Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 337217 times)

Re: Covidiots
« Reply #1155 on: July 20, 2021, 08:35:00 AM »
It's all in plain sight, WOTR ;).

Not if you keep your eyes closed.  :P

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #1156 on: July 20, 2021, 08:38:29 AM »
I have one question... If these shots are poison and going to kill everybody, then why are we signing agreements for booster shots into 2023 in Canada? Surely the population will already be dead by then. How long is this graphine going to take to kill us all? 

« Reply #1157 on: July 20, 2021, 11:18:58 AM »
I have one question... If these shots are poison and going to kill everybody, then why are we signing agreements for booster shots into 2023 in Canada? Surely the population will already be dead by then. How long is this graphine going to take to kill us all?

That is a question for Klot_Dubb to answer........

« Reply #1158 on: July 20, 2021, 12:39:14 PM »
WOTR's jab is ready, soon to be delivered by armored fighting vehicle.

« Reply #1159 on: July 20, 2021, 05:49:46 PM »
Form for Employees Whose Employers
Are Requiring Covid-19 Injections
~ May 4, 2021 ~

This form was written by Corey Lynn of Corey’s Digs for The Solari Report.

Introduction
All over America, employees are facing a very tough decision right now. Although some wish to accept a Covid-19 injection, many do not. The problem is that a growing number of employers are trying to deny employees’ right to choose and their right to bodily integrity by requiring the vaccines as a condition of employment. In the United States and other jurisdictions, that is a violation of the law. It is also a violation of fundamental human and religious rights.

In the U.S., the provisions of the 2005 Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act and a February 2020 declaration by the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) mean that pharmaceutical companies cannot be held liable for injuries or deaths caused by the Covid-19 injections.1 However, other companies, institutions, and individuals can be held liable. This form is designed as a tool that employees can use to provide this critical information to employers, and to insist on a signature from the employer’s representative that holds the company liable if the employee should decide to accept the required experimental Covid-19 injection.

We are already seeing that health care providers are refusing service to individuals injured by the Covid-19 injections, and health and life insurance companies are declining coverage for vaccine-related injuries and deaths on the grounds that the injections are investigational vaccines allowed under Food and Drug Administration (FDA) emergency use authorization (EUA) but not otherwise approved or licensed.2 This denial of care and coverage poses a serious threat to the physical and financial well-being of employees presented with a requirement to get a Covid injection—perhaps even more so than the possibility of losing their job for not being vaccinated.

Reviewing this form with employers may open their eyes to the regulations in place and the liability they may face (that they may otherwise not be aware of). Everyone should consider reviewing the form with their employer as well as sharing it with co-workers. This could result in a positive impact for employees and could be a game-changer. Alternatively, if the employer representative refuses to sign the form, that may be an indicator of their concern about potential liability and should prompt an immediate discussion about how the employee can continue working for the company without being injected.

If you find yourself in a predicament with a company that refuses to hear you out, does not provide you with required information, or threatens termination of your employment, here are a few potential resources for contacting attorneys. America’s Frontline Doctors provides an intake form on their site that you can fill out and submit, and they will search for an attorney in your area who is taking on this type of case.3 There is a small fee for the search, and of course, attorneys have their own fees. The legal team of the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) is offering to assist employees/students who are being required by an employer/school to receive the Covid-19 injection.4 If you find yourself needing a vaccine injury case attorney, you might also try looking through this state list.5

Click here to download the employee form in PDF format. Please note that two other forms are available as downloadable PDFs: the Family Financial Disclosure Form6 and the Form for Students Attending Colleges or Universities Requiring Covid-19 Injections.7

https://pandemic.solari.com/form-for-employees-whose-employers-are-requiring-covid-19-injections/

« Reply #1160 on: July 20, 2021, 09:55:42 PM »
RAND PAUL VS DR FAUCIWHOLE. THINGS ARE HEATING UP

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1Ma81dpzbrZ3/

« Reply #1161 on: July 20, 2021, 10:52:28 PM »

« Reply #1162 on: July 20, 2021, 10:53:25 PM »

Re: Branch Covidians
« Reply #1163 on: July 21, 2021, 01:19:37 AM »
That is a question for Klot_Dubb to answer........

My running-mate has been conspicuously absent these past few days, at least from a posting standpoint.  As the current Top Poster title-holder in the Expanded BellGab Universe, this is somewhat alarming.

I find myself alternating between fears that he has either succumbed to the ravages of the insidious vaccine or that some foul ne'er-do-well has "dropped a dime" on him to the FBI as an unindicted co-conspirator in that January 6th thing due to his love of Horn-Boy.

Both of which are of course ridiculous, as everyone knows the vaccine is perfectly safe, effective and harmless;  and that only evul Rethuglicken (lichen?) Trumpbots participated in the breaching, subsequent razing and burning of the Capitol.

I think this all stems from my fears of having to somehow replace the irreplaceable Dubb for the 2024 campaign season should either of those (or other) un-possible and unforeseeable calamities occur and he is unable to stand with me yet again on the Field of Mars (that's where the Romans used to vote back in the old days, btw).

I have said too much!

Re: Branch Covidians
« Reply #1164 on: July 21, 2021, 05:46:57 AM »
My running-mate has been conspicuously absent these past few days, at least from a posting standpoint.  As the current Top Poster title-holder in the Expanded BellGab Universe, this is somewhat alarming.

I find myself alternating between fears that he has either succumbed to the ravages of the insidious vaccine or that some foul ne'er-do-well has "dropped a dime" on him to the FBI as an unindicted co-conspirator in that January 6th thing due to his love of Horn-Boy.

Both of which are of course ridiculous, as everyone knows the vaccine is perfectly safe, effective and harmless;  and that only evul Rethuglicken (lichen?) Trumpbots participated in the breaching, subsequent razing and burning of the Capitol.

