Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 337198 times)

Re: Gay_Dubb’s VAXX thumb report 👍🏻
« Reply #270 on: May 08, 2021, 10:52:32 PM »
Oh. That is a good point. Remember to mock us hold outs in a public, condescending manner right after you get your 2nd jab but before you...Well. Kick.

Nah I think there are good reasons to be wary of emergency approval, especially if the old and fat around you are already poked.  And if you are one of those types who didn’t change your visiting or shopping or travel all that much, you won’t get the same sense of liberation.  Around here it’s a major topic of conversation when you are <ahem> making plans to see people, but I know that’s not true everywhere.  Sukie knows I am teasing him; I just want a gay friend on here so bad!

« Reply #271 on: May 08, 2021, 10:57:05 PM »
I just want a gay friend on here so bad!

You've already got Walks, stop being greedy.

« Reply #272 on: May 08, 2021, 11:03:54 PM »
Nah I think there are good reasons to be wary of emergency approval, especially if the old and fat around you are already poked.  And if you are one of those types who didn’t change your visiting or shopping or travel all that much, you won’t get the same sense of liberation.  Around here it’s a major topic of conversation when you are <ahem> making plans to see people, but I know that’s not true everywhere.  Sukie knows I am teasing him; I just want a gay friend on here so bad!

Well can't help you with that but the next couple of episodes of Davey and Goliath look pretty decent. Best I can do.  ;)

« Reply #273 on: May 08, 2021, 11:05:35 PM »

Isn't it like midnight there?  Shouldn't you be passed out in a pile of McEwan's Export empties dreaming about the upcoming Scottish independence?

« Reply #274 on: May 08, 2021, 11:08:35 PM »

No way, I think he spawned!  Plus I have far too much respect for Mrs. Walks’s éminence grise to try to pry open that closet.  Put me back to about 1985 when he was running around in a Camaro and hot pants and it’d be a different story hahaha

Re: Branch Covidians
« Reply #275 on: May 08, 2021, 11:09:01 PM »
Oh, yes they do.  It's the weird fat midgets.

Jesus pate.  I think that has to be a must see. Sadly we ditched Amazon in a forlorn effort to stick it to the man!

« Reply #276 on: May 08, 2021, 11:09:35 PM »
Well can't help you with that but the next couple of episodes of Davey and Goliath look pretty decent. Best I can do.  ;)

YAY!!! ✨✨✨

« Reply #277 on: May 08, 2021, 11:24:51 PM »
No way, I think he spawned!  Plus I have far too much respect for Mrs. Walks’s éminence grise to try to pry open that closet.  Put me back to about 1985 when he was running around in a Camaro and hot pants and it’d be a different story hahaha

Camaro? F that. In 1985 I'll have you know that I was at the apex of style. My rig was a '73 Eldorado close to this one. 472 cubic inch V-8 with a 4 barrel quadrajet carburetor just shooting 4 streams of leaded gas into the abyss as fast as they could. 9 miles to the gallon and giving zero fucks. 

Bitching 80's hair that I shamefully used some sort mousse shit in to keep it just so. Calculating the volume of Hyperbolic Paraboloid's with ease. I was a beast! All wasted as I was at school with a huge M to F imbalance.  Perhaps you should have been there - might have been good hunting grounds for you.  ;)

« Reply #278 on: May 09, 2021, 07:07:26 AM »

Oscar Wilde also had several kids. I expect Walks had his eyes shut during the whole ghastly business, thinking of Brad Pitt. I'm sure he frequently pretends to be on business trips when he's really hanging out at the Blue Oyster dressed as a cowboy.

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #279 on: May 09, 2021, 08:59:01 AM »

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #280 on: May 09, 2021, 03:56:23 PM »

I haven't clicked on this, but given the insufferable wanker in the video I'm guessing he's going to tell us all to go vegan.

« Reply #281 on: May 09, 2021, 05:46:36 PM »

Bitching 80's hair that I shamefully used some sort mousse shit in to keep it just so.

👀😍 hahaha I am sure some poor skinny shy guy was looking at you!

Re: Branch Covidians
« Reply #282 on: May 09, 2021, 06:39:28 PM »
https://www.cnet.com/news/debris-from-out-of-control-chinese-rocket-body-slams-into-earth-over-indian-ocean/

The Indian Ocean seems an odd choice to for the Chi-Comms to deliver their latest "variant" of the CHE-19.5 (CornHoleEbola-19.5) virus.  Maybe this new "variant" can infect the water-bound "fat people" or Whales to use them as a vector?

I will be keeping an eye out for increased reports of whales beaching themselves near highly populated areas, and a corresponding spike in CHE-19.5 cases in those areas.

Definitely Nautical Shore about this.

« Reply #283 on: May 09, 2021, 08:24:27 PM »

How about Shreddie? I don't think he has spawned yet.*

*Of course, I don't know if that is self imposed or the inability to attract a mate...

« Reply #284 on: May 09, 2021, 08:41:27 PM »
How about Shreddie? I don't think he has spawned yet.*

*Of course, I don't know if that is self imposed or the inability to attract a mate...

Oh Shreddie?  He feeds only upon himself
Because he has nought else to feed upon. 😉