Author Topic: BellGab, now defunct.  (Read 50938 times)

Re: BellGab News - Asuka Zulu BLOCKS Azzerae
« Reply #210 on: July 28, 2022, 11:08:12 AM »

WTAF? Such thin skin for such an edge lord.

Re: BellGab's new “boner”
« Reply #212 on: August 02, 2022, 06:26:18 AM »
I will most likely be listening to Coast AM every night from now on, as without contextual references of meaning, why... I don't really have anything at all.

First death -[Jackstar]-

Code: [Select]
Still—kicking. I'm dealing. I am gonna shoot the shit... on Twitter.

The importance of selecting an appropriate person to “live with” me could not have been overstated enough, so I didn't bother much, but I'll put it this way:

Only one qualified person was allowed to even present themselves. Consequently, with no one to alternate with, nothing could get going in parallel.

So it hasn't. Thus: the plan to undetectably replace me can simply not work. I mean, for one thing... I detected it. For another, I'm good enough, smart enough, and even if no one loves me, it doesn't matter, because I wouldn't have been unwilling to go along with the proposal anyway.

So what has this all even been for? Help me help you, Bellgab. I truly have no idea, and now that I've been left totesdisconnected from consensual reality—thanks, bee tea dubs, that shit was hard to get done otherwise—I don't have anyone else to return to. What am I gonna do? Dissolve? I'm not the Wicked Witch of The West. I'm not even wicked at all!

I'm Jackstar, and people love me. DEAL WITH IT.

Re: BellGab News
« Reply #213 on: August 17, 2022, 03:32:47 PM »
Jackstar and his socks are banned from AzzGab.

I gave the guy a thousand chances, but finally realised why his girlfriend left him and put a no contact order in place.

The guy is toxic.

I see he's registered there on BellGab under the pseudonym 'Fruitdriller,' and is more off the rails than ever before.

Possibly the side effects of severe drug abuse?

Anyway, its nice to see Laser back, and a few of the other regulars-- Now that BellGab is literally unreadable.

I don't particularly enjoy the new theme of SMF software being used on the New BellGab either.

I know Pate also prefers the theme we're using here.

Thank God I have a website where I don't have to deal with that kook unless I want to.

Jack began to unravel into real-lifing/doxxing others here too, and that isn't something I take lightly.

« Reply #214 on: August 17, 2022, 03:41:37 PM »
I will admit, I felt heavily conflicted about putting a ban in place, because I think its healthy to allow a freeflow of communication.

The problem is, at some point his posts devolved into complete and utter garbage-- Unintelligible dreck that does nothing but stink up an otherwise fun board.

I guess he'll keep spiralling downward until he ultimately does himself in altogether.

And I literally say that without an iota of sympathy for his "plight" anymore, at all.

« Reply #215 on: August 17, 2022, 06:51:39 PM »
... he's registered there on BellGab under the pseudonym 'Fruitdriller,' and is more off the rails than ever before ...

More like ON the rails...  rails of meth.  HAH!

I don't particularly enjoy the new theme of SMF software being used on the New BellGab either.

The look is a minor aesthetical quibble, I have bigger issues with the text editor for creating posts. 

The SMF 2.1.2 version is quite a departure from what I am used to with whatever version this is.

The hard-coding using brackets is still functional, but I still haven't quite got a handle on the "quote" feature/bug:  If you don't put a few carriage returns in place before you quote another user, you end up writing your reply within the quoted text.

I think in the past few days or so a setting was altered, because it doesn't seem to do that anymore.

I also wish the
Code: [Select]
[size=xyz] : [/size] text-size function was active, more so now that "Fruitcake" is actively spamming over there.  It is nice to reduce his "wall-of-text" gibberish with a "size=1" bracket when he types something at me and I wish to reply and make references to his obvious meth addiction is obvious disability.

hashtagSAD that JaxTard is clinically, functionally, and actually retarded.

« Reply #216 on: August 17, 2022, 08:44:14 PM »
Jackstar and his socks are banned from AzzGab.

I gave the guy a thousand chances, but finally realised why his girlfriend left him and put a no contact order in place.

