Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 337195 times)

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #3150 on: January 07, 2022, 10:11:45 PM »
Although its a running joke that I'm some flaming homosexual, I genuinely wish to enquire whether or not these 2 are "unfuckable?"

The kufi turns me off.

I haven't kept up to date on Joe Rogan but unless he's totally gone off the rails I would say no. Ben Shapiro though...yes. Always and for all times, yes.

« Reply #3151 on: January 07, 2022, 10:15:45 PM »
I haven't kept up to date on Joe Rogan but unless he's totally gone off the rails I would say no. Ben Shapiro though...yes. Always, yes.

I'm actually embarrassed I asked that, now.

Its the combination yarmulke/belt-under-arms, I guess.

P8 HAS MISSED YOU TERRIBLY. PINING. PINING CONSTANTLY!

« Reply #3152 on: January 07, 2022, 10:19:08 PM »
I'm starting to think [Jack] didn't even watch it.

Watch it? He barely listens!

« Reply #3153 on: January 07, 2022, 10:19:41 PM »
I'm actually embarrassed I asked that, now.

Well, now that I think about it...maybe if I was drunk and all coked out I'd say yes. I bet Shapiro has some serious kinks.

« Reply #3154 on: January 07, 2022, 10:26:18 PM »
... if?

« Reply #3155 on: January 07, 2022, 10:26:22 PM »
I got X, meth and slabs and cocaine.

« Reply #3156 on: January 07, 2022, 10:44:03 PM »
Jack is scared of poop.

« Reply #3157 on: January 07, 2022, 10:49:39 PM »
Bingo.

OK, Short Attention Span Theater, I even set the video to play right before the salient part. It's like, thirty seconds long.

Re: COVID-19 & Lessons On (DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY)
« Reply #3160 on: January 07, 2022, 11:01:37 PM »
Jack is scared of (PROT).

Nah. I simply have discipline.

Re: COVID-19 & Lessons On (CLASSIFIED)'s Effects On Eidetic Engrams
« Reply #3161 on: January 07, 2022, 11:05:47 PM »
What?

I changed your name to Short Attention Span Theater in that particular post in order to point out your resistance to watching a short video before feeling the need to comment on it. Also, Short Attention Span Theater was a show on Mtv in the 90's that consisted of short sketches...I think. Not sure because I didn't really watch it because I was doing other things. I thought the name was funny though.

Re: Covidiocracy
« Reply #3162 on: January 08, 2022, 04:22:19 AM »

"A rose by any other name would {still} smell as sweet..."

#MassFormationPsychosis

So, I saw this trending on various platforms recently.  Apparently, this is merely a re-formulation of the old "Mass Hysteria" (re: Salem Witch Trials, ergot/rye madness behind French Revolution, etc).

The earliest incarnation of the "MassFormationPsychosis" which some on one side claim is made up entirely of whole cloth was from November of last year:

Mass Psychosis Formation Leads to Totalitarian State

Mass Psychosis - How to Create a Pandemic of PURE Mental Illness

&

Mass Psychosis — How to Create an Epidemic of Mental Illness

Which is all well and good, but I think the earlier Al Jazeera article (circa Jul 2011):

Mass psychosis in the US

Addresses the same concept, although without the addition of the word "Formation..."

And even earlier, in 2004, a book was published about essentially the same thing by another name ("Collective Anxiety Attacks"):

A Social-Psychological Theory of Collective Anxiety Attacks: The "Mad Gasser" Reexamined *

I think it is a bit disingenuous of the "Main Stream Media" to characterize this "Mass Formation Psychosis" idea as utter rubbish with no grounding in psychology, but then that is just my own personal obviously insane idea.

Apropos of nothing I am for some reason reminded of Wonko the Sane and his interesting residence known as Outside the Asylum.

I digress, my ultimate unanswered question is who (or whom), in this intardasting situation we find ourselves in, are suffering MassPsychosis and/or CollectiveAnxiety?

I suspect it might be a Schrödinger -esqe "BOTH,"  HA!

&

Nautical Shore.

*pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO shat in the interregnum?" & "WHO farted in the elevator?"

« Reply #3163 on: January 08, 2022, 04:28:25 AM »
I digress, my ultimate unanswered question is who (or whom) in this intardasting situation we all find ourselves in are suffering MassPsychosis and/or CollectiveAnxiety.

I got this. Fifty bucks, on the barrelhead. One bill. No tip. IN_ADVANCE.

*pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO shat in the interregnum?" & "WHO farted in the elevator?"

Who upped your voltage, 'pard?

« Reply #3164 on: January 08, 2022, 04:37:31 AM »
#MassFormationPsychosis

So, I saw this trending on various platforms recently.  Apparently, this is merely a re-formulation of the old "Mass Hysteria" (re: Salem Witch Trials, ergot/rye madness behind French Revolution, etc).

The earliest incarnation of the "MassFormationPsychosis" which some on one side claim is made up entirely of whole cloth was from November of last year:

Mass Psychosis Formation Leads to Totalitarian State

Mass Psychosis - How to Create a Pandemic of PURE Mental Illness

&

Mass Psychosis — How to Create an Epidemic of Mental Illness

Which is all well and good, but I think the earlier Al Jazeera article (circa Jul 2011):

Mass psychosis in the US

Addresses the same concept, although without the addition of the word "Formation..."

And even earlier, in 2004, a book was published about essentially the same thing by another name ("Collective Anxiety Attacks"):

A Social-Psychological Theory of Collective Anxiety Attacks: The "Mad Gasser" Reexamined *

I think it is a bit disingenuous of the "Main Stream Media" to characterize this "Mass Formation Psychosis" idea as utter rubbish with no grounding in psychology, but then that is just my own personal obviously insane idea.

Apropos of nothing I am for some reason reminded of Wonko the Sane and his interesting residence known as Outside the Asylum.

I digress, my ultimate unanswered question is who (or whom), in this intardasting situation we find ourselves in, are suffering MassPsychosis and/or CollectiveAnxiety?

An Olde Scotsman once wrote a tome that still holds water today.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds