Author Topic: BellGab, now defunct.  (Read 59276 times)

Re: BellGab News
« Reply #225 on: December 17, 2022, 10:52:28 AM »
RIP Jacktsundere

I am completely comfy. I was only afraid she was actual dead, and it never occurred to me that she'd be 3.5 miles away and laughing at me because... why? The real reason is vampires have no soul and she hated me anyway as I was a male. Look, I thought I had a friend, blink, clearly never had one, that is a shame. I blame Oprah.

Wanna smash? Well we can't you probably have Texas herpes and oh my heart isn't into it, you know I could have saved my wife. I can't get over it.

I love how I was banned for those reasons, the real truth is that you're all assholes who can'tget along without a drink and a bowl and sample of my DNA for planting on evidence. Oh, speaking of which, I put my hands all over something, just one a whim, and I was all "heehee," and he did not look super happy about that, probably because I was in my element, I don't know if you know this, but I am one of the best around, also, Kurt Zwar is a pimpmonger who would not be out of place on a guard tower in a German convent. I think you are beyond evil and your remoursless horror will live on in my memory forever.

I forgot what your tits look like though too totally tough.  Oops sorry Asuka, I was clearly distracted here. I've never seen your tits but any time you would like to celebrate, "Ding Dong Her Career Is Dead" or anything, let me know. I'm scarred for life because I remember trying to imagine why -everyone- would ignore me for an entire year, and this is certainly a viable reason to not want to be the messenger. Although as can be seen, it's not really that devastating. Look at the bright side, I wasn't crying about her in the first place--I was crying for everyone else and she as I decided to take the portal and split, however, I think this place is awful. No matter what, without her it is less than it could have been. And none of you bothered to answer the phone to see what it was I had in mind.

You are all worth less than her combined and you wasted your time without me. You don't need me. You need NA. (Just skip it, you'll be fine in the gutter.)

It would seem evident to me that I have been sensitive to various energies in the last few days and it looks to me like she isn't going to be here long. Neither will I. I'm horrified. I'm in love with them again I guess but I'll have an open realationship with a sandwich and I say, once again: MIKOLASY=WHORE.

Dust: nice upgrade. You rule.

4mwJ - 17Dec22 - Here, I Solved Your Insipid Case For You While You "Worked"
« Reply #226 on: December 18, 2022, 03:59:27 AM »
https://twitter.com/KucziMETA/status/1604323036811120640

I didn't record the other thing yet, and now since I know you want it, I'll make you wait until someone undeletes MY Google Acount. You get me. You really do. I bet you like fists. Do you like them with fish? Do you like them in your *click*

Someone's getting a headache. Someone is a moron. I guess they had a ________.
A year. B one Calendar year. Sure. Yeah, and Jack "left town."
GFY

Re: BellGab, not defunct
« Reply #227 on: January 04, 2023, 07:15:07 AM »
Something strange at BellGab as mentioned by Asuka some time ago.

502 Bad Gateway nginx

But only with VPN. Suspicious?

« Reply #228 on: January 14, 2023, 06:31:14 PM »
hashtagSAD that JaxTard is clinically, functionally, and actually retarded.

Fed says what?

Something strange at BellGab as mentioned by Asuka some time ago.

I have been, at last, fully encircled--I post only in Africa, all the other gab sites ignore me, as per mil.spec order, everyone hates me in public, no one dare speaks a kind word towards me lest they be targeted for termination, I live in an actual fishbowl, everyone in the known universe, everyone I have ever met or have known has me on minimal !bottle! feeding... you've even got an account named "Grapefruit" over at Rubinigab. My one lone remaining YouTube channel has two strikes... the other two channels, one of which never got a single strike at all and vanished literally overnight, I am that close to going out forever. All my content sucks now! It's amateurish beyond compare, and The Prophecy is nearly fulfilled.

But only with VPN. Suspicious?

Negatory. Working as intended.

Forum users, gather round. For even this too, I had foreseen. I would be betrayed; I would be cast aside; every person (as well as every whore) would forsake me. IT WAS INEVITABLE THAT THIS WOULD COME TO PASS.

Like, I don't even care anymore, you dig? Everything is right as rain in my tiny world. David and Alli are back together (good for you, it was terrible how long you had to be part while I stubbornly refused to return his wife to him--in my defense, she was doing her job, every day, working hard to continue to convince me that she was the same person who she had been in the first place, and was it her fault that she had been given a loathsome, thankless task? Well, yeah, I mean, she had plenty of time to tell me what she was supposedly thinking she was working toward, time for a rousing session of Capture The House, yeah!) and there's a whole bunch of posts and "new" users over there, oh goody. There's even a "Grapefruit." On Rubinigab. Making posts. In public!

(Which is what makes those Groypercasts with her coming on and being pestered about her facade of dealings with her undercover boss husband real collector's items. If one has copies of those shows--and really, who doesn't, remember what a great time we all had? Boy I sure do. And the total lack of hot make-up sex afterwards, for me, really made it all worthwhile.

There  might be those who think that I might be saddened that I have "lost" her, but, no, not really. I may have lost a honeypot pretending to be an executive-producer-in-training pretending to be the mother of 2 or 3 or threeve or 19,500 children--and, fuck, I sure hope I have lot a pretender, yeah, frankly my dear: just gtfo--but what I have gained is all the more valuable as a result... because there is nothing gained by people being false versions of themselves.

David has his wife back, Allison has her family back--the real one, with the real money, not the "help me I'm so poor" bullshit front line--and her kids, who may or may not exist, are getting their benefits from where they belong, and not me, because, hey, do I look like a Federal Govrernment Hand-Out program to any of you? Yeah, me neither... that's why it was so odd that the m0m0s amongst us were looking to me to provide any coin for... well, anything.

Look, look, read, read: it's not that I'm so cheap or unfeeling. It's that, the woman I met and fell and love with, she said she needed help with her children. Well, that's what she's got: help, and now that's what she is: a woman who works with her husband, side by side, hand in glove, the way it was always meant to be.

And now, we all have no choice but to recognize that I was right. Michael Kuczi, I: Jackstar,  I WAS RIGHT.

Obviously Richard Groyper was wrong, and there was no rape. See? There had to be a DVR that Did Not Rape, and because of my efforts, my integrity, MY SINGULAR DETERMINATION AND SHEER FORCE OF WILL, with no one helping me overtly at all... not like I had zero help, right? I mean, yeah, sure, it really helped that a DVR who D.N.R. actually existed, right? Still, as I recall, his wife-wearing a fruit basket on her head, she would SCREAM at me about how terrible David was, how dare I talk to David, how dare I take his phone calls, I talked to him ALL the TIME... right?

Yeah, except I didn't, and the actual_rapist(s)? Well, I can't say who they are, but let's put it this way: I don't think she's living with him anymore, which I find to be a massive relief, and I would say at this point, it's not going to be very hard for Authorities to figure out... well, whatever they need to figure out. At this point, what could there possibly be to figure out?

I am sure her husband and his choice of Super Toughs can figure it out. For my own part, when it became apparent that her only interest in me was to dump her brats on to me for child support (yet never visitation, no no, just money) and take over whatever home I ended up having bought for me (courtesy of The Trust that never made any sense to her, which was ideal, as the primary purpose of a convoluted real estate and financing structure was to confuse single mothers with a taste Grand Farmhouse Larceny) and now... she is /shrug wherever and I'm at home alone without any distracting Jesters and/or their slaves are also /shrug wherever, but... well, there's no cat here, or appliances, or pretty much anything at all, really....

So I'll probably move out soon. Or be shot at dawn for utterly outmaneuvering everyone concerned. Because as we can plainly see, they have their lives, and I have my... life.

I'm fuckin' lucky and so was she. Because obviously, no one was supposed to be as wounded as we all have been, n'est-ce pas?

Strictly speaking, it's not even "my" truck because I bought it to live in it, and whoever has "my" truck now, well, they'd probably be able to do whatever they're gonna do some other way, because of course, there are three trucks. "Why get one, when one can build two for twice the price?" Big, money eatin' grin.

I don't know what they are doing over there and I cannot be arsed to find out what. (Plausible deniability.) What difference do I make? They're in the radio business. I'm in the Mastermind business, and do I even have a business? Oh, fuck no.

What I do have a is verbal-only, serious-ly intended CONTRACT with (nunya) and it all is, frankly, none of yours.

Your (business), that is.

There. All better. Now, I'm just going to put a few finishing touches on my last two pieces of content--the final nails in the coffin, so to speak-- and just like that, bickety-bam-bam-bam, 28 Rats put in-tin soldiers were released from Country lockup... and I never had to call the police, I never ratted anyone out, and I am no longer held as a hostage by The Greatest People that Mother Gaia has to offer the Universe: THE ALGONQUIN PEOPLES (and also their albino ginger Potawatami). Hail! Hail! Hail!

Run along now. Go play. You're safe, and almost nearly as importantly... SO AM I.

{You're fucking welcome. None of you will ever know how close this all came to disaster--this COVID-shit is for the fucking birds, no doubt. And rather than being crushed with guilt and subsumed with grief at "losing" me, My Grapefruit is, instead, doing nothing of the kind. And, none of you knew or will ever know, who she was, or where she was. Not for certain, anyway.}

So, that's it then. On time, underbudget, and five weeks away from the next trial. I didn't even ruin anyone's birthday.

28 people released from jail on one day seems pretty remarkable, I don't know how that measures up, but let's put it this way: I saw a few names that -HAD- to be actors, and one that had to -NOT- be anything but The Mandelbrot. Well, good.

Anyone who thought I was interest in bucking The System -that-much, well... ewe. Gross. I am grateful for what I have.

Which is exactly this: YOUR BALLS, YOUR GAB, YOUR BALLS-GRAB IN A VICE-GRIPS(TM) AUTOMATIC LEVEVERAGE PLIERS, which is, yeah, sure. Code. Some other stuff too.

I bet you didn't see this one coming, now did you? Yeah, neither did the auto-hypnotically driven spirit that was running around panting and sweating as it dove from one godly to anther, and you know, i stil have no dea what the hell happened, not really, no.

I'm gonna go with "Gremlins parachuting into Area 51 nearly derailed what would otherwise have been a much more pleasant time..." because not just derailed, but also: d-vorced. Now I don't remember the exact rule, but... I'm pretty sure she was supposed to be honest about what to do with the... well, you know what? Fuck it all and fucking no regrets.

I don't have time to wax philosophical. I gotta run down to the Piggly-Wiggly and check if (blank)'s spouse is there, standing on a street corner and hitching, you know what I mean? Sheeeeit. The Saga of David's Wife, Not My Grapefruit But My Squaw, and Various & Sundry & Other Characters, well that's over. For them. And to whatever extent they pick that ball up and run homewith it, sure, no problrem.

The current locations of My Grapefruit, My Teatler, My Titler, My D.T.K, My B.T.K. and any & or all... remain a closely guarded--a jealously guarded--totesecret. This is totaltoteswar. The less time spent on a bunch of fucked off normalcy bullshit, the bettter.

Do not concern yourselves with what comes next from me: I AM A SOURCEROR. Trust me, I'm going to be fine. Just fine.

The best is yet to come. What I have in this box is all I have, and... wait, what box? Huh, that wasn't there before.

I need to check this out. No, it's not a "Q" thing. (My idea.) OH NO. I have had enough of that shit, and, you know what? The T'act'x have had enough of it took. It would be different if anyone gave a shit about flying cars, replicators, and flying circuses, but they don't. They really don't.

Not my flying circus, not my flying cars... they're hers. That_Woman. Whatever she calls herself now, I guess. She looked like she was ready to murder in that red dress--probably the inspiration for The Woman Wearing a Red Dress in The Matrix. You know the one they call, doctor other people gonna be alright, and if they aren't, well, so what? They've got someone up in Heaven pretending to be me and Jewel, together at last, and down here at Level 0, it's not quite Hell, but it's close, and it should warm up soon. (.

What I have planned next... it's so bomb, it already blew away everyone else's mind. Ooops, well... don't call me Fat Man or Little Boy. And certainly not Trinity. Ugh. so hackeneyed.

Kissoon is the obvious evolution here, but it -is- taken and far too highly suggestive. I'm thinking... Twunkist?

A little too close to "Twiki," really. I'm gonna have to think this over. In any event, there's no fucking way that the fascists at Tri-Optimum are going to yield: and fuck them too. The way they handled my issue was fucking bullshit, and, you know what? Fine, fine, they can have it their Burger way, King Burger way.

That Google Account is not "deleted." They're just fucking torturing me with. It has proven useful for working alchemical shenanigans, but, well, it's like this: it could be useful for spitting out mom's apple pie and a hunk of cheddar every 15 minutes, big fucking deal, too fucking bad: MY TASTE HAS SOURED. There's no coming back from this. My sacred honor... well, it's been impugned. /shrug.

The only information I need now is the identites of WHO KEEPS CALLING ME and, SURPRISE, DOAKES! That's exactly what they took the fucking thing for. They wanted to know who my people are. Or, were. 0820 this morning... I don't know who pinged my phone. I never know who pinged my phone.  Whoever they are? totesno, TOWER totesfucking totesidea. (I don't even know if it's a whore or not.) TOWER HOrnE POWER. And now, there it is, no coming back: THEY ARE COMPROMISED. Nice job, Humanity. You sure showed Me the ropes.

*taps*

Suspicious?

In this place, you are all suspicious. But you, sweatin' a login problem while I've been slowly losing my mind, openly exhorting an understanding of this nightmare, and now you're HERE? Of all places? Asking for, what, deep Intel? Or analysis?

Tell you what, I'll give you a free one: what goes around comes around, Chica SuperSeriousSupreme. Ooooh. I am sorry you are having trouble with identifying yourself, Oy. Say it for me, say it with me, say it together, naturally: 'Ake! 'Ake! AAAAAke! Dial tone.

