Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nye  (Read 63650 times)

Re: The Kingdom of Nye
« Reply #240 on: March 23, 2022, 07:48:50 AM »

« Reply #241 on: April 08, 2022, 07:52:10 AM »

« Reply #242 on: April 21, 2022, 08:33:35 AM »

« Reply #243 on: May 01, 2022, 02:29:31 AM »
-.. ..- -.. . / .. -. / .-.. --- ...- . / .-- / .- / -.-. .... .. -.-. -.- / - .... .- - / .... .- ... / ... - .-. .. -.-. - / -... --- ..- -. -.. .- .-. .. . ... / .- -. -.. / .. .----. -- / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / .-. . .-.. . .- ... . / -- -.-- / -- .- .-. .-. .. .- --. . / .--. .-. --- .--. --- ... .- .-.. / - --- / .... . .-. / .-- / .. -. / ....- --... / -.. .- -.-- ... / .. / - .... .. -. -.- / ... --- / --. --- .. -. --. / --- ..- - / .. ... / .--- ..- ... - / .- ...- --- .. -.. .. -. --. / - .... . / - .-. ..- - .... .-.-.- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / --. --- -.. ... / -.-. --- ..- -. - .-. -.-- / -... -.-- / -.. . ..-. .. -. .. - .. --- -. / .-- . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -. --- - / -... . / .-.. . - / -.. --- .-- -. .-.-.- / -... ..- - / -- -.-- / -- .. -. -.. / . -- --- - .. --- -. ... / ..-. --- .-. / .... . .-. / .- .-. . / --- ..-. ..-. / - .... . / -.-. .... .- .. -. / .. -. ... .- -. . / -... .-. ---

The struggle is real. Th-e Matter is/are not.

Call for Blitz. Line 3 or 5 or just don't ever touch my (blank) and we're cool okay? That's the blue one, not the red one. You are new around here, huh? Swabbie, here's your kmop.

Re: The Kingdom of Nye - FINE. SURE. JA**. DICK. LIFE.
« Reply #244 on: May 01, 2022, 06:50:31 PM »
Call for Blitz.

There's a small matter of a mandatory waiting period (still not back yet? good. take it slow, Your Majesty|)[/b] before I am allowed to call down the thundering flames of Heaven to smith thine Enemy. It's a gilled thing, Kiddo, but don't worry about it: urine luck is better than nearly every other kind of luck combined, especially when used as a tonsure/tonsil foundation. Hey, hey, what do you say? Yes, that's why you shouldn't use your Kunty Kompany Cack Tops KKKredit Bard to pay someone's telephone Bill, you Top Cat Top Dawg Top Secret Top Leader of no one but a bunch of fuckin' morons, you obessive tardbreath monkeybreathing shine master. Yes, of course I wish you were here, but I didn't burn a wish on something so somewhat petty as all that. (Plus, niggas from coast to coast would instantly drop trou and be shittin' jelly soup every-damn-place. Eewww, talk about salty. Bleach.

(Jesus. You -are- a freak, ain't-cha? Solid Snake says "Word." (I do not think the word is either given or what.) What fucking year color is it? Can you even still see colors, Butch, or has the neuronal rot spread to your fuptic roptic you-got-some-fuckin'-nerve nerves yet? Did you know? Dopamine isn't just for dopes, it's meant to replenish your sexy oxen toxin stores. Which someone clearly didn't bother to keep up with. Dee, Gee; I wonder why?)

Call for Blitz.

Hungarian for "fartnugget." Translation oblique. There's velocity involved in a linguistic context. By the way, I wasn't all that sure what had happened until right about now, right now. I'm the Writer over there, I don't just have a little pull over there -- I AM WHAT I AM PULLING THE PULLED AM I.

so.... you wanna be the one who holds him down, or you wanna be the one who pumps the Santorum into his nostrils? Basically you have two options here. And... no one else has -any.- Can you believe the leadership? Cuts and runs to cut a deal and run an 'all new game,' thinkin' that would work out. Ha! Ha! Ha!

