Author Topic: RubiniGab ... Now defunct  (Read 121492 times)

Re: RubiniGab ... THE FALL OF ARIES
« Reply #705 on: October 10, 2021, 09:13:14 PM »
watch me make (PROT) Leigh-Anne (PROT) completely lose her fucking mind.

I can tell you all about any two of these three. I need a contact, I need a contract… And I need an expand. Baby needs a new bathtub, big enough to hold a time machine, and its fuel supply, which in this case is going to be a full litter of two weeks early, highly expensive Jordan puppies, circumcised shortly, IMMEDIATELY after birth. Imagine the smell that the last puppy will be hit full in the face with, remember The dogs have an extremely developed and sensitive sense of smell, and don’t forget to include the realization that after all those Poppycocks up and slept closely, and I do mean closely, each and everyone of them will be contributing their own special brand of poop and P to the mix.

Oh, sorry, I meant urine, not P. Sorry, I don’t mean to offend… This Time, hutch hedge wizard, I intend.

CODA: Attending Class (oh, yes, yes, Lady, I do IN FACT have CLASS; go Bearsz), note the subtle new nuance with the intentional lack of emphasis through either bold, bald Scarface -or- italics but instead, an extra line, slammed directly into a broken man who fucking knows A little bit of something about self-learning, self-healing, and last & latest, but certainly not least… self-resurrection.

Yeah, no, rookie blender. Try again. Not that one, the other one. Yes, of course Y know, and I’ll see you home for dinner, After you get A Key onto A Round Tuit, unless they called me into The Capitol again. (Take this job and shove it on the way to your leader, I’m staying back here by the Cheer Up bleachers and the dry blue banana Curacao. What can I say? I can’t make the best, but I sure can’t buy it either, so any substitutions… simply will not do. And by that I mean to say, it’s simply will not suffice. Knot DEW. Welcome to Paradise, Kiddo: say, did your parents ever have any kids that lived?

Q: What is the sound of one cold shower warming up?

A: “I remove my wizard robe and affix (Blank’s) Stone Of The Sourceror-Philosopher to the scar on my forehead, no, not that scar, the other scar, wait, no not yet, and don’t do that right now, Thanks Doughy Thingy, yes, he is, don’t mind him, he will be back later, Invisible, he’s new, pretty fresh out of College— well, don’t worry about my dry cleaning tech, come up here and look and/or gaze into my eyes, I just because my eyes My favorite human body part to take out, and I don’t mean to lunch, I’m talking Turkish breakfast… know that I’m not hypnotizing you, and I’m giving you permission that you’re welcome to try Any Such Puny Hax you like… You have My blessing… yeah, it’s coming, never fear. It just takes a while to warm up. For my money, it’s worth its weight in gold.

Troy weight.” FADE TO BLACK.

Yeah, I get it: it’s a mouthful. Still, in my experience, if you can get that out the first time without stuttering or stammering or make any kind of mistake at all except for the ones that are intentional, That tap water flow and it’s gonna get so hot just thinking about coming down, that Saul is going to get tap ICE.

Let me guess: most of you don’t (all) get the joke(s), of course including all of E.W.E. who don’t know the name of your Central Sun. Trust me, he’s adorable, and has won my wheel as one may imagine, a little bit shy on this point at this point. Yeah, I’m over it already, let’s get the show on the road, holy moly Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus, I’ve been waiting since before Christmas, five Christmases ago.

My hand to God. Just shoot me, sub-creatures; it  won’t even work, let alone shine fire or ignite any primer, but watching anyone try and fail will make Me feel a lil’ bit better for at least a moment—I shining moment of dangling-downy glittery bits, Especially as, at present, that glitter is the only legit source of any illumination in the darkness that at present makes up my spiritual world. (Temporary Work Reassignment. From Great to Ghetto in just (blank) short weeks. /facepalm

I’m getting too old for this shit. Satan, get behind me, i’m waiting for Kal-Gon to take me away, and trust me, spelling matters here, And I’ve got standards, in addition to an extremely tax amount of very small amount of patience left, and I really don’t wanna do this shit again, no, please not another deep cycle, even Jesus says he’d rather do another crucifixion, Disney-style, Which, as near as I can figure from this brochure I found laying around, is exactly like a Roman crucifixion from back in the day, except you have a stand around in line waiting for your turn for 3000 years first years first. Sounds authentic. Myself, I’ll take a hard pass.

Still—superior to a Clinton presidency. By the way, consider the fact that, in the reasonably near future, all of us are gonna be looking back and reminiscing with Frank in nostalgia for the good ol’ days of the Biden presidency. And you fools with masks, will not even be able to remember the smell, and will have to settle for your imagination—which by then will probably be on sale next to that little doggie in the window, next to what remains of your souls. Yeah, I know right? It does sound grim. No, don’t bother getting on your knees to pray, or anything else either.

You had your chance to get that to work, pay, or even strut for the likes of your ilk. Now: blow, or piss off, or whatever it is you Puny reprobating masturbatlings do. do you have any idea how impossible it would’ve been to a publish this work anywhere else with the same force majeure?

Not any at all. Not even a little bit. Way, way ahead of you, so far ahead, I don’t even need to proofread, or even prove that I can read, and you’ll have to admit: that’s pretty fucking fair. Getting all that performed with his original tongue Approved to costly owners there would have been prohibitively expensive in terms of opportunity costs anyway, in that, hearing it again in any other tongue would reduced the listener to a cinder. (Probably worth it.) now, if you’re already to see me go, and if you’ll excuse me, I got to go do something spontaneous, An activity involving a holy man, a barrel of holy water, and a goddamn golden gun, because, of course, on a day like this, they were all out of holy guns at the depot. Duke said he’s had them on back order for weeks, and I know he’s not lying, not just cause I don’t mind reading clairvoyance Sourceror, but because Duke is my friend and he wouldn’t lie to me like that, he would lie to me like this: 3, 2, 1, BANG… that’s not it, wait for it, no, don’t go, let it finish, let it finish, oh you love me but you have to go? OK, here, publish these defamatory comments without permission in a public forum without looking at all obvious about it before you go out the door marked “ex-“ KABOOM WITH A JAY.

Yeah, that was exactly what you think it was. Yeah, sucks, right? Don’t bother worry about it, just go back to sleep, you’ll either be inoculated in the morning -or- dead by Dawn. Not by chance, not at all, but by my choice. My timetable. My chosen executioner: Irving Moses, The Fruit Butcher.

Oh, yeah I’m sure you’ve noticed the upgrade by now. Do you like it? Why yes, it is nanotech! Mostly. Also contains just a skosbh of Moloch DNA (Courtesy of Jules trophy closet, seriously she’s got more samples of him and then she does have Tiger Ninja Beat pintos, you know teenage ninjas are, her fucking closet is a fucking sewer, and her clothes closet is even worse, Why that one isn’t the invisible when I have no fucking idea, nevertheless I still do her laundry safely, faithfully, and with no lack of a parent’s patient grace, I will have you know, love you to pieces Punky) are dissolved in Ambergin.

All right, fuck you brother, I’m fucking tired of this shit and I’m fucking dog burn son bitched, I’m working from my fucking car, I’ll have you know, pig. Yes you are a fucking pig, and if I have my way, in your next life you’re going to be a lutefisk. Now, just as a courtesy, I’m gonna let you finish the proofreading, and I don’t know if I had the address be right there it might end up being something wrong, and if you don’t see a recipe… wait, who is this? Bring collar Frank collar print collar

