Super Mario; I don't give a fuck if it makes sense to you. Blow.

This fuckin' g*y. All jelly; absolutely no toast.

Re: 5mwJ - 21Apr23 - I KNOW!
« Reply #1336 on: April 22, 2023, 03:00:52 PM »
I'm not supposed to be worth anything to the likes of you and your ilk, you belligerent fucker! You had your chance to be a part of my burgeoning empire, now being constructed from the ashes of the paradigm that existed before the COVID Apocalypse left your world rent asunder. How the fuck you think I owe you anything, let alone respect, or even answers, is a goddam mystery to me. You got to steal my smoker, isn't that enough plunder for a shitbag pirate like you? Go barbeque at a cookout and remember who beat you back without even knowing you were an adversary, and if you care to take another shot at the title, do it like a real man would, you cunty little bitch: hire Don King.

Next time you think you're so goddam on the ball, check your base assumptions. I am not a fan of your attitude, I don't approve of your choices, and if you think any of this is simply too implausible to be believed, well, that's fuckin' fine with me, Fuckface. Get a new hobby and find some other orphan to pummel and threaten for your lunch money.

You have no power over me, and, more importantly: you have no style. You hung me out to dry and wandered off to go pursue other interests while blocking my calls and talking mad shit about me behind the scenes with the rest of your fuckheaded accomplices. Do you actually imagine that I give a shit about your concerns, needs, or personal beliefs as in regards to how things are going? lol, I bet you do. Go eat a dick, Coonhound.

Her lawyer created the trust after he spoke to her husband and her son. He thought it would be the best for her wishes to be carried out after she died. I rather think he was correct, although I was a bit skeptical, and my father was more than a little dubious. (As a Pisces, he was a cheap bastard and, I am sure, thought that it was a waste of money. He was so, so wrong.) The Trust, in fact, does not pay -my- bills... it pays what is required by law to do... uh, whatever.

I'm not very clear -intentionally, you understand-- on how it all works. For example, it doesn't pay for my Internet connectivity... which isn't really a necessity for life, now is it? Listen you, I don't know why you have your nose crawling up my ass all up in my business anyway, you arrogant Texan douchebag. What the fuck do you fucking care? Go back to wrenching shitpipes, Super Mario; I don't give a fuck if it makes sense to you. Blow.

This fuckin' g*y. All jelly; absolutely no toast.

Whatever, dude.

-Just Telling It Like It Is-

Your function is all dissociative because you're too shallow and too much of a pussy to take a proper introspective evaluation of yourself.

Hence the compensating, your grandiose hubris, and the need to keep up the facade.

Bro, you got no 🐄 🔔

5mwJ - 22Apr23 - The Land's Fallout
« Reply #1338 on: April 22, 2023, 08:55:38 PM »
Attention Helpmates: There's a quorum of flies here looking for their Lord. I promised to pass the message along--and then flipped the switches that turn this haunted church into a gas chamber. 90% kill rate; the windowsills are becoming ski slopes as their tiny corpses continue to accumulate. You're welcome.

https://twitter.com/WorthAugerK/status/1649881686413574145

Re: 5spM (five second "person" Methstar)
« Reply #1340 on: April 23, 2023, 03:47:03 AM »
In order to not wear out my thumb scrolling through 2000 word (or more) unintelligible gib-rish posts from a certain habitual meth-amphetamine user, I have developed the following stategy:

For an AssGrab user whose posts I care to read (you, for instance) I "click" upon that user's name which takes me to their "profile page" where I then "click" upon the "show posts" option.

I find this greatly streamlines my AssGrab browsing experience of late.

If necessary, I can create an info-graphic later when I am home from work and have access to my photoshop program (this for any AssGrab user that may be on the Left Side of the Bell Curve:  looking at you Doc, my speshul buddy!)

I'll keep that in mind but for the most part; I don't mind the rubbernecking.🧐

Re: 5mwJ - 23Apr23 - Skid Worth Waiting IV-d.o.v.
« Reply #1342 on: April 24, 2023, 09:04:35 AM »
https://twitter.com/WorthAugerK/status/1650319701782966273

It might interesting if Jack paid some attention to his chatroom.

A howling of werewolves waiting.

« Reply #1343 on: April 24, 2023, 09:44:28 AM »
It might interesting if Jack paid some attention to his chatroom.

A howling of werewolves waiting.

That is a gray piloting a MIB Time Corps agent. I have already contacted that individual and am proceeding as instructed in alignment with my own recognizance.

I have no reason to rush headlong into more information being revealed. I am not in search of the attentions that are imagined.

DO YOU LIKE MY GODDAM AUDIO OR NOT? ANSWER ME YOU HOOOOOOOOOOOR *click*

« Reply #1344 on: April 24, 2023, 10:38:47 AM »
That is a gray piloting a MIB Time Corps agent. I have already contacted that individual and am proceeding as instructed in alignment with my own recognizance.

I have no reason to rush headlong into more information being revealed. I am not in search of the attentions that are imagined.

Improving, but there needs more tête-à-tête.

« Reply #1345 on: April 24, 2023, 11:06:06 AM »
Improving, but there needs more tête-à-tête.

$30 million exclusive two-year contract.

« Reply #1346 on: April 24, 2023, 08:27:45 PM »
DO YOU LIKE MY GODDAM AUDIO OR NOT? ANSWER ME...

Re: 5miv (5 minute instructional vidya)
« Reply #1347 on: April 24, 2023, 08:37:30 PM »
hxxps://youtu.be/117DL9SU-y8

I never worked at a box factory, bub.

The rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

5mwJ - 24Apr24 - Death By Kefir
« Reply #1348 on: April 25, 2023, 02:28:48 AM »
https://twitter.com/WorthAugerK/status/1650687305932472320

5mwJ - 24Apr24 - Death By Kefir

Chloe picked the wrong week to quit re-tasking the satellites.

Re: 5mwJ
« Reply #1349 on: April 25, 2023, 07:20:11 AM »
Oh look. A new "podcast" I'm not gonna listen to just dropped.

How exciting!