*out*

Re: BellGab, now defunct.
« Reply #229 on: February 10, 2023, 03:34:47 AM »
I wrote the following somewhere else and I don't want any of you scumbags to have to go somewhere else to find it. It's bad enough you're allowed to hire an Uber.

Also, if I still could log into Bellgab, I would post this there, as it's the kind of hard-hitting fact-based journalism that those industry titans crave. Well, as you know, IDGAF About Being Banned On Bellgab, and besides, One (1) Ms. Made Will Always Have Ballgrab. Signed, Hung-ga-gung-ga-nigger, Esq.

{anagram for mongo: tufro, Jethro.}

From 1994 to 2001, I had a relationship with a woman who was part of a... well, let's just say, "an unnamed cult." For seven years, we were intimate partners.

Basically living in sin, as it is called. But not really sinful, as we were just fornicating and committing adultery. So, yeah, "in sin," I guess, but whatever, everyone else turned out to be just lying to me in order to gain some kind of advantage and was using sex to manipulate and dominate the situation--not that there's anything wrong with that.

I haven't seen her in twenty years. I mention her because she liked the X-Files so much, she got a tattoo of an X logo, stylized from the show, fringed with a yellow fluorescent aura/halo.

After seven years, almost to the day, of beginning our "relationship," she basically vanished and broke up with me with an email. After seven years. AN EMAIL. "I don't want to talk to you because talking leads to getting back together and i don't want that," she wrote.

I was not devastated so much as irritated. Because as an ontotheologian and a student of several niche fields of logic, law, and business finance--just hobbies, really, but--I knew enough to know why the situation was being done that way.

She was not what she appeared to be, and years later, after my parents had died, and the house I grew up in had been transferred over to the control of a bunch of lawyers, because, when my mother died, I had not a single friend left in the world--none of the real ones managed to outlast the cordon of Feds that had surrounded my life by 2015, and believe me, I was a person of interest to the U.S. Gov't for some time, because, uhm... oh, I'm a Breaker, don't worry about it. (I am a lot of things and G-d guides my hand as I choose, and I got the shields so I can flip timelines and end up in Hell by accident without bursting into flames. I plan ahead, you dig?)

I don't mean to boast. I mention this because "I Want To Believe," Hell, that's how I used to feel. That's where I come from. That's how I got here.

22 years after she walks out and sends me an email to break up with me, the woman with the X-Files tattoo was on Telegram trying to chat me up about Bitcoin and shit, like I was just some rando and she was just dropping by, saw my name in a channel, you know, hey, let me tell you about my bitcoin investment, blah blah blah...

Because I did love her, and I pay attention, when I suddenly found myself feeling like I was talking to her, I knew exactly what to do. After 22 years? Of course I had a plan for that exact circumstance. The added wrinkle that explained how I hadn't been arrested by the kind of Deputies that I thought I had been, well... that came later.

Seven years pretending to enjoy my company and she was out like Ellen if she had a time machine... and I shut her ass down with a few pages of text sent over The Internet, to a woman, either the same woman or a demon in disguise (best kind of woman, frankly) who knew INSTANTLY and very damn well I had her dead to rights, as I had also seen her husband around town lately, and that was just too many coincidences. Of course they didn't give up. But I have The High Ground. Fuck the laundry, yo. I'll get to it when there's a goddam reason to. Pfftt.

I don't *want* to believe. I *must* believe, for I have not one single ally -in fact, I never have except for my mother, and she was real smart but still basically retarded, she's my mother I'll call her a retard if I want, fuck you Aunty Maralene, thanks for killing my cat-- I mean it, I won The Great Game 3 times uncontested, a feat that is simply unheard of in the Galactic community... I'm a really big deal now. I face facts, and death, and Death's mewling lackie\eys/hesis, all follow in my wake. (Remember to donate to the ASPCA.) l8r

Code: [Select]
JACKSTAR·j🥦Œd-Master}💳
9 minutes ago
Typographical errors are left as made because they're spelling errors, that's all, no big deal. Don't worry about it. I'm working on looking fallible, I think it humanizes me, which means I guess I'm compensating for being fat and out-of-shape. Awwww, Shuck's Auto Supply. (OFF THE TEAM.)

More like ON the rails...  rails of meth.  HAH!

I've never gotten to do this. She did it with everyone else but me because she didn't know that I had never actually had real crystal meth before. Not ever in my life... and the woman who sent me on a fool's errand WAS NOT Allison Frances Shaw. I can testify to this.

