Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 337196 times)

Re: DAVID-19 DIAL 911 DIAL 911 DIAL 911 DIAL 911 DIAL 911
« Reply #3540 on: February 20, 2022, 10:21:14 AM »
I’m just a humble servant of God.

You're also the worst nightmare for some of my enemies. Pull up your big boy pants, let's get to work.

Now, question one on the agenda is the question of celibacy and indeterminacy. For example when I was lied to, to what extent does that matter at this point when I think about how I'm supposed to remember the commitments I made to somebody you lied to me. Well this might seem out of the bounds of an assault case it may come to relevance later.

Truth be told people don't know what the assault actually consisted of. It went like this: I forced her to sit outside for an hour and listen to me till the cops what happened to her and me, and I kept on asking her body camera footage. I bet she was really embarrassed.

That's the only assault I can think of. Her attempts to jam me up into the trailer of false evidence do not count as an assault because she was doing her duty as an investigator, insofar if she was capable of understanding at the time.

The only information I've heard in consists of written documents that have simple statements on them, but to hear from a human being would require them to begin with the start of the story, and I want to know how her story starts.

I'm supposed to wait for trial I guess but you know, I'll be happy to go pay the no contact order and not ring the bell. Meantime I'll tell you what happened I got home, I walked in the door, her eyes rolled up like window shades and she screamed two questions and a statement at me and then threw lasagna and glass on the floor. where was the assault? Because the very next thing I did was to a disarm her. it's either going to have to state that that disarmament was the assault, cuz otherwise it was clearly self-defense, and if the knife was in her hand and it wasn't an assault and it was part of a prop because of her job title then they have to explain that but the reality is is that I took that fucking knife away I was fucking tired of it and I went outside and bared the yard when I came back inside she had completely lost her mind, so they're narrative schedule is not going to work out.

Which is too bad for whatever they're trying to cover up because I don't want that done either, and I'd like to go home and get my fucking socks.

« Reply #3541 on: February 20, 2022, 10:29:32 AM »
I don't have a woman.

She's a Dame. Probably home. I don't know for sure. Do I even need to check? I'm honestly embarrassed by the poor saps that got to keep watching that house... Especially if they know why they have to.

And I wonder if they do. I don't suppose any of you guys know, do you?

« Reply #3542 on: February 20, 2022, 10:31:39 AM »
You're also the worst nightmare for some of my enemies.

I just heard rumor: “he's in custody.” could that even be real? Maybe just wanted cigarettes.

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #3543 on: February 20, 2022, 07:59:48 PM »

« Reply #3544 on: February 20, 2022, 08:02:35 PM »

Re: CHE-19.5 - Narrative Re-write
« Reply #3545 on: February 21, 2022, 03:51:40 AM »
Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/Brl7WmHDG-E

Perhaps it is a re-imagining of the Prescription, Nautical Shore?

« Reply #3546 on: February 21, 2022, 07:36:08 AM »
Sorry... I have been out of the fear loop for awhile. Is Covid still a thing? I know the mandates are. And the protests. And the dictatorial power grab. And the assaults by the police for "our safety."

But is the virus still something that anybody is actually concerned about (aside from those who are extremely weak minded, or very old and already half dead...)

If it is, I should probably be worried. I took part in a 100 person group hug today. (I will admit, that was a first in my life.)  :o

Re: CornHoleEbola-19.5 -- Fookin' Canadians, eh?
« Reply #3547 on: February 21, 2022, 08:17:46 AM »
Sorry... I have been out of the fear loop for awhile...
Is Covid still a thing?..

Nautical Shore, eye suspect CHE-19.5 was fake Snooze in the first plaice?

Re: Covidiocy
« Reply #3548 on: February 21, 2022, 08:48:28 AM »
... worst nightmare for some of my enemies...

Even for a queer, it sounds like you have some gay-ass enemas.

What are your pronouns?

« Reply #3549 on: February 21, 2022, 08:51:11 AM »

« Reply #3550 on: February 23, 2022, 04:21:58 PM »
FU ROT.

I'm going to be clear here. Left to your own devices y'all made things worse and blamed me for doing so when I didn't get to do anything that I chose.

I'm still not clear on the who's who versus who calculus here I don't know why people are having enemies it doesn't sound like much fun certainly nobody could be in any of me I've brought all kinds of entertainment to everybody and who have I damaged?

Couldn't be all that bad if we haven't heard about it. Now as it turns out I've seen this kind of thing happen before even here and generally what happens is there are things that could be mitigated and to not pay attention to them is foolish, all right well, I'm going to continue be foolish I'm waiting on specific victory conditions and whatever is happening I don't even know what's the timing on this?