Prank caller. Now, who was this admirer, and who did she admire? To whom did she give her admirations… if any? I’ll take my answer on Mount Olympus, I’m late for my Harold it back rub. Yeah, don’t worry about it, and a time traveler dip shit, I’ll fucking get there, and, I get IT there, Say hello to your mother for me, they don’t forget or forgive, but I sure as hell do, free oxen-free awesome sauce, Free with every purchase as a gift that just can’t be baked up anywhere. Takes a special kind of oubliette. Oh and good luck with that the italics and basic bald boldface, you fuck face motorbike which cracked wrench monkey. How the fuck you live with yourself I don’t even fucking know. Oh, right, port fees from Your river tax in… Canada? All right. I’m all right. Here I’ll let you finish, you can tell me how right I am bye having to obviously stumble for an actual Response to a legitimate question that happens to be unanticipated in so you don’t have a pre-programmed audience cart for. I hope you get corn anyour cut on the cob, Jesus, seriously get help. All this time, and this is the best you got? Get help. Real help. Are you consider the benefits of Hammertime can bring to your real organization? *PSYCH*

Never judge an author’s stream of consciousness as written… until you know his actual backstory. The actual story. About the surgery. About the test. The test you gave (PROT). The test you took. What are the tests you took, and, pray tell, where did you take them? And now, wild you here are all the dirty laundry in public, I will be taking my leave of you, and leave you with this last bit of helpful intel:

You thought you passed something, and you did, because it was a test that you mistakenly thought you had already left in the past. Yeah, that’s what this is, it’s exactly like that Penny in somewhere in time. Now, aren’t you glad I didn’t transfer even proofread all the footnotes? I left them on The Mule that I will leave—and will have left—sticking out of your booth. No, your other boothyby.

Oh, one more thing, somebody asked me yesterday for a link to some of your artistic work, and I would’ve been happy to have linked it to him but instead I stabbed him in the face with a recipe for pork, served wrapped in a sheet of high powered blower housing nestled into your mothers dirty undergarments— which in fact, are not stolen, and only that with you, not just for safekeeping but because you will come to know that my essence is not dirt.

My essence has become you. Here, have the recipe: *click on Me if you want to live with Me* oh, shit that wooden lab Do used to be made or something else, oh well fuck I got to go anyway I’m gonna pray for him that that was cool though, if I was smart guy like you’ll figure it out, Taylor just sit by the phone for fucking 10 minutes fucker and I’m fucking call you back in 15 minutes, I got to take a bridge delivery.

Re: RubiniGab ... Now defunct
« Reply #706 on: October 10, 2021, 10:14:16 PM »
Like ringing the dinner bell. Yes, You may deliver the Omega-44. Access me, wig boy, and don’t bother trying to wash hair off your hands, seriously, just pretend I’m you and tie pretending, & I’ll pretend that you’re pretending. [Q]WITNESSED.[/Q] Sup, aaaaand, just like that, they’re gone, Thanks for fucking up my next five birthday parties, in so far as, all of your invitations are now canceled. #Official #FruitKnowsWhatTreeDoes #StopForestRape #EvilDead #What the fuck are you doing leaving the house and going into the forest alone you numb dome witch, what the fuck you thinking, you were going to find something on sale? Maybe next time you can look for a pacifier, here let me show you how to wear it, trust me, you’re not gonna be sucking teats on Mars, on Nativr Mars, you are the weakest teat, and a good buy, trust me, as a used tripper like he was going to be he’s going to have plenty of time to ripen and mellow before getting sold out and hung up to dry and send her cinders. Don’t worry, they’ll be a piece of those left, as our trademark service. No, actually I don’t think it looks like a nose, You fucking racist.

And what number of members would constitute a “proper quorum?”

Well, at this point, I don’t know, and if you don’t want to bother reading what you forgot to remember, I didn’t buy the reading at all, well I guess you’re well and truly screwed unless you’ve got a coffee they are good and their archiver is the best. THE BEST.