I think this all stems from my fears of having to somehow replace the irreplaceable Dubb for the 2024 campaign season should either of those (or other) un-possible and unforeseeable calamities occur and he is unable to stand with me yet again on the Field of Mars (that's where the Romans used to vote back in the old days, btw).

I have said too much!

Dear sir,

I am very sorry to alarm you; I am quite well and prepared to stand (shirtless) with you in whatever field you desire.  I have not yet succumbed to the vaccine, in fact yesterday for the first time I lifted my 45-lb. dumbbells over my head, arms fully extended, six times in a row!  While it would be foolish to attribute this newfound vigor solely to an injection with malevolent nanoparticles, I offer it as a sign that I do not suffer from wastage by my hasty and ill-considered decision to get poked by a male nurse who wasn't even cute, and instead am experiencing a hitherto-unknown robustness of person.

As to lasting effects that may indicate my unwilling enlistment in the service of the Prince of Darkness I can report being annoyed by a small cloud of tiny flies at present in my domicile, as well as by an occasional whiff of sulfur, though this may be due to a box of dangerously ripe apricots I brought home and felt compelled to eat at once.

Yours ever, kdubb

« Reply #1165 on: July 21, 2021, 05:57:33 AM »
I’m glad you're healthy, K. I must admit, I almost beat Pate to the punch of public inquiry concerning your whereabouts. Six times! You beautiful, powerful man!  :-*

« Reply #1166 on: July 21, 2021, 06:01:43 AM »
So, it will be France who is the first western "democracy" to completely trample people's rights. Good thing other people won their freedom for them 8 decades ago...

"Macron announced that from 21 July, anyone visiting a theatre, cinema, sports venue or festival with an audience of more than 50 people would need a health pass proving they were either fully vaccinated, had tested negative or were immune."

But, WOTR, surly people will just ignore such stupidity...

"People unable to present a valid health pass risk up to six months in prison and a fine of up to €10,000 (£8,500), according to the draft text of the law, while owners of “establishments welcoming the public” who fail to check patrons’ passes could go to jail for a year and be hit with a €45,000 fine."

That is not from a "alt right" news site. It is the guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jul/15/france-achieves-record-covid-jabs-with-macrons-big-stick-approach

But, I'm sure that is not coming to a state or province near you. I have been promised that it will all be fine...

*The best part about this? It was only a week ago that I was talking to my mother and predicting that they will have vaccination passes mandatory for gatherings of 100 people or more within a year. Nice of France to be thoughtful enough to prove me right (albeit, at half those attendance numbers...)

It seems to be very successful at encouraging people to do their civic duty! 

Within 72 hours of the French learning they would soon need to be vaccinated or tested to go to the cafe, more than 3 million had booked appointments and France had broken its vaccination record, administering 800,000 shots in a single day.

I hope some jurisdiction actually tries it here just to hear you guys squawk hahaha you know I try to be sympathetic but this has been the biggest collective effort in my lifetime and you guys are a bit like conscientious objectors; fine, I acknowledge the basic freedom of conscience but the more you grouse the more I stare.

Though I note per the Alberta website that you guys are now about as vaccinated as we are and things are now open without masks required like we are, just as I said a couple months ago when you were getting all doomy. 

« Reply #1167 on: July 21, 2021, 06:12:04 AM »
I’m glad you're healthy, K. I must admit, I almost beat Pate to the punch of public inquiry concerning your whereabouts. Six times! You beautiful, powerful man!  :-*

:-* thanks babe!

« Reply #1168 on: July 21, 2021, 07:00:32 AM »
I hope some jurisdiction actually tries it here just to hear you guys squawk hahaha you know I try to be sympathetic but this has been the biggest collective effort in my lifetime and you guys are a bit like conscientious objectors; fine, I acknowledge the basic freedom of conscience but the more you grouse the more I stare.

Though I note per the Alberta website that you guys are now about as vaccinated as we are and things are now open without masks required like we are, just as I said a couple months ago when you were getting all doomy.

The joke would be on you. I am more than prepared to skip the cinema (Oh no... I won't be able to pay to watch the trash the Hollywood produces in a cinema like I did a few times a decade back...) Or I won't be able to watch sporting events live and support the millionaires (I can't presently name a single hockey player on our home team.) Or I will be banned from flights (I have already written off international and air travel- though I will admit that I would like to see / hike Bryce canyon again one day...)

As for Alberta being open... I will admit that you are happily correct. I will also say it is just say it is "for now." I would be shocked if a new variant does not slam everything shut just as people get used to the "new new normal." I hope I'm wrong- but I give it until November. Call me pessimistic. Call me a realist.

« Reply #1169 on: July 21, 2021, 07:22:25 AM »
Holy Hell... You have to hand it to the Aussies. A conversation in a mask is begging for certain death. Ignore you human nature, don't be friendly, don't cause the death of others by engaging in friendly talk...

It's worth watching just for the full impact of insanity. But for those who don't want to click a link to twitter... "    “Whilst it’s human nature to engage in conversation with others, to be friendly, unfortunately this is not the time to do that,” said Chant. “So even if you run into your next door neighbor in the shopping center…don’t start up a conversation, now is the time for minimizing your interactions with others, even if you’ve got a mask, do not think that affords total protection, we wanna be absolutely sure that as we go about our daily lives we do not come into contact with anyone else that would pose a risk,” she added.

Yeah. This is the country founded by outlaws? On the other hand, at least the continue their proud tradition as a penal colony.  ???

https://twitter.com/noreward_norisk/status/1417426275313065985?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1417426275313065985%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fpolitical%2Ftop-health-officer-orders-australians-dont-have-conversation-each-other