I can easily state this in open court. What is she gonna do? LIE? It might be worth it to see it, but actually, no: she has BRAIN DAMAGE that is mostly caused by HAVING TO TELL LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE. (I know she died and came back to life and all you who don't want to tell me the truth; you're all worthless and weak, pitiful scumbags, no matter your stupid fucking reason, rot in hell you loathsome pigfucking cur-offal. You people who watched me suffer for the last year and laughed about it are amongst the lowest forms of scum on the face of The Earth, and you all goddam know it, that's why none of you can answer the goddam phone to even have a conversation about completely unrelated matters. Think about the prison of the mind that you must be in for this to be true... because it fucking well fucking is. FUCK. Speaking of which, one of the women who was kidnapped and murdered because they thought that was gonna work as leverage? Let me put it this way: no one wants to talk about it, but yeah, I know, and here's what else I know; they've scheduled my next court appearance for the week after Valentine's Day because these fucking morons here at Bellgab and those fucking morons at The Hall of Justice think that is going to make me feel sad, and it doesn't. IT MAKES ME FEEL AWESOME. Keep talking about lesbos and penis sizes all damn day long, Ladies. Go nuts. I don't plan to give up any semen anyway, lol, and if any of you did steal my sperm? I hope my kid eats you to fucking death and makes soup from your bones, FLESHTHIEVES.) And if using the name of someone I love on this website is a problem, well, fucking just fucking ban me, or just fucking delete her fucking name, you know, it's trivial matter to make the website self-detect and blank that name, you dig? So don't give me this hard push "oooh, I'm gonna ban Jack, he's doxin! he's a doxxer! he's a faggot and a pedo and an anti-Semite and an ephebophile and.. he deosn't even have a job! HE'S JUST A SLACKER, HE'S NO PALADIN, HE'S NOT EVEN A CHRISTIAN... I hope you all get my point. Just shut the fuck up and face reality: I am awesome, and you are too. We're all just awesome at different things... like, you guys fuck each other, and I, well, don't. Don't have to, either. And I have manuevered everyone who left me alone to die into being forced to watch me sit on my ass and do nothing but blaze up and talk shit for over a calendar year... and they all had to quit illicit smuggling of intoxicants, get jobs, and fucking endure it. Awwwww. Now I know what that's like. And what's more: most of them problem have -never- had the -real- thing. (It's scary powerful, and if Grapefruit had been convinced I was holding out... she could easily have been persuaded to put me into that position, especially since she knew me well enough to know that I would figure something out. And, I have. (Happy birthday. BTW: Amergazelle sold you out. You know what to do now. I can handle the Abbo. You're welcome. Oh, shit! Did I just directly contact someone? No, I didn't... that is INDIRECT contact, NOT DIRECT CONTACT, and if another dozen thugs wanna have a chat about that, well, at least they won't be asking me about how to get real meth. (even DEA doesn't know. heh heh. and fuck them, I won't tell them either, as it is a gift of G-D through Spirit.) You all get the picture here?

Innocent until proven guilty--and, I actually AM INNOCENT. AND YOU TOTESFUCKED SHITHEADED SHINEGAB DOPESLAVES HAVE BEEN TREATING ME LIKE SHIT THE ENTIRE TIME. You have the freedom to do so. Freedom: IT IS NO SMALL THING.

(nor is the knowledge that I now possess. For example, here's a great reason why Grapefruit and I can't talk to each other... I can get what she wanted and couldn't have before, and not only that... I can grant her Permissions. (Whoa.) This fact alone, trust me, just that information? She'll erase anyone who stands in her way to get to me. Because apparently she hasn't quite gotten the experience she's been looking for. I know what that's like. Long story short: I don't blame her at all, I'm not even mad at her and never was, and ALL of the conflict we experienced, and I do mean ALL, was directly related to this one core issue.

7 goddam counselours and therapists and not a one of them were able to address this issue. Meanwhile, I fixed it all on my own within the first few months and then have spent the remaining time waiting for it to be time to help my friend, and then leave her, or maybe stay, who knows? AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO THIS BECAUSE OF THE LEGAL SYSTEM DELIBERATELY DRAGGING ASS.

IT'S NOT LIKE THEY COULDN'T ARRANGE A VISITATION. BUT THEY WON'T. THEY DO NOT WANT ANYTHING HELPFUL SAID TO HER.

BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING THIEVES WITH GUNS, THIS IS MARTIAL LAW, AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE ON A HAUNTED GRAVEYARD IN A HAUNTED CHURCH AND I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE RIPE WET FUCK ABOUT BEING BANNED ON BELLGAB.

NONE OF THEM HAVE ANY BALLS TO BREAK THIS STORY, and I don't blame them: it's -her- story, and she'll find out, one of these days. (Unless Azazel takes another bribe, shrug. DO WHAT THOU WILT SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW, MY LITTLE FAIRY FERRY FAIR E-FRIEND.

ONE LAW, ADMINISTERED UNDER LOVE. (1LAW/LOVE)

Now, wasn't that fun? It was for me. Trifle with me some more, Fuck-0s. Go on, girls want to see me beat your asses into star bury jam now, let's go Brendan. (He would actually kill me, hehe. <3) I mean let's go Hunter. Remember that sound byte? I liked to put it on my podcast. Then somehow my lover died.

