Author Topic: RubiniGab ... Now defunct  (Read 137164 times)

Re: RubiniGab ... Now defunct
« Reply #555 on: August 03, 2021, 11:34:13 AM »
Hortler, and his legacy is not amusing in any dimeshun.

Are you offended?

« Reply #556 on: August 03, 2021, 11:37:13 AM »

« Reply #557 on: August 03, 2021, 11:51:14 AM »
Dude was just not that funny, even with all his pratfalls...

« Reply #559 on: August 03, 2021, 02:16:08 PM »
As for your question on trolling vs. Christianity (which I think went unanswered); why are the two not compatible? Nowhere have I read the command "thou shalt not troll." I think it depends on how it is done, and what the goals are.

Absolutely!  If by "trolling" you mean saying outrageous things that drive crowds of big burly manly men to take up stones in their manly rage and rectitude, Our Lord Himself was a Master  ;D

« Reply #560 on: August 03, 2021, 02:20:14 PM »

Starving enough for ya?

That's an extreme case but I'd rather look at that than some fleshy waddling porcine lump whose dimensions are barely recognizable as human.

« Reply #561 on: August 03, 2021, 02:22:26 PM »
I'd rather look at [starving Jews from Auschwitz] than some fleshy waddling porcine lump whose dimensions are barely recognizable as human.

Do you mean me?

« Reply #562 on: August 03, 2021, 02:30:34 PM »

« Reply #563 on: August 03, 2021, 02:32:30 PM »
No bunny.

Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is the person behind the trigger.

« Reply #564 on: August 03, 2021, 02:57:52 PM »
Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is the person behind the trigger.

I don't have bullets, just cookies.

Re: RubiniGab ... Now libelous
« Reply #565 on: August 04, 2021, 06:02:31 PM »
I got a good chuckle out of this shit today.

You think your lawsuit has legs when you're writing this kind of invective about me, you pig?

Rethink your position before I get my own lawyer on your ass in a counter-suit over claims of involvement with a minor.

And BTW, you might be half Jewish AND HAVE LACKEYS, but I've been in law school myself for a few years already, so be sure you're ready for war before you wage one.

« Reply #566 on: August 04, 2021, 06:10:57 PM »
I simply said I believe my friend about what was done to her.

There have been real (not imagined) allegations made against you in a setting I was not present at.

By comparison, your attempt to smear me by taking a satirical tweet out of context - and literally - as well as crafting narratives about my gender and sexual proclivities out of whole cloth hinge on actual libel.

This is a courteous reminder that you are skating the line between what is and isn't legal.

I can take it. I get a kick out of it, truly. However I caution you out of undeserved courtesy, that you are indeed on thin ice.

« Reply #567 on: August 04, 2021, 06:15:13 PM »
And keep my boy Laser's name out your fuckin' mouth.

« Reply #568 on: August 04, 2021, 06:15:17 PM »
I simply said I believe my friend about what was done to her.

There have been real (not imagined) allegations made against you in a setting I was not present at.

By comparison, your attempt to smear me by taking a satirical tweet out of context, and literally, as well as crafting narratives about my gender and sexual proclivities out of whole cloth hinge on actual libel.

This is a courteous reminder that you are skating the line between what is and isn't legal.

I can take it. I get a kick out of it, truly. However I caution you out of undeserved courtesy, that you are indeed on thin ice.

Make sure you take a screenshot of his liable accusations! The Kike means WAR!

« Reply #569 on: August 04, 2021, 06:16:35 PM »
I've been in law school myself for a few years already

I bet this will raise a few eyebrows.

Yeah. I'm built for this.

Not as stupid as he looks, that Azzerae.