Copy editor, not so much. On her knees and finding her glasses is surprisingly Effective exercise, and by that I mean, sudden aneurysm is an effective way to arrange for up close and personal tour of all the nooks and crannies it any modern healthcare facility can provide those who enter, Play Ani door, but especially a bull’s butler’s Burgger bowl‘s Door Of The Brother. Enjoy, (Blank) Force. How do you like the gift wrapping? Of course that’s not nanotech, that’s homemade gift wrapping! OK so maybe I steal my horses in the kitchen, big deal, didn’t anyone ever tell you not to look gift nanotech in the mouth? Of course it was her teeth! Eeeww, gross. Ultimately, and overall improvement, but the work I’ve had to build on your ass in fucking lead stencil, and don’t even ask about the horse pumps. Classified. Did I really say that? Oh yeah right—Even more dense than her golem’s iridium tractor. In College. The one I didn’t flunk, twice, yet. Believe me give it time. Moving on:

So let me blow this whole thing wide-open for everybody, bring in the peanut gallery; we’re doing this shit live. Set it up, cash on the barrelhead, here’s your prime teaser: One of them thought the other could read, and the other one thought the other one could write, and they both thought that I was filling in the blanks, they didn’t bother confirming that assumption, & I, Simply, just as a matter of courteous respect—my Self, did not bother to inform anyone, least of all, The crew of power couple nine, number nine, that they had made some, shall we say, erroneous assumptions, Like, there was many neins as I thought there were. What, you think I told you, and you thought I was the authority, and now you think I’m not the authority, and who is the authority again? What do you get when you cross a propeller pad with a barrel of low hanging fruit? One massive shitshow, Displayed on the projector screen sewn in from assorted pieces of shredded scrotum. Yes, of course you loved it, now it’s your turn to provide scrotal tissue. Not as a courtesy, oh hell no, at this point, it’s your fucking obligation, CQNFESSOR. (Hey, guess what? Verifiably repeated, absolutely no discernable interest. What the actual fuck, like, white, are you like both half spacecake, And the other half pureblood sliced into thin veneer’s as a façade? Never mind, don’t tell me, I’m gonna have to pretend I didn’t ask, oh I just ruined my lunchtime fantasy, which was that I was planning on eating anything citrus ever again.

tl;dr: One of them prime to Everett’s built bread and fucked its own booby trap, and in an unfathomable series of fortunately coincidently useful and delightful events, just so happen to find two more just like it except they were spelled correctly in with Bruce reading the proofreader and its original Romulan. Imagine the awards shelf. Like that was like five universe is back, and they can still be talking about it and worshiping idols to it, dancing around it in the wine Klos and getting taken pictures of by National Geographic Inquirer like it’s a completely normal thing. And it was.

For them. I think they had a nursery daycare built in a disused aircraft hangar, Renovated before the new EPA restrictions came into effect; or, really, any. In a nut’s other words, we’re looking at a pair of total neurological burnouts. She’s just running the nerves with bare insulation running Wires through every random part of the neo cortex that it feels like I do. Imagine a hive of ants, That Lee behind little pieces of Nanotech in their shit made out of pure titanium, except it’s kryptonite, and the bodies immune system thinks it’s plutonium. If you ask her a question involving anything hard, and I do mean anything, the glial cells start kicking themselves in their own protein juice like a saucy coq au vin in a roux made from the scrapings From the floor of the Chinese theater in Hollywood I forget the name but you get the idea. Don’t want to chess anymore. Don’t want to think about problems involving any kind of logic or any kind of calculator at all, it doesn’t only Overcook the noggin, it also dries out your skin and makes you look kind of red and she can’t stand it, it reminds her of her pretending to not be The Redskin from back in the day, Which sounds terrible, I bet she was last in line at the wildl weekly Free poker chip giveaway handout for 18 weeks in a row, or at least that’s what these records show, which appear to be written in yogurt uses ink and absolutely verify the smell of this used fish. Oh, not that fish, the other fish, no I’m not talking about grapefruit. That’s not my grapefruit. It’s a fucking Grapemare. Fuck, right there you can tell by the hoofprints; My grapefruit is routinely accompanied by my Guardian Ninja, Jewel, And she’s the gladiator that took out more like 88 times in row without ever blinking once, and boy, were her eyelids tired from that.

