Author Topic: The Inner Reach Hour  (Read 57466 times)

Re: The Inner Reach Hour
« Reply #135 on: August 01, 2022, 07:47:06 AM »
We get it - only a tight little circle jerk.

They never told me a single name and I never went to a single sisters’ innnnn session.

« Reply #136 on: August 01, 2022, 08:00:57 AM »
They never told me a single name and I never went to a single sisters’ innnnn session.

Is / was / could there be a real IR podcast?

From what i heard via vocaroo on occasion he is actually good.

« Reply #137 on: August 01, 2022, 06:01:50 PM »
Suck cock at Quantico.

Bailey Graham just had the most amazing dream.

« Reply #138 on: August 01, 2022, 06:03:42 PM »

I yell at him a lot. It's not an act, he's deaf.

« Reply #139 on: August 01, 2022, 11:42:11 PM »
I yell at him a lot. It's not an act, he's deaf.

Huh?

« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2022, 12:59:10 AM »
Is / was / could there be a real IR podcast?

I sincerely intend on launching a full podcast in the future.

God as my witness, and by the blessings of my sweet Rosebud, mark these words as my undying devotional testament and end-game guaranteed God Damn Fucking Promise!

“When I wrap my hands around thye gavel, a new day will dawn.”

Thanks for the kind words, Ponyboy.

#StayGolden

First death -[Jackstar]-

Re: The Inner Reach Hour Of DOOMtime
« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2022, 02:12:09 AM »
I sincerely intend on launching a full podcast in the future.

Episode #3: "barks like a chihuahua all day and bites on its own penis." I'm not sure that is what 'break a leg' is supposed to mean, but hey, at least that would be 'content.'

Thanks for the kind words, Ponyboy.

*wiggles eyebrows* Curse canceled. Blow.

« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2022, 05:12:56 AM »
Hey shit for brains, that feeling that you've got somewhere within whatever the fuck passes for your torso that's called fucking wanting to make an apology, fucking take that fucking feeling and fucking write it the fuck down and fucking give it to that fucking cunt you fucking hear me? Yeah I fucking bet you fucking don't fucker.

Is everyone in Texas a goddamn pussy or is it just you fucking four foot cunts cowering in the basement of that fucking Alamo? What the fuck is that thing fucking for anyways, is it just a fucking coat room and hat rack for douchebags who wear hats, or what?

Quote I'm in jail quote Is not a good enough excuse to get out of writing an apology fucker You want to see mine It's three fucking pages You can fucking eat them by candlelight. Fucking dirtbag.

And another thing, I don't believe you can last an hour. With or without a ring. Fucking asshole, there's no way you wouldn't blow that out. Maybe you never got a real dick.

« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2022, 06:52:04 AM »
Hey shit for brains, that feeling that you've got somewhere within whatever the fuck passes for your torso that's called fucking wanting to make an apology, fucking take that fucking feeling and fucking write it the fuck down and fucking give it to that fucking cunt you fucking hear me? Yeah I fucking bet you fucking don't fucker.

Is everyone in Texas a goddamn pussy or is it just you fucking four foot cunts cowering in the basement of that fucking Alamo? What the fuck is that thing fucking for anyways, is it just a fucking coat room and hat rack for douchebags who wear hats, or what?

Quote I'm in jail quote Is not a good enough excuse to get out of writing an apology fucker You want to see mine It's three fucking pages You can fucking eat them by candlelight. Fucking dirtbag.

And another thing, I don't believe you can last an hour. With or without a ring. Fucking asshole, there's no way you wouldn't blow that out. Maybe you never got a real dick.

Ya need something to go along with that love call

Re: The Inner Reach Hour For Glasses Of Scotch Guard Fabric Cleaner With Aunts
« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2022, 11:01:56 AM »
#1) No contact Kennedy.
#2) No contact Shaw.
#3) When did this become about that kind of topic? I don't really think that is, strictly speaking, necessary at this juncture, certainly not before I am exonerated at trial.
#4) I just farted.
#5) I'll consid-yes.

Ya need something to go along with that love call

We're talking about a man's wee-wee here. Can't you just make it shrivel up and fall off like yours did on that xylophone at band camp Crystal lake? Admittedly that neural imprint on my auditory nerve is reasonably important, but, I can probably withstand the temptation to kill myself for at least as long as that might take to happen. I'll even pick up the drain cleaner. (Hey, Band Drain Cleaner Lake sounds like a cool name for a rock band that uses your fucking skull as a drum kit, what do you say? You fucking say fucking ow, is what you say, hatimus rex.) Now, I don't know about you, but this new editor Hay has got some chops.

(Ed: serious question... what did you think was gonna happen? Content drop imminent, you can just drone that though, right?)

Re: The Inner Reach Bore
« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2022, 11:17:48 AM »
is it just you fucking four foot cunts cowering in the basement of that fucking Alamo?

You're fucking lucky she's not my purpurfargade wife. *snap* Oh, wait.

She is. Or was. Hang on, I have to check. Tao-t'ching ansiktet. (Not_Hungarian for "whatever.") Oh, hey, it's my friend Stephanie's birthday.

The fifth of Augerst, Fifthworth. It's like "forthwith" but far less legal. Anyway, go let your tulpa out of jail, that's my suggestion. Can you go out at night? Except it's not really "night" there, now is it.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

« Reply #146 on: August 10, 2022, 12:02:10 AM »
You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Re: The Inner Reach Hour For Glasses Of Scotch Guard Fabric Cleaner With Aunts
« Reply #147 on: August 10, 2022, 12:21:11 AM »
We're talking about a man's wee-wee here.

« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2022, 12:37:21 AM »
Well, that was fast.

Signed,
Paladin THE_KINGPINNER, Sourcerur (Lvl. 0)

« Reply #149 on: August 10, 2022, 02:38:51 AM »
It is difficult to maintain an appropriately somber tone with you when I am happy to see you. You definitely need money to buy drugsagain and it looks like you've perhaps made a soundtrack to an upcoming explanation of your behavior and apology but it's not really necessary since I'm probably just going to choke myself to death with a dish cloth tonight, in lieu of doing any dishes. Oh sure, just leave me alone with a broken dishwasher and I'll just call -- somebody, and then that'll be fine, right? What could go wrong? A bondage ritual with overtones of Satanic ritual abuse hosted by Aquaman? I think that other guy already claimed it for a patent. (He actually did have some inventions and stuff and a written work (I believe this was when she still had two hemohideirs brain that tap together);that he wanted to publish her register something with and he was stymied because he was functionally illiterate when he was drinking, it would blur his vision, and his vision was blurry all the fucking time and he was in total denial about this fact being the reason why he can't read. Like, at all. Can I resurrect them all at once, not right now... is the wThere known thWere as I can sit and relax and watch you spy on people? Very notion gets me so hot just thinking about coming down.

Capital J's two instincts with that lighting and it's pleasant, I'm glad to see that you're supplying the people stealing my content with the very best in computerized graphics for their relentlessly effective advertising mean campaign, and yeah I guess I meant that: ADVERTISING MEAN.

THIS IS A VERY TRYING TIME. Glad I remembered your birthday. Boy howdy! I never lived that down. Can I just skip the customary tripartite grumbling right now and just go directly to an explosion?