Author Topic: The Creeping Fascism Thread  (Read 29825 times)

Re: The Creeping Fascism Thread
« Reply #255 on: June 07, 2022, 01:09:44 AM »
That would be going off script and metaphysically impossible.

You don't have to like it, she dont have to care.

The best jazz musicians are improvisers. 8)

« Reply #256 on: June 07, 2022, 07:07:47 PM »

« Reply #257 on: June 10, 2022, 03:16:42 AM »

« Reply #258 on: June 11, 2022, 12:30:42 PM »

« Reply #259 on: June 11, 2022, 11:21:13 PM »
I've wondered that myself. Would it solve all the problems or would a new crop of assholes emerge, like a giant game of Whack-a-mole?

« Reply #260 on: June 12, 2022, 05:54:37 AM »

« Reply #261 on: June 12, 2022, 03:39:20 PM »

It sure would be great if people rise up and overthrow this tyrannical government...in Minecraft.

« Reply #262 on: June 12, 2022, 04:22:56 PM »

« Reply #263 on: June 21, 2022, 10:35:00 PM »

« Reply #264 on: June 22, 2022, 09:38:14 AM »

« Reply #265 on: June 22, 2022, 09:43:49 PM »
The reason you have to have vaccine passports is that your entire planet is infested with self-centered SELF-ABSORBED NARCISSISTIC BEE BAGS/clones, AKA “HYOO-m∅ns.”

(Author’s Note: I can't tell you what happens next due to the fact that I'm crying. I can't even see the phone screen, because I wrote the thing that just made me cry after I finished it on my Samsung 822 Android phone, you know most garbage one geek shits out, you send to a_typewriter but apparently I'm too good for that. No, I'm a special breed of idiot.)

YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT BUT CREEPY CRAWLY SNAKES AND BUGS AND ANNE-LIDS AND PUPPY DOG TAILS, is what peak performance looks like on some planets... and now I assume... that the Holy Trinity remains in_contact.

I'm on a dickstar stream. Those of you who need me can find me and those of you who want to find me

need two/2\Three Eves.
THIS IS REAL WORLD ACTUAL
THIS IS NOT EXERCISE.
1LAW/LOVE

One LAW under Love. MJCG-K out, congratulations to Glowy: owe UTea. (Some people can be very surprised. Don't wait for them-get ahead. E. O. L.

« Reply #266 on: June 24, 2022, 02:22:54 AM »
(Author’s Note: I can't tell you what happens next due to the fact that I'm crying. I can't even see the phone screen, because I wrote the thing that just made me cry after I finished it on my Samsung 822 Android phone, you know most garbage one geek shits out, you send to a_typewriter but apparently I'm too good for that. No, I'm a special breed of idiot.)

YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT BUT CREEPY CRAWLY SNAKES AND BUGS AND ANNE-LIDS AND PUPPY DOG TAILS, is what peak performance looks like on some planets... and now I assume... that the Holy Trinity remains in_contact.

I'm on a dickstar stream. Those of you who need me can find me and those of you who want to find me

need two/2\Three Eves.
THIS IS REAL WORLD ACTUAL
THIS IS NOT EXERCISE.
1LAW/LOVE

One LAW under Love. MJCG-K out, congratulations to Glowy: owe UTea. (Some people can be very surprised. Don't wait for them-get ahead. E. O. L.

Eh, Tony...Hey! 8)

« Reply #267 on: July 01, 2022, 06:53:42 PM »

« Reply #268 on: July 02, 2022, 02:48:16 PM »

25%? Less than 10% of the population fought in the American revolution. Civil war time yet?

« Reply #269 on: July 02, 2022, 06:30:44 PM »
Civil war time yet?

I think that after re-establishing dominance so brilliantly, the other "combatants” shoukd be allowed a bit of a grace period before any new struggles escalate, so as to study and learn from my many various signature finishing moves, already enshrined in the annals of history, at least until an EMP hits.

I don't have a plan for that, btw. It's not likely to be real relevant to my interests anyway, as I have lots of books and no reason not to simply... you know, read them. Like people do.

That being said, all this cough syrup, like omg, I should confess all my insecurities to The Good Old Boy Network... while not overly indicating I was largely, ah, (heh heh) “salting the data.”

Also, I'm not gonna lie: I'm still not sure if I've been “clout chasing” or not and I'm still mystified as to what issues caused this rats’ nest to develop in your collective zeitgeist here... such as it is, what yet remains.

Civil war time yet?

Exactly who is a viable target? Aren't they decimated? Hey, maybe they figured out how to get into the A.R.G. beta. (I know I'm not in charge of that, I can barely keep track in order to shave—which would obviously be a great use of my time every day.)

I can legit feel your rage simmering though subspace channels. It's clear to me that it's not my doing, which as far as unfounded speculation goes, is proof enough to me, because if I could just imagine that I were not an empath, I could have just done something sensible, like join the military. Or the local Rotary.

I'm not scared but I'm kind of giddy; because whatever happens, at least something has. And at least someone told me something about something once.

Oh btw, I saved the whole planet yesterday from... I forget now. It was a real pain, whatever it was. I'm drawing a legit blank when I try to recall the details... oh yeah, I reminded everyone about First Contact and watched everyone pretend that's nothing.

I thought I could only ever get -so- flattered, but... I guess there's more room than I thought.