Since this is just a fantasy story not reality cough, I can tell you that she actually cheated, yeah that’s my Ninja, all those nursery rhyme fairytales about the coffee mushroom fruit, I mean Kobe Oshie Marue, I’ll fuck you Google anyway, yeah she didn’t hold her eyes open herself, she had them pried open with toothpicks and then covered in an invisible solution made primarily from, uh, Horse Semen.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I know where she was able to produce hoor semen from. Maybe that’s horseman seaman. Maybe that’s, hang on my eyes are bad, where am I Nikons? Oh the right of my head, no, not that head, I didn’t get that one or the other head on the shelf, yeah those icons, I did night? I think they look quite fancyone on me. Anyway, fuck this what was the question? Oh right yeah it’s not my area. Yes, that’s my answer, and just because it’s coincidentally printed on the walls of my bedroom, that doesn’t mean anything, I’m give you that answer of my own free will. “Oh shit there’s another one I got to go,” And with a nonchalant saunter and a casual whistle to cover the sound of EMF perfectly, The man with no G rape shock band, I just hear, but fucking anywhere near here, and I do mean anywhere because I never got banned for that shit anymore what I anyway oh yeah, let me finish in character:

Because the smaller character is more potent, especially when it’s an actual US citizen with a natural birth certificate not some kind of fucking set a Ford credentials that stretches back from here to fucking Timbuktu if you let him in and made him talk real nice to each other. Fuck, why did they get this fucking iPhone? Like honey I don’t know what the hell your problem is but I can see why you didn’t want to fucking thing Jesus what the fuck was the fucking problem anyway? Oh you need a new phone numbers? Well let me tell you that you need a number of new AI protocols, because I just synergy last one. It was spiked with leprosy proteins. Because that’s what they do to them in Norway, I know right? Totes gross. Remember those bastards of eaten at Lutheran school they actually think it taste good. God fuck you Steve Jobs his fucking thing sucks.

Imagine the smell of What could’ve been. Also, imagine one of the nicer perks of working for the time court, Underwear that automatically transports your shit directly into the future immediately after leaving your own anus, so not really you a problem with Pat shit anymore, it’s also a convenient repository for unique stories of ammunition.

I don’t know about you, but I love the smell of any kind of ammunition at any kind of day, it doesn’t matter how much you have, you can’t get that shit anywhere else— and I’ve been saving up my green apple chrysalis for not just weeks but years. That’s good shit too.

End of love to Pham. MAKE WAY. MAKE WAY. MAKE WAY.
Make the way for the emperor mother, fuck are the queens the only way to go, 00 that’s not right at all, oh well you got seven brides for seven Brothers leftovers if there’s some right? Never mind, your profession.

We’re on your timetable now. text. And send over that Mexican, that one who made it again, She Gotta Bee 18 by now IAMRITE FYM. (Of course, she loves it, you know, some of us are not in denial of our past professional History, up to and including the most past.) Also, The Package is secured. To arrange for release, submit 80 million quite lose into the slot before you, one by one, no pushing, not struggling, and with a polite smile and nonchalant Grace or we strangle the drummer, Me.

Let me guess, you thought I was a piper. Close! And, also, we’re out of cigars, what the duck you mean?
End of love to Fam. Familial relations to spend it have been suspended, Furthermore, all of your daughters are blacklisted. This decision is plenary and unappealable. Believe me, I don’t like it any better than you do, look at this outside box, because not only are you back, your bitch is back too. Hang on let me check with The Department Of The Overseer Of Rape.

*brief pause* Yeah, she says it’s funny, shoe, urine. Yeah that’s a tradition here. Well, it is now, fucker, white, you think I would lie to you? How do you figure that, did you leave any left? LIAR

Re: RubiniGab ... Now WTF
« Reply #707 on: October 11, 2021, 05:44:19 AM »
What do you get when you cross a propeller pad with a barrel of low hanging fruit?

Showplace never ends for the Jack's brutal TAR.

« Reply #708 on: October 11, 2021, 05:26:22 PM »
And what number of members would constitute a “proper quorum?”