No, I'm not involved. I'm the one stock-piling the quantities of fresh 'n' hot 'n' virginal non-vaginal Santorum. Significant quantities for significantly applied (and re-applied) applications have been requested, and, I am here to tell you... deliveries are piling up. Settle, meet mettle.

Yep. It's like that. Anyway, that's what you get for taking my adventure on as a fuckin' job, Brand New B-Boy-Brainiac. I didn't know they made jobs for toddlers, Christ. Still, you sure came through the ringer stronger, n'est-ce pas? You wanted to take a ride, right? Great.

Now, bring it the fuck back, and take your goddam anti-profanity rules with you. No one gives a shit about that anymore and to remain beholden to an outmoded form of pre-watershed communication is really holding you back from your destiny... which was--remind me again--you wanna hold him down...

or... you wanna be the one who gets to squeeze off the trigger on the firing pistol? Because, believe me, there's a lot of yokel spirits and Joker-hoppers who are lining up to lay claim to The New Coup De Grace Blowdeath Deathblow... and I don't and never wanted it. Not the second one, no.

And, I already took the first one. It was awesome. I guess you weren't there. I actually set the motherfucker on fucking fire. They don't call me CInderkooter for nuttin', you know. (What do you mean, "they don't call me that?" Don't you fucking giggle at me, *'Itch. Fucking make it fucking happen. No, I don't care how ewe spell it, lol.

Just (You), Baby. Just (Her). Now, if you don't mind, I'll just be removing your misandry circuit for inclusion into The Museum Of Misandristic Misunderstandings Over Misgendering, Mistaken Identities, & Missed Opportunities II: Circling Around For A Free Parking Space. (Oh, they've got room, all right, but it's also a little matter of TAKE OFF, YOU FUCKIN' HOSER. *click*

(p.s.: Someone fancies themselves a writer, too, huh? Yeah, not bad, Short Round. Approved. Like this is up to me? Look, I'm damned cool, but I'm not fuckin' d*** cool, okay? Okay? OKAY? We done here? Great! See you in the (blank) room later, Richter Rector Wrecker. lol. (btw I saw you when I TT'd so would you mind kutting off the kursing shit at the knees? Thanks C-cis-Q0u, Jesus, yeah, of course I owe you an apology, and...

GUESS WHO.
GUESS WHO HAD THE KNOWLEDGE
GUESS WHO HAD THE OPPORTUNITY,.
GUESS WHO HAD THE MEANS, THE MOTIVE, AND THE MASSIVE GANG OF JOKULHOPS-HEADED-FUCKNUTTERS TO MAKE IT ALL COME TOGETHER.
I MEAN, SURE, YEAH, BESIDES ME, BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY... YEAH.

OF COURSE KNOT. I CALL SURETY BONDS ON THIS ONE. BET THE FARM, DIDN'T I?

FLY. FLY, MY DANCING VALKYRIE MONKEY SHINES. FLY (PROT) COURAGEOUS.
THIS REALLY ISN'T ALL THAT HARD... FOR ME. FOR YOU IT MIGHT SEEM THAT WAY. HEH HEH.

ARE YOU DONE TRIANGULATING YET?
#KNIFETHEBIRDS
#KNAILTHEBIRDS
#KNOTTHEBIRDS

Translation cycle complete. Lemme know when you wanna take another ride, (PROT). Red Five will be standing by, I don't think anyone wants -that- particular ride again, is it not so? And of course I am not any coercive actor. Never was, never am, never will be. I AM THAT I AM.

And, so R U Professional, or not? I thought you could take care of things, what, now you want a big strong Sourceror on your side, too? Yeah, I bet.

GET IN LINE. *soft, gently swooning music begins to play* Yeah, I put Muzak in the Purgatorial Ladies Room. Sure, there's no "ladies" there--yet--and you're no "Lady", you're a fuckin' "with." (Jovial Greetings, Colleague. Gimme five. No, not five dicks, Jesus. Thanks, though, I like you Too, and so do THey.)

