Author Topic: RubiniGab ... Now defunct  (Read 153389 times)

Re: R̶u̶b̶i̶n̶i̶G̶a̶b̶ ... Now TrumpTalk
« Reply #495 on: August 02, 2021, 02:15:45 AM »
Well. That's great.

I guess I should know by now not to debate Americans about their politics.

Its not my area.

MV always says I should talk about whatever I want, and fuck what people think, but this subject in particular seems to get peoples noses out of joint.

I personally feel K. Dubb has a solid, eloquent take on everything. But what do I know?

Why TrumpTalk? Because Trump is stil a force.
Biden is barely able to force a daily bowel movement.

KD - Eloquent, but often crumbly, if you bite beneath the surface.

BTW I stick my nose wherever I want.

« Reply #496 on: August 02, 2021, 02:41:01 AM »
As said, Dr. Patrick Byrne has been analysing all of these points in detail for months.
The 6 chapters of How Donald J. Trump Lost the White House are on his website:
https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/01/draft-1-0-the-inside-story-of-the-steal/
And they have been compiled into his documentary The Deep Rig.
He is particularly critical of Giuliani, Wood and the Kraken Lady.

Plus that Byrne Overstock guy who has now set up a subscription website to grift off leaks.  None of these people are serious IMO.

Easily dismissive, but not convincing. Is this the website your'e referring to?

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/02/the-deep-rig-how-election-fraud-cost-donald-j-trump-the-white-house-by-a-man-who-did-not-vote-for-him-or-what-to-send-friends-who-ask-why-do-you-doubt-the-integrity-of-election-2020-4-99/

Re: RubiniGab ... Who gives a shit?
« Reply #497 on: August 02, 2021, 02:53:15 AM »
Fan Boy Obsession over Rubini« on: Today at 10:20:53 AM »

Hey babe!
Why are these fan boys so obsessed over you? You’ve been discussed more times than Trump today over at that “Bell-Gab-Wanna-Be” site. This one guy is asking why this other guy is reporting every time you pass wind 💨. Hilarious obsession! What would they do without you?
#DVR Rocks Their World
#RubiniMagic
#Legend
#Winning

Re: RubiniGab ... Now defunct
« Reply #498 on: August 02, 2021, 03:53:05 AM »
Well, we should be just fine if we ever meet up for coffee and yoga, but no NPR, soy substitutions, or news.

However, I'm totally cool with a nice progressive BJ, K. :-*

OMG 👅

« Reply #499 on: August 02, 2021, 03:54:31 AM »
OMG 👅

R̶u̶b̶i̶n̶i̶G̶a̶b̶ ... Now TrumpTalk

Make it so.

« Reply #500 on: August 02, 2021, 04:00:55 AM »
Easily dismissive, but not convincing. Is this the website your'e referring to?

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/02/the-deep-rig-how-election-fraud-cost-donald-j-trump-the-white-house-by-a-man-who-did-not-vote-for-him-or-what-to-send-friends-who-ask-why-do-you-doubt-the-integrity-of-election-2020-4-99/

Yes the Overstock guy, he's been a part of the merry band of mountebanks since at least the January 6th riot.  Before that, he's evidently had some pretty dubious connections, and I'm not even talking about the Russian one.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/maria-butina-russia-spy-fbi-860256/

« Reply #501 on: August 02, 2021, 04:04:01 AM »
By the way; were you at the party yesterday? It looked like a scorcher.

No I am back at home hiding from coronavirus.

« Reply #502 on: August 02, 2021, 04:09:44 AM »
No I am back at home hiding from coronavirus.

R̶u̶b̶i̶n̶i̶G̶a̶b̶ ... Now TrumpTalk

Make it so.

There are reasons.

Re: R*****Gab ... Now TrumpTalk
« Reply #503 on: August 02, 2021, 05:12:24 AM »
Yes the Overstock guy, he's been a part of the merry band of mountebanks since at least the January 6th riot.  Before that, he's evidently had some pretty dubious connections, and I'm not even talking about the Russian one.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/maria-butina-russia-spy-fbi-860256/

Dubious indeed.

Byrne consulted with longtime mentor Warren Buffett, who said in a statement:

“I’ve known Patrick and his family for more than 40 years. His father, Jack Byrne, saved GEICO in 1976 and I met his three boys when they were teenagers. Both Mark, the middle son, and Patrick, the youngest, worked for Berkshire Hathaway. Patrick helped the company without pay in solving a difficult business problem.

“Patrick is very intelligent and patriotic. He comes by Omaha periodically to see me. At the most recent visit – a few weeks ago – though I know nothing about the subject he was describing, I told him to follow his conscience.”

« Reply #504 on: August 02, 2021, 06:57:33 AM »
Honestly, I don't hear an accident, but that could just be the Texan in me. ;)

True! IRL he doesn't have the Frasier accent.

But fun factoid: he does the voice of Sideshow Bob on The Simpsons.

« Reply #505 on: August 02, 2021, 06:59:21 AM »
Fat cheeks produce sloppy diction.  You just can't hold your mouth tight enough, the fat is in the way.  There are gross smacking sounds from all the fat crowding the airway and I think even your tongue lolls unexpectedly making you sound slightly drunk all the time.  Makes me retch.

Yes, but ... Food tastes so good...

« Reply #506 on: August 02, 2021, 07:02:51 AM »
That sounds like my grandma's kitchen!  Always the black coffee.  But we were listening to Rush Limbaugh hahaha

Oh gawd!

::)

« Reply #507 on: August 02, 2021, 07:08:08 AM »
I was watching MV when his little glasses started to fog up and he got so sad and went to bed, I wanted to give him a Trump cookie so bad!

I'm incredibly fond of MV, and I did listen to Rush at one point in my life.

But getting teary eyed over the death of a celebrity is odd to me.

« Reply #508 on: August 02, 2021, 07:12:08 AM »
He was there. He’s always there but you had the devil’s cock in your mouth at the time and he (being a nice guy) didn’t want to interrupt you two.

You don't know anything about my lived experience with schizophrenia.

Jesus was nowhere to be found, and Satan was the one who kept harassing me. It was most definitely not me seeking him out.

Christianity is bullshit. I've never met a more false bunch than Christians.

« Reply #509 on: August 02, 2021, 07:12:21 AM »
I'm incredibly fond of MV, and I did listen to Rush at one point in my life.

But getting teary eyed over the death of a celebrity is odd to me.

He wasn’t just a celebrity say the way a Kardashian is. He not only helped reinvigorate the right but reminded liberals what was great about liberty in the land of the free.