Point of Order:  I think it is five or at minimum three.  Technically "two or more," but that can sometimes result in a split or no decision.  I Propose that we table this issue and take a recess until such time as an agreed definition of "quorum" can be decided by an actual quorum of the AzzGab membership.

I will be reviewing "Robert's Rules of Order" during this proposed recess and will think upon this "quorum" issue both soberly and while inebriated.  If I can come up with a personal opinion on the issue that is in agreement in both states;  I Resolve to discus

my findings at length hear.  Once that is decided, I Move that we discus whether to codify in Law my idea of cogitation of specific issues in both the sober and inebriated states;  furthermore it should be decided whether the sober state or the inebriated state Shall Be the initial one under which impotent issues are dissed and oar cussed.

That is all, Carrie Anne.

pate/?K_Dubb 2024?
"WHO shat in the interregnum?" & "?WHO farted in the elevator?"

Re: RubiniGab ... Now defamatory
« Reply #709 on: October 12, 2021, 02:56:48 AM »
The pod person version of K_Dubb© has now morphed into an outstanding strong, silent, hetero type. It must be thanks to the MAGIC of ...

... Elle Bee!.

Re: RubiniGab ... Now defamatory
« Reply #710 on: October 13, 2021, 07:29:15 AM »
The pod person version of K_Dubb© has now morphed into an outstanding strong, silent, hetero type. It must be thanks to the MAGIC of ...

... Elle Bee!.

The effigy of K_Dubb is being forced to mutter rot like this.

The Commander is making me an Admin. He said he has a hunch that Innerreach and Jackstar and Decon and Asuka are coming back here. I don't have time these days to cook, clean, date and love.  But I do it now out of simply principle and #LEGACY purposes.

Guess what Doc! I took a job at the bookstore West of downtown Seattle. I know Bunny went to Hell. His demons did him no favors in the end.

Poor poor poor 'lil Bunny. He really is dead.

Sacrilege.

« Reply #711 on: October 13, 2021, 07:40:49 AM »
The saga continues!

« Reply #712 on: October 13, 2021, 08:00:18 AM »
WTF? Is that place still going? Is Rubini actually still around? There are some very unique characters that Art attracted through the years.

« Reply #713 on: October 13, 2021, 08:19:39 AM »
WTF? Is that place still going? Is Rubini actually still around? There are some very unique characters that Art attracted through the years.

I believe so.

Our independent correspondent Laser keeps us posted with his cutting edge reporting of the goings on in Rubini Land.

So we don't have to go there!

Re: RubiniGab ... C&C THUNDERDOME MACHINE
« Reply #714 on: October 13, 2021, 03:16:18 PM »
The saga continues!

Where's your unicorn, Georgie Lucas? SIKE

Re: RubiniGab ... Now, DEFENESTRATION
« Reply #715 on: October 13, 2021, 03:18:15 PM »
So we don't have to go there!

The ticket boarding pass purchased by choice is more potent.

Re: RubiniGab ... Now disgusting
« Reply #716 on: October 15, 2021, 12:04:01 PM »

Easy there, boyo. You don't want them filling your mouth with something nasty.

Re: RubiniGab ... Now defiant
« Reply #717 on: October 19, 2021, 05:12:42 AM »

Begging for a place at the table where the host is one mean obstinate bastard.

Re: RubiniGab ... Now flaccid
« Reply #718 on: October 19, 2021, 05:17:11 AM »
Begging for a place at the table where the host is one mean obstinate bastard.

Does "The Rubby" take requests on his celebratory impersonations?

I would love to see his aldousburbank attempt...

Nautical Shore

Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/8L6KGuTr9TI

Re: RubiniGab ... Now defiant
« Reply #719 on: October 19, 2021, 05:25:53 AM »
Does "The Rubby" take requests on his celebratory impersonations?

I would love to see his aldousburbank attempt...

Nautical Shore

He is pleading for respectability and that would be a reasonable direction, but he wouldn't know an aldousburbank from a lutherhuxley.