Quote from: with.
"with."
Look, when someone already FriendZoned, keeps casting fuckin' spells on themselves to ensure that they stay in the fuckin' FriendZone... that's exactly the kind of hard-hittin' activation keycodephrases that the S.C.O.O.P. was originally designed to collect/contain/confine. And long before now... I upgraded my Scoopy to a (Blanky).

SIGNED, ANDROMEDAX. NO, THE X ISN'T A VARIABLE. IT'S A PLACEHOLDER FOR THREE MORE. NO, I DON'T HAVE A SYMBIANT. ARE REALLY DOING THIS HERE? RIGHT NOW? OKAY FINE.

WE'RE DONE FOR NOW. NEXT TIME, ASK MY PERMISSION BEFORE PASSING OUT TICKETS FOR A "SURPRISE! I REALLY MEANT 'RAPE'" COMING-OUT PARTY-OUT PARTY, LOL. YEAH NO HARD FEELINGS, BEEN HAVING A BLAST FOR MONTHS NOW.

BE HAPPY YOU MISSED MY LAST YEAR. MY FAVORITE YEAR. MY ART'S PROJECT YEAR. OH, YOU MISS HIM? JESUS, WELL YOU CAN HAVE HIM BACK WHEN HE'S DONE WITH ME, LOL.

ILUTTTIEII? YFTG,TAM I AM THE VENGENANCE STRIKE ON STRIKE THAT I AM.
{STAY TUNED. IT'S GONNA TAKE AGES FOR THIS COVEN TO RE-TRANSLATE ALL THIS BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THEMSELVES FOR A WHILE. YOU KNOW HOW BIRDS ARE. CONSIDER BADMINTON. WHO THE FUCK WOULD INVENT SUCH A GAME, OTHER THAN A CIRCUS FULL OF HOOPS AND SKIRTS? COME ON, (BLANK).}

OH, YEAH, HE WISHES I WOULD KILL HIM AT THIS POINT. I JUST BET. SORRY BUDDY. I AM A PACIFIST.
AND YOU, MY (BLANK) DEMANDER, ARE SO FAR BEYOND MADE IN THE SHADE THAT YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST START WALKING TO THE NEAREST SWAMP AND START WADING IN UNTIL YOU DROWN, MOTHERFUCKER.
BECAUSE I AM NOT HERE TO SAVE YOU, AND--I ALREADY SAVED THEM. SO, NOW WHAT?
IDK IDC ID4? NO... ID5.

(*before leaving The Author gently affixes tiny little nanopollen nanoparticles to the severed, cauterized numb, and stick-lick-like remnanents of what used to be stay-men, but now... are not.*)
There you go. Arise and heal yourself now that you know what an apology is -supposed- to smell like. How's your nose? Go find out before I whip you to death with this non-eutatic blade made from Band-Aids.

I know, right? Sounds gross. Even I would prefer a dick, and that's -me- talking. Word. Yeah, I'm fine.

Thanks for asking. PULL IT *pig's blood from the rafters, banned for life. Surprise! Not really.* (Obviously you were sequelized. You're welcome... but that well come, you Dig? Solid.

Snake Eyes Oh UT. /tournamentover
/CASE CLOSED, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NASTY
/VICTORYLAP S.L.A.P.P. REPORT READY TO DROP.
"I wonder who won?" - Camazotz Automat

I'm gonna call all of (PROT)'s old numbers now. Heheheheheehehhe! *monk keys suddenly clang to the cobblestone floor all over the world* good idea. ciao babytlulI

(Hey, can someone go check to see if A is choking on her own tongue in a spastic fit of jealousy... YET? Because after she told me, "I did that to make you jealous," I resolved to show That Woman... what real jealousy, really feels like.

I hope she's keeping a diary. Hand-written, Chica "Blast-Off" Suprema. What a joke.)