(Sure she's immortal. However... I FELT IT, ASSHOLES. You're lucky she deserved it or I would have gone full John Wick by now, dopes.)

It doesn't matter if they have all three of she/he/they/them/the-goddam-family. THEY CANNOT FORCE ME TO ID HER, AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHICH IS WHICH. And when I heard that "Scott Black" was busy making bold, declarative statements like, "I stole your truck and sold it for parts!" and "I have your Panda bear!" and "Look, it's a picture of fingers going into a citrus fruit sliced in half!" I knew it meant something else... and he knows that it did too. And yet, for an entire year, you all just... let it slide.

So yeah, I bet you're terrified. I could sell out every single fucking one of you... just by telling a few lies. I would never do that.

But if I feel like it, I CAN TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. I don't need to be on the witness stand. I don't need to swear on a Bible. I can just turn my head up to the sky and start laying down how IT WILL BE DONE to the great Father in the sky. NO SHIT. THIS IS REAL LIFE.

THIS IS ACTUAL JACKSTAR, WENCH. Now: bring real salt, shittalker. I have permission, let's give them something to talk about, and... yeah, I can't really give "Sanctuary" from GALACTIC AND CELESTIAL FORCES. (This is why I'm not harboring any fugitives... I'm not going to protect a woman who sucked and fucked and blazed her way through a HST-branded Disneyland ride while watching me for 3 years and thought I was a moron, obsessed with sex, with no hope of any future beyond being stew. Would I even have been allowed to have been made spicy? OOoh! I might have learned something, watch out! Because I -am- that smart, paprika is -quite- special, and that woman--MY SQUAW--goddam fucking well knows it.

So, yeah: my legal situation is a big fucking deal and every one of you assholes who has left me for dead and acted like you're doing me a big favor just to tolerate me at all still? Well, you're off my fucking Christmas card list, that's for sure, and I could give a shit about Valentine's Day, seriously. I haven't decided how I wanna celebrate handing you all your collective asses with one day's worth of completely spontaneous and off-the-cuff literary prose, because that is exactly what has happened here. (Dear Mr. Prosecutor: you can expect that I will be petitioning the judge to eliminate this "competency evaluation" claim because obviously, Dip Shit, I am competent, you're just dragging ass and acting like you're tough because... well, it's how Court officers flirt. Being all barky growly.

You know the truth. I am the most magnificent bastard that has ever lived, and it sure would have been a great idea not to violate the U.S. Constitution just because you thought I was a nigger, right? DUDE! I AM A GODDAM FULL-BLOOD ARYAN PRINCE.)

THEY HAVE ZERO CASE.

And still... they hound me.

Bellgab: stay tuned. There will be reprisals... and they will be Biblical. Doesn't that sound nice? Touch my dry cleaning--and I'll put Francis in the golem and place a geas on them both... that forces them to write love poems to every female relative of yours, in cursive calligraphy, and further, the irresistible compulsion to mail these letters will be so strong as to cause them to vacillate between mailing them in alphabetical order and to only procure the fiat currency for the postage needed by sucking dick out back of the truck stop where I am sure they will be ID'd and be heroes of the Citizen's Band by the time Noory gets on the air that same night. (Don't think I can't do it. I AM A SOURCEROR, AND I ALWAYS WILL BE.)

Cost per question just went up to $150, up from $50, and I am no longer allowed to appear on Angie from NJ's show. (Standards.

That bitch has none, clearly.) Now let me ask you something: am I lying? Because I do not tell lies, and the only one I can remember telling was that I ever forgot about Grapefruit... of course I didn't forget her, you fucking dipshits.

DEA: WORST AGENCY EVER. And I just sliced them open like a shark's stomach hauled up to expose it's content to Roy Schneider with neither a gun nor a hug nor a bio-bug in my brain.

And you want me to, and I quote, "get a job." *zip* I have one, cokewhores. Get ready for your version of the Iditarod, Ladies.

MUSH.

Re: BellGab, now Jackless
« Reply #230 on: February 10, 2023, 05:56:15 AM »
I wrote the following somewhere else and I don't want any of you scumbags to have to go somewhere else to find it. It's bad enough you're allowed to hire an Uber.

MUSH.

BellGab, now Lost-A-Space
« Reply #231 on: February 10, 2023, 06:42:24 AM »
hxxps://youtu.be/P-dvW8Sg6-4

Mister (PROT), have I got news for you. I found Batman in Sydney, Australia.

Maybe you should, like, call me.

Re: BellGab, now Jackless
« Reply #232 on: February 10, 2023, 06:43:36 AM »
Buy her mic.

