Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 337233 times)

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #570 on: June 10, 2021, 10:44:17 PM »
I hope so. Feeling fine so far. I'm going to go see if my arm will light up some LEDs. bbl

Good luck!  I tried the magnetic thing with some sewing needles, figuring they would be very easy, much lighter than the keys and things people are sticking to themselves, and they just slid right off, tried all angles and putting gently to see if I could feel a pull and lost one somewhere in the carpet, I am sure it will wind up in my toe at some point.

Then I read about people with naturally tacky/humid/clammy skin that fake this shit all the time, it is a thing, Hindu fakirs and stuff, and saw the amazing randi debunk one on video, and concluded this is just newly fertile ground for all kinds of scammers and frauds.  Chuckleheads everywhere 😁

« Reply #571 on: June 10, 2021, 11:17:14 PM »
Good luck!  I tried the magnetic thing with some sewing needles, figuring they would be very easy, much lighter than the keys and things people are sticking to themselves, and they just slid right off, tried all angles and putting gently to see if I could feel a pull and lost one somewhere in the carpet, I am sure it will wind up in my toe at some point.

Then I read about people with naturally tacky/humid/clammy skin that fake this shit all the time, it is a thing, Hindu fakirs and stuff, and saw the amazing randi debunk one on video, and concluded this is just newly fertile ground for all kinds of scammers and frauds.  Chuckleheads everywhere 😁

The Vaxx free Mrs. Walks tried it and she's had magnets and a spoon stick to her.  Your mileage may vary I guess.  All we really have left are stud finder guy and blue tooth dude.

« Reply #572 on: June 10, 2021, 11:26:08 PM »

100% Proof, K!

I truly apologize for wasting your intellectual capacity on this, K...

It's a chick magnet.. Get it!? ;D Chick....Magnet...

Okay...

« Reply #573 on: June 10, 2021, 11:33:03 PM »
The Vaxx free Mrs. Walks tried it and she's had magnets and a spoon stick to her.  Your mileage may vary I guess.  All we really have left are stud finder guy and blue tooth dude.

Well that blows.  Am I supposed to turn my Bluetooth on somehow so I am discoverable?  I would like to be paired with my phone so it beeps when I have to fart and I can go outside really quick like but I don’t show up under devices.

I would think a stud finder might work since maybe it can see your arm bone under there the same way it finds a stud.  My dad has one in the garage I am sure, next time I am over!

« Reply #574 on: June 10, 2021, 11:38:49 PM »
100% Proof, K!

I truly apologize for wasting your intellectual capacity on this, K...

It's a chick magnet.. Get it!? ;D Chick....Magnet...

Okay...

You Goof 👅❤️

« Reply #575 on: June 10, 2021, 11:44:58 PM »
Well that blows.  Am I supposed to turn my Bluetooth on somehow so I am discoverable?  I would like to be paired with my phone so it beeps when I have to fart and I can go outside really quick like but I don’t show up under devices.

I would think a stud finder might work since maybe it can see your arm bone under there the same way it finds a stud.  My dad has one in the garage I am sure, next time I am over!

Dunno. I suspect you have to go the Department of Health and see one of their Genius's to enable the BlueTooth. If you sweet talk them, they might even upgrade your firmware.

Please try the stud finder and let us know the results.  Don't forget to tape a nail on the back side of your arm.  ;)

« Reply #576 on: June 10, 2021, 11:47:45 PM »
Dunno. I suspect you have to go the Department of Health and see one of their Genius's to enable the BlueTooth. If you sweet talk them, they might even upgrade your firmware.

Please try the stud finder and let us know the results.  Don't forget to tape a nail on the back side of your arm.  ;)

Stud Finder?

Okay, okay..

« Reply #577 on: June 10, 2021, 11:49:39 PM »
So I was looking at that VAERS database. Which I've never done before. I guess I had figured that only medical people could enter stuff into it but nope. Anyone can, including trolls. Some guy reported that his Uncle Charley started a steady, relentless shrinking within a few hours of his first shot.   

« Reply #578 on: June 10, 2021, 11:54:46 PM »
So I was looking at that VAERS database. Which I've never done before. I guess I had figured that only medical people could enter stuff into it but nope. Anyone can, including trolls. Some guy reported that his Uncle Charley started a steady, relentless shrinking within a few hours of his first shot.

I grab it around the base of my pubic bone when this happens.

I should totally leave, I know. :P

« Reply #579 on: June 11, 2021, 12:08:53 AM »

I found it!  Do Not Want

« Reply #580 on: June 11, 2021, 12:11:51 AM »

I thought that people were sticking magnets to themselves... Not magnetic things to themselves. I think you were doing it backward. No wonder it didn't work.

« Reply #581 on: June 11, 2021, 12:12:38 AM »
I found it!  Do Not Want

What in the actual fuck?

I think K_Dubb proved his point. ;)

« Reply #582 on: June 11, 2021, 12:23:14 AM »
Stud Finder?

Okay, okay..

Didn’t need no stud finder to find you, baby; once I heard that sexy drawl on the gabcast I my ears twitched like a cat hearing rustles in the dry grass.  I know the sound of grade-a American 🥩 when I hear it!

« Reply #583 on: June 11, 2021, 12:23:50 AM »

I should totally leave, I know. :P

Do go on…

« Reply #584 on: June 11, 2021, 12:28:41 AM »
I found it!  Do Not Want

Good grief look at all the crap he is taking!  I’m sure mr winkie would howl like a kicked puppy if i downed all that shit.  A Geriatric, too, if it took until day four for the breeze to blow the right, honestly!  That was the first thing I checked out