Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 337191 times)

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2021, 10:55:06 AM »

I am getting mine this week.  If I am already supergay will it make me straight, start whelping some fecund thick-thighed fat bitch like a coke-strung hamster?

That's right, sell out, you...you...sheeple!! You'll end up being sodomised by an eight-foot lizard and serves you fucking well right!I

« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2021, 12:56:36 PM »
You'll end up being sodomised by an eight-foot lizard and serves you fucking well right!I

Can't it be an eagle?

"How you doin'?"

« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2021, 02:00:04 PM »
Man, everybody needs to decide for themselves... I think that most people get it in the hopes that they will be able to return to their "normal lives." I hope that works out.

I still believe that the more people who get vaccinated, the higher the risk to the unvaccinated getting Covid and getting sick (and I don't care.) The most recent numbers are between 70 and 80 percent efficacy depending on the manufacturer. But Astrazenica still claims almost a 100% reduction in severe covid and hospitalizations.

And when you google if you should get tested after being vaccinated, you get a clear answer only if you are showing clear signs of Covid. So around 25% of the people who would catch Covid still will, but most will not show signs like they would if they were not vaccinated. Seems like exactly the thing they were warning us about (asymptomatic spreaders- who turned out not to account for as much spread as they projected.) Only now, because they have had the vaccine they will engage in higher risk activities without the precautions they would have otherwise.

Anyhow, whatever. Decide what is best for you.

I think this is exactly right.  It isn't a question of hoping to return to normal life but, once the sort of moral obligation that kept me from the things I like -- friends, running to the store for stupid things, restaurants, clam-digging on the strand with the great hacking rubber-clad horde, bonking -- has been assuaged, actually doing so.  I will coof boldly from within my pfizer-armored fortress, exhaling great plumes of frustrated virus hither and thither upon the breeze without the slightest pang of guilt, given my license to not care about protecting people who have not bothered to protect themselves by the simplest expediency.

« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2021, 02:18:08 PM »
I have a License to Coof  ;D

« Reply #124 on: May 05, 2021, 01:10:25 AM »
I think this is exactly right.  It isn't a question of hoping to return to normal life but, once the sort of moral obligation that kept me from the things I like -- friends, running to the store for stupid things, restaurants, clam-digging on the strand with the great hacking rubber-clad horde, bonking -- has been assuaged, actually doing so.  I will coof boldly from within my pfizer-armored fortress, exhaling great plumes of frustrated virus hither and thither upon the breeze without the slightest pang of guilt, given my license to not care about protecting people who have not bothered to protect themselves by the simplest expediency.

I'm already protected. I have as much protection against this particular form of the flu as I do any other. That is to say a healthy immune system and complete disregard for germs. I'm encouraging people to get vaccinated so that I can stop worrying about catching it and making somebody else sick.

If I were in charge, I would tell the people that you have a month to get your vaccine shot. After that, we open things up completely. If you are unvaccinated and get sick, you are behind the 95 year old almost dead woman when it comes to hospital beds.

And I still would not get it. But it might convince some of the fence sitters- and it would clear my conscience as everybody has had the opportunity and if you are not vaccinated, it is because you turned it down. And the risks (an open society without masks and distancing) were clearly spelled out.

I, too shall cough a great plume of death and destruction without a second thought.

« Reply #125 on: May 05, 2021, 02:11:31 AM »

« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2021, 02:45:53 AM »

« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2021, 07:45:32 AM »

« Reply #128 on: May 05, 2021, 02:42:44 PM »
Washington State's fourth wave, worse than last spring but still reopening hahaha we are so done with this:

Dr. Amy Compton Phillips, CEO of the Providence Hospital System, said the system's 26 hospitals in the Pacific Northwest have seen a worrisome spike in caseloads.

"What we're seeing is a little bit scary," she told ABC affiliate KOMO. "We had about 500 more people this April in our hospitals across our footprint than we had last April, so we're actually seeing more cases now than we were last April when the whole world was shut down."

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/washington-state-4th-covid-19-wave/story?id=77483444

Governor Dumdum was widely expected to announce going back to more closures but again he has upset all his supposedly scientific metrics and following-the-data nonsense to avoid doing so, because there's a vaccine now.

Inslee encouraged all who express "frustration" with the state's constantly changing reopening plan to "find someone who is not vaccinated" and help get them vaccinated. Yet again, it's on us to get our conservative (and far left) relatives, who don't listen to us, to get vaccine—though the state believes there's "a substantial slice of people who aren't objecting to the vaccine, they just haven't gotten around to yet," Inslee said.

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/2021/05/04/57135167/all-washington-counties-will-remain-in-current-phase-for-two-weeks-inslee-announces

I actually think he is right about that last point and that it isn't all suspicion and resistance.  I probably wouldn't have gotten it if we still had to go to one of those cattle yards at the stadiums but when they park a little operation down the street you just walk up to, I ran out of reasons to delay, which, ultimately, amounted to nothing more than sloth.

Gay_Dubb's hair and sweater and weather AND VAXX report
« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2021, 05:57:10 PM »
Golden!

(Shreddie note different sweater.)

I of course got the fashionable Pfizer.  JK I just took whatever they were giving out.  I will update you with any effects -- so far (T +18h) only my shoulder is sore so no 45-lb dumbells today.

--your fearless style correspondent, Gay_Dubb

« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2021, 06:33:30 PM »

Have a good look at this and let us know if you feel any trouser-tingling.

« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2021, 06:41:01 PM »
Ok so K_Dubb is Vaxxed but is he Waxed? If so will he get the bling to proclaim it to the world?

I still liked it better when y'all were whining about Big Pharma instead of kissing it's butthole:
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/democracy/reports/2019/08/30/473911/big-pharma-reaps-profits-hurting-everyday-americans/

« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2021, 06:43:55 PM »

Have a good look at this and let us know if you feel any trouser-tingling.

NO thank you!  I am sure she is a very nice girl and has a lot of love to give  🤮 but, even were I inclined to get within ten yards of her, id disappear in one of those crevices like a certain fat man’s kitten.

« Reply #133 on: May 05, 2021, 07:15:02 PM »
Ok so K_Dubb is Vaxxed but is he Waxed? If so will he get the bling to proclaim it to the world?

I still liked it better when y'all were whining about Big Pharma instead of kissing it's butthole:
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/democracy/reports/2019/08/30/473911/big-pharma-reaps-profits-hurting-everyday-americans/

Haha no but I am everywhere greeted with sleek muscle gods displaying their little bandages in selfies and it is only my disappointing lack of deltoid development that prevents me from posting mine here.  The poor needle guy spent a good while pinching and kneading in an effort to find it.  It hurts like the dickens though, so he did.

As far as big pharma goes we 🏳️‍🌈 have plenty of reasons to be grateful between things like prep and antiretrovirals so I suppose I am a fan.  Not enough to advertise, though; we are still living under a minimalist dictum.

Re: Branch Covidians
« Reply #134 on: May 05, 2021, 07:28:50 PM »
K_Dubb, now you can go Sasquatch/Urban Sasquatch hunting in spite of the infected poo!

I hear there are lots of those fellars in your neck of the woods.