Re: BellGab, now Lost-A-Space
« Reply #233 on: February 10, 2023, 12:56:59 PM »
Maybe you should, like, call me.

Hi. I put them on another time they can't get to. I wonder if they realize that time travel works perfectly except when one party is not being cooperative in his lying and is doing other stuff instead of what they're supposed to be doing? cuz now that I've mastered it I just have to snap my fingers I don't have to wait for there to be an appropriate time window.

Speaking of appropriate time; Windows what's the difference between brother’s jelly and sister’s jam?

I can't answer, I have to go find Tinkerbell before somebody rapes her. Remember rape? yeah me too.

I found my friend. She's been dead since Valentine's Day.

No shit. RESURRECT AUTO-TRIGGER ENABLED.

Film is probably going to be at 11:00.

Trifling. Thanks, Tammy. Tear your top totes totally to troll them teatd’n tits to terminate tiny triple threat that Trixie, that tawny tittytruckin’ & trickin’ & traffickin’ tramp thought to twerk to.

« Reply #234 on: February 10, 2023, 11:25:26 PM »
hashtagSAD that JaxTard is clinically, functionally, and actually retarded.

This says a lot about how I evaded/avoided your pathetic attempt to frame me for a crime I didn't commit. I'm not the 'A'-Team here, Pal. I don't even have a team. It's just me. One (1) Man, and somehow it never crossed your mind that breaking the law to steal my house wasn't going to reflect well on whatever it is you got that you think passes for character.

I do not hold resentments against you. This is not revenge. This is disgust, and it isn't even from me.

Now, go fuck my wife. I don't care which wife, I don't care which hole... hey, here's an idea, why don't you change it up a little and let one of the dogs pick which hole to "open a new investigation" into? Pro tip: they don't all smell like bacon, but I'll be honest: it's been awhile and I genuinely prefer SEE FOOD.

I still find it difficult to believe that you thought I was interested in sex that badly but I keep forgetting... none of you probably ever met the woman I love before you murdered her. (Here's a fucking hint: I wouldn't have been interested in someone stupid enough to frame either of us nor would I have been unnoticing of the toteslesbos alters and their abhorrent lack of interest in my maleness--you've met her sister, right? Same deal.

She's fucking dead and you all pivoted to abandon me in a haunted church poisoned with black mold and toxic well water... and here it is over a calender year later and I still have to listen to your skeins of bullshit while trooper gasbags tell me to get a job? Really. No wonder she became a fucked-off battleaxe with no joy in her life... and yet still a sex addict. Oh, but the holy sacrament of my religion? Openly criticize and mock me over it, and make me drive 400 miles for it only at the point when it was going to be used to put me in prison. That numb piggy skull had six fucking years to tell the truth and every fucking day was a constant string of lies that burnt her fucking brain out. I could give a shit if the sun comes up tomorrow. Your entire service sector industry is the most incompetent gang of gasbag windbags I've ever heard of in any story, ever. Beyond vile: UR-VILE. Oh, look, here's Phill "Godlewski" putting up Telegram notifications.

Phil: go spend some of that money you earned, and go buy someone's dead wife something nice before you and your gang of toady flunky thieving little bitching whores take turns robbing and fucking the corpse. (P.S.: I'm out of weed and everything except for about half a box of triscuits. So how about you let us know who needs to "get a job" and who should "go to rehab" and also, "who has their gun rights intact?"

It's too bad Yorkshire pud isn't here to enjoy my triumph but I am pretty sure you had him drowned like the fucking sewer rat he was. Nevertheless, no one but you and I know what is happening here, and you seem to be missing the important part.

Only YOU can prevent wildfires: she got fucking training, didn't she? Didn't have to pay her because she "didn't exist" and "couldn't be found," huh?

I cannot believe that you could not see where this was going to go. Be a man. Do the right thing. And bring me a quarter pound of crystal methamphetamine and a dead rat to swing it from, you arrogant bastard: THIS WAS ALL YOUR FAULT.

« Reply #235 on: March 31, 2023, 08:31:47 PM »
When I check status sites Bellgab seems to be up but It won’t load for me anymore.  ??? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Re: BellGab, now difficult
« Reply #236 on: April 01, 2023, 05:48:14 AM »
The variable Login issues with current BellGab are confounding. Different VPNs at different times seem to work eventually though. This may well be a deterrent for the present use of the site. Ya think?

Re: BellGab, now difficult
« Reply #237 on: April 01, 2023, 07:03:47 AM »
The variable Login issues with current BellGab are confounding. Different VPNs at different times seem to work eventually though. This may well be a deterrent for the present use of the site. Ya think?