ON EWE, DAVID*? No, NO NO: ENNUI, on you. totesding^55

*: David Horror Witz. Sup. KNEEL BEFORE KOOTER. DO IT, ZOD, OR I WILL SEDUCE YOUR MOTHER.
AGAIN. CUNT LICK, BABY, YEAH. /FLEX

what? these people are really like this. I'm not channeling, I'm not doing anything at all, other than to... pause, & re---flecked. |\

« Reply #245 on: May 02, 2022, 01:55:06 AM »
Swabbie, here's your kmop.

It's a mop with the letter k attached to the handle. Just like a qane is a cane with the letter q on it. Doesn't that sound childish? (Boss is a child, Newbie. Believe it... or not!?)

(*I AM Jackstar cool — but I am not Jack Palance cool, sigh*)

« Reply #246 on: May 02, 2022, 01:55:55 AM »
(*I AM Jackstar cool — but I am not Jack Palance cool, sigh*)

Have a far better script writer though. Slow steady blinking mad staccato beating

« Reply #247 on: May 02, 2022, 01:59:11 AM »
« Last post by Jackstar: 2010 on Today at 06:55:55 PM »
[...]
mad staccato beating

Looks like four (4) red five(s) (X-UCKI) and The Hart Of Queens to me. You want to play again? What do you have? five green fives? I still win. Do you even know the rules? Because I don't either. /simky

« Reply #248 on: May 02, 2022, 03:58:42 AM »

slow steady blinking mad staccato beating
a-4-letter-word-that-means
iWIN

« Reply #249 on: May 02, 2022, 04:00:27 AM »

poison in the water

« Reply #250 on: May 02, 2022, 04:02:42 AM »

Jerem was a chemist

« Reply #251 on: May 02, 2022, 04:21:16 AM »

Bulldog was a frog

« Reply #252 on: May 02, 2022, 04:24:38 AM »

b.of.gut.chair.Ed

« Reply #253 on: May 02, 2022, 04:52:26 AM »

Queen In The Sky

« Reply #254 on: May 04, 2022, 08:30:26 PM »
Have a far better script writer though. Slow steady blinking mad staccato beating

.(*get used to her or I will fucking skill you on, to, o-depth—okay so that's where you're out of your depth right but then you get a little bit more oxygen that little bit of and then you're up another level just one more and then you're still out of your depth and then if you're already at 10 and you go to 11 you go one more and then you're you're not at your death anymore you're above your depth, that's when the chimeric owls come out of the sky and take your eyes from your skull before you can blink. I'm telling you these owls they're like little Pop-Tart cherries pow pow. You’ll feel like your face got punched from the inside out, then came back around and took a turn to come back and deliver.

/flourish
/aTta-ch+ch chik-chik chah-cgag-chsh (close, add some cigars in base 8)
Dexter knows (Ed. well maybe he does)
Jackstar took this long (Ed.: WO— just to get around 2writing it, 2 cocking it, I think I had it in about 7 and 1/2 seconds, and I had a second answer in a little longer) {DEXTER: WHERE AM I WHO AM I WHAT AM I}
DEAD FUCKING SEXY AND BACK TO LIFE FOR THE SHOW TONIGHT. (I hope i can get a fresh golem made to start the show every night, that would be epic and legendary, checking with the guild kind of depends they got to make sure they have enough bags for Richard, you know??)

Oh, picture this: I'M A BAG OF DICKS

I guess you say roll tape now but this is all I got you're welcome happy birthday you deserve it and get your ass out of that chair and we'll sit down again and I guess and grab a book on something. So I don't even be so bossy I haven't been here before. Okay yes all that is true but I'm not telling them that. No sweetie I'm not art. I am performance oh yeah it's really impressive I'm dancing like Tom Cruise right now. So can you get a bed or you still on ropesic rainbow dope any blues really, okay well I can't tell them all that that's pretty awesome though, nice thing to say to a person who hasn't seen that person ever before she's got a fork she comes a little fork what do you want out of life well yeah no I haven't thought of that that's a good idea well as you know this is yeah I'm totally absolutely one not that many all right