Author Topic: EllGab  (Read 49828 times)

Re: EllGab
« Reply #150 on: February 15, 2022, 03:36:51 AM »
There used to be a whole lot of old Bart Ell comedy skits on YT I seem to recall. What happened? Maybe I was dreaming.

« Reply #151 on: February 15, 2022, 08:13:43 PM »

« Reply #152 on: February 15, 2022, 08:20:56 PM »
Bill C-36?

Wow! Even more guberment overreach. They just never stop, do they?

« Reply #153 on: February 16, 2022, 03:51:44 AM »
Wow! Even more guberment overreach. They just never stop, do they?

Re: EllGab and the Den of Trolls
« Reply #154 on: February 17, 2022, 05:26:40 AM »
Snarky little Barf troll sean***** and his ilk do love spreading the usual EG manure. He wouldn't have made such assumptions had he listened to last night's show. Heather's commitment to sound quality on KON is obvious. She knows what she is doing and she has learned a great deal from all her years around music.

« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2022, 02:34:41 AM »
"Posts: 16068"
lol. thats  like 15 posts a day, every day for 3 years

« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2022, 04:47:47 AM »
Spittle Sean has been pondering this for days. He should know better.

By the way, what's her third race?  White, Chinese & ???  She says that she's "3."

Re: EllGab - OLNNIFOANC
« Reply #157 on: March 04, 2022, 05:46:15 PM »
Hey, I just want you all to know that I woke up this morning and immediately punched myself in the mouth with my phone. It is my hope that this news is received with the spirit it is given: sheer delight

Re: EllGab - OLNNIFOANC
« Reply #158 on: March 04, 2022, 06:27:50 PM »
Hey, I just want you all to know that I woke up this morning and immediately punched myself in the mouth with my phone. It is my hope that this news is received with the spirit it is given: sheer delight

To be fair, your phone owed you a punch in the mouth at a bare minimum.

Re: EllGab and the Den of Trolls
« Reply #159 on: March 04, 2022, 06:53:29 PM »
Snarky little Barf troll sean***** and his ilk do love spreading the usual EG manure. He wouldn't have made such assumptions had he listened to last night's show. Heather's commitment to sound quality on KON is obvious. She knows what she is doing and she has learned a great deal from all her years around music.

Heather

Wanna Take a Ride to the Pahrimp Car Dealerdhip next week with me? Tell Tony the Tigress, hello for me honey.

We should get back to where we once belong.

Or, not.

😆

« Reply #161 on: April 02, 2022, 10:31:08 PM »
The Ruben in question, wasn't that Roy masters''' son? I used to flip the dial around when art had a shitty guest on and listen to Roy or old time radio shows, occasionally brother stair.  Roy was a real hoot always putting all the callers problems in life on resentment for their mother/father.

I guess somebody shoulda clued Roy jr in not to pull the curtain too far back on the C2C circus

« Reply #162 on: April 02, 2022, 10:38:25 PM »
Roy was a real hoot always putting all the callers problems in life on resentment for their mother/father.

Many such cases.

I guess somebody shoulda clued Roy jr in not to pull the curtain too far back on the C2C circus

This is fine!

« Reply #163 on: April 05, 2022, 04:47:30 AM »
Interesting historical reminiscence on the dawn of EllGab

Bartcast E01 Added date to Internet Archive 2018-08-03

Features @Poney Boy Sunset, @Yorkshire Pudd, @Michael Decon, @Starr Mountain

« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2022, 05:00:05 AM »
Interesting historical reminiscence on the dawn of EllGab

Bartcast E01 Added date to Internet Archive 2018-08-03

Features @Poney Boy Sunset, @Yorkshire Pudd, @Michael Decon, @Starr Mountain

What a bunch of pearl clutching faggots. I remember it very differently but then again I’ve never felt I needed a safe space like those people. ::)

I mean, how many times was it explained that it wasn’t being used as a slur?! And yet they keep falling back on that default because it’s the bias they want. ::) ::)

As far as I can tell all people like PBS and Bart mean by “act like an adult” is think like me.

And funny, I don’t think I ever see those first three there anymore. It’s a sleepy snoozefeat now.