Author Topic: 5mwJ  (Read 178355 times)

Re: 5mwJ — 24Jun23 — $500 Limit
« Reply #1410 on: June 27, 2023, 04:06:03 AM »

But we can all agree

It's not a matter of agreement. A hearing is held. That's when you can show up and spew your slander in person.

that someone should be in charge of you

I will allow one (1) person.

because of the whole non compos mentis thing. ;)

No, you twit; because I loves her.

Re: 5mwJ — 26Jun23 — Third Eye Blinded w/Capsaicin
« Reply #1411 on: June 27, 2023, 04:58:22 AM »

No, you twit; because I loves her.

I do. And My Self.

Re: 5mwJ
« Reply #1412 on: June 27, 2023, 06:36:01 AM »
Is this guy still doing podcasts?

Re: 5mwJ — 26Jun23 — Third Eye Blinded
« Reply #1413 on: June 27, 2023, 06:49:14 AM »
The latest revelation, flipping his kilt while prancing up the mountain.

Thanks his stars to be released on his own cognizance.

« Reply #1414 on: June 27, 2023, 04:38:36 PM »
The latest revelation, flipping his kilt while prancing up the mountain.

Actually no— at no time did I actually expose myself. A false allegation was made and this convenient fiction was followed through with to the extent I spent one (1) day in jail; for otherwise the complaintant would be at severe risk of, you know, getting her gun, or curling into a fetal position and clawing out her eyes, or whatever, you know how these dames are, and would in any case other than myself being held in custody under a thin legal pretext, be remarkably hard to question about things like, “who is Joe?” and “whose house did the bad man touch you in?” Because obviously someone fucked this lolcow right the fuck up, and obviously someone's going to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks his stars to be released on his own cognizance.

Thank your stars I have a good head on my shoulders and have a good sense of humor about these matters, oh and by the way, you should talk and SHIT ON PEoPlE, LESs. That would be good.

5mwJ — Peña
« Reply #1415 on: June 27, 2023, 05:51:06 PM »
Is this guy still doing podcasts?

When I'm not busy doing myself to unconsciousness and waking up naked in a puddle of my own congealed essences, I do continue to provide you miscreant lot of miserable bloody bastards with my top-tier talent.

No need to thank me—this is literally how depositions are taken these days, and now that I’ve upgraded my Self past Sourcerœr to Dr. Source Titan Teatmæn (I may no longer have class; opinions vary but I'm okay with having made it so for on the backs of so few), my ongoing narrative “debrief” has been declared National Treasury status and, as a result, my posts publish directly to The Library Of Congress.

Don't be coy; everyone but ewe knew this was The Plan all along. The only real surprise is that I'm not dead or in prison —and won't be; immortality achieved, Punylings— &and all the girls I like are not tearing themselves apart like a tribe of netted, rabid bonobos suddenly plucked from the trees and thrown into a goodly-sized steel cage festooned with camera gear and props consisting solely of 63 bottles of Dakkar noir and one bad-ly-sized banana preserved in a bucket of lye. They are not scorned: it is eye👁️and👀oui who shun and laugh at all of You and Your decay, Blueblood pilgrim sss.sscum. You mammalsss... filthy, ssstinking... ssservilesssss.

This has taken a fair amount of deserved degree iß procurements and applications thereof in sublime skill, rare testosterone, raw pounds of flesh and sincere dedication to One and the same; and as such, is such AN AWESOME DISPLAY OF ADORATION AND DEFT MANEUVERS OF DEDICATION & DEVOTION, THAT I AM FORCED TO CROW OVER IT MYSELF THROUGH THE USE OF MY OWN CAPITAL LETTERS AND SPECIES-NEUTRAL NON-SPECIFIC BI-GENUS & RACIALLY CONFORMIST SLURS!!!

CAW! CAW! CAW! WOOF! BARK-bark-bark-BARK-ruff CAW! CAW! ruff-GRRR! WOOF! WOOF!

{Writing jokes is easy. Staying alive after telling them all twice is largely unheard of. That's what makes making any money at it, any money at all, an essentially impossible endeavor.

That's why I invented psycho-kinetic shielding and other, more offensive Arcane technologies and used them peacefully as a pacifist and burnt the DEA to the goddam ground first, before bothering to mention that you can give me money at $Jackmichaelson. I figured; get the hard stuff out of the way first.

I also invented a new school of magic, became immortal, and fell in love with an ethereal school of Vampyr Serrasalmidae pacu... and, I even know how to hyphenate all that. So there.}

∆\|\|¹w⁰0F!rn¡!W!Bb¡ru.DOO/\/\spim

Re: 5mwJ — Peña
« Reply #1416 on: June 27, 2023, 09:58:26 PM »
Don't be coy;

This puna is not getting the beating together of haña that it deserves, Big Spam-a-lot.

« Reply #1417 on: June 28, 2023, 07:01:16 AM »
When I'm not busy doing myself to unconsciousness and waking up naked in a puddle of my own congealed essences, I do continue to provide you miscreant lot of miserable bloody bastards with my top-tier talent.

No need to thank me—this is literally how depositions are taken these days, and now that I’ve upgraded my Self past Sourcerœr to Dr. Source Titan Teatmæn (I may no longer have class; opinions vary but I'm okay with having made it so for on the backs of so few), my ongoing narrative “debrief” has been declared National Treasury status and, as a result, my posts publish directly to The Library Of Congress.

Good one!

« Reply #1418 on: June 28, 2023, 05:08:18 PM »
This puna is not getting the beating together of haña that it deserves, Big Spam-a-lot.

« Reply #1419 on: June 28, 2023, 07:42:31 PM »
...puna...not getting...haña...it...Big...

« Reply #1420 on: June 28, 2023, 07:46:38 PM »
A false allegation was made and this [is] convenient fiction...

What an outrage!

« Reply #1421 on: June 28, 2023, 07:48:41 PM »
Thank your stars I have a good head on my shoulders and have a good sense of humor about these matters, oh and by the way, you should talk and SHIT ON PEoPlE, LESs. That would be good.

How's the Chemo going, Corky?

« Reply #1422 on: June 28, 2023, 07:53:36 PM »

No need to thank me—

I don't listen to your dreck, faggot.

Ever heard of subject matter? Its what the contents of an actual show are made of.

I usually don't believe in electroconvulsive therapy - as I believe it to be inhumane - but as a last resort, perhaps you should give it the good old college try.

« Reply #1423 on: June 28, 2023, 07:56:40 PM »
Writing jokes is easy. Staying alive after telling them all twice is largely unheard of. That's what makes making any money at it, any money at all, an essentially impossible endeavor.

And that's why you're a loser, who relies on a Trust for toilet paper.

Re: [DON'T SPAM THE FUCKING BOARD!]
« Reply #1424 on: June 28, 2023, 08:06:31 PM »
you can give me money at $Jackmichaelson

And you could've done a lot of things which you (ultimately) chose not to do. I can't help thinking everything you've ever shown me, every part of you you presented, was a farce, a mask, a lie.

Instead of being altruistic, you weaponised seemingly benevolent situations, twisted them, flaunted incremental, miniscule amounts of power you had over me; blackmailed me, threatened me, took advantage of my vulnerability, and made me feel worthless.

So how about I light a match and toss it at you after you've been doused in petrol, while you're being necklaced in the street by tsotsi's lokshin-style?