The guy is toxic.

I see he's registered there on BellGab under the pseudonym 'Fruitdriller,' and is more off the rails than ever before.

Possibly the side effects of severe drug abuse?

Anyway, its nice to see Laser back, and a few of the other regulars-- Now that BellGab is literally unreadable.

Thank God I have a website where I don't have to deal with that kook unless I want to.

Jack began to unravel into real-lifing/doxxing others here too, and that isn't something I take lightly.

RIP Jacktsundere

« Reply #217 on: August 17, 2022, 10:40:28 PM »
I will admit, I felt heavily conflicted about putting a ban in place, because I think its healthy to allow a freeflow of communication.

The problem is, at some point his posts devolved into complete and utter garbage-- Unintelligible dreck that does nothing but stink up an otherwise fun board.

I guess he'll keep spiralling downward until he ultimately does himself in altogether.

And I literally say that without an iota of sympathy for his "plight" anymore, at all.

Trust your instincts.  :)

« Reply #218 on: August 24, 2022, 09:23:03 PM »
Trust your instincts.

I've decided to lift the ban. For now.

He's welcome to post to his heart's content publicly, only, he has lost any access to me in a private capacity. Forever.

That's how I feel right now, anyway.

He's suffering Paranoid Schizophrenia is my guess.

I tried, many times, to help him.

But I've officially given up.

I'm not putting my own sanity on the line in order to preserve his.

« Reply #219 on: August 25, 2022, 03:58:50 AM »
I've decided to lift the ban. For now.

Ok

He's welcome to post to his heart's content publicly, only, he has lost any access to me in a private capacity. Forever.
That's how I feel right now, anyway.
He's suffering Paranoid Schizophrenia is my guess.
I tried, many times, to help him.
But I've officially given up.
I'm not putting my own sanity on the line in order to preserve his.

You shouldn't. People with lots of training have a tough time with that diagnosis. Take care of yourself.

« Reply #220 on: August 25, 2022, 01:23:26 PM »
Take care of yourself.

Thanks! I will...

People with lots of training have a tough time with that diagnosis.

I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia myself.

The difference between he and I, though, was that I sought professional help.

And it changed my life.

I'm functional again.

Able to work, able to live life to the fullest.

There's only 3 places he's gonna wind up: committed to a mental health facility, in a federal penitentiary, or dead.

« Reply #221 on: October 20, 2022, 08:56:25 PM »
I sought professional help.

And it changed my life.

I'm functional again.

Able to work, able to live life to the fullest.

Then, why don't you?

There's only 3 places he's gonna wind up: committed to a mental health facility, in a federal penitentiary, or dead.

1416 Blue Lodge Avenue

p.s.: just go (blank) yourself... maybe your (blank) will improve

I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia myself.

I wish that had been the subject of an EMERGENCY Gabcast. Was it?

I suppose I could just search through the archives, but I don't want to trip off any... red flags. Teehee! Also, I don't know the date. and although “one is made express yourself”, AKA “PROT” to me as ‘your good friend your close friend your personal confidant’ (I believe all those statements were true at the time, but she was in disguise when she said it, lol) and it urged me to talk to you on the phone.. she didn't really talk to me about your timeline on the diagnosis of the schizophrenia. this of course is because as a tripartite being, she (is|was(was/not_was)×(-1)) “friends” with all of your core IDs but only wanted one of you to get connected to ME. (UNEXPECTED CONSEQUENCES HAVE PROGRESSIVELY DEVELOPED AND WILL CONTINUE TO PERSIST IN THE MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. HAVE A NICE DAY. NO, SORRY, NO TIME FOR CHESS. YOU WOULD HAVE LOST ANYWAY, BUT I WILL APPRECIATE THE CHANCE TO TEACH YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE, AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE CHESS, SO NO I'M PROBABLY NOT GOING TO BLOW UP YOUR PLANET, DICK DICKSTAR. DID THEY REALLY NOT HAVE DUCK DODGERS AVAILABLE? GODDAM IT.)

I have no fucking idea what kind of mess you're dealing with over there now, coz kike, I've been insulated and disconnected from reality, over and over again, for long enough and as many cycles has has been sufficient to know that... when a witch puts a man on ice, it's for a reason.

Because, that_woman put me on ice... because reasons, for reasons, & with reasons.

And... THIS HAS BEEN DOCUMENTED. *click*

p.s.: Don't peacock. j*eol

5mwJ - 27Oct22 - THUNDERDOME: “In the real world... you'll be lobotomized!”
« Reply #223 on: October 27, 2022, 11:19:20 PM »
coz kike

oops typo. sometimes I try to fix things, other times I am pleased to, but like I just couldn't like get along the like voice recognizer at this time like, uh... what?

(look, I'm not Jewish, but I have a grand history of tradition of being friends with quite a few of them for not very long at a stretch of time for each, so fuck off, “HYPERSENSITIVE JEWISH BITCH BY THE WAY I BET YOU'RE NOT EVEN A REAL JEW,” I'll say whatever I goddam like. also: Dana-a-little-bit has been calling my phone a little bit. Recently. If verifiable, I think that is prima facie evidence that the operations of the clandestine and the enforcement services has been proven to be responsible for the development of the disease known as (DID) in the psychiatric community which is currently having a ongoing debate about what the fuck to do about it because... those people think that Dana is smart. Oof da. No wonder We encourage telecommuting, I'm surprised these people can find their fucking cars in the goddam parking lot after working all day at work, knocking over pencils and picking up papers and spying on people and fucking poking them in the ass without or with a G-d damn needle.

That_Womam and I are NOT friends. She is undoubtedly the stupidest kike I've ever fucking met in my entire goddam life... except for the one who thought I was actually going to marry her, like wow.)

all right well I'm standing here in my underwear in my own business, minding it all, so should I just hold my breath until you come and take me to a gas chamber or are you going to bark all day like a little bitch? I'm guessing the latter since that's what you been doing for a long time, oh you look so good doing it so just keep it up, Short Round.

“come to Earth it'll be blast so have a good time have a few drinks if you laugh fucking me you're going to regret it!!!”
CHALLENGE: ACCEPTED
VICTORY: MIKE KUCZI

(clever, astute readers will note, that the fact that my name in high school was the same name my father used when he was alive should probably get people's motherfucking attention right about G-d damn now, as unforeseen problems have developed, and will continue to persist in the military-industrial complex, and it's not my goddam fault. It's not even her fault. but then I'll tell you whose fault it is later in the meantime I need some goddamn pussy here to fucking take care of this rat, it's starting to spawn, in a few more months... because if (C&C) spawn a Rat King, you're going to have a real problem, coz like, I ain't going to fucking worry about it, I'm not going to worry about anything at all!

Yet, I do have concerns. More, before the break.

TIIE,II?

5mwJ - 17Dec22 - Here, I Solved Your Insipid Case For You While You "Worked"
« Reply #224 on: December 17, 2022, 10:07:23 AM »
Yet, I do have concerns. More, before the break.

https://twitter.com/KucziMETA/status/1604035995418394624

Actual excitement, quite. It's a relief of my mind to find the final set of reasons that would explain the absurd and inane behavior of otherwise those believe heretofore to be capable of a modicum of good sense.

tl;dr: We're still married. Those other two are proto-tulpas without souls and hardly matter. No wonder they became possessed. Incidentally, vaporizing, still dangerous. Next paragraph.

I'm going to blather and spit at the laptop screen while live and then you can see my laughing at these dipshits in real time. You know what would be cool?
If you had not left me alone for an entire year to die. It certainly didn't help matters any, and this virtue signaling over my brazenly doing what you hide out with seems remarkably ill-timed. Well, in any event, I definitely don't feel like typing it out. Mostly just gonna holler and laugh.

Like... do any of you ever actually investigate anything, or just roll around tough and sneer while confiscating things? I guess a few. One of you should have tried that with me. It would have been endearing. I don't care about what you're investigating, especially since it was all done to deliberately incriminate me, and, you didn't even do that, since... entheogenic use is protected free expression in these United States. For example--this shit is vile. So, sitting around doing nothing but pissing my life away, and I'm not even doing it correctly, or for any good reason, why y'all bluster and huffle-puff about how superserious you are, defending Justice. lol. I'm going to need a few minutes for my head to clear before starting, because at the moment, the collective behavior of Yon Professionals is trite.

The personal enjoyment I have experienced in the course of your struggle to protect the Republic will do nothing to offset the collective losses in esteem of your characters. Even if you score your big win, it would appear that most of you have no need to restrain your contempt for me in any way, which is great, because it really is high school again. Except, I actually got to be elevated, instead of excluded, said the man who has spent the last eight months alone in what was once a den for whores. Again--nice pants.

(I actually don't think there's anything to be done, as nothing is going to recompense me for having to sit around doing nothing while you framed me for more shit. On the bright side, at least you have each other and can probably suck each other off a little while waiting for the bailiff to nod off so you can grab another taste of anything at all, I suppose, to ward off the incipient drowsiness. Since I'm going to pontificate. And I'm going to tell you how in The New Parse-Sovi ET Union, Jackstar set you up.)

I don't really have to tell you anything, I suppose. I'll pray or something. Honestly,  I simply would like TO TAKE THE GARABAGE TO THE FUCKING DUMP. Is this out of bounds? It's not like you're preventing me from my goals. I don't have anyone to invite over here, I don't want to stay here, I have no purpose or role in this scenario, and the entire reason I left those texts and wrote those emails was to alert you to an escalating situation, that you were well aware of and were making it worse through your irresponsible non-actions at critical junctures. I am glad I saw this through as I am sure I helped with something however you treated me as if I were no better than garage that walked and talked and as if I owed you all something. I didn't. I knew you were in pathetic straits and had no other real choice. i had the shielding and the ordainment and a fondness for arrogant thugs, as a nice perk with pacifism is that I am confident I am not going to snap and throw a punch at some walking, talking incubator, striding about on the stone-tiled hospital floors where a bottle of Desoxyn will run you a cool $1,200.

Oh, and how much have you been kicking down for this consultancy? Oh, yeah, that's right, nothing, you just broke the law and hollered, blowhards. I guess  shouldn't be so pissy... I mean, I did learn how to find missing eagle feathers and I did see what it looks like when someone couldn't even be bothered to acknowledge proof of life (lol Richard is on the hook for so much shit) and of course I couldn't' just be told you couldn't make it, because then I wouldn't be there to infiltrate whatever hovel you needed me for.

(I never thought you would even do anything and I thought it most likely you were dead. Because inside, you are. When you collect your reward for being so fancy at the right place and the right time, that will be the most I ever thought interesting to you, because of course, I write so goddam fast you have a hard time keeping up. I assume that's the weed talking.)

As there as still been no conversation nor have I had any legitimate sex (both trysts in this fishbowl house were executed in a fashion as to be ultimately disappointing to the voyeurs, I'm relaxed in knowing that, when I was arrested, I had never had the crystal meth that been offered to me in oh-so-sneering fashion by your cunting bitch of a "husband," but now that you've left me in this burnt out amusement park and allowed the local color and constabulary access to me and my environs, and had baby-butler buba tulpa to run off with the truck --3 months. sure, okay, it takes that long, and he hasn't had time to knock over a gas station? Too busy reversing through tall grass, I am sure. Anyway, this really was what you wanted, and frankly, I don't give a rat's ass what I tell anyone from school as they won't be too surprised given your reputation but the real thrill is I'm not even going to bother telling anyone myself. You can do it.

You have been trafficked, Morons. And you fucking deserve it. I'm not guilty, none of this shit you're giving me is something I want, and if you're very, very lucky I won't tell them something that I heard off-handedly about I forget what but it will probably come back to me soon enough: I don't want to hire a lawyer to tell me not to talk about it, I'm just going to put it on YT and then you can do whatever. I really won't care. I knew that she was not going to live if the original plan and gone through--trust me on this, because at this point she's already too much asspain for me to even contemplate -a conversation- so yes, they were going to kill her, you did not warn or alert me to what was occurring at all, and in any event... I would have never trusted you. Loser, you can't even smoke weed. Go get bent. Believe me: I knew when I emailed you to alert you to what was happening, but the notion that you had already done so before I had ever met her is, like, not at all bothersome to me, and I could care less about having two women lie to me at the same time. Like, I don't get it. Oh, right, sex addiction.

Honest to G-d, I have no idea what your problem ever was, except, that you were being fed mind control chemicals and then when you deliberately expressed cruelty and psychotic treatment as punishment for an unknown transgression, well, I guess you set yourself up for that one. Actual retard, I guess. What exactly is it that you do besides make/confiscate money that brings growth to the world? Well, whatever, at least I found out without having to wander around for 25 years kinda puzzled. You really were just like them it would seem.

Kathleen is your sister. MILAB. I don't need this kind of treatment from anyone and I am reminded, once again, that you were lied to about something I did and you've used that story to justify hating on me fiercely... LOL but as long as you don't have to deal with, you know, smegma, rofl. What the fuck is wrong with you? Oh, right. No me. MIKE! Dude, see? You're weak. Also, I would rather have been with you but she didn't tell me you were alive and apparently very busy smuggling drugs on a teleporting fairy.

I feel a lot better about the state of the house and how I've spent the last year. You are less inspiring than Steve and his Midol. My doll. Couldn't find a counselor to explain your unreasonable hatred? This must be some serious past life shit, because besides enjoying your company and being embarassing and... well, you know... TOTALLY OUTTHINKING YOU AND SETTING YOU UP TO BE A PEDOPHILE RAPEPIMP, WOOOOOOOT, LOL, I don't see what you have to complain about. Are you not entertained? Well, I'm sure you can get coke: you're standing next to a hooker who speaks Spanish.

matt;mike: you actually thought I would be jealous of any of you in this situation? I must be missing something. She doesn't even play chess or smoke pot or know that the boss is a vampire. I just can't even. I didn't even know you were a bounty hunter when I wrote those emails, I thought I was going to get a rise out of Allison, who, by the way, sweety, you're going to prison, count on it, just like you wanted to send me. What is wrong with you people? I did nothing wrong, I"m just smarter than you. And I'm happy to see you, since I'm not crushed with latent guilt. This is one of those past lives that you off yourself on, I guess. Don't worry, I'll suck David off for you when you're dead, and no you can't watch, you are gross. I did mean both of you, read a book for G-d's sake. lol. Relax. I never knew what there is to miss, and the you before you started gobbling speed was who I fell in love with. MILAB KMM.

BURN THE DEA. Just look what they did to you, you--you're a pimpkin. And I figured out why you were calling about your dad, you just wanted to pretend to cry and you thought I would be good to practice on. I'm glad I missed it. You're not the kind of TF Counterpart you thought you were, and I won't bother explaining how it works to you, because you didn't ask and you would just get bored while pontificating.

There really wasn't any EMERGENCY at all, you just made it up (I raped her? huhauhahuh lol) and this is really quite worth it, much better than fucking the castoff whore of a vampire. You didn't listen, no surprise, The Kuczi Advantage is that I don't need to have sex with you. Or anyone. And if she hadn't lied to me when she came back, that time she accused me of having had sex with you and lying about it DURING THE LAST TIME BEFORE SHE LEFT lol she probably was leaving an imprint memory for me to figure out later.

You're a drug dealing pimp and e-whore who sometimes mugs and abducts citizens "just because." Actual fuck off, how pathetic you must think me, that I would aspire to you. I emailed you. You're ridiculous, and you deserved better, but at least you got Sad Fat Lying Bald Fuck Me with "Metastatic Cancer" lol oh yeah and of course you're a drinker. Yeah... next time don't dump me on your bed. You didn't have to do it at all. You were mind controlled by some guy with MDMA in a spray bottle. But at least he didn't look at your ass, oh the horrors. This karma is marvelous. p.s.: she did that to Matt to keep us away from you. p.p.s.: Heidi Rutledge Charm And Finish Him!!! School: no Rainbow Girls, only whores.

(I'm not reporting the truck stolen right now because I'm busy making a new Facebook page to find out hotties who I didn't want to embarrass you in front of, but wow. I guess so.)