Oh, I get it all of you anal rape victims are switching bodies and you got to fight back in to bring it to five thing okay whatever. Not exactly my area, and as a pacifist I'm sure you'll excuse me while I imagine some sort of positive outcome for all of you.

And speaking of reading people's text messages, how do you know you haven't been utterly misled on purpose the entire time? Is that some kind of a sixth sense or is it you just know there's no possible way that somebody could crash such a thing ahead of time according to some sort of forethought a plan?

Let me tell you. I figured out the whole goddamn thing last night, and then instead of telling somebody so they could make you see the information I'm going to go for a run. I'm sure I know some things and I know I don't know you know anything else, and how is it you can work on all this and nothing else that is in the other category it's doing anything?

Sometimes it doesn't work that well. There's nothing you should know I actually don't really like the house that much.

Oh, but I know who did. I don't think it's fabulous that the flipping back and forth is suddenly able to do when it wasn't done before that's just remarkable must have been the COVID.

I'm going to explain something extremely clear when I first met grapefruit I needed to find out the validity of something that I was working on a piece of technology and now that I have discovered that it works extraordinarily well it's completely valid that's the extent of what I need you people for, I was here just to enjoy the surroundings and see what happens with this that and the other and it clearly works and my friends such that they are are either brainwashed or not available and whatever is left here behind is not... the same kind of value you might think. However there is value in future ideas that I've heard and then never again something about coming into my life and then kicking my out of it it doesn't seem to be working out so well because I wouldn't mind actually I can't think of a single one of you people here who was actually stood by me through thick and thin ever I don't feel impressed with your imaginations they have never come through very impressively and the continual over and over being against the wall of something that doesn't need to happen without explaining why it does really just kind of makes me want to do something else differently.

This really should matter unless everything was a delusional psychosis in the first place which is that the case that would be good to know and would have helped if I heard that before.

Now whatever happens I'm tired of this kind of attitude. I told repeatedly that things are one way and then it turns out that I have been under a mistake and affirmation of facts for a long time and then there's suddenly a change again this is very unsettling.

But it is very tasty!

Since I explained this morning that I was deliberately doing something that made people that would give the wrong impression to see if people were really that silly and they were I guess you're going to have a...  something.

Oh by the way soon as you know this there's a bunch of people there and you've all been dosed with the kind of a bio weapon think of it like a green moss I don't know much about it but I'm not going to bother telling you cuz it's not my area and I'm not one of those type people who knows how it works and I'm just going to get out I'll see you bye.

« Reply #3551 on: February 23, 2022, 06:29:03 PM »
Sorry... I have been out of the fear loop for awhile. Is Covid still a thing? I know the mandates are. And the protests. And the dictatorial power grab. And the assaults by the police for "our safety."

But is the virus still something that anybody is actually concerned about (aside from those who are extremely weak minded, or very old and already half dead...)

If it is, I should probably be worried. I took part in a 100 person group hug today. (I will admit, that was a first in my life.)  :o

What did you think of that hug? Was it 100 definitely or 100 more or less?

Here is the thing. I think some people are still overly concerned. I got suspicious very early on when we went from "don't wear masks" to "wear masks or everyone dies". Those masks don't work for viruses. They've trashed the data and the tests are suspect for loads of false positives...
There are prevention protocols, early treatment protocols, all sorts of stuff. Vitamin D, Zinc, Vitamin C, Quercetin, Melatonin...those are the sort of things found in the prevention protocols that are still obtainable.  Oh, and gargles/nasal sprays have been found to be very effective at killing the germs and whatnot.
Doctors and nurses are concerned about the shots and about censorship. All are concerned about hospitals because apparently something the administration did has suspended the Patient Bill of Rights. Hospital treatment treatment protocols (ventilators and Remdesivir) though quite profitable have very poor patient outcomes.
A group hug of 100 people who likely have not taken the experimental shots - I wouldn't be concerned at all.

« Reply #3552 on: February 24, 2022, 05:34:30 PM »

« Reply #3553 on: February 24, 2022, 05:44:59 PM »

Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Virus
« Reply #3554 on: February 26, 2022, 07:51:14 AM »
More evidence Covid was tinkered with in a lab? Now scientists find virus contains tiny chunk of DNA that matches sequence patented by Moderna THREE YEARS before pandemic began

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10542309/Fresh-lab-leak-fears-study-finds-genetic-code-Covids-spike-protein-linked-Moderna-patent.html

"There are no coincidences." George Noory - certified late night conspiracy theory authority