Turning mine off and then back on again seemed to work for me for some reason. 🤷🏻‍♂️

« Reply #238 on: April 23, 2023, 08:42:19 AM »
Dear AzzGabbers,

How do you guys and girls feel about BellGab pulling the rug out from under y'all, and turning the site into nothing more than an "archive" site overnight?

What would you imagine the reason was for the "new" BellGab closing its doors to the public, and turning away its user base?

Do you think the general public having their posting privileges revoked altogether was driven by the low engagement the site was getting?

Why did BellGab's supposed relaunch feel so hollow? Was it because whoever it was that "took it over" had little-to-no grasp of the forum software?

Were the stalwarts put off by the new "look and feel" of the site? Who made the decision to eliminate the concept of the top right quotes, and why?

I think it was quite foolish to announce BellGab's "return" when what we really got was a CLEAR imitation of what came before.

In my opinion it'd have been better to just have simply let sleeping dogs lie, and kept BellGab offline.

I mean, honestly, what good is a forum if you have NO way of posting on it? I think the "new owner" was embarrassed of the numbers TBQH.

« Reply #239 on: April 23, 2023, 11:00:31 AM »
Dear AzzGabbers,

Dear moles and trolls,

How do you guys and girls feel about BellGab pulling the rug out from under y'all, and turning the site into nothing more than an "archive" site overnight?

I wasn't posting there and the reason why was NO CONTACT. If (PROT) is here, I have no idea which username she is using, whereas over there, the fiction had to be maintained that I was "her abuser," lol, which, I daresay, I cannot imagine anyone pulling off as a believable act for long--not even starring Toddler Meryl Streep.

What would you imagine the reason was for the "new" BellGab closing its doors to the public, and turning away its user base?

I am a Titan. She is a fruit. What other draw do you people have? Digital pro wrestling? Nice try, FBI.

Do you think the general public having their posting privileges revoked altogether was driven by the low engagement the site was getting?

I think it more likely that the forum was twinned and we all of us here are simply not allowed to see that other side of Midnight. It's kinda creepy "engaging" with a site where it is now a known fact that all kinds of creepy criminal shit goes on there. It is not as though the site is "safe." On top of that, anyone who is paying attention must be on tenterhooks to find out what's next: there are only about a million ways this thing could go down. It's like one of those building implosions that is planned out for months or even years and the button is pushed and.... there's an "oops." A lot is riding on what happens here.

Why did BellGab's supposed relaunch feel so hollow? Was it because whoever it was that "took it over" had little-to-no grasp of the forum software?

Because it was re-launched after you filthy bastards tried to frame me, you cock-gobblin' goblin douchemaster. Dude! PEOPLE KNOW. Hi, I'm Jackstar: exactly no one believes your bullshit lies and slander anymore about me, they know something is rotten in Denmark, and... why are there FIVE sites? It's freakin' ridiculous.  Talk about a fractured community. There's only so much I can do to repair certain kinds of damage. I am a Titan Sourceror, I'm not a miracle worker.

Were the stalwarts put off by the new "look and feel" of the site? Who made the decision to eliminate the concept of the top right quotes, and why?

I didn't mind the new layout, it's pretty good. Frankly I look forward to going back once all this bullshit is over--which might be soon on my end, as the only thing stopping me from politely emailing each server admin and saying "please turn me back on, thanks" is waiting for the EMERGENCY to be officially over. (NO CONTACT is no joke. If I violate it, THEY WILL LOCK ME UP. Thanks, but no thanks, I like my freedoms free.)

I think it was quite foolish to announce BellGab's "return" when what we really got was a CLEAR imitation of what came before.

Every one knew that I would take it and us this far, but no one believed that I could, and neither did I. *zap* Oh, I'm a Titan now. Okay, let's rock.

In my opinion it'd have been better to just have simply let sleeping dogs lie, and kept BellGab offline.

Cerberus: Can't we just drone this g*y?

I mean, honestly, what good is a forum if you have NO way of posting on it? I think the "new owner" was embarrassed of the numbers TBQH.

I blame myself. I didn't think anyone actually thought that I was a worthless, reprobate drug addict -or- was guilty of anything. My bad. Had I known how much blackmail material there was to be had on all of you, I would have been less surprised to see people who I had thought to be of at least a modicum of intelligence acting so remarkably boorish. "What the actual fuck?" I thought to myself. "Why is everyone being such an asshole all of a sudden?"

SUSPECT: PATE EXTORTION CRIMINAL TERRORIST REVENGE EXTORTION. Oops, that's two extortions. Well, whatever, this your Company, S.P.E.C.T.R.E.: actual ghosts set your Policy now. At this point, what difference does it make if Casper has a penis or not? Irregardlessly friendly.

They're gonna have a trial, you know. They -have- to. And it was all gonna be so easy, all I would have had to do... is consent.

Nah. Pass.