Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 337186 times)

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #1635 on: August 21, 2021, 04:14:17 PM »

« Reply #1636 on: August 21, 2021, 04:21:03 PM »
No, not dead yet. I was hesitant about getting vaccinated and expected the worst but just said "fuck it", handed the old lady getting her blood pressure checked my beer and got the shot. I only experienced some arm soreness.

Great, I'm all for taking drugs meant for horses, especially tranquilizers.

OMG did you actually get free beer?  Some places here would set up outside pot shops and hand out joints but I was an early adopter and didn’t even get a cookie 😕

« Reply #1637 on: August 21, 2021, 04:30:24 PM »
OMG did you actually get free beer?  Some places here would set up outside pot shops and hand out joints but I was an early adopter and didn’t even get a cookie 😕

Haha, no. I used a little artistic license. There wasn't even an old lady getting her blood pressure checked. All I got was a few smiles and nods from other shoppers at the grocery store/pharmacy.

« Reply #1638 on: August 21, 2021, 04:35:22 PM »
Haha, no. I used a little artistic license. There wasn't even an old lady getting her blood pressure checked.

It was good license, very boss-like.  I didn’t really have burning 🔥 balls 🔥 either  :-[

« Reply #1639 on: August 21, 2021, 04:38:08 PM »
It was good license, very boss-like.  I didn’t really have burning 🔥 balls 🔥 either  :-[

Obvious liar is obvious.

« Reply #1640 on: August 21, 2021, 05:48:36 PM »
And then he continues saying "How much do we change our policy for people who make the choice to not vaccinate?" The reminds me of a conversation I had with a manager at work. He basically said "I'm sorry that I will continue living my life and it may mean that I will spread Covid to you. But I can't stop living for a choice that you have made." I thanked him and told him that I 100% agree. I have not ever asked anybody to stop living their life, and I do not expect him to change his behaviour to protect me. I have not asked for, and do not want anybody to worry about me. I do not want the government to "protect" me from others. I made my choice. I will live with the consequences. If I get long covid, that is my doing. If I die, that is a sad day for me.

I would argue that most unvaxxed believe exactly as I do. I would prefer that you not come visit me at my house if you are sick. But outside of that- live your damn life. Let me live mine.

*Anyhow, not a bad video. I wish more people would watch it and listen to him.

Sucks losing bodily autonomy by a bunch of politicians you have no respect for, doesn't it?

« Reply #1641 on: August 21, 2021, 05:53:30 PM »
Sucks losing bodily autonomy

“Take my wife... please!”

by a bunch of strangers you have no respect for, doesn't it?

I respect Life. We are all strangers when we meet. “It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.”

Problems develop on worlds where people don't respect each other.

« Reply #1642 on: August 21, 2021, 06:01:05 PM »
Obvious liar is obvious.

What are you still doing here? It's over. GO HOME.

« Reply #1643 on: August 21, 2021, 06:09:18 PM »
That might have gone over better than injecting bleach. Apparently he read that sign right before his famous bleach and UV light speech.

The Trumpster got a bad rap over the light thing.  Dudes around the corner from my work are working on this light device to kill viruses. Just shove this flash light in your pie hole for a few minutes a day and you are virus free.  8)

https://assets.emitbio.com/content/uploads/2021/01/EmitBio-Treatment-Overview-1080p.mp4

« Reply #1644 on: August 21, 2021, 06:11:00 PM »

No I like Trollda he is fun.

« Reply #1645 on: August 21, 2021, 06:11:06 PM »
We are all politicians when we meet.

OK, I modified my post and yours too. Though yours doesn't make much sense anymore...I hope.

« Reply #1646 on: August 21, 2021, 06:21:10 PM »
OK, I modified my post and yours too.

Great, now finish my math homework, present your oral book report, watch my sisters’ filmstrip, go on my cousins’ field trip, and take your own ass to Prom.

All with your left shirt sleeve rolled up past your elbow. You're being timed. WAKE UP  You're already too late. The elves are way behind, they'll never finish wrapping the packages at this rate—you better ask Michael Keaton to help.

Q: Why aren't there ever any black rabbis?
A: T.

« Reply #1647 on: August 21, 2021, 06:27:48 PM »
The Trumpster got a bad rap over the light thing.  Dudes around the corner from my work are working on this light device to kill viruses. Just shove this flash light in your pie hole for a few minutes a day and you are virus free.  8)

https://assets.emitbio.com/content/uploads/2021/01/EmitBio-Treatment-Overview-1080p.mp4

Nitric Oxide too! The video says nitric oxide helps summon "our many immune cells to contain, attack and destroy invading pathogens". This is great! Whippets, here I come!

Yes, I know nitrous and nitric are completely different but I don't want to take a chance. I'll take both.

« Reply #1648 on: August 21, 2021, 06:29:33 PM »

« Reply #1649 on: August 21, 2021, 06:32:39 PM »

Haha I think you want it up your nose more, need to put a couple LEDs on antennae to zap in there like a facehugging parasite.  Video later?